Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 12 13
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Stupid all the way around......especially that fat fugger in the blue shirt......

Campfire Regular
Online Mad
Campfire Regular
That's the Oklahoma I remember.

Deadlines and commitments, what to leave in, what to leave out...
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
WTFO?

-=[Bob]=-
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Oh, sure. Everyone "just wants to go home" after the big dick gets the hell beat out of him.

I am MAGA.
IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
For the number of pickups at the scene it looks like the riders had already pizzed off a number of locals. I've seen packs of kids on bikes trying to kill themselves and other motorists with their antics.

Casey

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Love it when the Calvary comes a runnin when a pack of Hyenas are going after one of their own.

I a specially like the video starting when it did. The kids were saying that the guy ran them off the road but all you see at first is the one kid shacking his fist at the truck diver.

This new generation loves filming them selves doing everything. Where is the video on them being run off the road by the guy.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I think there's probably more to this story. Crotch rocket boys may have over stepped their bounds and messed with the wrong red neck. It didn't look like they were trying to avoid a confrontation with him, seeing how they followed him. I think it was pretty bold of the first kid to pull up beside him and start mouthing off. It got his ass beat.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Looked to me, like the loaded pickup with the wife and kid inside, called his neighbors for help. A community response in defense of one of thier own. "You thought it was 20 of you against one of him, boy, and you thought wrong".
I have no problem with good folks coming to the aid of thier neighbors. I'd likely be one of them.

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Going from the title I was hoping some phaggety ass, highway riding, peddle biker got their ass kicked...

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Fug with the bull, sometimes you get the horn.
Maybe a lesson learned.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Going from the title I was hoping some phaggety ass, highway riding, peddle biker got their ass kicked...

Thats one nice thing about the smoke, drought and heat.......really thinned out the spandex crowd.

I am MAGA.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie

The bikers did the wrong thing, no matter what happened on the open road. They should have taken the license plate and reported it. Instead, they followed the pickup in numbers they thought were sufficient to scare him and his wife, seeking revenge for the road incident. Had the pickup driver not been a big ole hoss, and had not his associates showed up to come into it on his side, it could have gone the other way entirely. They gambled when they decided to intimidate the pickup driver and his wife by following him and shouting at him to pull over. They lost the gamble.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by alpinecrick
For the number of pickups at the scene it looks like the riders had already pizzed off a number of locals. I've seen packs of kids on bikes trying to kill themselves and other motorists with their antics.

Casey

And at least one of the bikes didn't look street legal.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by kellory
Looked to me, like the loaded pickup with the wife and kid inside, called his neighbors for help. A community response in defense of one of thier own. "You thought it was 20 of you against one of him, boy, and you thought wrong".
I have no problem with good folks coming to the aid of thier neighbors. I'd likely be one of them.

Yep.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by funshooter
Love it when the Calvary comes a runnin when a pack of Hyenas are going after one of their own.

I a specially like the video starting when it did. The kids were saying that the guy ran them off the road but all you see at first is the one kid shacking his fist at the truck diver.

This new generation loves filming them selves doing everything. Where is the video on them being run off the road by the guy.

This Dumb ass punks almost got shot

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
He asked for a fight and got served !!!!!

Maker of the Frankenstud Sling Keeper
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Looks like those kids got taught a lesson they'll likely not forget soon.

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

F
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
F
Be careful what you ask for, you might get it.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Never stop. Motorcycle vs truck, the truck wins.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Im not thinking the guy with his wife and kid tried to run anyone off the road. If he wanted to, it would have been easy to do when that biker pulled up and started shaking his fist at him.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The old saying there's strength in numbers doesn't always pass the litmus test

Think those college boys, particularly the one that got his azz beat were pretty emboldened by the fact it was a bunch of them agin one redneck and his wife and kids

The tough guy doin the yappin looked like a rat in a terriers jaws.

That's a lesson they didn't teach him at osu. But he's been learned up a mite

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Tag

Thank You Lord for another day,Help my Brother along the way

When you mature,you realize hospitals and schools are businesses,and the Beatles were geniuses

Live Like A Champion Today

NRA EndowmentLife Member,My Daughter is also a Life Member
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Never stop. Motorcycle vs truck, the truck wins.

Exactly.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Love a happy ending.

LOL
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie

The bikers did the wrong thing, no matter what happened on the open road. They should have taken the license plate and reported it. Instead, they followed the pickup in numbers they thought were sufficient to scare him and his wife, seeking revenge for the road incident. Had the pickup driver not been a big ole hoss, and had not his associates showed up to come into it on his side, it could have gone the other way entirely. They gambled when they decided to intimidate the pickup driver and his wife by following him and shouting at him to pull over. They lost the gamble.

I agree 100%

I have to laugh and the guy who flashed his tattoo belly protected the guy given the kid the boot

and at the end he is going to pray for them
I am glad I am getting old I would have been out of there asap as long as me or anyone in my party was not in jeopardy

Hank

Thank You Lord for another day,Help my Brother along the way

When you mature,you realize hospitals and schools are businesses,and the Beatles were geniuses

Live Like A Champion Today

NRA EndowmentLife Member,My Daughter is also a Life Member
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
shocked grin grin

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You never know what a guy is going to come out of a pickup truck with. He could have come out ready to deal with all of the bikers right by himself, but all he brought was a can of whup-ass. That was enough for one guy and if that guy is smart he will remember how lucky he was for a long time.

Harry
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
"I just want people to pay for what they do" (osu biker)
Great, turn yourself in and go to jail.

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Play stupid games...

$$$ TRUMP AT THE PUMP 2024 $$$
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Oh, sure. Everyone "just wants to go home" after the big dick gets the hell beat out of him.

Kinda looks like the kid got what he was asking for and it didn't turn out the way he had planned.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
This incident reminds of a group of urban motorcyclists in NYC who kinda did something similar - only on a much larger scale. The motorcyclists are like a pack of baboons - phoucking animals.

It is NYC so no surprises....

The driver of the SUV was trying to merge onto the highway and the motorcyclists were blocking the entire hwy (looked to be the result of one the motorcyclists at the head of the whole group getting into an accident with a different car). One of those motorcyclists near the accident got aggressive because the SUV driver was honking his horn (or something to that effect) and rushed back to the SUV trying to open the door. The SUV raced off and hit/bumped one of the bikers. Then the whole biker group (maybe 20+ ), chased and surrounded the SUV again and proceeded to trash the SUV.

Here's a video - the fun starts @ 4:45

That is one reason why the 2nd Amendment was adopted. This incident is excellent example of when the SUV driver needed to have deployed an AR to defend himself, his family and his property.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by 325Abn
This incident reminds of a group of urban motorcyclists in NYC who kinda did something similar - only on a much larger scale. The motorcyclists are like a pack of baboons - phoucking animals.

The driver of the SUV was trying to merge onto the highway and the motorcyclists were blocking the entire hwy (looked to be the result of one the motorcyclists at the head of the whole group getting into an accident with a different car). One of those motorcyclists near the accident got aggressive because the SUV driver was honking his horn (or something to that effect) and rushed back to the SUV trying to open the door. The SUV raced off and hit/bumped one of the bikers. Then the whole biker group (maybe 20+ ), chased and surrounded the SUV again and proceeded to trash the SUV.

That is one reason why the 2nd Amendment was adopted. This incident is excellent example of when the SUV driver needed to have deployed an AR to defend himself, his family and his property.

Too bad the footage ended just before the man in the SUV blasted the bikers with his Glock 17.

PS That whole roadway is very familiar to me. Every time I drove home to Long Island, I had to take that exact path.

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Had a coworker at the shop on his way home from his chemotherapy treatment assailed by a group of critical mass bolshie bicyclist one afternoon in Austin. There used to be a video of that incident somewhere but I can't find it. He had a CHL and stayed on phone with 911 op til police arrived. If I remember right they pelted his truck with motorcycle chain and a couple went to jail.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

I had a similar incident happen to me about 25 years ago. A pissed off group of bikers followed me closely out of town. I led them to a dirt road out of town thinking the dirt and dust might discourage them from followin. When it didn't I swung my truck sideways across the road, stepped out of the truck with a mini-14 which had been wedged between the split bench seat beside me, popped in a 20 round mag and laid it across the hood pointed at the bikers. Thankfully they immediately and quickly turned around and left. I'd not have wanted to explain killing a bunch of bikers to the law but kill them I would have if needed.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
You don't harass a dad trying to protect his family. The outcome was light on these boys. That kid was no bigger than the hat bales that dude probably throws around daily.

Camp is where you make it.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
in that SUV video, one of the bikers smashing the SUV was an off duty cop., IIRC

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

Originally Posted by KFWA
in that SUV video, one of the bikers smashing the SUV was an off duty cop., IIRC

Interesting. Because if he was somewhere else besides NY, he'd probably be dead.

Camp is where you make it.
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Have no idea what caused the initial "offense". However, given the significant restraint that the pickup truck driver exhibited in the video while underway, and given the size of the piece of equipment that he had secured in the back of his truck, I would have a hard time believing that he intentionally made any rapid, unsignaled moves at speed on the open road...

As my B-I-L the retired police officer is fond of saying. "They had the right to remain silent. Unfortunately, they did not have the intelligence to exercise that right..."

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by KFWA

The smug little basturd got 2 years for his part in it.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 12344mag
"Because I'm President and their not".... DJT

I'm quite sure DJT can spell 'they're'.....

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by funshooter

Oh no it's not like that
It's just one guy with six laptops and a multiple sock puppets. Surely one person doesnt have multiple buds that can show up like Green Lantern for back up.

....like on here

Lmao

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
When the dude jumps out with the shotgun and fires off two rounds? That should be jail time. The driver that attacked the biker? Jail time. BFF (Big Fat Fugger) that opened up the folder knife? Jail time. Yeah the bikers were stupid but those dumb fugg rednecks were extra stupid.

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

[Linked Image]
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
The old saying there's strength in numbers doesn't always pass the litmus test

Think those college boys, particularly the one that got his azz beat were pretty emboldened by the fact it was a bunch of them agin one redneck and his wife and kids

The tough guy doin the yappin looked like a rat in a terriers jaws.

That's a lesson they didn't teach him at osu. But he's been learned up a mite

Those types like to swarm a victim they feel is vulnerable. Glad nobody got seriously hurt and hope everybody learned their lesson (got learned up a mite....LOL!!)

