Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
And calls for six-party talks. Guess China doesn't want war, massive economic sanctions, refugees, etc. Apparently those economic sanctions on China and NK are working.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/09/19/well-well-well-beijing-calls-for-six-party-talks/

https://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-...orea/1501505849573/?spt=su&or=btn_tw

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

BP-B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Fish,
I hope you're right, but believe it when I see it...if they really controlled NK, they wouldn't need talks or advice from anybody. China are wolves in sheep's clothing, liars all of them...fugg em all.

Mr.T has no intention of negotiation or compromise...give up the nukes and STFU.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
One way or t'other North Korea will be sorted out for the first time in 70 years during Trumps first term.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
this is exactly what the little fugger wants. he wants to be treated like an equal to us, rok, china, etc and he's not. but it will buy him a few more years and a few billion more dollars. more of the same. if the other 5 countries agree to anything but total disarmament, inspections and severe repercussions on any violations, then they are suckers. no money, no increased trade, nothing for this fugger.

My diploma is a DD214
B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Fish,
I hope you're right, but believe it when I see it...if they really controlled NK, they wouldn't need talks or advice from anybody. China are wolves in sheep's clothing, liars all of them...fugg em all.

Mr.T has no intention of negotiation or compromise...give up the nukes and STFU.

China does control NK. NK is China's only outlet to hit back at the USA except to start a shooting war. What is China going to do to use economically? Stop exporting cheap chit to the USA? THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT TRUMP IS USING AS LEVERAGE AGAINST CHINA!! And war is bad to both economies. China is using Rocketman to try and get the USA to back down from threats of even more economic sanctions against NK and China.

Originally Posted by AcesNeights
One way or t'other North Korea will be sorted out for the first time in 70 years during Trumps first term.

Yes. Remember the ASEAN summit is in November. I'd not be surprised to see direct diplomacy between NK and the USA with China and Russia sitting in the corner sometime in October or very early November. Trump isn't a DC politician and isn't beholden to DC norms, like the norm where we don't have a diplomatic relationship with NK.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by rem141r
this is exactly what the little fugger wants. he wants to be treated like an equal to us, rok, china, etc and he's not. but it will buy him a few more years and a few billion more dollars. more of the same. if the other 5 countries agree to anything but total disarmament, inspections and severe repercussions on any violations, then they are suckers. no money, no increased trade, nothing for this fugger.

We won't be giving more $$ to NK. Trump knows that's failed for over 25 years. We know from Iran that inspections don't work unless they're enforced by an international body with repercussions (again, think "severe economic sanctions" here) for violations. And yes, there will be total disarmament. That's the goal, we have the leverage, we'll use it. There's a reason for China calling for six-party talks and not just "Hey, we'll talk to gerbil boy and see what he'll allow."

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Don't expect much from talks. As I recall during the truce talks in the fifty's it took several months of "talks" to agree on the size of the table to be used

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Tracks
Don't expect much from talks. As I recall during the truce talks in the fifty's it took several months of "talks" to agree on the size of the table to be used

We're not in Kansas anymore, Dorothy.

Can anyone tell me what leverage China has over the USA right now?

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by bigfish9684

Currency manipulation and cyber attacks....but ultimately you're right in that most leverage is held by us.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I also agree with Tracks in that I don't have much faith in talks. North Korea isn't going to give up their nukes, we won't accept a nuke capable North Korea and the North Korean people aren't sufficiently starved or tortured enough to rise up against their godlike leader.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B

Currency manipulation and cyber attacks....but ultimately you're right in that most leverage is held by us.

Currency manipulation: They hold a lot of our printed $$ debt. Walk away from it and watch China's economy collapse. See: economic sanctions.

Cyber attacks: Lots of these are actually coming from Iran and NK (AKA China). Both countries have quite capable cyber armies. We could hit back. Or we could make it very public and declare it an act of war, which it is.

I'm pretty sure NK citizens are doing meth to fight the hunger. Google. The NK citizens aren't sufficiently armed to fight the NK army. That's the end of that story.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Fu'ck em. Light em up!

Camp is where you make it.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

ah
they hold an awful lot of our government debt.
lets say tomorrow they wanted to cash in all that, i want a check right now.
It would cost them, but the hit of the dollar, interest rates, lots of things would be right up there.
I wouldn't say we hold the most leverage, try mutually destructive.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Not to mention the debt bomb they could explode at any time. They hold a schit ton of of bonds.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
I also agree with Tracks in that I don't have much faith in talks. North Korea isn't going to give up their nukes, we won't accept a nuke capable North Korea and the North Korean people aren't sufficiently starved or tortured enough to rise up against their godlike leader.

Yep, and Lil' Kim ain't letting go of the nukes...no way, no how. China is blowing sweet smoke up our azz, they don't care if the "talks" work...just that it appears they give a chiit, which they don't.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Talk is cheap, it takes money to buy whiskey.....

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RoninPhx

ah
It would cost them, but the hit of the dollar, interest rates, lots of things would be right up there.

We owe China 1.24 trillion

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

ah

As long as we maintain being the world's reserve currency, bfd.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by add

ah

As long as we maintain being the world's reserve currency, bfd.

Yup. And regardless, MAD works, too.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
So, let me get this right,,
>China just figured out the US is pisssed.
>China will biitch slap Lil' Gerbil boy, because they never tried before.
>Kim will listen now because he just realized that China is mad, and he doesn't want his puppet master upset.
>NK will gladly give up the Nukes, before his people are starved or inconvenienced with no heat or fuel.
>Life will be "rainbows and ponies" again, so Walmart can stay in business.

Come on man ! ....Trump made it clear today in his speech, fugg everyone...we will destroy NK, Rocketboy is on a suicide mission, changed protocol on military strikes.

America 1st Mofo's

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
546 members (160user, 222Sako, 10gaugeman, 1badf350, 1lessdog, 17CalFan, 49 invisible), 2,582 guests, and 1,149 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,735
Posts18,401,057
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.