Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 13 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 12 13
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I like free fredrica!! The lazy bushelor doesn't think free is cool until she gets free, like everything else!! Haha
[Linked Image]
Got er mounted up on my A bort 22, gonna shoot 7-800 yards with it!!! Film at 11:00!!!!

Addendum, how'd I do Freddy?? Lmfao

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
GB1

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£

Something about a good deal on a piece of [bleep]. Lol. Poor retarded sugar tits.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
He knows so much about bullets πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ just let him educate us he's trying to help.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Fat fΓ»ckn sugar tits is to lazy to punch one of his 6 dinker tags.
Poor poor diabetic retarded Larry. Do TSX's need a special powder to fill the parachute. πŸ˜‚
Get those underwear bands sown on and right back to your shoulders they go sugar tits.

Ps beef steak and pussy for dinner umm umm good. Here's to you buying a whore who can stand your never ending best ever bullcrap. Oh that's funny.

BUY RUSSIAN

Last edited by fredIII; 09/25/17.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Oh my...someone was almost brave enough to say something about bullets. ALMOST. Love it when trembling fingers make keyboards slur,for the Couchbound Kchunts,as they set on the sidelines and rattle pom-pom's. Congratulations?!?

Nothing is fhuqking funnier than a Peckerpole Princess feigning a first fhuqking clue about glass,bullets,twist,throating,COAL,brass or the like. FUNNY schit!

Reupold 4x's are great,other than the fact the don't hold zero,don't track and have paltry adjustment latitude to boot. They have almost 1/3 the latitude an Illuminatti does. ALMOST. The less one shoots,the "better" they are. A-Bolt 22's are pieces of fhuqking schit and I moved mine happily along,after not too many jaunts,mainly because it couldn't begin to hang with the larder. 'Course they suck in Hornet and all other centerfire chamberings too,so at least they are "consistent". Same goes my BL-22's,though I do have some BLR love. Pardon my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess. Hint. Laughing!

Now you can say you've "seen" an Illuminatti...you "lucky" kchunts. Google it and nod your pointy heads like you "understand". Pardon my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Never have had a Reupold on a 22LR before. Trying to find pics of my Reupold 4x28 wearing ele turret. Pardon my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

'Course I've never shot Reupolds alongside anything else,as Rimfires go either. Pardon my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Nice to be able to make a call and have things Custom built as per whim,so as to yield max erector latitude on Rimfires. Google it and nod your pointy heads like you "understand". Pardon my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Just saying. Pardon my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Trouble is,I've only got one scoped Rimfire. Pardon my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

You gals REALLY "get after it" and "know" your stuff. LAUGHING!

Bless your hearts for TRYING sooooooooo hard.

Hint.

Just saying.

Laughing!................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
IC B2

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Sugar tits Pardon me for over looking the fact you replaced real pussy with Vaseline. πŸ˜‚
Oh and thanks for spending the one a day trying so hard.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Jesus, it's like talking to Scooby Doo. "Raggie, rares ra Reupold?"

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Here's someone with chainsaw talent.
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot

Haha [bleep] I'm 😭

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
The lazy, lying bushelors daily lecture!!!! Haha. Too bad I don't even skim them anymore, it is flattering you waste your (1) post a day trying to get mine and fredricas minds right!!! Laffin

Ain’t easy havin pals.
IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Got off the couch today, mounted the little leupold on my a bort 22 the old man bought me 30 years ago... didn't disappoint, again...
[Linked Image]

Addendum for the sniveling whining bitch, fred, she's really gonna throw a hissy fit over a browning!!! Haha

Ain’t easy havin pals.
O
OSU_Sig Online Content OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
O

Damn, that's funny!

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Sugar tits, in regards to bullets explain the statement. " the only way to make better Bullets is to make them longer". I clearly gave an example of you being a lying fuctard, ( 180eldm /175eldx) and you breeze right to your next rambling daily rant with out so much as a blink about how right I am and how much you wish you were.

Now to truly debate and rub your nose in the Swedish fish Eating contest you call life. I joined "your" site lol because your legions of followers here have diminished and nothing is funnier than you looking stupid in front of the donothingdumbfucks that actually think you know something they could not learn in ten minutes reading near anything Brian L has written. But in classic form YOUR KEEPES GAVE ME THE BOOT (rescued you) FROM TOTALLY RUIN. LOL. How many whining PM's must you have sent to arrange your own salvation is far from anyone's guess.
But facts are facts and people are willing to do anything to get the [bleep] away form you.
PS how's the tinder looking on the Rez.
[Linked Image]

Free shirts cause unlike you people give me stuff Because they want to know what I think. Tell us again how the 50 pieces of small primer 308 came wrapped 🀣 lol you sad stupid fat fûck. You pick the diet and I will pay the sign up and first months meals. Poor fat larry.
[Linked Image]
Free brass holyshit that's cute.