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
If the truck driver had wanted to take out motorcycles he coulda taken out a pack. I can relate, I was on motorcycles for years all through Grad school and we would routinely scream down roads about like that at 100+. Occasionally folks got PO'd, once in a while one would drive aggressively but I'll say it again if'n truck guy had wanted to kill anyone he could have.

OK, truck guy acts stupid, because if he HAD killed someone he loses his own life as he knew it, forever. How this could happen is truck guy is committing some sort of egregious lane violation forcing motorcycles to take evasive action and a motorcyclist zigs when he should have zagged.

Motorcycle guys compound stupid by following truck guy in a pack, that could get you shot right there. Again if truck guy wanted to kill someone, ride alongside and point motorcycle guy gives him another opportunity. Fortunately nobody got hurt to any appreciable extent. Only one side produces a firearm, if it had been us about half woulda been packing, this being Texas after all. But then, not wanting to get shot, we wouldn't have followed truck guy to begin with.

So everybody gets to go home, except truck guy made at the very least an expensive mistake in legal fees because this thing got recorded and went viral, worse-case scenario he gets a felony and loses his guns.

...and geeze, SOMEBODY needs some serious aerobic time at the gym, I'm surprised none of them good ol' boys keeled over from a heart attack.

Birdwatcher

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I've watched the video a couple of times. I think the two shotgun rounds cranking off is a lie for drama. They should not have followed him up the FM road. They did it thinking it was over whelming in their favor and it back fired. Skinny kid on the Yamaha FZ1 should have seen home boys shoulders, arms and hands, stopped the bike, and went riding back the other way.

I have lots of miles astride sport bikes and want to lean in their direction but he just learned a Young and Dumb Lesson about diarrhea of the mouth and bad ideas.

If one of you got out of your truck with 8 or 10 young men with helmets, I think you may have a shotgun in hand or your lock blade in hand as it would still be 3 or 4 to 1.

I don't believe the Rader kid at all. I think he watched the video that evening and got his pride hurt so he exaggerated on why he didn't stop his buddy getting pummeled. Blame somebody else instead of like most of us would have said back then...."man did we F up". Next time he says "hey watch this and film it" reminder him of this stupid judgement call and NOT do it.

One thing I can say is at least it was a slam and bam and over with. I think the DA needs to forget the whole thing because NONE of us know what happened a few miles before the camera was rolling. No drive byes, No rioting. No California style Road Rage. No ambulance. No Fuzz. Two adults on the side of the road and done.

Originally Posted By: slumlord

people that text all day get on my nerves

just knowing that people are out there with that ability,....just makes me wanna punch myself in the balls
JOG Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit

I believe motorcycle guy experienced that sinking feeling when he turned to find his buddies didn't have his back and the current reality was 1 on 1.

Forgive me my nonsense, as I also forgive the nonsense of those that think they talk sense.
Robert Frost
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by SamOlson

....I was thinking actual BIKERS, like Hell's Angels or something. Don't seem right when the label is applied to college undergrads on crotch rockets.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by tzone

[quote=KFWA] in that SUV video, one of the bikers smashing the SUV was an off duty cop., IIRC

Interesting. Because if he was somewhere else besides [/b]NYC[b] he'd probably be dead.

Had to fix it. We can handle ourselves Upstate.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by boatboy

I have to laugh and the guy who flashed his tattoo belly protected the guy given the kid the boot

and at the end he is going to pray for them
I am glad I am getting old I would have been out of there asap as long as me or anyone in my party was not in jeopardy

Hank

Why do I get the feeling that old fat guy is a member here.............. lol

Gerry.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by huntsman22

That's funny as hell, I copied and pasted that from a story, I completely missed it!

He for sure has people that can........

Last edited by 12344mag; 09/16/17.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A couple things come to mind.

If you're going to confront someone, you best have a plan besides playing dead like a possum. That rarely works. Lol.

The kid with the shotgun would get shot first, then the fat boy that had a knife. Crazy redneck bitch would likely get shot too just because she is likely stupid enough to deserve it, at which point her husband is duty bound to get shot as well.

I think I woulda just hung him a bird and hauled azz. That's too much shooting people for a sunny afternoon.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by huntsman22

That's funny as hell, I copied and pasted that from a story, I completely missed it!

He for sure has people that can........

If he can spell covfefe, he can spell anything.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by MadMooner

If you're going to confront someone, you best have a plan besides playing dead like a possum.

Unless somebody captures the whole thing on camera.

Which brings up the fact that if you're gonna get involved in an altercation with a bunch of privileged college frat- boy types out screaming around on crotch rockets ya gotta expect it's gonna be GoPro city. Heck, even them taking a camera off a guy towards the end was caught on tape. Something to think about before you go shooting off shotguns and pulling knives and such.

Furthermore, that demographic is such that at least one of those college guys will probably be related to an Attourney and/or possibly a Cop who will take a dim view of the proceedings. Legal action to follow.

Could be them Rednecks are gonna land in more trouble than they deserve over this, beginning with legal fees.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I don't know why people get frustrated with motorcycle riders. I figure the trade off for safety is the ability to get there faster and I give them space, bicycles are a different matter. 😉

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Looks to me like those guys in the trucks lived in that area,....probably all their lives. Maybe their parents and grandparents did too.

Then one day some boys on motorcycles wandered by and started to give them some chit on the land that has been home to them for a long, long time.

,...good way to get killed.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Looks to me like those guys in the trucks lived in that area,....probably all their lives. Maybe their parents and grandparents did too.

Then one day some boys on motorcycles wandered by and started to give them some chit on the land that has been home to them for a long, long time.

Yeah...those boys were no strangers and they all didn't end up at a place of their own choosing by accident. 😉

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O

^^^This^^^

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
They're lucky that guy didn't have a 38 Super on the seat next to him.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I'm betting the kid with the fanny pack was also riding a mini-bike.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Did anyone hear the shotgun cranking off any rounds. I didn't and think it was a sympathy victim version by the rader guy. Don't believe the knife to the throat part either. I watched it a few times. Stupid stuff. I wouldn't have stopped the truck either for that matter. I would have hung the bird at the turn off and enjoyed my ride on the bike.

Originally Posted By: slumlord

people that text all day get on my nerves

just knowing that people are out there with that ability,....just makes me wanna punch myself in the balls
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Blackheart

I had a similar incident happen to me about 25 years ago. A pissed off group of bikers followed me closely out of town. I led them to a dirt road out of town thinking the dirt and dust might discourage them from followin. When it didn't I swung my truck sideways across the road, stepped out of the truck with a mini-14 which had been wedged between the split bench seat beside me, popped in a 20 round mag and laid it across the hood pointed at the bikers. Thankfully they immediately and quickly turned around and left. I'd not have wanted to explain killing a bunch of bikers to the law but kill them I would have if needed.

Are you sure they weren't driving Shelby Cobras?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 007FJ
Did anyone hear the shotgun cranking off any rounds. I didn't and think it was a sympathy victim version by the rader guy. Don't believe the knife to the throat part either. I watched it a few times. Stupid stuff. I wouldn't have stopped the truck either for that matter. I would have hung the bird at the turn off and enjoyed my ride on the bike.

No, didn't hear or see it.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by kingston

Why?....was he Mexican?

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

The bike riders were dicks, pure & simple & got a little more than they bargained for...........and I'm a bike rider.

Fu^ck with the Good Ole Boyz on their home turf & you're likely to get an azz whippin'.

MM

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don't know what anyone else saw but I saw a punk ass snowflake that apparently got the beating he was asking for and a fat ass redneck that brought a shotgun and a knife to a fist fight with a bunch of young punks.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
I don't know what anyone else saw but I saw a punk ass snowflake that got the beating he was asking for and a fat ass redneck that brought a shotgun and a knife to a fist fight with a bunch of young punks.

Pretty much.

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
This happened exactly as it should have. Funny when bikers act like jerks and then become indignant when confronted.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I'm going to start wearing a helmet when driving my pickup.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don't know what anyone else saw but I saw a punk ass snowflake that apparently got the beating he was asking for and a fat ass redneck that brought a shotgun and a knife to a fist fight with a bunch of young punks.

Pretty much.

Yea....I'm not sticking up for either side because none of us know what started this caper but I wouldn't have felt the least bit sorry for the idiot that started waving the shotgun around if someone would have shot him.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm going to start wearing a helmet when driving my pickup.

Better late than never! smile

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I don't know what anyone else saw but I saw a punk ass snowflake that got the beating he was asking for and a fat ass redneck that brought a shotgun and a knife to a fist fight with a bunch of young punks.

Pretty much.

Yea....I'm not sticking up for either side because none of us know what started this caper but I wouldn't have felt the least bit sorry for the idiot that started waving the shotgun around if someone would have shot him.

That move screamed stupid.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
As Uncle Grady would say, 'great googly moogly' crazy

Trump Won!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Or he could be the one with a concealed carry permit. Leaned over on a sportbike don't leave many carry options.

IME motorcyclists (I ain't gonna call 'em bikers) are also the sort of guy most likely to run out and start legally packing as soon as they turn 21. There is some commonality between the two mindsets.

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

Why?....was he Mexican?

Roflmao! My .38 Super, affectionaltely named "Pancho", is generally within hands reach while in my Pee cup!

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Blackheart

Pretty much exactly the sort of thing I would expect to happen if one is dumb enough to try and force a confrontation with a country boy in a pickup, especially if he's outnumbered. Ya did good, glad no-one got shot.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I never heard or saw the shotgun being fired. I think that lie may help the guy with the knife.
A good lawyer is going to point that out and say the line about the knife is also a lie.
May create enough reasonable doubt for no conviction.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

The bike riders were dicks, pure & simple & got a little more than they bargained for...........and I'm a bike rider.

Fu^ck with the Good Ole Boyz on their home turf & you're likely to get an azz whippin'.

MM

I would bet money Truck Guy did something egregious to piss 'em off first, them motorcyclists seemed righteously indignant. But, if ya ride a motorcycle and get PO'd every time someone cuts you off or forces you out of your lane, you're gonna spend a lot of time PO'd.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

[/quote]
I had a similar incident happen to me about 25 years ago. A pissed off group of bikers followed me closely out of town. I led them to a dirt road out of town thinking the dirt and dust might discourage them from followin. When it didn't I swung my truck sideways across the road, stepped out of the truck with a mini-14 which had been wedged between the split bench seat beside me, popped in a 20 round mag and laid it across the hood pointed at the bikers. Thankfully they immediately and quickly turned around and left. I'd not have wanted to explain killing a bunch of bikers to the law but kill them I would have if needed.[/quote]

Yep.

