1. Never tell everything that you know.
GB1

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Half of congress supports bring them to the US. When their numbers are high enough they will turn on US.

That's the plan.

First you tell us over and over that the Christian/Jewish Zionist Neocons are in charge. We are doomed.
Now you tell us that the plan is for the Islamics to take over. We are doomed.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
"Muslims do not believe that lying is wrong, Especially lying to a foreigner of some sort. Any lie to advance islam is really a good thing."

But you believe they wouldn't lie to you.

"The great majority of muslims I have known are not extremist in their views"

How could you possibility know that??? They already told you they don't see anything wrong with lying to infidels.

There are many millions of radical Muslims in the world! They are brainwashed from birth to hate infidels and told they should kill them. You and your backer BOWSINGER are both idiots. As smart as you two think you are if you had to pick the radical Muslim out of a pair of them you would not be able to, multiply that by many millions. You two have been brainwashed.

Last edited by victoro; 09/20/17.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by victoro
"Muslims do not believe that lying is wrong, Especially lying to a foreigner of some sort. Any lie to advance islam is really a good thing."

How could you possibility know that??? They already told you they don't see anything wrong with lying to infidels.

There are many millions of radical Muslims in the world! They are brainwashed from birth to hate infidels and told they should kill them. You and your backer BOWSINGER are both idiots. As smart as you two think you are if you had to pick out the radical Muslim out of a pair of them you would not be able to, multiply that by many millions. You two have been brainwashed.

In my mind, it's kind of a matter of "The only thing required for evil to exist in this world, is for good men to do nothing." I have had friends that were Muslim. In fact a Muslim was best man in my first marriage. Nobody I've run into was particularly interested in killing infidels. In fact, they were doing their best to fit into American culture while still trying to maintain their moslem cultural identity.

These are mostly go-along-to-get-along kind of folks. However, that does not make the overall situation any less dangerous. Let's say all of a sudden, all the Methodists radicalized. You still have the Baptists, Episcopalians, etc. trying their best to be moderate, but folks in general start looking at the Jihadist Methodists and want to paint everyone else into it, because they're all working off the same Bible. Sure, the Presbyterians may announce solidarity with the Methodist cause, but you won't find many Presbyterians motivated to put on suicide belts. Presbyterians do that all the time, because they're . . . well, they're Presbyterians. They really don't mean anything by it. Meanwhile, you've got the bulk of the other Protestants wishing the Methodists would just disappear.

In my way of thinking, radical Islam has selected for psychopathy and sociopathy and weeded out all its normal right-thinking people. Most folk, Islamic or whatever, just don't have the capacity for that level of deception. In order to get things back right again, there's going to have to be a serious effort on all sides to get those more radical sects whacked back, the same way you have to sometimes fry a hornet's nest while keeping the honey bees around.

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Victoro seems to think I am an idiot and also have been brainwashed. Well maybe, but I doubt it.

Here is what he posted in italics and followed by comment made by myself:

"Muslims do not believe that lying is wrong, Especially lying to a foreigner of some sort. Any lie to advance islam is really a good thing. But you believe they wouldn't lie to you."

You have got that wrong. I never said that I didn't believe that they would not lie to me. I have been lied to by many muslims in at least four if not five countries. That's is why I said what I said. It is perhaps what you want me to have written but I did not write that and did not express the idea that muslims wouldn't lie to me.

Well, the simple fact is: The great majority if the muslims I have known are not extremist in their views. Let me help you with this. These are people that I have KNOWN. Most I have known them for YEARS, know their families, had a muslim child named after me etc, etc. Also, believe it or don't, I am and was able to detect lies. Certainly not all but many and perhaps even most. Perhaps you cannot tell when a friend of yours, one that you KNOW is obviously untruthful. Perhaps you have been fooled by people you know many times.

Anyway, you go on to say:

"There are many millions of radical Muslims in the world! They are brainwashed from birth to hate infidels and told they should kill them."

