Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 12 13
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 12344mag
"Because I'm President and their not".... DJT

I'm quite sure DJT can spell 'they're'.....

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by funshooter
Love it when the Calvary comes a runnin when a pack of Hyenas are going after one of their own.

I a specially like the video starting when it did. The kids were saying that the guy ran them off the road but all you see at first is the one kid shacking his fist at the truck diver.

This new generation loves filming them selves doing everything. Where is the video on them being run off the road by the guy.

Oh no it's not like that
It's just one guy with six laptops and a multiple sock puppets. Surely one person doesnt have multiple buds that can show up like Green Lantern for back up.

....like on here

Lmao

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
When the dude jumps out with the shotgun and fires off two rounds? That should be jail time. The driver that attacked the biker? Jail time. BFF (Big Fat Fugger) that opened up the folder knife? Jail time. Yeah the bikers were stupid but those dumb fugg rednecks were extra stupid.

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

[Linked Image]
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
The old saying there's strength in numbers doesn't always pass the litmus test

Think those college boys, particularly the one that got his azz beat were pretty emboldened by the fact it was a bunch of them agin one redneck and his wife and kids

The tough guy doin the yappin looked like a rat in a terriers jaws.

That's a lesson they didn't teach him at osu. But he's been learned up a mite

Those types like to swarm a victim they feel is vulnerable. Glad nobody got seriously hurt and hope everybody learned their lesson (got learned up a mite....LOL!!)

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
If the truck driver had wanted to take out motorcycles he coulda taken out a pack. I can relate, I was on motorcycles for years all through Grad school and we would routinely scream down roads about like that at 100+. Occasionally folks got PO'd, once in a while one would drive aggressively but I'll say it again if'n truck guy had wanted to kill anyone he could have.

OK, truck guy acts stupid, because if he HAD killed someone he loses his own life as he knew it, forever. How this could happen is truck guy is committing some sort of egregious lane violation forcing motorcycles to take evasive action and a motorcyclist zigs when he should have zagged.

Motorcycle guys compound stupid by following truck guy in a pack, that could get you shot right there. Again if truck guy wanted to kill someone, ride alongside and point motorcycle guy gives him another opportunity. Fortunately nobody got hurt to any appreciable extent. Only one side produces a firearm, if it had been us about half woulda been packing, this being Texas after all. But then, not wanting to get shot, we wouldn't have followed truck guy to begin with.

So everybody gets to go home, except truck guy made at the very least an expensive mistake in legal fees because this thing got recorded and went viral, worse-case scenario he gets a felony and loses his guns.

...and geeze, SOMEBODY needs some serious aerobic time at the gym, I'm surprised none of them good ol' boys keeled over from a heart attack.

Birdwatcher

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I've watched the video a couple of times. I think the two shotgun rounds cranking off is a lie for drama. They should not have followed him up the FM road. They did it thinking it was over whelming in their favor and it back fired. Skinny kid on the Yamaha FZ1 should have seen home boys shoulders, arms and hands, stopped the bike, and went riding back the other way.

I have lots of miles astride sport bikes and want to lean in their direction but he just learned a Young and Dumb Lesson about diarrhea of the mouth and bad ideas.

If one of you got out of your truck with 8 or 10 young men with helmets, I think you may have a shotgun in hand or your lock blade in hand as it would still be 3 or 4 to 1.

I don't believe the Rader kid at all. I think he watched the video that evening and got his pride hurt so he exaggerated on why he didn't stop his buddy getting pummeled. Blame somebody else instead of like most of us would have said back then...."man did we F up". Next time he says "hey watch this and film it" reminder him of this stupid judgement call and NOT do it.

One thing I can say is at least it was a slam and bam and over with. I think the DA needs to forget the whole thing because NONE of us know what happened a few miles before the camera was rolling. No drive byes, No rioting. No California style Road Rage. No ambulance. No Fuzz. Two adults on the side of the road and done.

