S
But I expect you all knew that?

BP-B2

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
There is the school of thought that thinks he is an immature liberal. What do you call a "knob"?

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I'm ok with "knob".

Too bad he gets a free pass in the news because Trump is grabbing all the headlines.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Trudeau thinks he is a young "crazy Bernie".

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
I hear from friends, he spends money.

IC B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
I think Canada's elections are largely rigged. Just like the USAs. Trump brought it out, and shined light on it, and that's why he was elected instead of Hillary. In 38 of the 50 states we had machines that were caught with rigged results in the first 7 hours,and they were forced (for the very first time) to be re-set to reflect real votes, but I point out that NONE of the rigged votes for Hillery were subtracted, and she STILL lost.

I can't believe that there are enough stupid people in Canada to actually elect that treasonous scum Trudeau.

Russia and China were notorious for Rigged elections way back, and that's the standard method for all Communists to get into office in every country on earth. Why would the communists in Canada and the USA be any different?

Last edited by szihn; 09/26/17.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by wabigoon
There is the school of thought that thinks he is an immature liberal. What do you call a "knob"?

Richard, I think he means "dickhead" !

I concur.

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by szihn
I think Canada's elections are largely rigged. Just like the USAs. Trump brought it out, and shined light on it, and that's why he was elected instead of Hillary. In 38 of the 50 states we had machines that were caught with rigged results in the first 7 hours,and they were forced (for the very first time) to be re-set to reflect real votes, but I point out that NONE of the rigged votes for Hillery were subtracted, and she STILL lost.

I can't believe that there are enough stupid people in Canada to actually elect that treasonous scum Trudeau.

Russia and China were notorious for Rigged elections way back, and that's the standard method for all Communists to get into office in every country on earth. Why would the communists in Canada and the USA be any different?

One thing is for sure.....you don't have a shot at even RUNNING for this type of position unless you are wealthy and very well connected.

I can't believe Canada elected this fool either. They were simply tired of Stephen Harper. I he had stepped down a year prior to the election, Trudeau would never have got in. Very ashamed of how he is governing.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
No argument from me, he is a knob!

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

I can't believe Canada elected this fool either. They were simply tired of Stephen Harper. I he had stepped down a year prior to the election, Trudeau would never have got in. Very ashamed of how he is governing.

Steven Harper didn't give anyone the warm fuzzies. He was stiff and cold, esp to the media. People wanted someone they liked and the long haired snowboarder was the one they chose.

Speaking of the media, we can thank the gov't funded CBC for their left leaning coverage of the election and all things in general for the election of trewdoe. The blatant negative Stephen Harper coverage was sickening.The CBC should be sold off and privatized as it cannot seem to be unbiased in it's day to day coverage on political and social topics.

IC B3

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
There are people that will go from the frying to the fire, just because they miss think a change will be better.

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
I would agree on the CBC being made to stand on it's own.
As for Trudeau, he certainly has not accomplished a lot yet, that I can notice. I think even the younger generation is still waiting for him to do something!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
What you really mean is: The younger generation that voted him in, are waiting for him to fulfill his election promise & legalize MJ !

He is a turd in a suit & I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire !

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
We used to refer to these beta male types as [bleep] knobs

K
K
he is mummy's boy , not his father's son.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Trudeau, is NOT a "communist", he is as was his Nazi-supporting, coward of a father before him, a globalist, corporatist fascist.

The Trudeaus, are absolute vermin, the worst politicians in all of Canadian history and they have and are destroying this country to a point where it may well disintegrate.

I curse him and all his Liberal, foreign, scum.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
S
I believe you should be posting at godlikeproductions. Lorazipam is the order of the day for you.

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. - Mark Twain
Member - Professional Outdoor Media Association of Canada
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Originally Posted by SNAP
Trudeau, is NOT a "communist", he is as was his Nazi-supporting, coward of a father before him, a globalist, corporatist fascist.

The Trudeaus, are absolute vermin, the worst politicians in all of Canadian history and they have and are destroying this country to a point where it may well disintegrate.

I curse him and all his Liberal, foreign, scum.

Back to the days of the Republic of Quebec?

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
837 members (12344mag, 10gaugeman, 1234, 12308300, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 78 invisible), 3,274 guests, and 1,313 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,712
Posts18,400,290
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.