Well, this is certainly true. Millions have been taught that. Why did you even bring that up? Did you not get the part about the "fiery imam" and "Real danger here?" Did you note that I believe islam is a lie from the pit of hell?

You end up with this:

"You and your backer BOWSINGER are both idiots. As smart as you two think you are if you had to pick out the radical Muslim out of a pair of them you would not be able to, multiply that by many millions. You two have been brainwashed."

No, we are not both idiots. And yes, I have indeed been able to pick out radical muslims. Done it many times. After you get to know them, it is quite easy. Now, don't come back with some news story about the next door neighbor in some apartment building didn't know their neighbor was a radical. Certainly you can see the difference.

Brainwashed? No, not so. Do you believe that all muslims want to kill the infidel? Brainwashed.... hmm?

TF

The tax collector said: “Lord Jesus, have mercy on me, a sinner.” Jesus said he went home “justified.”

IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
My wife lived in Jeddah S.A. and has not one positive thing to say about them. Even though she lived in a giant compound for American and foreign government workers once she left the safety of the compound she saw their third world, sub animal behavior. My wife is a kind and patient woman that wouldn't shed a tear if all muslims were exterminated tomorrow. I'm a bit more intolerant of muslims than she is and I like them even less than her.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by shaman

These are mostly go-along-to-get-along kind of folks. However, that does not make the overall situation any less dangerous. Let's say all of a sudden, all the Methodists radicalized. You still have the Baptists, Episcopalians, etc.

yes , same people who go-along-to-get-along will not stand up and fight . look at what happened to Iraqi army when small group of isis fighter attacked !

on a positive note , I have seen many 'traditional' muslims do everything they can to stay away from any muslims ( go to Wilshire blvd in LA to meet them :-)

P.

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
"Do you believe that all muslims want to kill the infidel?"

I didn't say that and you are an idiot if you think you can pick out the radical Muslims. You should be sharing your expertise worldwide and the worldwide radical Muslim problem would just disappear. The only country that I know of that doesn't have a problem with radical Muslims is Japan that doesn't allow ANY Muslims to enter their country.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I didn't say that and you are an idiot if you think you can pick out the radical Muslims. You should be sharing your expertise worldwide and the worldwide radical Muslim problem would just disappear. The only country that I know of that doesn't have a problem with radical Muslims is Japan that doesn't allow ANY Muslims to enter their country.

it takes one 'koran' educated guy to convert a young person with mommy or identity issues and make him murder others,

P.

Last edited by persiandog; 09/20/17.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

You forgot that Communist China does not have a Muslim problem.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

IC B3

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

Nope, I have picked out radical muslims many times. But, you choose not to believe that. Picking out radical muslims is not all that hard to do. Prior to this British bombing, the Brit intelligence service said that every one of least few terrorist actors were KNOWN to them. They just didn't do anything about it. That Ft Hood shooter was also known. His email traffic to a "fiery imam" overseas was also known by the FBI but they didn't do anything about it. Russians even gave us a heads up about the Boston bombers. Again, nothing was done.

The tax collector said: “Lord Jesus, have mercy on me, a sinner.” Jesus said he went home “justified.”

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

There are many millions of radical Muslims in the world! They are brainwashed from birth to hate infidels and told they should kill them. You and your backer BOWSINGER are both idiots. As smart as you two think you are if you had to pick the radical Muslim out of a pair of them you would not be able to, multiply that by many millions. You two have been brainwashed.

Please explain all the thousands of Muslins fighting the radical Muslins on the ground while we cheerlead on the side lines.

You can start with Jordan.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by persiandog
this is another bloody verse from quaran :

So when you meet those who disbelieve [in battle], strike [their] necks until, when you have inflicted slaughter upon them, then secure their bonds, and either [confer] favor afterwards or ransom [them] until the war lays down its burdens. That [is the command]. And if Allah had willed, He could have taken vengeance upon them [Himself], but [He ordered armed struggle] to test some of you by means of others. And those who are killed in the cause of Allah - never will He waste their deeds...

it continues on how to kill , where to kill and you rewarded.

