Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Breaking news is that the Las Vegas shooter had reserved two rooms at the Blackstone Hotel in Chicago overlooking the Lolapalooza music festival but didn't show.

Note that one of the Obama [bleep] attended that show. Did his dark-op handlers take that into consideration?

National Rifle Association - Patron Member
National Muzzleloading Rifle Association - Life Member and 1 of 1000
Illinois State Rifle Association - Life Member
Carlinville Rifle & Pistol Club
~ Molɔ̀ːn Labé ~
GB1

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Can't say c h i m p l e t s

~ Molɔ̀ːn Labé ~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
No you can't. That would be insulting and insensitive.. to primates.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by GunReader
Breaking news is that the Las Vegas shooter had reserved two rooms at the Blackstone Hotel in Chicago overlooking the Lolapalooza music festival but didn't show.

Note that one of the Obama [bleep] attended that show. Did his dark-op handlers take that into consideration?

that doesn't seem very anti-fa ?

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[bleep]

lol

whats the story with that word being on the black list? is that a common term I've never heard?

Last edited by KFWA; 10/05/17.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
IC B2

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I'm surprised this isn't garnering more comment around here. The hints at a possible dark op are building.

Sheriff's office and other law enforcement can't agree on who broke down the door or whether or not they saw the perp kill himself. What kind of 'someone is reading from a script' and someone isn't is that?

Brother interviewed wearing a t-shirt of a charity on which Sarah Brady of Handgun Control, Inc. is a director. How close are we to a contact between the perp and other actors in the gun control movement?

Perp possibly photographed at an anti-Trump rally recently. Possible ANTIFA-related handlers in the background?

Perp had already made plans and reserved rooms overlooking the location of the Lollapalooza concerts which average over 100,000 attendees per day for three days. But doesn't show after making the reservations at the Blackstone. And it turns out one of Obama's daughters attended Lollapalooza - a good reason for a dark ops team to turn away from that target. .

It just feels like there is a team effort somewhere in the background of this.

~ Molɔ̀ːn Labé ~
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
He likely changed his mind when he realized in Chicago nobody would have noticed.....

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Harry M
He likely changed his mind when he realized in Chicago nobody would have noticed.....

We have a winner of the day!!

~ Molɔ̀ːn Labé ~
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
My wife is the least conspiracy oriented person I know but she came home from work the other night and said that she’s hearing all kinds of weird stuff about this shooting and that it doesn’t seem right to her. She out of the blue referenced the movie shooter and said that’s what this reminded her of. 😬. She was reading reports that eyewitnesses claimed the shooters high angle contradicted their observations. Eyewitnesses claimed that the rounds were coming much more horizontally than at an angle. Of course there’ll be 10 versions of reality if you ask 10 people but until every avenue is explored I’ll keep an open mind. What isn’t lost on me is the bravery of everyday people and the tragic loss so many families are experiencing. I’ll keep them in my prayers and I’ll pray for an accurate and just investigation, wherever it leads.

Something seems very strange about this entire thing. I seriously doubt that we’ll ever know the truth about what happened.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

Something seems very strange about this entire thing. I seriously doubt that we’ll ever know the truth about what happened.

That seems to be a possibility at this point. I mean seriously....NOBODY has stepped forward at this point to say ANYTHING about this guy's possible motivation (short of random theories). Not one person saying "yeah, we talked once at the poker table. He really hated Trump". Or Obama. Or whoever / whatever. Or "I was next to him at a craps table, and man, he really did not believe in the 2A".

What, this guy had ZERO interest or opinion on politics? Rednecks? Antifa? BLM? NRA? AWB? Nothing? No Comment? Ever?

Scouted out a location and time to take out hundreds at a hip hop / rap / pop festival? That didn't work out so he switched to a country music concert? Beginning to look like he had no ideological reason for his target selection at all, and it was all about killing as many as possible in a short amount of time, the victim's own political or ideological leanings be damned. Seems now he was not trying to make a statement regarding his victims.

And latest I've heard is that they have found nothing on his electronic devices (cell, computers) to indicate a motive.

Seriously. WTF. The guy may have been smart, but THAT smart? To be able to hide and eliminate any trace of web searches, hard drive evidence, etc, and to not ever mention it to anyone? And no manifesto?

Amassed most or all this stuff starting in October 2016? Seems to coincide (though a bit prematurely) with the election if true. Was he a "gun nut" ready to go off the rails if Hillary was elected? Or a fanatical libtard preparing to do the same if Trump was elected?