As had been mentioned on this thread a couple of times, it sometimes comes down to the matter of “rules.” Clearly, both the bikers and the rednecks could have played it smarter. But they did not. The bikers were playing by “today’s polite and lawful society rules.” They are claiming to be the wronged and injured group and showed this by their feeble attempt at taking the videos of the incident and showing no attempt to engage once things got out of hand. Expecting that their show of numerical support, rudeness and lack of overt aggression would somehow find the law tilted in their favor if something took a turn for the worse. Well, for the bikers, it did take a turn for the worse. The guys in the pickup trucks were playing with different rules. Redneck rules if you will.

I have only had to play by “my rules” a few times in my life. In every case when I played by my rules the other party was both surprised and outraged that I was not playing by their rules or the rules established in the organization we were parties to. The outcomes were in my favor as I was willing to escalate well beyond the level of escalation the other party was expecting or willing to employ. Yes, there is risk associated with this sudden change of rules and sometimes the law will bite you in the butt. Gotta be careful.

I was asked some advice by a young man one time about how he could handle a certain guy harassing his wife. I told him to be smart and that if necessary, I would bail him out of jail and pay for his lawyer. The issue was decided at the next meeting and that was that. The other guy was expecting a war of words with an audience of his own choosing. It was not what he got.

If one wants to get involved in some sort of mixup, one must understand that the other guy may be following a different rule book. The whole idea of bringing a knife to what turns out to be an unexpected gun fight.

The tax collector said: “Lord Jesus, have mercy on me, a sinner.” Jesus said he went home “justified.”

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

MM

I would bet money Truck Guy did something egregious to piss 'em off first, them motorcyclists seemed righteously indignant. But, if ya ride a motorcycle and get PO'd every time someone cuts you off or forces you out of your lane, you're gonna spend a lot of time PO'd.

I mentioned earlier in the post

It was nice where the video started and this new generation video's everything. Why did they not video the guy running them off the road?

Cus it doesn't exist. Little punks will Lie Lie and Lie.

And yes I drive a bike have been for over 40 years when someone cuts you off ya try and get away from them as fast as possible but the safety of the pack mentality had the kid start stupid stuff and he felt his stupid for several days I bet.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Fat redneck in the blue shirt that pulled the knife and screamed, "I'll cut your F'ing throat" while advancing on the biker crowd should count his lucky stars one of those young guys wasn't packing a CCW and didn't poke several 9mm holes through that blue tee shirt. Same might be said for the shotgun guy when he exits the truck with his gauge. It looked like a fist fight until the hardware gets displayed. There's so much stupid on both sides it's hard to sort out who is actually the most right and wrong.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The guy quoted in the article is a 21 yo Mechanical Engineering student. Knowing the type I'd be surprised if he's ever been arrested. Can't say I the same for fat belly guy, who flashes his tattoo as evidence he was the "real deal". Coincidentally or not Mechanical Engineering motorcycle guy reports that his 60 yo assailant informs him he is the real deal too, ie a Hell's Angel.

As for the camera not catching the original incident, GoPro batteries run out, so they likely had it off when just droning along as their account suggests, being as they say Truck Guy was actually passing the column of nine motorcycles before merging back into them (a typical move, had people very nearly run me off the asphalt three times myself; once by a Mexican on the loop in Houston, once by an old guy in an RV in the Hill County, and once by a guy so old he prob'ly never even saw me.) At the start of the video one motorcyclist is seen motioning to the video guy to turn on his camera.

My guess is the actual "bikers" here were the the pickup truck crew, hence the nature of their actions.

Two actors already in custody, more charges pending. All the motorcycle guys got was a few bruises and a valuable lesson about stupity. So far they are coming out way ahead of the truck guys,

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Cliff note summation of the event.

Young men on motorcycles follow couple in pick up truck in order to vent. Lead motorcyclist agrees with truck driver to pull over.

Get's ass whupped.

The end.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Should be the end completely too, as the guy with the shotgun only kept the fight fair.
If he had not been there several guys would have been on the guy from the pickup.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by 700LH
Should be the end completely too, as the guy with the shotgun only kept the fight fair.
If he had not been there several guys would have been on the guy from the pickup.

That's how I saw it, too.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
'Nother possible explanation....

Motorcycle guys, being privileged college kids, have never been arrested, ain't used to fighting, can't imagine this will end in a fight, are so clueless it does not enter into their heads that crazy pickup guy, who just tried to run 'em off the road, might actually have a firearm and be willing to use it. hence their naive stupidity in chasing the truck.

Furthermore this version goes everyone involved is telling the truth: Mechanical Engineering student really was threatened with a knife to the neck by 60 yo truck guy. 60 yo truck guy was also telling the truth; he really is a Hell's Angel. Fat belly guy was telling the truth too; he really is/was the "real deal", as evidence he has a gang-related tattoo he can display, a well-known gang recognizable even to the college kids.

Truck crowd are already known to be bad actors by the Pawnee County Sheriff's Dept. Oklahoma City PD, on having the video brought to their attention, go to the time and trouble to contact the students to advise them to contact the adjacent Pawnee County Sheriff's Department to press charges.

Pawnee County Sheriff's Department is overjoyed to have these known bad actors violating the law on camera. Two suspects are apprehended right away, further charges pending while the equally delighted DA figures out what additional charges might possibly stick.

Birdwatcher

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
'Nother possible explanation....

Motorcycle guys, being privileged college kids, have never been arrested, ain't used to fighting, can't imagine this will end in a fight, are so clueless it does not enter into their heads that crazy pickup guy, who just tried to run 'em off the road, might actually have a firearm and be willing to use it. hence their naive stupidity in chasing the truck.

Furthermore this version goes everyone involved is telling the truth: Mechanical Engineering student really was threatened with a knife to the neck by 60 yo truck guy. 60 yo truck guy was also telling the truth; he really is a Hell's Angel. Fat belly guy was telling the truth too; he really is/was the "real deal", as evidence he has a gang-related tattoo he can display, a well-known gang recognizable even to the college kids.

Truck crowd are already known to be bad actors by the Pawnee County Sheriff's Dept. Oklahoma City PD, on having the video brought to their attention, go to the time and trouble to contact the students to advise them to contact the adjacent Pawnee County Sheriff's Department to press charges.

Pawnee County Sheriff's Department is overjoyed to have these known bad actors violating the law on camera. Two suspects are apprehended right away, further charges pending while the equally delighted DA figures out what additional charges might possibly stick.

Birdwatcher

And yet another possible explanation.

If the motorcycle riders had gone straight instead of following the truck when it turned off the main road onto the little country road that led home,....none of this would have ever happened.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
wanna bet on alcoholic beverages? I both ride a mc and drive a pickup. I have had squids come us so fast in my blind spot I can't react, and have been cut off on the bike. My usual take on college kids is "smartasses". Rednecks would be closer to someone I can relate to, if not completely.

I never saw a knife or heard a shotgun either. As for the beaten kid, the point was well made before it stopped. I notice the first help to see how injured he was was an overall wearing farmer.

On the side, I would wonder about penetrating the "plate" on that one guy. his momentum would be enough to overcome a skinny old man like myself.

I would bet the Pawnee sherriff knows his constituency, both the locals and the college partiers.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
And yet another possible explanation.

If the motorcycle riders had gone straight instead of following the truck when it turned off the main road onto the little country road that led home,....none of this would have ever happened.

Exactly as I have advised like three times here already. Thanks fer not calling them "bikers".

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by kennyd
wanna bet on alcoholic beverages?

I don't think so. The reason I feel that way is I was a Grad student in college carving corners and hitting triple digits in fast company for a number of years. That and alcohol don't go together at all, it ain't just dumb, it screws with your concentration and hence the enjoyment. If anything pull-alongside-point-your-finger-and-get-whupped college guy was prob'ly hyped on caffiene more'n anything.

I figure truck guy was just PO'd, and used to brawling.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Yeah those motorcycle guys looked like a bunch of pansies that haven't been laid and are all hopped up on RockStar energy drinks. They'll go back to their apartment change into skinny jeans and go relive their big encounter at a local cafe while sipping a nonfat latte and a gluten free cookie.

The good old boys will likely throw something they illegally killed on the grill, chug a bottle of JD and snort a few lines and forget about this minor annoyance.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
V
Vek Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
You need to read the article more closely: there's a big difference in curriculum rigor between a Mechanical Engineering Technology degree and a Mechanical Engineering degree. That distinction can generally be applied to students of same...

The shotgun and the tattooed fatty are what kept this a fair 1:1 fight, with predictable results. The "bikers" in this case had no intentions other than gang-beating down the truck driver. There is no other reason for confronting him as they did. They are extremely lucky.

From what we saw of how the bikers rode as a group, if their average group speed was less than the speed limit, they should not be surprised if someone passes them and merges into their midst. Not that passing them is the right thing to do, but play stupid games and you reap the reward. I generally pre-judge grouped crotch rocketeers as I do grouped spandex bicyclists: not favorably.

The guy quoted in the article is a 21 yo Mechanical Engineering student. Knowing the type I'd be surprised if he's ever been arrested. Can't say I the same for fat belly guy, who flashes his tattoo as evidence he was the "real deal". Coincidentally or not Mechanical Engineering motorcycle guy reports that his 60 yo assailant informs him he is the real deal too, ie a Hell's Angel.

As for the camera not catching the original incident, GoPro batteries run out, so they likely had it off when just droning along as their account suggests, being as they say Truck Guy was actually passing the column of nine motorcycles before merging back into them (a typical move, had people very nearly run me off the asphalt three times myself; once by a Mexican on the loop in Houston, once by an old guy in an RV in the Hill County, and once by a guy so old he prob'ly never even saw me.) At the start of the video one motorcyclist is seen motioning to the video guy to turn on his camera.

My guess is the actual "bikers" here were the the pickup truck crew, hence the nature of their actions.

Two actors already in custody, more charges pending. All the motorcycle guys got was a few bruises and a valuable lesson about stupity. So far they are coming out way ahead of the truck guys,

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by Vek
You need to read the article more closely: there's a big difference in curriculum rigor between a Mechanical Engineering Technology degree and a Mechanical Engineering degree. That distinction can generally be applied to students of same...