Last edited by fredIII; 09/26/17.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Dat's a dood one....says my 3 year old nephew....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

β€œOwning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Time has come for larry to go away. And rutro raggy reupold klts relrewell.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
PS sugar tits I don't suck at head stamp picture these just may be blank lol.

[Linked Image]

Keep peddling retard. Lol. Is it possible for fat to over come brain cells.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Bloody Hell as one of the Aussies said. "Gentleman we can't fight here it's the War room. " Dr, Strangelove or how I learned to love the bomb.

"When you disarm the people, you commence to offend them and show that you distrust them either through cowardice or lack of confidence, and both of these opinions generate hatred." Niccolo Machiavelli
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Oh my...how weather so reliably disconcerts Peckerpole Princesses and Window Lickers everywhere,as they Hissy Fit from their Couchbound Kchunts. Oblivious Humor Points are ALWAYS awarded,when Sniveling Clueless Kchunts cite how they "don't care" as they feverishly follow my every word and gawk my every Splendid Pixel,while quantifying how Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. Congratulations?!? RAUGHING!

I've a "hunch" that Vaserine is a fair to middlin' upgrade to an O-ring's relative life expectancy,as well as a wee bit of anti-seize to threaded components,that will NEED to be disassembled. I get it,that nobody gets it,due the fact that none of The Paper Hat Brigade turns a lick and that just "might" be,why it is sooooooooo fhuqking FUNNY. Doubly so,that none of 'em have even "seen" said wares. "Fortunately" for them,Imagination and Pretend are free,so they can "afford" to "contribute". Cyber Hanky and Hurt Feeler reports all around,for those Whining CLUELESS Kchunts. Hint. Raughing!

Now you "rucky" kchunts can say you've "seen" one. Raughing!

[Linked Image]

Though in fairness,I've not moistened one and the Vaserine just might be a "theory". RAUGHING!

[Linked Image]

Fripside being,the poignant profundity of my Tutelage,does tend to skew Sales and Results wayyyyyyyyyyyy beyond "positive". Mainly due the fact,that I'm afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess and the astute have never ain't not gotten that and simply procure in accordance. Hint.

Bulletproof camera bodies just might could help. While I shoot all Canon sensor sizes,APS-H of course remains my favorite(Google it). The 1D4 is THE Holy Grail there and prolly does "OK",butcha' gotta leave the couch to see splendors and partake in The Outdoors. 'Course you CLUELESS Fhuqks couldn't "afford" the film for same. Be sure to swipe pics as required,to fill "your" albums...you "lucky" kchunts. Raughing!

[Linked Image]

I'm on the ropes here yet again,as I've never even "seen" a Browning. Especiarry them from Belgium. At least the weather is always nice. Raughing!

[Linked Image]

The killer weather really grants Brued/Warnut a chance to shine. Am thinkin' that a 162 A-Max in a 20" spout at 2500fps+ and softened due the nature of primary and secondary extraction,ala lapooey false shouldered 308's,just might stick in Critters. One would haveta' surmise,that a 200yd zero with same and a 10 Mil windshield,would connect alotta dots by default. Google it all and nod your pointy heads like you "understand". What do you Do Nothing Kchunts "do" for a "living" again?!? Hint. Raughing!

[Linked Image]

I really don't have THAT many Teutonic Browning's,unless one counts centerfire,rimfire,scatterguns and pistoles. Hint. Bought the lower from a brokedick in Washington and she bemoaned her best scope leaving her trembling fingers. RAUGHING!

[Linked Image]

Groovin' on the heartfelt and very WELL founded Insecurities,as you Drooling Dumbfhuqks wax eloquently with your Vagina Monologues and "hard charging" ways and keen "insight",while offering a view from the stands...as you rattle pom-pom's feverishly. NOTHING is funnier than trembling fingers and quivering lips,conjoining for a right proper key board slur,to obliviously quantify how STUPIDITY is the "gift" that keeps on giving.

Hell...a 4yr old would know to hand an A-Bort back. Just saying. Hint. Raughing!

Was some Whining kchunt gonna TRY to summons enough Imagination and Pretend with her boozy "courage",to "tell" me about bullets and/or brass?!? Nawwwww...didn't think so and I "wonder" why. RAUGHING!!!

GOOD "talk",you gals really "know" your "stuff".

Bless your hearts for TRYING sooooooooooo hard and pardon my unparalleled Engleesh Skeelz,innate ability to coin words and Phraseology,while hilariously changing your Lexicon as you attempt to follow suit. You Plagiarizin' Day Dreaming DUMB Fhuqks are a hoot!

Hint.

Just saying.

Raughing! Wow +P++!.............................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Why are you posting pics of lil Kim now??? I thought she was a rappa???? Rubble rubble

Ain’t easy havin pals.
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
My .240 Wby.
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Page 8 of 13 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

581 members (12344mag, 11point, 160user, 10gaugemag, 219DW, 06hunter59, 55 invisible), 2,958 guests, and 1,231 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,354
Posts18,468,882
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.