Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Trump just tweeted that he didn't dodge the draft 5 times just so some son of a bitch can kneel during the national anthem. I'm being sarcastic.

I like Trump's agenda. I don't like draft dodgers. Too many people I know went and served and some never came back.

GB1

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Now richard sherman of Seattle says that Trump's words were unacceptable.

Not with standing all of those players crap.

Funny stuff.

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Bwaaaaa.

Shelter-in-Place Buffalo.

[Linked Image]

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
So insensitive- those sons a bitches don't know what to do.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
H
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
H
Makes sense.

Imagine if they got emotional because they suck and continue to lose...

The Prez is right.

The NFL is rife with hyphenated "Americans" and coddled by a commisioner who can penalize a deflated ball, but cant [bleep] can a POS who cant handle a lippy bitch in an elevator. "Divisive" sounds like a typical commie-whiney assed response written by Hussein or some other piece of debris.
"Divisive" is making politics out of sports. Dont bitch about the Prez for [bleep] you yourself instigated and did nothing about.

[bleep] Goodell and may the NFL be replaced by football not ruined by wanna be politicians.....

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
MAGA!!

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
We can start with a google search

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...e-singer-of-national-anthem-takes-a-knee

And go from there. It's the thing in HS sports too. If'n you're not reading the news, you're not going to hear about it unless it's here on the 'fire and those threads are filled with "F the NFL!!"

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Check out Under Armor trying to play both sides...

@UnderArmour stands for the flag and by our Athletes for free speech, expression and a unified America.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
H
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
H
Well, they're PAYING Ray Lewis, so.....

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Culture of identity, not integrity.

Meanwhile blacks are killing blacks again this weekend in Chicago and elsewhere.
Killing innocent bystanders as well.

And the athletes take a knee and complain about Trump.

For calling them out on their grandstanding do nothing A hole behavior.
It's all for show............their adoring fans will continue to have kids out of wedlock, fail to graduate high school, join gangs, commit crimes, get shot.

Fugg the NFL.

If they (players) weren't so racist they'd see he was right.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by plainsman456
Now richard sherman of Seattle says that Trump's words were unacceptable.

Not with standing all of those players crap.

Funny stuff.

I can't stand that little cry baby POS! Can some one please post that photo of him about to cry at the Super Bowl they lost to the Patriots

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
Originally Posted by byc
Originally Posted by RollingThunder
As to be expected there's a tidal wave of professional athletes abusing Trump on Twitter right now. Trump needs to avoid taking the bait so as to avoid saying something they can further use against him. So far he's ignored them.

My money is on Kelly and his confiscation of Trumps tweeter device again!! wink Otherwise, our man would be responding to every single one of them.

You REALLY think the chief of staff is literally taking the president's phones and computers away from him?

Yes, he does, he's a never-trumper idiot that believes what the NYT and CNN feeds him.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
Originally Posted by byc
Actually, I'm inclined to lean with JMR on this one. It had indeed started to subside. There were only a few kneeling last week and the camera's never showed any in the games I watched.

Now I believe a massive amount of fuel has been thrown on the fire and tomorrow and weeks to come will look like a BLM reunion. Probably even see it in basketball now. Plus you will likely see a bunch of ignorant whites and Hollyweird in the mix!! mad

Been happening in all sports based on what I've read, collegiate, pro, high school on down to 8 year olds in IL. It wasn't dying out, only gaining steam. Hell some Seahawks players were doing the black power raised fist last week. Just because the cameras don't focus on it when it happens, doesn't mean photos and articles are not circulated in the week(s) after the game. The reason it's not focused on when on TV if because the NFL knows why it's losing viewers but won't publicly admit it. To say it was a dwindling movement is to ignore all the media focus on these actions AFTER the game is over.

...and now that President Trump has commented on this disgusting behavior, those cameras will indeed be focused on each and every kneeling player at each and every game.
This will do irreparable harm to the NFL and it's owners.

GO TRUMP

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
The press is short stroking all over the place about this. I'm still trying to find any fault with what Trump said.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
Originally Posted by byc
Believe what you want. Time will reveal.

And the only Seahawk player I saw raise his fist was Michael Bennett, which had more to do with his own personal arrest. And it was after a play on the field. Maybe I missed something else but kind of hard to blame him. I would be pissed as well.

What collegiate teams?? What other sports??

It has nothing to do with their "cause" and everything to do with their methods. These guys have a camera and a microphone ANYTIME they want one. If they have a beef to complain about, all they need to do is go up to any reporter and say they have a statement to make. Every reporter would salivate to give them an interview. If they did it offline, I would be happy to listen to their statement and think about it. As a disabled veteran, when they choose to make their statement during the national anthem, they piss on the graves of everyone whose ever given their life for this country. As soon as they do that, I couldn't give a schit about their cause because now they're disrespecting me and millions of others. Their methods are completely counter productive to their cause. When they're on the football field, they should stick to PLAYING FOOTBALL. On their own time, they can complain to a reporter whenever they want.

God bless you and I thank you for your service.

[Linked Image]

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Folks in your part of the country start dieing when it gets that hot with high humidity. Where I grew up, 100 is no big deal. But when I was in College at TAMU, I thought I was gonna die when the temp was 99 and the damn humidity was 95%. It was Frickin miserable !

The midwest dishes out the most brutal winters and summers in the country.

Travis
LMAO.. Reminds me of a 2nd class Engine's Mate from CO. back in '68 who often told me, "WI is so effing hot in the summer and so effing cold in the winter!"

He's not wrong..

But I digress.... GO TRUMP! And EFF Goodell!

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Just for the record, I'm not seriously disabled. If I tried to run a few hundred yards, I'd be on Ibuprophen for a week, but not any worse than many folks here with arthritis. My point was that people come home without arms and legs or heaven forbid in a box for that flag. In doing this, they're insulting many many people who have nothing to do with their cause.

MOLON LABE
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
For those that didn't see, the Ravens and Jaguars over in the UK all took a knee in defiance of Trump. And they all STOOD for the UK anthem. The irony is incredible. Here's a bunch of black guys standing for the anthem of a county that friggin COLONIZED AFRICA. You just can't make this schit up.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

MOLON LABE
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
The NFL may just have to take the game to England and the continent to make up for their $$ loses in America...

Doc

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Just waiting for all the Democrats to jump on board with the we hate Trump too protest.

MOLON LABE
Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

438 members (10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 16penny, 12savage, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 49 invisible), 2,977 guests, and 1,163 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,277
Posts18,467,569
Members73,927
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.