Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
So, let me get this right,,
>China just figured out the US is pisssed. They've known since we started this sanction stuff in I think it was March when NK began to last out. China was never pissed before, USA would blow steam and eventually give NK what it wanted then NK would quietly go about making radioactive material and nukes again. We're ending that cycle. I can see you didn't read the CTH article.
>China will biitch slap Lil' Gerbil boy, because they never tried before. They've never done it because it was never in their best interest to do so- USA always caved in these situations in the past. Hello? Bueller?
>Kim will listen now because he just realized that China is mad, and he doesn't want his puppet master upset. Kim doesn't even think about passing gas without permission from Beijing. The goal is to look like a nutty regime. You've bought into it thanks to the MSM. So congrats??
>NK will gladly give up the Nukes, before his people are starved or inconvenienced with no heat or fuel. NK people already live without food and oil. Most of the country is still without electricity. No one said anything about "gladly" giving up nukes. You're dreaming of Brony world. See below.
>Life will be "rainbows and ponies" again, so Walmart can stay in business. If you want rainbows and ponies, that's up to you, Brony boy. The rest of the world, save China and Russia, want a denuclearized Korean peninsula. Wal-Mart will be in business for a long time, with or without China and cheap goods.

Come on man ! ....Trump made it clear today in his speech, fugg everyone...we will destroy NK, Rocketboy is on a suicide mission, changed protocol on military strikes. No one is going to destroy North Korea. Trump just let it be known if they do a really, really big stupid like hit Japan or USA we'll wipe them out. But if you want your war you should call someone other than Trump.

America 1st Mofo's

[Linked Image]

Do they even have war in Bronyville? Does anyone really know for sure?

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

BP-B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
There is no need for negotiations. China and the US should just work out what's required and then enforce it on NK.

[Linked Image from ]
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Watched CNN for abit tonight. Panties in a wad as usual decrying DJT UN speech. According to their talking heads including that ass Friedman, Obama ended irans nuclear program for the next 50 years. Lying idiots!.

Last edited by las; 09/19/17.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Trump said the time for talk has passed.

Six party negotiations won't slow that little pissant down

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Negotiations or not, 6 countries at the table or just 2, Lil' Kim ain't giving up the nukes...plain and simple.

If I'm wrong, then fine...I'll admit I was wrong...I won't insult someone just because our opinions differ, when we're on the same fkn side....you can keep banking on China being the savior if you want, I know better. based on their actions and future intentions. I see nothing changing except for more posturing and lies from China, and negotiations aren't on POTUS or Secretary of State's plate.

I want no war, Kim wants to be at the Big Table...we will accept his nuclear ability, or the pizzing battle will continue.

PS: You might want to watch the President's speech today, he didn't talk about sanctions/negotiations or sucking Kim's ass...he never mentioned blowing China, he was very clear about Rocketboy. Give up the nukes, we're not going to be friends, China is a backstabbing liar, America 1st, MAGA

Maybe you know something our President doesn't know ?, but he's done fuggn around with these guys...he called all of our enemies out today, all of them...publicly by name, he's done playing.

Last edited by Bwana_1; 09/19/17.
IC B2

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L

You way underestimate President Trump. I believe China would way rather have our dollars than several million starving Koreans.

"the .30-06 is never a mistake"
B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Negotiations or not, 6 countries at the table or just 2, Lil' Kim ain't giving up the nukes...plain and simple.

If I'm wrong, then fine...I'll admit I was wrong...I won't insult someone just because our opinions differ, when we're on the same fkn side....you can keep banking on China being the savior if you want, I know better. based on their actions and future intentions. I see nothing changing except for more posturing and lies from China, and negotiations aren't on POTUS or Secretary of State's plate.

I want no war, Kim wants to be at the Big Table...we will accept his nuclear ability, or the pizzing battle will continue.

PS: You might want to watch the President's speech today, he didn't talk about sanctions/negotiations or sucking Kim's ass...he never mentioned blowing China, he was very clear about Rocketboy. Give up the nukes, we're not going to be friends, China is a backstabbing liar, America 1st, MAGA

Maybe you know something our President doesn't know ?, but he's done fuggn around with these guys...he called all of our enemies out today, all of them...publicly by name, he's done playing.

"Rainbows and unicorns." Not my words. Yes, I listened to the speech today. Not all of it. But I read the full transcript.

Remember what a great guy Mike Flynn, Steve Bannon, Sebastian Gorka, etc. were? Next up on VH1's "Where are they now?"

Trump says "Jump!" Then he rips the rug out from under you. The concrete floor is hard when you land. I don't need to jump again to find out the rug will be ripped out from under me. When everyone is watching the right hand, I'm wondering what poosay the left hand is grabbing under the table and whether the left hand is positioned for the teaser, the pleaser, the shocker, the Spocker, the rocker or the show-stopper. We know what the worst case scenario is from Trump's speech, and that's all we know. Worst case scenario: we glass NK (the show stopper position). Now before that happens, I think the left hand is finding out about Chi-com poosay under the table and is currently in the shocker position.

I like memes, how about you? I think they combine pictures and a couple words to make an image worth 100,000 words.

