Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 13 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 12 13
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Seafire, I've got a hunch, the lying lazy bushelor is pissed when the sun rises every morning.... must be really bad now that she's solo.... grin

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
BP-B6

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Oh my...the Drooling Band of Peckerpole Princesses are yet craning pencil necks,setting on the outside looking in,just HOPING to get a piece of the pie and be able to say they've rubbed elbows. Sadly for them,Reality precludes same,but "luckily" for them...Imagination and Pretend are priced within their "means",so they can "afford" to "contribute". Congratulations?!? Laughing!

Have never even heard of a 204,but given the BC,it'd be a Blue Sky or bust chambering. Pardon the spout not being CM and the scope being one that does what scopes are SUPPOSED to do,which is steer boolits. It'd be intellesting to compare it to say a 75 A-max in a side by each extrapolation. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that it takes someone as AMAZINGLY Stupid as you,to corroborate building an Epic Goat Fhuqk and pardon my not being in the business of condoning Stupidity. I get it,that you haven't anywhere near the experience to savvy much of anything and that just "might" be why it's funnier than fhuqk,that you try soooooooooo hard. 'Course it's easy for me to say,if only because I've got/shot it all and am afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess. Hint. Laughing!

Bullets matter wayyyyyyyy more than headstamps,but the astute(which counts you out by default),will give the chambering a thunk to boot. Twist/throat/COAL dictate splendor,because that is the guiding light for available projectile selection and nothing matters more. While I VERY much enjoy The Peckerpole Princess Ping Pong ball Chronicles,I reckon that Dumbfhuqktitude ain't catchin' on at the pace your crossed-eyes wish,no matter how fast you flap your Fairy Wings and want it to be. Hint.Laughing!

The obvious reliably stumps Stupid Fhuqks and oblivious humor,is never not THE fhuqking funniest. Nod your head like you "understand".

COAL matters,more than a smidge.

[Linked Image]

Even in a Krunchenticker. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Or even in a DBM. Hint.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Though in fairness a 204 is an excellent Donor,to yield a 1-8" Bart 223AI with. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Anywhoooo...GOOD talk,you Drooling Dumbfhuqks really "know" your stuff and really "get after it" and NOTHING is funnier than your version of "knowledge","results" and "experience". Laughing!

P.S. and by the way,Shefire sucks a mean ass,which is a Peckerpole Princess mainstay,you "lucky" kchunts. I'm always torn on which is fhuqking funnier,the Excuses or the Whine.

Bless your hearts.

Laughing!.....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Keep running your fat yap, no one is listening.... haha

Gobble gobble... gobble??? Laffin

Oooops time for a addendum!!!..... haha

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Some 204 love...... haha

Tell me more about boolits and headstamps and blah blah blah.... you poor stupid phuquing dummy....
[Linked Image]

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Please note the [bleep] jimmy roger stickers associated with the murder sticks..... haha
[Linked Image]

Ain’t easy havin pals.
IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Easy to see who kills, and who don't....
[Linked Image]

Ain’t easy havin pals.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Oh it's close Sugar tits really close. Going to use a .204bc bullet to kill a ELK. Say you could to. Lol

Lazy [bleep] bushler. Couldn't even lift an elks leg high enough to gut it if IF you could get out and actually hunt.

All that gun stuff and spends all his time shooting fish. Lol

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Well ya gotta admit, no ones does more with unintelligible gibberish than Stumpy does...

but pics do mean a thousand words... even if he has posted the same pictures 10,000 times...

You gotta Admit, Schtick is just AWESUM....

if ya don't think so, just ask him....he'll tell ya, and then show 100 pictures for the 10,001 times...

I've just always wondered why his posts always dwell on sucking, peckers, asses, daydreaming about
guys being trannies...etc.....

Is there something you're hiding Schtick that you are just starved to get out of the closet?

Guess its been a while since you woke up with your A HOLE on fire and mayonnaise spread all over your ass
and having to brush the hair out of your teeth....and the never ending Hangover...

it aint' easy being Schtick....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Why is it that the .204 stuff is always Rented Fence Hopping Farm Pets and Dinks? What were the "odds"? Congratulations?!? Laughing!