The shotgun and the tattooed fatty are what kept this a fair 1:1 fight, with predictable results. The "bikers" in this case had no intentions other than gang-beating down the truck driver. There is no other reason for confronting him as they did. They are extremely lucky.

From what we saw of how the bikers rode as a group, if their average group speed was less than the speed limit, they should not be surprised if someone passes them and merges into their midst. Not that passing them is the right thing to do, but play stupid games and you reap the reward. I generally pre-judge grouped crotch rocketeers as I do grouped spandex bicyclists: not favorably.

I agree. They went from aggressors to sorority girls pretty quick. Nothing worse then the pack mentality. Then get the cops involved when things go sideways....punks!

NYH1.

Take nothing I say personal, remember....it's just the interweb!

ROLLTIDE

YANKEE'S

new yorkistan SUCKS!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The pot-bellied, knife-wielding buffoon who stars in the latest road rage video to sweep the Internet is a convicted felon who served prison time for assaulting a police officer and who has been the subject of more than a dozen protective order applications accusing him of stalking and domestic violence, records show.

Paul Wiseley, 60, and his cohorts faced off Sunday afternoon against a group of motorcycle-riding Oklahoma State University students on a rural road in Pawnee County (which is outside Tulsa).

As seen in the below video, as a pal batters a prone student, Wiseley emerges from his Ford F-150 and begins issuing threats. Wearing a cutoff denim shirt, blue basketball shorts, and flip flops, Wiseley demands that an overalls-clad associate hand over the shotgun he was carrying. “I’ll blow your [bleep] face off,” Wiseley screams.

As he advances on one of the students, Wiseley lifts his shirt to reveal a large tattoo across his sprawling belly. Pointing to the ink, he yells, “I’m the real deal, bitch!” He is later heard warning, “I’ll kill you” and “I’ll cut your [bleep] throat.” At one point in the video, Wiseley is seen holding a small knife in his right hand.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Imagine if the scenario were kept the same, only the players were changed.

Instead of rednecks on a dirt road, it was inner-city filth that confronted some dickhead jap bike riders. I wonder would it get the media play? I for one think the kids got what they deserved based on what I saw. But like any video posted here with an incomplete backstory it's impossible to say with any certainty WTF happened and who's in the right.

MAGA
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Just a whole lot of dumbassery there. A whole lot. It's good some idiots will go to jail over that. I suspect there were other lifelong lessons learned there too. FWIW there's a strong chance that that motorcyclist or bicyclist you bully from the comfort of your pick-up is videoing the event.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Fair enough.

The "bikers" in this case had no intentions other than gang-beating down the truck driver. There is no other reason for confronting him as they did.

There's an news article out there where the "bikers" were actually on a pack of scooters plus a couple of motorcycles riding some miles to a motorcycle race, taking back roads and pegged flat out at 45mph. Truck guy #1 was passing the long group climbing a blind hill and was obliged to merge back into them.

I seriously doubt the scooter guys were planning a "gang-beating", unless some of them have an prior arrest record for the same. Clearly, they were all in a tizzy about something.

I think, coming from the world they live in, they were planning to give the guy a stern verbal dressing-down and go about their way.

They are extremely lucky.

Agreed. Consider the breathtaking degree of stupidity involved in chasing down most any good ol' country boy in his pickup with a pack of scooters, especially a guy driving with his wife and kids. Off the scale stupid.

We know that Fat Belly guy was a several times convicted felon, I dunno about the other participants, but that could explain the paucity of firearms involved (several truck guys, only one firearm?).

If they really were Hell's Angels in their civvies, perhaps they were all gathered in one place doing whatever Hell's Angels do and then they got the call. That could explain their rapid roadblock setup.

Whatever the truth, Fat Belly guy and the other truck guys were also stupid for not realizing that most EVERYTHING you do now, especially when confronting Millenials, is gonna be recorded, multiple times over.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Just a whole lot of dumbassery there. A whole lot. It's good some idiots will go to jail over that. I suspect there were other lifelong lessons learned there too. FWIW there's a strong chance that that motorcyclist or bicyclist you bully from the comfort of your pick-up is videoing the event.

This post made me laugh so hard. Maybe keep the bikes to bike trails and obey traffic laws with the motorized ones and there won't be any "bullying".

FWIW the ending of Easy Rider is one of the best scenes in cinematographic history.

MAGA
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I have a hard time finding any sympathy for the ass-kickee on the motorcycle.

I can walk on water.......................but I do stagger a bit on alcohol.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by horse1

He rode right in there, stood his ground, and got beat down, but not bad, considering.

Didn't read of him whining about it neither.

His future could be bright.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

He rode right in there, stood his ground, and got beat down, but not bad, considering.

He probably figured he was near invulnerable in a fight due to his helmet. Little did he realized that his helmet was merely a leverage point for twisting his head, and thereby controlling his entire body.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D

I'm with you, they had a opportunity to disengage and didn't take it. He kept jawing at the dude in the pickup and took a whooping because of it. About the only thing I took issue with was putting the boots to the kid when it was clear he was done fighting. If he had been trying to get back up and continue I have zero problems with it.
Of course I don't know what happened and he might of needed the extra lesson.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MOGC
Fat redneck in the blue shirt that pulled the knife and screamed, "I'll cut your F'ing throat" while advancing on the biker crowd should count his lucky stars one of those young guys wasn't packing a CCW and didn't poke several 9mm holes through that blue tee shirt. Same might be said for the shotgun guy when he exits the truck with his gauge. It looked like a fist fight until the hardware gets displayed. There's so much stupid on both sides it's hard to sort out who is actually the most right and wrong.

That's exactly how I saw it Gary,

There was an ample amount of stupid on both sides of that goat rope.

I'm not so sure a 9mm would have the power to penetrate ol blue shirt's gut though.

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Blue shirt also backed down the road far enough so they couldn't get his license plate after hoping they weren't going to pursue 'this' with the law.
What a rodeo.
Glad everyone could walk/ride away from that.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

He probably figured he was near invulnerable in a fight due to his helmet. Little did he realized that his helmet was merely a leverage point for twisting his head, and thereby controlling his entire body.

I think you're giving the guy too much credit.

Other reports say the road range incident had been going on for 15 miles before this.

My guess:

Truck guy comes up behind long line of mopeds. College guys on mopeds too stupid/ inconsiderate to allow for passing even though they are pegged at 45. Truck guy quickly thinks "f this" and passes anyway, merging back into the middle of the pack, almost causing a wreck. Motorcycle guy is outraged, nobody's ever nearly run him off the road before. To the surprise and irritation of truck guy it ain't over. As he pulls away he is persistently dogged by irate motorcycle guy, maybe two or three.

Truck guy has an older brother at the homestead who is a Hell's Angel. Truck guy might be one himself, or coulda been. Truck guy wants to beat down f'ing insolent punk on motorcycle, drives slow enough that even mopeds can keep up. Call his bro tells him and his buds to wait out on the road. He's gonna show them mf'ers just who they're screwing with. Most of moped pack at this point are sorta along for the ride, not wanting to abandon their crazy friend.

They arrive at roadblock. Helmet guy gets off bike, aware he's out of his depth, not wanting to back down, never got as far even thinking about his helmet.

Good thing he is wearing a helmet, else broken nose and broken facial bones likely. Truck guy just wades right in with roundhouses, throws isolent little punk off road. Actually tries a number of times to hit him in the face after he's down but chin bar on helmet gets in way. So instead he gets in a brutal kick and then a stomp to the chest. The sorta thing that can break ribs. Motorcycle punk is down. This ain't truck guy's first rodeo by any means, he makes tracks to depart the scene right off.

Older brother runs interference throughout and then leaves the scene hisself.

If not for them effing GoPros and smart phones, it woulda gone off without a hitch.

For the Cops, enough reasonable doubt not to go after truck guy, besides motorcycle guy got lucky, no broken bones.

But Fat Belly guy, the guy who went to jail for hitting a Cop? The Outlaw biker guy who has threatened ex-wives and girlfriends? He's a felon on camera holding a knife and a shotgun. If they can pin anything at all on him he's going to jail.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I don't give a hoot about the back story. Punk bike rider bit off more than he could chew and ended up regretting acting tough. No love lost.

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Looks like some stupid young punk mother fu ckers instigating trouble. Videoing stuff to try to get the guy in the truck in trouble. The only thing they accomplished was getting a good ass beating. Serves them right. ....

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I have zero sympathy for crotch rocket retards. Most all of them
Mfkers pass you on the right, or split the lane, or run 30-50 mph faster than everyone else, cause other people to be involved in accidents trying to avoid their dumbass antics. Many of them around here are low rank idiot negro enlisted soldiers.

Look Twice-Save a Life is the Tn public safety mantra.

Fjuck em

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
I really have to laugh at the guys defending the youths on bikes. They followed the guy in the truck and the rider who got his ass kicked, was wanting a reaction, he was begging for one. He got it. More than he possible hoped for. The truck guy kicked his ass, luckily truck guy had friends who showed up or he may have been fighting the whole bunch.
I laugh because I continually read about what dudes say they would do in similar circumstance with other youths who have no respect and or courtesy.
This young fellow learned a lesson, as did those riding with him. He didn't get shot or stabbed to death for his wanting a reaction, he got an Okie ass whooping. Other places he would not have been so fortunate, someone to old or to scared would have run him over or shot him through the window. Easy Rider comes to mind,

If your a leftist, whatever Donald Trump says or does, that pisses you off rest assured, I am a Happy Camper!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

We know that Fat Belly guy was a several times convicted felon, I dunno about the other participants,
but that could explain the paucity of firearms involved (several truck guys, only one firearm?).

yep, the gun to redneck truck count doesnt add up...likely a consortium of convicted felons.

But Fat Belly guy, the guy who went to jail for hitting a Cop? The Outlaw biker guy who has threatened ex-wives and girlfriends?
He's a felon on camera holding a knife and a shotgun. If they can pin anything at all on him he's going to jail.

As long he wants to kill riders its evident there are some folk here than can tolerate his felony past.

quote/
"Pawnee County Assistant District Attorney Kyle Alderson said Paul Wiseley, 60, was arrested on complaints of robbery,
assault with a deadly weapon and conspiracy in connection with the incident. Wiseley was released the same day after posting a $100,000 bond.

quote/

"Oklahoma court records show that Wiseley’s rap sheet includes;
convictions for drunk driving,
public intoxication,
driving without a license,
violating a protective order,
breach of peace,
malicious injury,
and assault and battery on a police officer.

