Print Thread
Hop To
F
ftbt Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
F
..... So His First Novel Is About To Become A Showtime TV Mini-Series In A Major Deal.

And what could Slick Willie write about that anyone would want to read, much less watch on TV as a mini-series? The novel, entitled "The President Is Missing," set to be published in 2018, tells the story of a sitting U.S. president’s mysterious disappearance with the level of detail that only someone who has held the highest office can know.

Now, if the title / plot were changed to something like, "The Clintons Are Missing," (based upon a true story) .... that is a book I would buy and a TV series that I would watch.

See:

http://ew.com/tv/2017/09/22/bill-clinton-president-missing-james-patterson-showtime/

GB1

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
He is last weeks news. Nobody gives a cshit about him!!!

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Adam West used to say that he hit rock bottom when he found himself, after the Batman series had ended, being shot out of a cannon at a county fair.

I want to see Bill Clinton and his wife shot out of a cannon. You don't even have to put up a net. I'd pay $5 to see it live.

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
For the Clintons, there is never, ever, enough money. Rake it in any way and every way possible. If they could find a way to scam $$100,000,000,000, it would not be enough.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by shaman
Adam West used to say that he hit rock bottom when he found himself, after the Batman series had ended, being shot out of a cannon at a county fair.

I want to see Bill Clinton and his wife shot out of a cannon. You don't even have to put up a net. I'd pay $5 to see it live.

many would pay even more to see them shot by a cannon.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"The President is missing"

The story of a president found in a coat closet getting a bj from an intern

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by ftbt
..... So His First Novel Is About To Become A Showtime TV Mini-Series In A Major Deal.

And what could Slick Willie write about that anyone would want to read, much less watch on TV as a mini-series? The novel, entitled "The President Is Missing," set to be published in 2018, tells the story of a sitting U.S. president’s mysterious disappearance with the level of detail that only someone who has held the highest office can know.

Now, if the title / plot were changed to something like, "The Clintons Are Missing," (based upon a true story) .... that is a book I would buy and a TV series that I would watch.

See:

http://ew.com/tv/2017/09/22/bill-clinton-president-missing-james-patterson-showtime/

Only IF it were a documentary and after missing 20 years.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by rphguy

many would pay even more to see them shot by a cannon.

Or just shot.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by KFWA
"The President is missing"

The story of a president found in a coat closet getting a bj from an intern

Flying in Epsteins flying pedophilia whore house or on Lolita Island is where Bill most oft goes missing.

Bill, being a despicable POS from the depths of Hell, is an excellent representative for lieberals everywhere.

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
He'll make another small fortune off of this as well. No way it's a loser. Just like her book!

People are suckers for this kind of thing.

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I wouldn't read his book or watch a mini-series.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What a miserable life to reflect upon - a slick manipulator from HS days; sham "marriage" for greedy accomplishment and mutual self-promotion; crooked deals all along the way; abuse and desecration of the highest office in the land; close witness to a deadly failure to perform the duties of office; perp of a huge scamming pay-for-play scheme billed as a "charity"; etc. A day is coming.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I wouldn't use either of the Clinton's books to wipe my butt.

F
ftbt Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by gunswizard
I wouldn't use either of the Clinton's books to wipe my butt.

.... you would certainly "catch something" that couldn't be treated by antibiotics.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
"The President Was Missing - The obama Years"

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
This isn't going to end well for the Democrats.

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by DakotaDeer
This isn't going to end well for the Democrats.

It will if the GOP continues to be the indecisive cowards that they have become. You can count on that!!

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle

I want to see Bill Clinton and his wife shot out of BY A cannon. You don't even have to put up a net. I'd pay $5 to see it live.

Slight correction if you don't mind! smile

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

457 members (10gaugemag, 160user, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 10ring1, 35 invisible), 2,277 guests, and 1,035 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,285
Posts18,467,831
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.