.224 Canine.

[Linked Image]

Legendary .224 Pixels.

[Linked Image]

Some purty serious wares there...from the Bubble Wrap Department at K-Mart you "lucky" kchunts. I'll feign my GREAT "surprise" that roundballs ain't bein' launched,but Maxi's is. I "wonder" why? Someone was almost brazen enough to muse boolits,brass,glass,mounts and the like. ALMOST. LAUGHING!

VERY much enjoying The Twatly Trifecta as they conjoin "abilities" and drool in unison,as The Peckerpole Princesses showcase their unrivaled fhuqking STUPIDITY and Epic Window Licking,by simply doing their best and waxing eloquent upon their Man Crush Fantasies.Funny schit!

In fairness and despite how great I am,not even I can take pics of tomorrow. That being said,it's prolly more than a touch handy to actually own a camera. Perhaps you Clueless Kchunts can go "Thirdsies" on your first? Hint. Laughing!

.224 Krunchenticker...if only to give Whiners even more to Whine about. Perhaps you CLUELESS Kchunts can "convince" yourselves,that STUPIDITY is a Secret Squirrel "advantage". Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Another .224 "Salmon" Rifle for The Window Lickers.

[Linked Image]

Trouble is,there's no crossover there either. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Always a treat to be regaled by The Peckerpole Princesses,with their incredibly long list of very WELL founded Insecurities and all the Secret Squirrel stuff they "know" and "all" the things they are gonna "do". Luckily for them,Imagination and Pretend are free,so they can "afford" to "contribute". LAUGHING!

Though in fairness,I wonder what a .177 would do?!?

[Linked Image]

Pardon my being afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess,if only because I've shot/got 'em all. Hint.

Looking forward to the next batcha' Excuses and even more fresh Whine from The Do Nothing Gang. You gals REALLY "get after it". Laughing!

Bless your hearts.

Laughing!..........................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
A deer/salmon rifle....I'm well and truly surprised that Hornady didn't get there first, with Boddington writing it up.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Well god damn, we got a dead Indian reservation dog, some 15 yo pics, and a flossed old boot!!!! Haha the Alaska trifecta!!!! Your doing great liar larry!!!

Ain’t easy havin pals.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
A deer/salmon rifle....I'm well and truly surprised that Hornady didn't get there first, with Boddington writing it up.

Schtick told me a long time ago... the best thing for Salmon is a 300 Weatherby....

220 grain RN... if you miss the fish, the concussion will knock them out
and you can just scoop them up in the net....

'speically handy if you're working on finishing your third 6 pack.....

Addendum....

hey Stumpy, could you have your Lab Retriever translate that into English
so people could understand that... and have him, run the spell check on it...
KCHUNT doesn't spell Rifle, even in Alaskan Trailer Parks.l..

and no one I know following your[i][/i] posts Hunts in Kansas City....

And 'Laughing' doesn't spell that you're drunk and stupid...

your Jr High English Teacher still must be rolling over in her grave...

Last edited by Seafire; 09/20/17. Reason: just because....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Seafire

Schtick told me a long time ago... the best thing for Salmon is a 300 Weatherby....

220 grain RN... if you miss the fish, the concussion will knock them out
and you can just scoop them up in the net....

'speically handy if you're working on finishing your third 6 pack.....

Addendum....

hey Stumpy, could you have your Lab Retriever translate that into English
so people could understand that... and have him, run the spell check on it...
KCHUNT doesn't spell Rifle, even in Alaskan Trailer Parks.l..

and no one I know following your[i][/i] posts Hunts in Kansas City....

And 'Laughing' doesn't spell that you're drunk and stupid...

your Jr High English Teacher still must be rolling over in her grave...

grin

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I see stick blew his singular post on a different thread, giving advice to a five-year-old build thread. Damn, I was hoping for more salmon/deer hunting pics, using 300Wby.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I see stick blew his singular post on a different thread, giving advice to a five-year-old build thread. Damn, I was hoping for more salmon/deer hunting pics, using 300Wby.