He was sentenced to five years in state prison on the battery charge, but served 15 months in custody,
according to Oklahoma Department of Corrections records.

Wiseley has also been the defendant in numerous court actions seeking orders of protection against him
. The filings--made in five separate Oklahoma counties-- have resulted in the issuance of multiple emergency
orders of protection. The plaintiffs in these actions include 12 separate women.

In a typical petition for a protective order against Wiseley, a woman accused him of bombarding her with
phone calls and text messages, driving past her home late at night, and “Calling friends and family to inquire
about my whereabouts.” In her court petition, the woman wrote, “I have repeatedly asked Paul to leave
me alone. We had been in a platonic friendship.” A judge subsequently issued an order barring Wiseley from
having any contact with the woman for three years".

A peronal history like that, but takes extreme exception to some riders he thinks were out of line???... whistle

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
He was not the guy driving the truck, with his family that was first involved with a bunch of youths on their bikes!

If your a leftist, whatever Donald Trump says or does, that pisses you off rest assured, I am a Happy Camper!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Motorcycle guy is outraged, nobody's ever nearly run him off the road before.

he hasn't been riding long then. My ass puckers every time I see a blue hair wanting to turn onto the street I'm riding.

Last edited by KFWA; 09/19/17.

P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
Play stupid games......

Looks like bike rider took it too far and it didn't turn out like he expected. What I saw looked like truck guys friends kept the fight fair.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Hopefully those boys learned a lesson. You never know exactly who/what you are dealing with. I just finished reading the biography of Richard Kuklinski, the Ice Man. A mob hitman that supposedly murdered 200 people. He had a van with 3 chitheads that had been drinking harass him and run him off the road. He retrieved his .357 out of the trunk of his car and when the 3 "badasses" approached he calmly killed them all and drove away. These boys could have not made it to final exams.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
With reference to Big Belly convicted felon guy.

Whatever else one can say about the Hell's Angels or Bandidos or Outlaws whatever, they do have good lawyers.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
For most of my fast-riding days I was a Grad student, from New York, ergo buying firearms in Texas was out of the question as I would not qualify for Texas residency while still a full- time student. The same did not apply to my motorcycle friends, in their home state of Texas. These are the guys who normalized for me personally the concept of a handgun as a normal item of daily possession, about like a tool kit, a chain lock, or tire plugs and CO2 containers

I can't imagine we would ever have been dumb enough to chase a guy and his family in a pickup, or even react much beyond avoidance to the same trying to push us off the road. But if it had come down to a confrontation like that in the video, two or three on our side woulda been armed too.

Which is a big reason why that confrontation woulda never happened at all.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

He may be lucky he didn't get shot, but those college boys are lucky they didn't shoot.

You cannot claim justifiable deadly force if you are part of the agreesion before it went deadly.

These boys were the "agreesors" , when things got ugly and weapons and death threats emerged, the use of deadly force would not have justified, they would have been arested and convicted.

You cannot pick a fight, then claim self defense.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by steve4102

He may be lucky he didn't get shot, but those college boys are lucky they didn't shoot.

You cannot claim justifiable deadly force if you are part of the agreesion before it went deadly.

These boys were the "agreesors" , when things got ugly and weapons and death threats emerged, the use of deadly force would not have justified, they would have been arested and convicted.

Well, that falls into the legal category of "imperfect self-defense." It doesn't get you off, like perfect self-defense, but will reduce a murder charge to voluntary manslaughter in many circumstances.

An example would be, you walk up to someone you're having an argument with and push him hard, trying to pick a fight. He then draws a knife and charges towards you with it. You then respond by drawing a handgun and shooting him dead. The shooting was a crime, because you initiated low level violence. But shooting the knife wielder doesn't amount to murder, either, because the knife wielder "raised the ante" to lethal force without adequate justification.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Well, that falls into the legal category of "imperfect self-defense." It doesn't get you off, like perfect self-defense, but will reduce a murder charge to voluntary manslaughter in many circumstances.

An example would be, you walk up to someone and push them hard, trying to pick a fight. He then draws a knife and charges towards you. You respond by drawing handgun and shooting him dead. A crime, because you initiated low level violence, but not murder, either, because the other guy "raised the ante" to lethal force without adequate justification.

imperfect self-defense as a qualified defense that may mitigate second-degree murder to voluntary manslaughter.[5] However, the doctrine can only be used where the defendant would have had a right to self-defense but for the fact that the defendant was the initial aggressor.[6]

Which these boys on bikes were indeed the aggressor.

Last edited by steve4102; 09/19/17.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
I'd like to have seen the doosh in yellow with the belly purse get pummeled.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hope someone here is local to that and keeps up with the story. I'd be interested to hear the legal outcome.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Premeditated on both sides. Bikers set up their video shoot meanwhile farmers assembled the local neighbors.

A guy hauling furniture with his family in the truck ... I don't expect that guy to be driving or acting too aggressive. The initial outrage of his wife makes me think lead biker was saying stuff that was pretty far out of line. I'm guessing that if his family had not been involved he would have been less reactive.

Shotgun guy is a cool customer. Does not emerge from his truck until biker group advances on the fight. Then when he does he wastes no time firing 2 rounds into the air. Will not allow blue shirt felon to take control of the weapon. Renders aid to the biker.

Blue shirt felon believes his belly tattoo is significant. I wonder what it signifies? Prison gang? Favorite NASCAR car number?

Crotch rockets traveling along with what looks like a mini bike? Odd company. I could see how it would be a difficult group to pass safely.

My experience with millennials is they are very willing to face someone, express their feelings about it, discuss right and wrong, record it on a device or phone. Farmers and rednecks I've noticed are a lot less talk and more action.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Shotgun guy is a cool customer. Does not emerge from his truck until biker group advances on the fight. Then when he does he wastes no time firing 2 rounds into the air. Will not allow blue shirt felon to take control of the weapon. Renders aid to the biker.

Ya, renders aid like he's had EMT training at some point, but then towards the end of the video he appears to abruptly attack another of the moped/motorcycle group, apparently over the possession of a GoPro camera.

Blue shirt felon believes his belly tattoo is significant. I wonder what it signifies? Prison gang? Favorite NASCAR car number?

Hell's Angels. Presumably said tattoo is to be taken seriously, as having one under false pretenses would certainly result in unfortunate consequences (skinning comes to mind). Truck guy number one in the video after the beat-down approaches the group and identifies himself as "I'm a biker too." Dunno the context.

The actions of the truck guys in the video ain't inconsistent with how I would guess Hell's Angels woulda done it. Truck Guy #1 does appear to attempt to inflict significant injury on motorcyclist even after he was down and it was obvious how one-sided the fight was. I believe the full face helmet saved motorcyclist from broken facial bones. The fact that Truck Guy #1 was wearing casual footwear likely saved downed motorcylist from broken ribs.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444

Interesting. Good info. Shotgun guy came out with the shotgun due to the overwhelming numbers of bikers, having heard that they were chasing his brother, sister in law, and nieces, on the road, and behaving threateningly.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

This post made me laugh so hard. Maybe keep the bikes to bike trails and obey traffic laws with the motorized ones and there won't be any "bullying".

FWIW the ending of Easy Rider is one of the best scenes in cinematographic history.

Best post on this thread BGG. Hopper and Fonda waxing heroic while portraying smack dealers as cool looked good only when being blasted.

People in the theater were weeping while I laughed my ass off. Same schidt, different day.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I'm not taking a side really because there is too much stupidity displayed all around to have a clear cut good vs. bad. However, what you're saying would be a cold damn satisfaction to fat blue tee shirt guy as he lay pumping his life's blood all over the pavement. When it was a verbal argument that went to a fist fight, no big deal. Rushing someone with a knife and yelling "I'll cut your F'ing throat" escalated things to another level. My guess is they'd stand a fair chance of winning in court. If anybody really wins in such a scenario...

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Or he could be the one with a concealed carry permit. Leaned over on a sportbike don't leave many carry options.

IME motorcyclists (I ain't gonna call 'em bikers) are also the sort of guy most likely to run out and start legally packing as soon as they turn 21. There is some commonality between the two mindsets.

That's no excuse for wearing a fanny pack.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Well where else are you gonna keep your Skoal Bandits.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Here's what happened. The college kids were on a group ride going to some nearby motorcycle races. Their group was moving slowly because several of the bikes barely top out at the speed limit. The pick-up driver got impatient and passed them unsafely. He was probably in a hurry to get home and get out of the truck with that hideous hag. Dipshidt college kids follow him with the intent of telling him off. The truck driver wasn't afraid. If he was he could have run off and left most of them behind. Instead he wants to lead them into the trap he is setting. He calls his brother and the posse is rounded up. So the truck driver and the brother said they were afraid, but somehow never thought to call 911. It wouldn't have done any good as response would have been slow, but it would have shown that they were trying to do the right thing. Brother discharging the gun was damn dumb. Belly guy was very lucky he didn't get ventilated. The motorcyclists I have ridden with often carried handguns. Ultimately a lot of good will come out of this. Criminals will be charged. Dumb kids will learn a valuable lesson.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Here's what happened. The college kids were on a group ride going to some nearby motorcycle races. Their group was moving slowly because several of the bikes barely top out at the speed limit. The pick-up driver got impatient and passed them unsafely. He was probably in a hurry to get home and get out of the truck with that hideous hag. Dipshidt college kids follow him with the intent of telling him off. The truck driver wasn't afraid. If he was he could have run off and left most of them behind. Instead he wants to lead them into the trap he is setting. He calls his brother and the posse is rounded up. So the truck driver and the brother said they were afraid, but somehow never thought to call 911. It wouldn't have done any good as response would have been slow, but it would have shown that they were trying to do the right thing. Brother discharging the gun was damn dumb. Belly guy was very lucky he didn't get ventilated. The motorcyclists I have ridden with often carried handguns. Ultimately a lot of good will come out of this. Criminals will be charged. Dumb kids will learn a valuable lesson.

Cool story. Have anything to back up your narrative?

Do the "motorcyclists" you ride with that pack heat confront families in road worthy vehicles?

MAGA
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Who was it that said "A man has to know his limitations?"

http://www.statesman.com/news/break...ad-rage-incident/YpKHBUX8wAztmJiCuuamKL/

A buddy of mine was working "clean-up" on this. Seems it still looks like road rage. The guy who died followed a car into the parking lot and then for some reason, intentionally hit it with his car. Apparently, after the cars hit, there was little and perhaps no talk. Driver #2 just got out, walked back, bang bang and then returned to his car and drove off. The cops seem to know who he is.

