24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I love watching the football games. I just hate watching the primadonnas disrespect my flag.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
BP-B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Rooster7
Why do some of you guys even bother to post on the NFL threads if you hate it so bad?

I dislike football, and see no problem with reminding folks of that. smile

If people only posted on threads they were really into, that they were only felt positive about, that they only agreed with the poster, there would not be much on the 'fire. Just saying. smile

Sam......

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Watching nagger thugs beat the crap out of each other could be considered a win/win.

Proud NRA Life Member
T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
People are free to support the liberal anti American agenda any way they see fit.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
NFL , NBA , MLB
I've never understood the fascination some have with watching grown "men" playing with balls.

Mike

Always talk to the old guys , they know stuff.

Jerry Miculek
IC B2

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
For the same reason they biitch post on UFC/Boxing threads, because they have small diks and feel like venting their feminine viewpoint.

LOL.

Projecting?

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
I love watching the football games. I just hate watching the primadonnas disrespect my flag.

Same here OP, do not use a respectable ceremony to push your pussy ass commie agendas. mad

Trump Won!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Screw the NFL. I'm out too. Guess I comment on the thread to encourage others to murder the NFL ratings and get back to FOOTBALL, not politics.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ironbender
For the same reason they biitch post on UFC/Boxing threads, because they have small diks and feel like venting their feminine viewpoint.

LOL.

Projecting?

Not at all, but when I see threads that I'd offer no substance or valid opinion...I just STFU and move on.

If you don't like football, then leave the fans to discussing it,,,same with boxing, UFC, hunting, guns, tractors, etc..it's common courtesy to know when to STFU.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I could watch any NFL game.

Hell, being Bengals fan for 20 years, you appreciate good football anywhere you can find it

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Online Mad
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by KFWA
I could watch any NFL game.

Hell, being Bengals fan for 20 years, you appreciate good football anywhere you can find it

Now that's funny!

Deadlines and commitments, what to leave in, what to leave out...
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

LOL.

Projecting?

Not at all, but when I see threads that I'd offer no substance or valid opinion...I just STFU and move on.

If you don't like football, then leave the fans to discussing it,,,same with boxing, UFC, hunting, guns, tractors, etc..it's common courtesy to know when to STFU.

Where did you get the license to tell us what subjects we can post about.
It is common courtesy to know when to STFU, and you are lacking in that area.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle

LOL.

Projecting?

Your second post has absolutely zero to do with the one I quoted.

Enjoy your game.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Rooster7
Why do some of you guys even bother to post on the NFL threads if you hate it so bad?

I dislike football, and see no problem with reminding folks of that. smile

Yeah, we know but is there really anything you do like?

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I dislike the NFL and their rules suck.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Tracks

LOL.

Projecting?

Kind of what I was thinking.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
The haters who keep hating are nothing more than pissing on others parades.....Common decency and self-respect should say, 'just walk on by.'.....

And seriously, like how many [bleep] times is it the same jug heads who feel the need to up their post count and show the same pissy attitude?

Like it hasn't been heard 1000 times before?

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by Kenneth
The haters who keep hating are nothing more than pissing on others parades.....Common decency and self-respect should say, 'just walk on by.'.....

And seriously, like how many [bleep] times is it the same jug heads who feel the need to up their post count and show the same pissy attitude?

Like it hasn't been heard 1000 times before?

They are just common everyday trolls. Basically, all of their posts are bichfestsof one sort or another. It's their lifestyle.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Many of you would boycott a company and its products out of principle in a heartbeat if one of the executives came out bashing Trump or the company took an anti 2nd amendment stance. Yet, when the NFL stands by and does nothing when its player disrespect the flag and the national anthem, you call the rest of us pussies for boycotting. Again, I actually enjoy watching the games, but I refuse to contribute to an organization that turns a blind eye to its players that insist on shoving their politics down my throat. If they would get on the field and play football and leave the other schit to an offline interview with one of the commie reporters at ESPN, I would happily join you with a beer and watch.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Tracks

LOL.

Projecting?

Post where you like, I don't really care...someone will tell you to STFU at some point.

Enjoy your Bird watching and volleyball programs.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
397 members (1lesfox, 300jimmy, 160user, 257 mag, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 41 invisible), 2,080 guests, and 916 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,594
Posts18,398,021
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.