Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 13 1 2 9 10 11 12 13
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
we don't "need" anymore laws of any kind to deal with the problem at hand. there's enough laws on the books already if the demo-publican consortium would act.

if one is an illegal alien, then they're illegal, and all their acts are illegal also.

but, no one and i mean no one wants to enforce the existing laws. they are back-peddling, back-filling, whatever.

we've got a problem, and it's the question of what to do with all the illegal invaders that have invaded this country, under the nose of existing authority.

GB1

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
yeah but he's got a damn good looking woman at his side!! wink

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
grin

I don't get all the butthurt here. I really don't. Trump should just resign already, so Hillary can take her rightful place on the throne. Right?

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

K
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by Gus
we don't "need" anymore laws of any kind to deal with the problem at hand. there's enough laws on the books already if the demo-publican consortium would act.

if one is an illegal alien, then they're illegal, and all their acts are illegal also.

but, no one and i mean no one wants to enforce the existing laws. they are back-peddling, back-filling, whatever.

we've got a problem, and it's the question of what to do with all the illegal invaders that have invaded this country, under the nose of existing authority.

How do Americans deal with stray dogs on their property?

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Some of you porch sitting patriots sound like you're wishing we had Hilliary in the White House.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Some of you porch sitting patriots sound like you're wishing we had Hilliary in the White House.

Hillary is pro amnesty also. BTW, did you know she was at trumps wedding?

[Linked Image]

Last edited by watch4bear; 09/14/17.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Trump has come down with a bad case of the mealy mouth.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...mp-let-daca-recipients-stay-not-amnesty/

President Donald Trump argued that allowing DACA recipients to stay in the United States would not be amnesty.
“We’re looking at allowing people to stay here,” Trump said to reporters in Florida on Thursday.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by watch4bear

Hillary is pro amnesty also. BTW, did you know she was at trumps wedding?

[Linked Image]

You sneaky dude, You've been reading her book, haven't you?

That picture was seen numerous times during the 2016 election cycle. Try to catch up.

If Hilliary was in the White House, Gorsuch would be fishing and we'd have an extremely strong left-leaning Supreme Court right now. How would that work with your suppository?

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The wall first then let congress fix DACA and deport them all.

IC B3

F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
Originally Posted by Dutch
Polls indicate that only 15% of voters support sending dreamers home. 58% support citizenship, 18% support legal status.

Politically speaking that is a consensus. DACA will be the law of the land.

If there's anything true in life, it's that a lot of people are wrong, often. That's why we don't have a pure Democracy in this country.

I guess I am part of the 15%ers

How is it that an ILLEGAL act of smuggling your young kids across the border so you can ILLEGALLY receive benefits from the Citizens of that country by Lying about every thing you can to receive those benefits because you have young kids.

Now the kids are all growed up and they never applied to be here Legally let a loan applied for Citizenship the entire time they was here.

And now We have to feel sorry for them because they got caught being here ILLEGALLY all these years sucking off of the Tax payers getting a free ride.

I say get out of OUR COUNTRY LEACHES.

K
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
K
Trump has come down with a bad case of the mealy mouth.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...mp-let-daca-recipients-stay-not-amnesty/

President Donald Trump argued that allowing DACA recipients to stay in the United States would not be amnesty.
“We’re looking at allowing people to stay here,” Trump said to reporters in Florida on Thursday.

Reporter:"Isn't that Amnesty sir?"
Trump: "The word is DACA!"
Reporter: "But sir, isn't that Amnesty?
Trump:"The word is DACA!!!"
Reporter: "But sir........

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
If Hilliary was in the White House, Gorsuch would be fishing and we'd have an extremely strong left-leaning Supreme Court right now.

I'm glad Gorsuch's name was floated out front by the heritage foundation, and am glad senate republicans confirmed him with the nuclear option. I also understand him letting Lois Lerner off the hook for fear of the IRS leaking his financials.

I just don't understand why trump wanted to keep the pre existing condition clause, which is essentially obamacare;

I do understand however; him not wanting to get rid of mesicans that here though. He has made himself quite clear, even before the election

[video:youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=2PtMg-n3eRo[/video]

MOLON LABE

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
What's that, Ryan? You say Trump played you and now you want more border security?

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...p-schumer-deal-promises-border-security/

Man, WHO could have POSSIBLY seen this coming?

From the article: Ryan now has a much bigger immigration agenda than Trump, and he also needs a high GOP turnout in 2018 to keep the GOP’s majority in the House amid an expected rise in Democratic turnout.

Last edited by bigfish9684; 09/14/17.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
They're waking up:

http://komonews.com/news/connect-to-congress/deal-with-democrats-is-a-warning-to-the-gop

As some Republicans express concerns that Trump's move to the political middle could leave them out in the cold, a number of his supporters are pointing to the recent immigration and debt ceiling deals with Democrats as a wake-up call for a Republican majority that has defeated itself on a number of key issues.
"This should be a good warning to Republicans that we're going to need to get some of these things across the finish line," Rep. Lou Barletta (R-Penn.) said of the recent deals.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Where would Trump be if he had run as what he Is: the Amnesty Candidate?

MOLON LABE

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Ask Buffhoun. He's the one peddling that op-ed article from a year and a half ago.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

K
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
K

Michael Savage just asked " Knowing what you know now, would you vote for Donald Trump?"

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by kroo88

Michael Savage just asked " Knowing what you know now, would you vote for Donald Trump?"

Do you remember who was running against him?

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by kroo88

Hillary for sure. I'm glad I'm a cuckservative.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Page 11 of 13 1 2 9 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

547 members (10gaugeman, 204guy, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 1eyedmule, 1beaver_shooter, 50 invisible), 2,937 guests, and 1,237 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,594
Posts18,454,365
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.