Be careful out there.

The tax collector said: “Lord Jesus, have mercy on me, a sinner.” Jesus said he went home “justified.”

J
JDK Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
My takeaway

Never wear skinny jeans and a fanny pack to a redneck fight.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[quote=PaulBarnard]Cool story. Have anything to back up your narrative?

I got the fact that I didn't own a car until age 40, the previous 12 years and 250,000 miles were all on motorcycles, my only transportation during that period, most of my riding being at high speed in rural Texas. I have spend much time around every demographic involved in that video. I see it the same way Paul B. does.

Do the "motorcyclists" you ride with that pack heat confront families in road worthy vehicles?

No need to put "motorcyclists" in quotes Bub. What we are getting is this was a convoy of 9 or 12 college guys, on their way to a motorcycle race. At least half the group is on these little all-terrain moped deals, on which this lengthy expedition musta seemed funny at the time.

Speaking in generalities, "biker" conveys a different mindset: Extreme conformity of image. Louder, slower motorcycles. Alcohol rather than caffeine, and a much higher degree of interpersonal violence, implied and/or expressed.

If I'm in a pickup with my wife and kids and I'm in a long-running road rage incident with 9 to 12 individuals, first thing I do is call the Sheriff. I do this because if this thing progresses to deadly force, I need this whole situation documented. Likewise me and/or my wife are recording the whole deal on our phones.

Instead this guy calls his buddies, they have enough time to assemble and set up a roadblock while truck guy cruises along slow enough for at least 20 minutes slow enough that the mopeds can keep up.

Once at the roadblock truck guy parks his truck, with his wife and kids in it, right in the middle of the event, not the action of a man afraid for his children. He gets out of his truck, is not worried about the other 8 to 11 moped guys, his buddies have them covered. Instead he concentrates on loudmouth, immediately initiates a beat- down, specifically tries to hit loudmouth in the face to break bones even after he's down, closes with a stomp on the chest and a vicious kick to the ribs on the prostrate and I resisting Loudmouth.

Loudmouth, fortunately for both parties, escapes serious injury due to full face helmet and the fact that truck guy is wearing loafers rather than boots.

Extreme stupidity on the part of college guys for continuing this at all, let alone allowing themselves to be drawn into a trap.

Extreme stupidity on the part of bikers (as at least two out of the three principal actors self-identified as being) for assuming none of the college guys were armed ( just dumb luck this thing didn't devolve into shots fired), and for failing to anticipate the whole thing would end up on YouTube.

JMHO

J
JDK Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
The sad part about this whole thing, in my mind, is the video. There was a time when if you deserved a beating, you got a beating. When done, the girls on the bikes would have gone home and licked their wounds and shotgun Willy and the boys would have had a beer and told stories around the fire pit. Exactly the way it should be.

Now you have annoying screaming women on videos and charges.

Last edited by JDK; 09/20/17.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Extreme stupidity on the part of bikers (as at least two out of the three principal actors self-identified as being) for assuming none of the college guys were armed

Why do you assume that none of them were armed?

G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

“What you don't see in [the] video is all the motorcycles behind them.” He said.

He said about 12 bikers followed his brother for close to 14 miles.

“They kept going around his pickup pulling in front of him, slamming on the brakes.” He said.

According to him, the Pawnee County Sheriff's office has a copy of video from a different angle that proves his brother tried to get away from the bikers, but they wouldn't let up.

He said they were harassing his brother, yelling for him to pull over.

That's when his brother called him. He was close by so he headed that way."

Not a surprise.

Retired cat herder.

N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
Sometimes people get killed in road rage incidents, this happened on Monday in Omaha.

Road Rage in Omaha - Semi vs Pickup Driver

Omaha police on Tuesday released photos of an extended cab pickup truck they say was involved in a homicide Monday afternoon at 60th and L Streets.

James E. Womack, 32, who was driving a semitrailer truck, was shot to death, police said. The shooting occurred about 4:30 p.m.

He said a man got out of the semi and walked up to a beige pickup to pound on the windows. The man yelled, "What's your problem?"

"(He) said his piece and started walking back to his truck, and as soon as he turned around, from what I could tell, he got shot in the back three times," Kellerman said. "He just kind of collapsed and rolled over. I was just scared for him."

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence". John Adams

"A dishonest man can always be trusted to be dishonest". Captain Jack Sparrow
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Well, it appears that the shotgun wielding fellow and the one who worked over the cyclist are being charged. One is in jail. This story isn't over and it's quite likely to end poorly for the pickup gang.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
In a fair world everyone involved should get to walk, no harm no foul.

Heck, give 'em all on both sides community service on some local's farm that could use the labor.

Anyways, one reason truck guy never called the Law coulda been he don't like them, and they don't like him. If they did find something to charge him with seems like there has to be a history.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by g5m

“What you don't see in [the] video is all the motorcycles behind them.” He said.

He said about 12 bikers followed his brother for close to 14 miles.

“They kept going around his pickup pulling in front of him, slamming on the brakes.” He said.

According to him, the Pawnee County Sheriff's office has a copy of video from a different angle that proves his brother tried to get away from the bikers, but they wouldn't let up.

He said they were harassing his brother, yelling for him to pull over.

That's when his brother called him. He was close by so he headed that way."

Not a surprise.

I hope the motorcyclists get charged for every damn one of their traffic infractions.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Just as a general FYI for people that feel compelled to travel with a pack of friends on motorcycles.

Everybody hates you. You're fugking annoying. Maybe 5 out of 500 have the common fugking sense to drive like everybody else on the public roadway but the vast majority bunch up and drive like fugking ass holes.

That's why we ride your ass, and dive into the middle of your pack when driving. Because you're insecure fugking losers that can't go from Point A to Point B without 12 "friends."

Individual or two man groups of bikes are rarely pricks. They look gayer than AIDS but they are typically low profile.

Clark

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
I like to zip up and have an Ugly Burger once in a while on my bike.

When in a group of two or three, we go like hell.........prefer to be ahead of the cars rather than amongst them.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig

Well, it appears that the shotgun wielding fellow and the one who worked over the cyclist are being charged. One is in jail. This story isn't over and it's quite likely to end poorly for the pickup gang.

The shotgun wielding brother tried to appear reasonable, responsible and thoughtful in the video interview. He is a damn idiot. He did not call 911 when he feared for his family's safety. He brandished a firearm. He discharged the firearm in the middle of a roadway. He stole a video device. He's dumb. Criminally so. He gives us decent, law abiding gun owners a bad name.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don't ride anymore. When I did, I rarely rode in a group. When I did ride in a group, the group was small. When I did ride in groups we didn't get in anyone's way. We didn't have to worry about anyone passing us either. Gaggles of Harley riders creating a rolling road block don't impress me.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Those good ol' boys took care of the business at hand, which was a dozen punks on bikes pestering and harassing a guy and his family for 14 miles. The brothers were smart about it and took care of business, plain and simple. But instead of walking away having taught those punks a lesson in how the world works when you run your mouth in a strangers face for 20 minutes, they get arrested for doing society a favor.

Now we have a dozen more enabled snowflakes. Congrats America.

LOL
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Those good ol' boys took care of the business at hand, which was a dozen punks on bikes pestering and harassing a guy and his family for 14 miles. The brothers were smart about it and took care of business, plain and simple. But instead of walking away having taught those punks a lesson in how the world works when you run your mouth in a strangers face for 20 minutes, they get arrested for doing society a favor.

Those young college men took care of the business at hand. A road raging PCV driving, hothead who nearly killed them in the process of making an unsafe pass. The kids were smart about it, they turned their cameras on and made sure not to initiate violence. Instead of screwing up and getting themselves arrested, they outsmarted the illiterate hicks by letting them get their Bubba on in front of the camera. They did society a favor by giving those with a propensity for violence an outlet for initiating it.

Now we have several violent idiots in jail or on their way to jail and millions of You Tube viewers will think twice before bullying other road users and resorting to assault as a means of conflict resolution.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

Those young college men took care of the business at hand. A road raging PCV driving, hothead who nearly killed them in the process of making an unsafe pass. The kids were smart about it, they turned their cameras on and made sure not to initiate violence. Instead of screwing up and getting themselves arrested, they outsmarted the illiterate hicks by letting them get their Bubba on in front of the camera. They did society a favor by giving those with a propensity for violence an outlet for initiating it.

Now we have several violent idiots in jail or on their way to jail and millions of You Tube viewers will think twice before bullying other road users and resorting to assault as a means of conflict resolution.

Disagree, they'll just make sure they get all the cameras next time.

I can walk on water.......................but I do stagger a bit on alcohol.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

You don't know this to be the case. All you know is what these little snot nosed tuff guys claim happened.

Maybe true, maybe not, but you have no idea what actually happened, Do You?

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I'd have to agree. We see the way this ended, but not how it began.
A fool judges a matter before he hears it all.
No way for any of us to know the whole truth from just the video.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by szihn

All them bikers had to do was drive the other way. But no, they followed the guy until it was obvious they weren't going away. He and his good ol boy buddies gotter done and kicked ass. What else is there?

Remember, the bikers were initiating this confrontation. All they had to do was go another direction. They didn't get what they deserved but it's a start.

LOL
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I sure wish you guys would quit calling the piss ant college kids "Bikers".
Real bikers would have F'ed up the guys in the trucks.
But then again, the slobs in the trucks would have pissed themselves if the were surrounded by 1% ers.

Music washes away the dust of everyday life
Some people wait a lifetime to meet their favorite hunting and shooting buddy. Mine calls me dad
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
I like to zip up and have an Ugly Burger once in a while on my bike.

When in a group of two or three, we go like hell.........prefer to be ahead of the cars rather than amongst them.

I love Ugly Burgers.

Travis

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

You don't know this to be the case. All you know is what these little snot nosed tuff guys claim happened.

Maybe true, maybe not, but you have no idea what actually happened, Do You?

The learned reader would understand what I offered was possible counterpoint with some opinion and some fact.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I don't need to see the whole video to know that the truck driver's assault was unwarranted. That the brandishing and discharging of the shotgun was unwarranted and that the brandishing of the knife with a threat to use it was unwarranted. And that all of those actions were plain damn dumb.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

All them bikers had to do was drive the other way. But no, they followed the guy until it was obvious they weren't going away. He and his good ol boy buddies gotter done and kicked ass. What else is there?

