Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Yoos are forgetting one thing.

It is China that is asking for Talks, not President Trump.

They are in a bind and they need to save face, by asking for talks they are attempting to show the world that they are trying, even though they are not.

President Trump will have none of that short of complete disarmament at a minimum and a total regime change.

President Trump hold the Chinese economy in the palm of his hand and they know it. They will either comply with President Trumps demands or suffer irrecoverable financial loss.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
Originally Posted by Tracks
Don't expect much from talks. As I recall during the truce talks in the fifty's it took several months of "talks" to agree on the size of the table to be used

We're not in Kansas anymore, Dorothy.

Can anyone tell me what leverage China has over the USA right now?

Tell me one time talks worked?

Talk only buys you time to get your working pieces in place. The obvious question here is - who needs the time?

Lunatic fringe....we all know you're out there.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Talking is over, Mr.T isn't blowing anyone for favors...time to shut down China,,,time to shut up Lil' Kim,,,fugg Russia too.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Don't expect much from talks. As I recall during the truce talks in the fifty's it took several months of "talks" to agree on the size of the table to be used

They could bankrupt every Walmart, nearly instantly. Then the riots would start nationwide.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RickyD

They could bankrupt every Walmart, nearly instantly. Then the riots would start nationwide.

You act like riots at Wal-Mart are something new..... lol.

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Fish,
I hope you're right, but believe it when I see it...if they really controlled NK, they wouldn't need talks or advice from anybody. China are wolves in sheep's clothing, liars all of them...fugg em all.

Mr.T has no intention of negotiation or compromise...give up the nukes and STFU.

I would have to agree. I think that China is playing both sides and they're waiting to show their hand until everyone's cards are on the table. So to speak.

Seems we constantly hear about how Social Security is going to run out of money but we never hear about welfare or food stamps running out of money. What's interesting is the first group WORKED for their money but the other group didn't.
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
I can't believe that a man who turned a million dollars into a billion dollars in and around New York City does not know how to have a mob style sit down.

Trump calls a meeting with the Chinese and reassures them that Rocket Man is a made member of their crew and under no circumstances are we going to whack him.

Because THEY are going to whack him.

Otherwise this time next year all the crap in Walmart will say made in India and that money we owe you, well we'll make payments.

Then look for fresh turned dirt somewhere in Mongolia.

Leave the gun, take the canolis.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
In the meantime north korea continues to work on the ballistic missiles and nuclear war heads for the missiles.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

646 members (12344mag, 1234, 163bc, 06hunter59, 17CalFan, 160user, 61 invisible), 2,357 guests, and 1,233 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,621
Posts18,455,093
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.