BTW : I can be killed because I didn't post the Arabic quote from their book and that is a crime punishable by beheading ! don't reveal my identity :-)

Reads like some of the passages in the Old Testament...

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

Please explain all the thousands of Muslins fighting the radical Muslins on the ground while we cheerlead on the side lines.

I can start with Kurds because I have lived and worked with them , 99% sunni but they are kurds first and everything else 5th , some pray and go to mosque but most likely discussing the their Kurdish issues , Mosque is like their version of Facebook.

p.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

I can start with Kurds because I have lived and worked with them , 99% sunni but they are kurds first and everything else 5th , some pray and go to mosque but most likely discussing the their Kurdish issues , Mosque is like their version of Facebook.

p.

I have found in the past, if you talk about the Kurds...the "Kill them all" thins out.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
Originally Posted by TF49

Nope, I have picked out radical muslims many times. But, you choose not to believe that. Picking out radical muslims is not all that hard to do. Prior to this British bombing, the Brit intelligence service said that every one of least few terrorist actors were KNOWN to them. They just didn't do anything about it. That Ft Hood shooter was also known. His email traffic to a "fiery imam" overseas was also known by the FBI but they didn't do anything about it. Russians even gave us a heads up about the Boston bombers. Again, nothing was done.

I'm beginning to think you and BOWSINGER must be just kidding. Politically correct people like you two Muslim apologists are the reason people are afraid to profile, investigate or charge Muslims with terrorist activities. Since ya'll are pro-muslim I'll bet you are also pro-illegal immigration. You two mind readers should start a security business identifying the radical Muslims. The only country that has never had a Muslim terrorist event on an airplane is Israel because they profile the passengers before they enter the airport terminal.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
BULL Never said a plucking word about profiling. Just talking about now plucking stupid it would be to piss off all the Muslims who are shooting radical Muslins.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
beside Koran there many other 'Ha·dith' written by follower of Muhammad that are source of truth for muslims and they are equally disgusting.
Koran directly accepts slavery and tries to regulate it ( be nice to your slaves ) and yet muslims manage to fool some balcks in US and elsewhere to convert.

P.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
this is another bloody verse from quaran :

So when you meet those who disbelieve [in battle], strike [their] necks until, when you have inflicted slaughter upon them, then secure their bonds, and either [confer] favor afterwards or ransom [them] until the war lays down its burdens. That [is the command]. And if Allah had willed, He could have taken vengeance upon them [Himself], but [He ordered armed struggle] to test some of you by means of others. And those who are killed in the cause of Allah - never will He waste their deeds...

it continues on how to kill , where to kill and you rewarded.

BTW : I can be killed because I didn't post the Arabic quote from their book and that is a crime punishable by beheading ! don't reveal my identity :-)

Reads like some of the passages in the Old Testament...

The ones that direct the annihilation of future muslims and went largely unheeded. Now look where we are and consider why.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by TF49

I'm beginning to think you and BOWSINGER must be just kidding. Politically correct people like you two Muslim apologists are the reason people are afraid to profile, investigate or charge Muslims with terrorist activities. Since ya'll are pro-muslim I'll bet you are also pro-illegal immigration. You two mind readers should start a security business identifying the radical Muslims. The only country that has never had a Muslim terrorist event on an airplane is Israel because they profile the passengers before they enter the airport terminal.

You do enjoy taking things out of context, twisting anothers words, and outright lying like the idiot you call others. It's prevalent these days among those who should be supporting each other and the reason we will not succeed or survive. Thank you for exemplifying the reasons for our coming extinction.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

80 members (300_savage, 264mag, Anaconda, 6mmCreedmoor, 13 invisible), 1,581 guests, and 783 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,175
Posts18,465,435
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.