Remember, the bikers were initiating this confrontation. All they had to do was go another direction. They didn't get what they deserved but it's a start.

I guess that depends upon how you define confrontation. I'd say an illegal, dangerous, and discourteous pass is initiating a confrontation. We don't know that's what happened, but it's easy for me to believe based on my life experiences and the facts at hand. Are we to believe the kids on the motorcycles just randomly selected the truck driver to phuc with? I don't. I believe the truck driver jeopardized their safety. I believe they wanted to tell him off for it. I believe they were stupid for doing what they did. Whatever confrontation there was, it was non-violent until the socially maladjusted raging truck driver assaulted the motorcyclist.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by whackem_stackem
But then again, the slobs in the trucks would have pissed themselves if the were surrounded by 1% ers.

No schidt. Had these been real bikers, I doubt the dangerous pass would have taken place and I seriously doubt they would have set up the ambush if it had been real bikers.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
What's a "real biker?"

Dave

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
What's a "real biker?"

Dave

No me and not those college kids in the video.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
From what the Video shows... The biker punk got exactly what he was asking for. Don't know what happened before hand, but I'll bet they won't phhuck with another guy like that. That punk is just lucky the driver didn't get his helmet off. The gun/knife thing was cowardly, but the azz whipping was bought and paid for! Phhuck a bunch of bikers phhucking up traffic on a "ride" anyway. I really enjoy setting thru a green light or two because 100 dudes in pleather think they have the right to stop traffic.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I will be surprised if a Pawnee County Oklahoma jury would convict the truck driver. All a jury has to have is reasonable doubt to acquit. I would have been in fear for my family in this situation. It will be hard for the prosecution to show that there wasn't a self defense motive guiding the truck drivers actions or to show these actions to be excessive. He called for help and neutralized the person closest to his wife and children. Police response cannot be counted on in rural areas. They could easily be 30 miles away. This case will be decided in rural Oklahoma, not San Francisco or New York. We will see.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Waistband carry is out. Shoulder holster can work if you plan on never removing your heavy jacket all day. Then too if you should happen to wreck you have a hunk of steel against your rib cage.

Most common carry I saw was in a holster in a tank bag. Advantage of a waist pack is ya ain't leaving on it on your bike, but if you have to, you can put the waist pack in your tank bag or whatever without revealing the handgun.

I'm talking 30 years back, though we all visit and stay in touch. Soon as I was legal I favored a .38 Airweight in a fanny pack, I'm also recalling among my friends a 1911 Officer's Model, a Beretta 92, one of them COP four shot derringers, a Ruger Security Six, a way cool S&W five shot .44 snub revolver and one woman who carried a .25 ACP and was convinced of its lethality. Funny how you can remember guns like they were people.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Hastings
I will be surprised if a Pawnee County Oklahoma jury would convict the truck driver. All a jury has to have is reasonable doubt to acquit. I would have been in fear for my family in this situation. It will be hard for the prosecution to show that there wasn't a self defense motive guiding the truck drivers actions or to show these actions to be excessive. He called for help and neutralized the person closest to his wife and children. Police response cannot be counted on in rural areas. They could easily be 30 miles away. This case will be decided in rural Oklahoma, not San Francisco or New York. We will see.

Prosecution counsel will ask him why if he were in fear for his life did he not call (or have his wife call) 911 too. Prosecution will ask him how he managed to pass the motorcyclists on one road, but couldn't find the horsepower to pull away on the ambush road. Prosecution will ask him what imminent physical threat he faced when he stepped out of his truck with his brother providing shotgun cover. But then again, it is Oklahoma, so who knows what you'll get in a jury.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What's a "real biker?"

[Linked Image]

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

yup, have known a few of them.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Real stupid to stop and fight.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

If there is a lower form of life than a 1%er I don't know of it.

MAGA
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Prosecution counsel will ask him why if he were in fear for his life did he not call (or have his wife call) 911 too. Prosecution will ask him how he managed to pass the motorcyclists on one road, but couldn't find the horsepower to pull away on the ambush road. Prosecution will ask him what imminent physical threat he faced when he stepped out of his truck with his brother providing shotgun cover. But then again, it is Oklahoma, so who knows what you'll get in a jury.
POTY material right here folks. I nominate Barnard with no further ado.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
[quote=PaulBarnard]Cool story. Have anything to back up your narrative?

I got the fact that I didn't own a car until age 40, the previous 12 years and 250,000 miles were all on motorcycles, my only transportation during that period, most of my riding being at high speed in rural Texas. I have spend much time around every demographic involved in that video. I see it the same way Paul B. does.

No need to put "motorcyclists" in quotes Bub. What we are getting is this was a convoy of 9 or 12 college guys, on their way to a motorcycle race. At least half the group is on these little all-terrain moped deals, on which this lengthy expedition musta seemed funny at the time.

Speaking in generalities, "biker" conveys a different mindset: Extreme conformity of image. Louder, slower motorcycles. Alcohol rather than caffeine, and a much higher degree of interpersonal violence, implied and/or expressed.

If I'm in a pickup with my wife and kids and I'm in a long-running road rage incident with 9 to 12 individuals, first thing I do is call the Sheriff. I do this because if this thing progresses to deadly force, I need this whole situation documented. Likewise me and/or my wife are recording the whole deal on our phones.

Instead this guy calls his buddies, they have enough time to assemble and set up a roadblock while truck guy cruises along slow enough for at least 20 minutes slow enough that the mopeds can keep up.

Once at the roadblock truck guy parks his truck, with his wife and kids in it, right in the middle of the event, not the action of a man afraid for his children. He gets out of his truck, is not worried about the other 8 to 11 moped guys, his buddies have them covered. Instead he concentrates on loudmouth, immediately initiates a beat- down, specifically tries to hit loudmouth in the face to break bones even after he's down, closes with a stomp on the chest and a vicious kick to the ribs on the prostrate and I resisting Loudmouth.

Loudmouth, fortunately for both parties, escapes serious injury due to full face helmet and the fact that truck guy is wearing loafers rather than boots.

Extreme stupidity on the part of college guys for continuing this at all, let alone allowing themselves to be drawn into a trap.

Extreme stupidity on the part of bikers (as at least two out of the three principal actors self-identified as being) for assuming none of the college guys were armed ( just dumb luck this thing didn't devolve into shots fired), and for failing to anticipate the whole thing would end up on YouTube.

JMHO

You should've put JMHO in quotes " " like that. Not many of your opinions posted could be described as "humble," "Bub"

I'm not defending either party, but I lean heavily against the snowflakes on the scooters. Based on my own life experiences. smile

I guess scooter riders should be free to tool around and run their sucks with no consequences, so sayeth the fire.

I knew the Easy Rider reference would get your dander up.

MAGA
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The learned reader would understand what I offered was possible counterpoint with some opinion and some fact. So you're basically taking a SWAG and passing it off as fact? Yeah, well done liberal, well done

The "learned reader"? OK professor queef.

I'll acquiesce to your pathetic, condescending attitude until i get through my dissertation defense. So until then you can continue to wax eloquently with your self-perceived learned status and i'll not delineate your profound stupidity, but we all know you're dumb as a door knob.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Jeez, eight pages of this????????????

The things that come to those that wait may be the things left by those who got there first.

Unk
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

You are not making sense here. We don't know what happened before the video started. So your whole premise for your comments are unsupported. We don't know he passed any motorcycles anywhere. Didn't you notice it was rural and could take quite awhile for authorities to arrive if at all. In our county we can't expect the sheriff to come at all.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Ringman

You are not making sense here. We don't know what happened before the video started. So your whole premise for your comments are unsupported. We don't know he passed any motorcycles anywhere. Didn't you notice it was rural and could take quite awhile for authorities to arrive if at all. In our county we can't expect the sheriff to come at all.

We don't know. We only know what one of the kids said. And that is that the truck passed them in a no passing zone and cut dangerously close to them when he reentered the lane. We can choose to believe that or choose to believe that the college kids just randomly chose this particular idiot to phuc with. I choose the former. I don't have a lot of faith in 911 in my area, but rest assured if I think I am in danger and may have to use physical force, I will call 911. If for no other reason to have it on the record. Who knows, it may save me the trouble of using physical force and going to jail for it. I feel pretty sure the prosecution would ask him what physical threat the driver faced as he exited his vehicle, advanced on the kid and began assaulting him. Don't you? You also need to measure my comments against the post they were in response to.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
What's a "real biker?"

[Linked Image]

That guy could be on a 3,000 mile all-weather cross country trek which most of the lardbuckets here in trucks couldn't even begin to emulate.

And at the end of that, when he gets done, ain't nothing to prevent him from climbing into his truck or throwing a leg over his Harley whatever, and heading down to the range.

Just sayin'

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The learned reader would understand what I offered was possible counterpoint with some opinion and some fact. So you're basically taking a SWAG and passing it off as fact? Yeah, well done liberal, well done

The "learned reader"? OK professor queef.

I'll acquiesce to your pathetic, condescending attitude until i get through my dissertation defense. So until then you can continue to wax eloquently with your self-perceived learned status and i'll not delineate your profound stupidity, but we all know you're dumb as a door knob.

"So you're basically taking a SWAG and passing it off as fact?"

Yes and no. For the second time Sparky.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What's a "real biker?"

[Linked Image]

That's gotta be photoshopped.

Everybody knows the only people who ride recumbents are old men with grey beards and ponytails wearing REI vests...

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

There isn't.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Ya, what else is one supposed to think of organizations that deal drugs, carry out contract hits, and practice sex-slavery. But there is a funny story concerning the Bandidos from forty years back when a couple of 'em put bandannas over their faces and held up a miniature train in the woods at a downtown park.

The Easy Rider movie is an American cultural icon, we all thought outlaw bikers were heroes as kids, most likely because we didn't know any very well. Now that movie comes across as high comedy.

But regarding the ending scene, I never met anyone who got shot but from stories I have been told, random acts of aggression and violence against motorcycles weren't that uncommon in rural Texas once upon a time.

