Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 13 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 12 13
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by g5m
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444

“What you don't see in [the] video is all the motorcycles behind them.” He said.

He said about 12 bikers followed his brother for close to 14 miles.

“They kept going around his pickup pulling in front of him, slamming on the brakes.” He said.

According to him, the Pawnee County Sheriff's office has a copy of video from a different angle that proves his brother tried to get away from the bikers, but they wouldn't let up.

He said they were harassing his brother, yelling for him to pull over.

That's when his brother called him. He was close by so he headed that way."

Not a surprise.

I hope the motorcyclists get charged for every damn one of their traffic infractions.

BP-B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Just as a general FYI for people that feel compelled to travel with a pack of friends on motorcycles.

Everybody hates you. You're fugking annoying. Maybe 5 out of 500 have the common fugking sense to drive like everybody else on the public roadway but the vast majority bunch up and drive like fugking ass holes.

That's why we ride your ass, and dive into the middle of your pack when driving. Because you're insecure fugking losers that can't go from Point A to Point B without 12 "friends."

Individual or two man groups of bikes are rarely pricks. They look gayer than AIDS but they are typically low profile.

Clark

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
I like to zip up and have an Ugly Burger once in a while on my bike.

When in a group of two or three, we go like hell.........prefer to be ahead of the cars rather than amongst them.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Here's what happened. The college kids were on a group ride going to some nearby motorcycle races. Their group was moving slowly because several of the bikes barely top out at the speed limit. The pick-up driver got impatient and passed them unsafely. He was probably in a hurry to get home and get out of the truck with that hideous hag. Dipshidt college kids follow him with the intent of telling him off. The truck driver wasn't afraid. If he was he could have run off and left most of them behind. Instead he wants to lead them into the trap he is setting. He calls his brother and the posse is rounded up. So the truck driver and the brother said they were afraid, but somehow never thought to call 911. It wouldn't have done any good as response would have been slow, but it would have shown that they were trying to do the right thing. Brother discharging the gun was damn dumb. Belly guy was very lucky he didn't get ventilated. The motorcyclists I have ridden with often carried handguns. Ultimately a lot of good will come out of this. Criminals will be charged. Dumb kids will learn a valuable lesson.

Cool story. Have anything to back up your narrative?

Do the "motorcyclists" you ride with that pack heat confront families in road worthy vehicles?

Well, it appears that the shotgun wielding fellow and the one who worked over the cyclist are being charged. One is in jail. This story isn't over and it's quite likely to end poorly for the pickup gang.

The shotgun wielding brother tried to appear reasonable, responsible and thoughtful in the video interview. He is a damn idiot. He did not call 911 when he feared for his family's safety. He brandished a firearm. He discharged the firearm in the middle of a roadway. He stole a video device. He's dumb. Criminally so. He gives us decent, law abiding gun owners a bad name.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I don't ride anymore. When I did, I rarely rode in a group. When I did ride in a group, the group was small. When I did ride in groups we didn't get in anyone's way. We didn't have to worry about anyone passing us either. Gaggles of Harley riders creating a rolling road block don't impress me.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Those good ol' boys took care of the business at hand, which was a dozen punks on bikes pestering and harassing a guy and his family for 14 miles. The brothers were smart about it and took care of business, plain and simple. But instead of walking away having taught those punks a lesson in how the world works when you run your mouth in a strangers face for 20 minutes, they get arrested for doing society a favor.

Now we have a dozen more enabled snowflakes. Congrats America.

LOL
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Those good ol' boys took care of the business at hand, which was a dozen punks on bikes pestering and harassing a guy and his family for 14 miles. The brothers were smart about it and took care of business, plain and simple. But instead of walking away having taught those punks a lesson in how the world works when you run your mouth in a strangers face for 20 minutes, they get arrested for doing society a favor.

Those young college men took care of the business at hand. A road raging PCV driving, hothead who nearly killed them in the process of making an unsafe pass. The kids were smart about it, they turned their cameras on and made sure not to initiate violence. Instead of screwing up and getting themselves arrested, they outsmarted the illiterate hicks by letting them get their Bubba on in front of the camera. They did society a favor by giving those with a propensity for violence an outlet for initiating it.