No railing against America's youth and how they would be the downfall of this country?

Every time something like this has happened before, there is always someone out there saying "uhm, well, yeah....he was an awful pizzed off person about....", or "yep, saw him popping Prozac like they were Pez. Dude was nuttier than squirrel chit".

Only explanation that is beginning to make any sense is they pop this dude's skull cap off, and there's a tumor in there the size of a golf ball.

I think we can all understand rabid idealism and fanaticism to some point (not agree with it, but understand how it happens), but to just go out and kill dozens and hurt hundreds just for the fug of it? No reason other than to just do it? That's a special kind of twisted chit. Like that boy who killed that girl years back with the explanation he "just to see what it was like to kill someone", but on a much grander scale.

Guns are responsible for killing as much as Rosie O'Donnel's fork is responsible for her being FAT.
IC B3

J
J23 Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by DaveR

Only explanation that is beginning to make any sense is they pop this dude's skull cap off, and there's a tumor in there the size of a golf ball.

I've read that mentioned in passing a few times now in various threads on this board. I'm not a 'medical guy,' so could someone elaborate. Is that actually possible? For someone to develop a tumor and snap like that? ..or is it only being mentioned sort of tongue in cheek?

"Ignorance is acceptable, because you can remedy it with knowledge and research. Stupidity is when you guard your ignorance."
Ted Nugent

"Idolizing a politician is like believing the stripper really likes you."
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D

Originally Posted by J23

I've read that mentioned in passing a few times now in various threads on this board. I'm not a 'medical guy,' so could someone elaborate. Is that actually possible? For someone to develop a tumor and snap like that? ..or is it only being mentioned sort of tongue in cheek?

Charles Whitman is supposed to have had a brain tumor. I'm going off of comments I've read and not any of my own research on that.

I wonder if they are running his DNA against any unsolved murders where he was known to have traveled.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
WTF is a lolapalooza?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Why is the FBI investigating this? I didn't think there was a federal law against murder. Shouldn't it be investigated by the city PD or the sheriff's office?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

That's likely right.................with the FBI involved, we'll absolutely, positively never get the real story or facts of what happened.

MM

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by J23

Not tongue in cheek. It could be possible, and could help explain what seems to be completely senseless - and so far - without apparent motivation.

It is coming out now that his girlfriend is saying he would lay in bed moaning and screaming "Oh my god!". Also reported he has been losing significant weight. Either the guy was in a lot of pain possibly, or had something eating on his brain.

Guns are responsible for killing as much as Rosie O'Donnel's fork is responsible for her being FAT.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Charles Whitman is supposed to have had a brain tumor. I'm going off of comments I've read and not any of my own research on that.
..................That was one of the first things I thought of......... A nutcase up in an elevated firing position randomly killing as many as possible and it reminded me of Charles Whitman. Didn't they find a brain tumor on Whitman when they did an autopsy? I'm sure this guy will get the autopsy treatment very thoroughly; be interesting to see if anything is found.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by J23

It's absolutely possible. Brain trauma is very common in people who experience a "psychotic break".

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by 45_100
Why is the FBI investigating this? I didn't think there was a federal law against murder. Shouldn't it be investigated by the city PD or the sheriff's office?

Locals can request assistance from the FBI. Many of the victims were from out of state, the shooter had residence in 4 states, and there's the potential terror angle, with a girlfriend who was out of the country, and multiple international wires....,

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by GunReader
I'm surprised this isn't garnering more comment around here.

I opened this thread yesterday when it was posted. Right out of the gate you're throwing gratuitous racial slurs, about an event yet which ain't particularly "Black". So I thought "Crap, another Stormfront moron polluting the 'Fire." Prob'ly other guys did too.

Like everyone else, I'm wondering if there were some sort of brain condition or tumor, that or maybe ISIS is speaking the truth I dunno.

The Lollapalooza angle kinda throws a political motive out the window.

Just as well it weren't at a Hip Hop venue or whatever, because then it'd be all about race, evil White guy, case closed, and another victory for the Left. We'd never hear the end of it, they'd prob'ly make the day of remembrance an annual holiday.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

586 members (10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 1337Fungi, 1234, 11point, 10ring1, 66 invisible), 3,042 guests, and 1,169 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,340
Posts18,468,698
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.