Wait until he posts his recommendations for Seals....

and the best one was his thread on Killer Whales: 458 Win or 460 Weatherby?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
KchuntShoot,

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that you feverishly seek to read my every word and gawk my every Splendid Pixel...you "lucky" kchunt. Now you can say you've "seen" some of the things you Whine about. Congratulations?!? Laughing!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..........

Few things funnier,than The Legion Of Couchbound Kchunts setting on sidelines,rattlin' pom-pom's as they divulge their amazingly looonnngggg list of very WELL founded Insecurities. At least Imagination and Pretend are free,so they can "afford" to "contribute". No "wonder" they gotta "live" vicariously! Too fhuqking funny and I mean FUNNY!

In fairness,I doubt I've had more than (4) 300 Wby's and only a coupla 300 H&H's,with only a single 30-378. Have long had a preference for 300 Super as L/A 30's go,if only because I've shot/got 'em all. Hint. Assuming a 700 based 300Wby,they ain't horrid,but Linda Lovelace throats ain't my jam and boolits matter more than headstamps. Now you "lucky" kchunts can say you've "seen" one of these too! Nod your pointy heads in unison,like you "understand". Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Now ain't it a hoot,that not one of you STUPID Fhuqks has a clue about anything,other than how to Whine,make excuses and plagiarize?!? Hint. Laughing!

Often intellesting to extrapolate side by each and I hear good thangs both about a 7" Rock and 8" Hart 223AI. Ask me how I KNOW. Hint. laughing!

[Linked Image]

Hell sometimes...you just know. Now you can say you've "seen" one of these too,you "lucky" kchunts. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

'Course a guys wantsta' tote a smidge different,on an Icy Cast & Blast. Now you can say you've "seen" one of these too...you "lucky" kchunts. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Now you Whining Kchunts keep in mind,if/when you are able to ever afford your first camera,that it's nice to meld DR,DOF and shutter speed to convey action. I know,I know...rattlin' pom-pom's from the sidelines is your version of "action" and it is ONLY fhuqking funny,because you are doing your best...you "lucky" kchunts. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Oh how I do love me some RN's,but cain't comment on Hornady boolits,as I've never shot them. It's ALL about rattlin' a Juenke offa da' counter and basking in the glory of Screw Machined projectiles. Google it all and nod your heads in unison,like you "understand". Now you can say you've "seen" these too...you "lucky" kchunts. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Pardon my being afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess,if only because I've shot/got it all. I reckon it's VERY "unfair",that I've done more on accident,than you Clueless Fhuqks ever have/will on purpose.

Keep that Imagination and Pretend flowin',do not forget to plagiarize and rest in the Sweet "Satisfactions",that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery...you "lucky" kchunts.

Bless your hearts for TRYING soooooooo hard.

Just saying.

Hint.

Laughing!.......................

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Oh..... good talk you lucky bitch.... grin

Addendum for the crying bitch; why all the leupolds? Didja forget you whine and bitch about em?

Last edited by Judman; 09/23/17.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Switching threads to avoid the longer the bullet bullshit!! is a hoot. Come on sugar tits let's talk bullets. If only because all you know is printed on the box. Poor retarded sugar tits.

Understanding efficiency is key. Just liken it to how effectively you get food from trough to face. Hint. Read again so you can shake your fat fûckn joules and say I knew that. Poor retarded larry.

Last edited by fredIII; 09/23/17.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Easy now fredrica, the lazy lying bushelor is the resident Indian Rez gunsmith and "guide" I hear!!!! Lmfao

You can't get through the house or the garage, I hear you could lose a idiling chainsaw in either..... grin

Ain’t easy havin pals.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I wish I spoke or read Dipshiit, Schtick, but thanks for the fish hunting pics. Good shooting. How much windage do you dial in for the typical 50ft downstream shot? It's strange, whenever I open this thread, I smell ass.

Page 6 of 13 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
697 members (160user, 117LBS, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 78 invisible), 2,681 guests, and 1,309 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,688
Posts18,399,798
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.