Now we have several violent idiots in jail or on their way to jail and millions of You Tube viewers will think twice before bullying other road users and resorting to assault as a means of conflict resolution.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

Those young college men took care of the business at hand. A road raging PCV driving, hothead who nearly killed them in the process of making an unsafe pass. The kids were smart about it, they turned their cameras on and made sure not to initiate violence. Instead of screwing up and getting themselves arrested, they outsmarted the illiterate hicks by letting them get their Bubba on in front of the camera. They did society a favor by giving those with a propensity for violence an outlet for initiating it.

Now we have several violent idiots in jail or on their way to jail and millions of You Tube viewers will think twice before bullying other road users and resorting to assault as a means of conflict resolution.

Disagree, they'll just make sure they get all the cameras next time.

I can walk on water.......................but I do stagger a bit on alcohol.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

You don't know this to be the case. All you know is what these little snot nosed tuff guys claim happened.

Maybe true, maybe not, but you have no idea what actually happened, Do You?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
I'd have to agree. We see the way this ended, but not how it began.
A fool judges a matter before he hears it all.
No way for any of us to know the whole truth from just the video.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by szihn

All them bikers had to do was drive the other way. But no, they followed the guy until it was obvious they weren't going away. He and his good ol boy buddies gotter done and kicked ass. What else is there?

Remember, the bikers were initiating this confrontation. All they had to do was go another direction. They didn't get what they deserved but it's a start.

LOL
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I sure wish you guys would quit calling the piss ant college kids "Bikers".
Real bikers would have F'ed up the guys in the trucks.
But then again, the slobs in the trucks would have pissed themselves if the were surrounded by 1% ers.

Music washes away the dust of everyday life
Some people wait a lifetime to meet their favorite hunting and shooting buddy. Mine calls me dad
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
I like to zip up and have an Ugly Burger once in a while on my bike.

When in a group of two or three, we go like hell.........prefer to be ahead of the cars rather than amongst them.

I love Ugly Burgers.

Travis

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by steve4102

You don't know this to be the case. All you know is what these little snot nosed tuff guys claim happened.

Maybe true, maybe not, but you have no idea what actually happened, Do You?

The learned reader would understand what I offered was possible counterpoint with some opinion and some fact.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

I don't need to see the whole video to know that the truck driver's assault was unwarranted. That the brandishing and discharging of the shotgun was unwarranted and that the brandishing of the knife with a threat to use it was unwarranted. And that all of those actions were plain damn dumb.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

All them bikers had to do was drive the other way. But no, they followed the guy until it was obvious they weren't going away. He and his good ol boy buddies gotter done and kicked ass. What else is there?

Remember, the bikers were initiating this confrontation. All they had to do was go another direction. They didn't get what they deserved but it's a start.

I guess that depends upon how you define confrontation. I'd say an illegal, dangerous, and discourteous pass is initiating a confrontation. We don't know that's what happened, but it's easy for me to believe based on my life experiences and the facts at hand. Are we to believe the kids on the motorcycles just randomly selected the truck driver to phuc with? I don't. I believe the truck driver jeopardized their safety. I believe they wanted to tell him off for it. I believe they were stupid for doing what they did. Whatever confrontation there was, it was non-violent until the socially maladjusted raging truck driver assaulted the motorcyclist.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by whackem_stackem
I sure wish you guys would quit calling the piss ant college kids "Bikers".
Real bikers would have F'ed up the guys in the trucks.
But then again, the slobs in the trucks would have pissed themselves if the were surrounded by 1% ers.

No schidt. Had these been real bikers, I doubt the dangerous pass would have taken place and I seriously doubt they would have set up the ambush if it had been real bikers.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
What's a "real biker?"

Dave

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
What's a "real biker?"

Dave

No me and not those college kids in the video.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
From what the Video shows... The biker punk got exactly what he was asking for. Don't know what happened before hand, but I'll bet they won't phhuck with another guy like that. That punk is just lucky the driver didn't get his helmet off. The gun/knife thing was cowardly, but the azz whipping was bought and paid for! Phhuck a bunch of bikers phhucking up traffic on a "ride" anyway. I really enjoy setting thru a green light or two because 100 dudes in pleather think they have the right to stop traffic.

Page 8 of 13 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
683 members (1beaver_shooter, 1Akshooter, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 74 invisible), 2,940 guests, and 1,429 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,672
Posts18,399,514
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.