Originally Posted By: slumlord

people that text all day get on my nerves

just knowing that people are out there with that ability,....just makes me wanna punch myself in the balls
JOG Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
Think those college boys, particularly the one that got his azz beat were pretty emboldened by the fact it was a bunch of them agin one redneck and his wife and kids

I believe motorcycle guy experienced that sinking feeling when he turned to find his buddies didn't have his back and the current reality was 1 on 1.

Forgive me my nonsense, as I also forgive the nonsense of those that think they talk sense.
Robert Frost
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Going from the title I was hoping some phaggety ass, highway riding, peddle biker got their ass kicked...

....I was thinking actual BIKERS, like Hell's Angels or something. Don't seem right when the label is applied to college undergrads on crotch rockets.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by tzone

[quote=KFWA] in that SUV video, one of the bikers smashing the SUV was an off duty cop., IIRC

Interesting. Because if he was somewhere else besides [/b]NYC[b] he'd probably be dead.

Had to fix it. We can handle ourselves Upstate.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by boatboy

I have to laugh and the guy who flashed his tattoo belly protected the guy given the kid the boot

and at the end he is going to pray for them
I am glad I am getting old I would have been out of there asap as long as me or anyone in my party was not in jeopardy

Hank

Why do I get the feeling that old fat guy is a member here.............. lol

Gerry.
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by huntsman22

That's funny as hell, I copied and pasted that from a story, I completely missed it!

He for sure has people that can........

Last edited by 12344mag; 09/16/17.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A couple things come to mind.

If you're going to confront someone, you best have a plan besides playing dead like a possum. That rarely works. Lol.

The kid with the shotgun would get shot first, then the fat boy that had a knife. Crazy redneck bitch would likely get shot too just because she is likely stupid enough to deserve it, at which point her husband is duty bound to get shot as well.

I think I woulda just hung him a bird and hauled azz. That's too much shooting people for a sunny afternoon.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by huntsman22

That's funny as hell, I copied and pasted that from a story, I completely missed it!

He for sure has people that can........

If he can spell covfefe, he can spell anything.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by MadMooner

If you're going to confront someone, you best have a plan besides playing dead like a possum.

Unless somebody captures the whole thing on camera.

Which brings up the fact that if you're gonna get involved in an altercation with a bunch of privileged college frat- boy types out screaming around on crotch rockets ya gotta expect it's gonna be GoPro city. Heck, even them taking a camera off a guy towards the end was caught on tape. Something to think about before you go shooting off shotguns and pulling knives and such.

Furthermore, that demographic is such that at least one of those college guys will probably be related to an Attourney and/or possibly a Cop who will take a dim view of the proceedings. Legal action to follow.

Could be them Rednecks are gonna land in more trouble than they deserve over this, beginning with legal fees.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I don't know why people get frustrated with motorcycle riders. I figure the trade off for safety is the ability to get there faster and I give them space, bicycles are a different matter. 😉

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Looks to me like those guys in the trucks lived in that area,....probably all their lives. Maybe their parents and grandparents did too.

Then one day some boys on motorcycles wandered by and started to give them some chit on the land that has been home to them for a long, long time.

,...good way to get killed.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Looks to me like those guys in the trucks lived in that area,....probably all their lives. Maybe their parents and grandparents did too.

Then one day some boys on motorcycles wandered by and started to give them some chit on the land that has been home to them for a long, long time.

Yeah...those boys were no strangers and they all didn't end up at a place of their own choosing by accident. 😉

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by Bristoe

^^^This^^^

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
They're lucky that guy didn't have a 38 Super on the seat next to him.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I'm betting the kid with the fanny pack was also riding a mini-bike.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Page 3 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

258 members (1OntarioJim, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 12344mag, 300jimmy, 2UP, 25 invisible), 1,738 guests, and 900 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,600
Posts18,454,610
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.