[Linked Image]

There will be no war with North Korea, and no strikes. Full stop.*

*Unless Trump's right hand disappears under the table and China AND North Korea get "the minivan" - two in the front and 5 in the back.

[Linked Image]

In which case NK is the (Chinese) front/puppet state and China is the rear.

Last edited by bigfish9684; 09/19/17.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
China has profited off north korea the past 50,years trading with them supporting their economy and directly providing funds for building the nuclear weapons that now threaten us. They are the ones who must pressure nk until they crack or catch the nuclear fallout they deserve after the war....its a problem they created.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
After seeing that Movie American Assassin with my wife last weekend...

as soon as it was out... I thought instantly, there's the solution for No Korea and fat Boy...

SF hit team...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
Originally Posted by Tracks
Don't expect much from talks. As I recall during the truce talks in the fifty's it took several months of "talks" to agree on the size of the table to be used

We're not in Kansas anymore, Dorothy.

Can anyone tell me what leverage China has over the USA right now?

How much of our debt to they hold/control?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
China's biggest worry, imho, is losing most favored nation status with the U.S. We're their largest market and without us a lot of Chinese workers will be out in the street. Lots of unemployed with no money, no shelter and no food are a recipe for political unrest, something I'm sure the Chinese want to avoid at all costs.

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Fire in the hole!

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by walt501
China's biggest worry, imho, is losing most favored nation status with the U.S. We're their largest market and without us a lot of Chinese workers will be out in the street. Lots of unemployed with no money, no shelter and no food are a recipe for political unrest, something I'm sure the Chinese want to avoid at all costs.

Lot of Chinese entering middle class status as is a few entering millionaire/billionare status. They wont like the rug pulled out from under them because of NK.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Whether the six party talks will happen or not is anyone's guess but if it were me I'd tell them to fly a kite. It will only be us against five of China's friends and us ending up agreeing to recognize NK as an equal. NK is China's proving ground for nukes and missiles. The Clintons sold them missile guidance technology and GWB gave them help with reactors. Enough of this nonsense.

Were it me I'd slap a Naval blockade on NK and be done with it. Russia and China can boil all they want but I rather think that both can ill afford a war at this point over an idiot squatter starving his people to death.

That said a war with the idiot in charge of North Korea could be pretty bad especially with China and Russia supplying them as they did during the 50's Korean conflict. You can ask any of the survivors of that war just how fun it was. Their climate alone can make Iraq look pretty good and weapons that might work in one climate do not necessarily work in another. Of course our technology has surpassed that of the 50's by a long shot but so has theirs.

It is becoming pretty clear that the time for diplomacy has past and a new more rigid approach is needed. Talking is what these miscreants are used to and it is what has started all the other wars in the past.

Joe

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Mattis said yesterday we have 1 military option left(excluding war), I'm assuming he's referring to naval blockade.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

We owe China 1.24 trillion

If I owe you $100 then I have a problem. If I owe you $1.24 trillion then YOU have a problem.

If China starts dumping US sovereign debt then yes, our cost to borrow will rise, but not on the existing debt. And they will eat the loss by selling our devalued bonds. Meanwhile we will be in the same situation that we would have been if they hadn't bankrolled our debt in the first place. Clearly the economic fallout won't be pleasant for anyone, but they hold no leverage on this regard.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by cast10K

We owe China 1.24 trillion

If I owe you $100 then I have a problem. If I owe you $1.24 trillion then YOU have a problem.

If China starts dumping US sovereign debt then yes, our cost to borrow will rise, but not on the existing debt. And they will eat the loss by selling our devalued bonds. Meanwhile we will be in the same situation that we would have been if they hadn't bankrolled our debt in the first place. Clearly the economic fallout won't be pleasant for anyone, but they hold no leverage on this regard.

China is the one with the problem...

Last edited by BOWSINGER; 09/20/17.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Mattis said yesterday we have 1 military option left(excluding war), I'm assuming he's referring to naval blockade.

Yeah or just an EMP weapon that can target specific buildings/areas. Cough, Boeing, cough.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Tracks
Don't expect much from talks. As I recall during the truce talks in the fifty's it took several months of "talks" to agree on the size of the table to be used

We're not in Kansas anymore, Dorothy.

Can anyone tell me what leverage China has over the USA right now?

Tell me one time talks worked?

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
And calls for six-party talks. Guess China doesn't want war, massive economic sanctions, refugees, etc. Apparently those economic sanctions on China and NK are working.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/09/19/well-well-well-beijing-calls-for-six-party-talks/

https://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-...orea/1501505849573/?spt=su&or=btn_tw

Nothing but BS. China proposes that the Norks "freeze" their developments in return for us "freezing our sanctions etc. while we "talk." Well, we've been talking since 1953. the Norks have reached a stage where they could easily, on very short notice, resume their program and nuke us. There is nothing for it now but to take "Rocket Man" and his regime out. It will be a terrible war. It will be more terrible if we wait to get nuked.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
428 members (007FJ, 1lesfox, 1lessdog, 06hunter59, 01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 40 invisible), 2,394 guests, and 998 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,731
Posts18,400,917
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.