All my opinions are humble, and if'n you'd spent much of your adult life with only a motorcycle for transportation you'd be all over this thread too.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Prosecution may not get to ask the truck driver anything. He does not have to testify. When "college student motorist" takes the stand the defense will get to ask him a lot about chasing after someone for 14 miles with a pack of motorcycles. The truck driver's wife and kids will testify about how scared they were. Motorcycle boys are the ones who needed to call police if they wanted to deal with a traffic violation. I probably have 50 to 60 thousand miles of motorcycle riding and I was cut off all the time. Came to expect it. On my worst day I would not have dreamed of chasing down a redneck (or anyboby else) on a rural road. Truck driver does not have to prove anything. The prosecutor does. Pawnee County has a population of about 15-16 thousand. The jury will be rural country people and they will be appalled at the motorcycle riders behavior.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Anytime you follow someone for a considerable distance and then get out of your vehicle or off your scooter to confront them you lose the poor innocent me defense. Play stupid games win fantastic prizes....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Prosecution may not get to ask the truck driver anything. He does not have to testify. When "college student motorist" takes the stand the defense will get to ask him a lot about chasing after someone for 14 miles with a pack of motorcycles. The truck driver's wife and kids will testify about how scared they were. Motorcycle boys are the ones who needed to call police if they wanted to deal with a traffic violation. I probably have 50 to 60 thousand miles of motorcycle riding and I was cut off all the time. Came to expect it. On my worst day I would not have dreamed of chasing down a redneck (or anyboby else) on a rural road. Truck driver does not have to prove anything. The prosecutor does. Pawnee County has a population of about 15-16 thousand. The jury will be rural country people and they will be appalled at the motorcycle riders behavior.

There's no question that what the kids did was stupid as hell. I have said that from the onset. But nothing I saw indicated that they were a physical threat. It was non-violent until the driver got out and made it violent. Under the cover of his brother's shotgun I might add. Being scared isn't legal justification for assaulting someone. Was it you who justified their choice to not call 911 because police response can't be counted on in instances like this in rural areas? And now you are telling me you think it would have done some good for the kids to call the cops to report a traffic infraction?

I have never chased anyone down, but I have got beside them and taken occasion to express my displeasure with them. I have even invited a few back with a friendly wave. Bullies won't normally take you up on that.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
So if they were in a couple cars versus on bikes they'd still be justified following the guy in the truck and getting out and confronting him and then when it doesn't go as they'd planned they can cry that they were scared?

They were looking for trouble and found it, they're lucky that the locals had the sense to contain their lesson to the head dumb ass.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If someone is chasing you for 14 miles, screaming at you, cussing, etc, what do you expect them to do when you stop? Would you want to stop at your house?

Once a car with a couple of people in it cut me off really badly. Inches. Of course, I did what comes natural to a hot head - I flipped them off a couple times. So they decided to follow me to work. Seeing as how I was unarmed and out numbered, I did the only reasonable thing you could do - I pulled behind a vacant building. As soon as they saw what a lonely place that was, I'm sure they assumed I was "stronger" than I really was. The took off like bats outta Brooklyn!

Islam is a terrorist organization.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Who ever saw a teenage boy on a crotch rocket ride slowly enough that a pickup truck could pass him?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Anytime you follow someone for a considerable distance and then get out of your vehicle or off your scooter to confront them you lose the poor innocent me defense. Play stupid games win fantastic prizes....

Yep

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Who ever saw a teenage boy on a crotch rocket ride slowly enough that a pickup truck could pass him?

Most the group was on scooters, prob'ly having a fine old time, racing with them things pegged flat out 40-45 mph.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Stupid people on bikes acting stupid,
Stupid in trucks acting stupid.

Who expects to see something brilliant.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by grovey
From what the Video shows... The biker punk got exactly what he was asking for. Don't know what happened before hand, but I'll bet they won't phhuck with another guy like that. That punk is just lucky the driver didn't get his helmet off. The gun/knife thing was cowardly, but the azz whipping was bought and paid for! Phhuck a bunch of bikers phhucking up traffic on a "ride" anyway. I really enjoy setting thru a green light or two because 100 dudes in pleather think they have the right to stop traffic.

College guys were liberal pukes who caused a stink after catching someone who made an error and as liberal pukes usually do wanted to let the driver know how dumb he is and how bad he fugged up. Teachers helpers for sure who grew up finger pointing. That one strutting around in the yellow shirt certainly acts lite in the loafers.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

So if they were in a couple cars versus on bikes they'd still be justified following the guy in the truck and getting out and confronting him and then when it doesn't go as they'd planned they can cry that they were scared?

They were looking for trouble and found it, they're lucky that the locals had the sense to contain their lesson to the head dumb ass.

I saw it as a very stupid game of one up. Some of which was legal and some of which was illegal. If it can be said the kids were looking for trouble and found it, then it can certainly be said the Bubbas were looking for it and found it. You go cutting off a group of kids on motorbikes in your PCV, setting up armed road blocks, launching physical assaults and threatening to kill people, you are looking for trouble. It could also be said that they lost their poor, innocent me defense.

The game of one up.

PCV driver gets impatient and effects a dangerous discourteous and illegal pass. (Per one of the motorcyclists)

Not to be outdone, the riders decide to follow the jackwipe to try to catch up and dress him down, intimidate him or to get physical. Some speculation here for those who have trouble sorting statements of fact from conjecture.

Unhappy with the behavior of the motorcyclists who are following him, the truck driver calls in reinforcements. Once he has the comfort of armed back up, he decides to dispense his version of backwoods justice. To try to cover the tracks they know will get them in trouble, the Bubba brothers steal the video equipment that was being used to chronicle the game. But they overlooked one device.

In the final quarter of our dumb game of one-up, the evidence in the one device is used to bring charges against some of the Bubba brothers.

But this game is going into overtime, and I suspect some of the motorcyclists are going are wish they hadn't published the video evidence.

Stupid game with stupid players with lots of lessons learned.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Ya, what else is one supposed to think of organizations that deal drugs, carry out contract hits, and practice sex-slavery. But there is a funny story concerning the Bandidos from forty years back when a couple of 'em put bandannas over their faces and held up a miniature train in the woods at a downtown park.

The Easy Rider movie is an American cultural icon, we all thought outlaw bikers were heroes as kids, most likely because we didn't know any very well. Now that movie comes across as high comedy.

But regarding the ending scene, I never met anyone who got shot but from stories I have been told, random acts of aggression and violence against motorcycles weren't that uncommon in rural Texas once upon a time.

All my opinions are humble, and if'n you'd spent much of your adult life with only a motorcycle for transportation you'd be all over this thread too.

Years ago some acquaintances in college said AAs in Houston got a kick out of driving loop on Friday and Saturday night running bikers off the freeways. Supposedly Mexicans did the same in South Texas. One engineering student i knew at Kingsville got ran off the hwy and shoulder one night and lost control control and crashed, roughing him up and tearing up his big heavy bike pretty right.

Last edited by jaguartx; 09/20/17.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

[Linked Image]

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
why do some grown ups act like toddlers?

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Questions:

1. Are both rednecks/bikers and college punks/bikers dumber than schidt? Answer: Yep

2. Can both Birdwatcher and P Bernard speculate endlessly based on their vast experience? Answer: Yep

3. What looks good on a 1%er? Answer: tire tracks from a cop car.

mike r

Wish you were better

Craig Douglas ECQC
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Questions:

1. Are both rednecks/bikers and college punks/bikers dumber than schidt? Answer: Yep

2. Can both Birdwatcher and P Bernard speculate endlessly based on their vast experience? Answer: Yep

3. What looks good on a 1%er? Answer: tire tracks from a cop car.

mike r

lol +1

MAGA
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
What's a "real biker?"

[Linked Image]

That guy could be on a 3,000 mile all-weather cross country trek which most of the lardbuckets here in trucks couldn't even begin to emulate.

And at the end of that, when he gets done, ain't nothing to prevent him from climbing into his truck or throwing a leg over his Harley whatever, and heading down to the range.

Just sayin'

That guy could be sitting on a D-Cell powered vibrating butt plug.

Just sayin'

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
What's a "real biker?"

[Linked Image]

Just sayin'

That guy could be sitting on a D-Cell powered vibrating butt plug.

Just sayin'

??

So could you.

Speculation, of course.

I mean, look where your avatar says you're from.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
2. Can both Birdwatcher and P Bernard speculate endlessly based on their vast experience?

So how many miles do you got? Near as I can figure I'm at about 260,000. But its been about 20 years since my riding days, other than a NY trip in 2010.

Egad! Got me to thinking, I might have more miles on two wheels than I do on four.

Last edited by Birdwatcher; 09/20/17.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Once at the roadblock truck guy parks his truck, with his wife and kids in it, right in the middle of the event, not the action of a man afraid
for his children.

I have some aquantances with tier-1 skill set, past conversations they have indicated they would not foolishly put themselves and wife/family
at greater risk and distinct disadvantage by exiting the vehicle in such type circumstances, even though they have capabilities way beyond
the halfwit hot head felon hicks in the video...people with such high skill sets still prefer to apply intel.-brains before brawn.

he was a family man in his truck , but not a very bright one or very skilled one, going by how much physical effort
he had to put into that one weedy rider.. laugh
if just 3 or 4 of those riders were carrying and drew their weapons after the shotgun was fired, all hell could have broken loose
with his family in the immediate danger zone because he decided to put them there following his plan to escalate the situation.

One has to be exceptionally dumb to unnecessarily gamble the wellbeing of ones wife and kids, just because one wants to show a
mouthy rider and his unkown quantity group who the boss is.

A felonious group that creates a roadblock, threatens to kill, produces and discharges a firearm,
is clearly asking to be perforated.
, maybe one day it will still happen and help clean out the defective gene pool..

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

This.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
2. Can both Birdwatcher and P Bernard speculate endlessly based on their vast experience?

So how many miles do you got? Near as I can figure I'm at about 260,000. But its been about 20 years since my riding days, other than a NY trip in 2010.

I bought my 1st motorcycle in 1961 at age 14. It was a 1958 Zundapp ISDT that the previous owner had won the old Catalina Island GP on. I raced my way to a AMA national top 100 plate in the desert on Bultacos, Montessas and Huskys. I rode from Long Beach. Ca. to Key West, Fl. and back in 9 days on a Dunstall Triumph. I was chosen from my police academy to serve undercover on a Federal task force combating biker gangs dealing drugs and guns in Socal.

During this entire period I managed to own both motorcycles and cars.

mike r

Wish you were better

Craig Douglas ECQC
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

70 members (ATC, 808outdoors, 10gaugemag, 444Matt, 11 invisible), 2,106 guests, and 732 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,279
Posts18,467,670
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.