Campfire Ranger
You don't think, you imagine.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
GB1

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
I saw some 'em up in Pennsylvania today that were well mannered and working....

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
The news said it was now a " 3 day protest ! "..........like that means something.

Well maybe...........a few might have taken FMLA on Friday ( most not employed though ).

Last edited by hookeye; 09/17/17.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Originally Posted by gunner500
Growing really tired of the groid fatigue, they have absolutely made me hate them and everything they stand for.

we have brain dead democrat voters, STUPID white apologists and blowbammy to thank for this.

as we all know, the ONLY black lives that matter, are those that can be politically exploited. They kill each other on a wholesale basis, and no one bitches and moans about that at all.

That is the one thing that I keep coming back to.......the Negro on Negro crime rate. It is absolutely through the roof, yet they act as if it is perfectly normal, and nothing is wrong with it. Blacks can form up into gangs, slay each other as if there's no tomorrow, but when one of those thugs is killed by a cop, all Hell breaks loose. The dead perp can have an arrest record ten miles long, yet his fellow Negroes will always refer to him as a "good boy" who didda do nuffin. As long as they think like that, nothing will ever change.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I have no problem with Blacks burning down their neighborhoods... what I have a problem with is their expectation
of, the Federal Government ( along with White Liberals). thinking it is our job to pay for rebuilding it...

Let all their neighborhoods look like Detroit....

another thing to end this crap and MAGA again, is ending this welfare Disneyland that LBJ started...

its not their skin color I have a problem with, its their attitudes...

and the basis for their attitudes, has been perpetrated by DemocRATS and White Liberal Communists...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

IC B2

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
It appears Missouri has a decent governor.

Missouri Gov.

Last edited by Mike70560; 09/18/17.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by Mike70560

Missouri Gov.

Much better than the previous one. On a side-note did you hear where he rappelled from the rafters at the start of a bull riding event in Springfield, MO.? Hopefully we can replace Claire with someone who's not a liberal at the next election. Giggidy

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I do feel bad for the innocent business owners effected. And they might be protesting but I doubt they are rioting.

I don't understand why they make these announcements on Friday's giving rioters the entire weekend to seek and destroy.

If you know there will be problems establish curfews with certain cities totally covered by cameras.

Consider labeling this domestic terrorism with guaranteed arrest based on some criteria. Masks, weapons, objects thrown etc.....

For those arrested:

-Every arrest should be a felony.

-Those who travel from out of town should also face Federal charges.

-Business owners effected should be encouraged to pursue suit for damages.

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by byc

I don't understand why they make these announcements on Friday's giving rioters the entire weekend to seek and destroy.

Are you serious?

The weekend means nothing to these pieces of garbage, they do not have jobs and would be out in full force no matter the day or the time or the year.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by teamprairiedog

Missouri Gov.

Much better than the previous one. On a side-note did you hear where he rappelled from the rafters at the start of a bull riding event in Springfield, MO.? Hopefully we can replace Claire with someone who's not a liberal at the next election. Giggidy

The new Governor also participated in a SWAT Challenge in SE Missouri running an obstacle course and shooting his M4 and handgun through the course. So so much better than the former Obama/Clinton buddy boy that held the office when Ferguson broke out.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MOGC
Originally Posted by teamprairiedog

Missouri Gov.

The new Governor also participated in a SWAT Challenge in SE Missouri running an obstacle course and shooting his M4 and handgun through the course. So so much better than the former Obama/Clinton buddy boy that held the office when Ferguson broke out.

He was over here with a gun shop in Joplin at a range testing out all their new offerings a few months ago. Loved his statement on rule of law is in place now, unlike in previous administrations.

Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

71 members (264mag, Anaconda, 6mmCreedmoor, ak_Rick, 13 invisible), 1,499 guests, and 754 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,174
Posts18,465,426
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.