-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
And firearms CAUSE murder, and alcohol CAUSES drunk driving fatalities, and etc, etc

Laffin'

[bleep] people are [bleep], regardless of intoxicants.

If you happen to live in a place that the pot CAUSES violence, move to a place where humans act decently.

GB1

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Backroads
And firearms CAUSE murder, and alcohol CAUSES drunk driving fatalities, and etc, etc

Laffin'

[bleep] people are [bleep], regardless of intoxicants.

If you happen to live in a place that the pot CAUSES violence, move to a place where humans act decently.

Exactly 100% correct...........end of conversation. 😉

ETA....and prohibition works. If it’s made illegal then no more problems and everyone can sleep safe and sound knowing that they are being protected by the government and the power of her laws. 😁

Last edited by AcesNeights; 10/07/17.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Sycamore
Are there daily pot smokers who don't drink?

Neither is legally obtained, and weed is easier to import, so yes.

Daily drinkers are generally known by the yeast stains on their teeth. sick

grin

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by 458 Lott
People that live in small communities where a large percentage of the population, family and friends are addicts tend to have a different perspective on the effects of long term pot use if they aren't users and can make a sober assessment of the situation. Same can be said for those in legal and medical fields.

Stoners love to delude themselves into believing there is no harm or adverse effects from their drug of choice, and their favorite tactic is pointing out how much worse alcohol is.

Yes.

BarryC Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
Originally Posted by pal
Originally Posted by BarryC
..."Pot CAUSES Violence" Pretty well squares with my experience being around potheads...

Ridiculous.

some people may have more schizo's in their circle of friends than most. Just sayin
While the study was of schizophrenics, I do not believe the effect is confined to schizophrenics.

Oh, and I just LOVE the "smear the messenger" approach. Perfect example of what all Democrats do when someone says something that threatens their thrill, free schitt or freak.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I've been around many pot heads throughout the years,,,,,

Not a single one was violent, ever.

In fact it's just the opposite,. people who are high are almost always extremely laid back, lazy.

Burnt out is the term they use.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
Originally Posted by pal
..."Pot CAUSES Violence" Pretty well squares with my experience being around potheads...

Ridiculous.

some people may have more schizo's in their circle of friends than most. Just sayin
While the study was of schizophrenics, I do not believe.
Yeah well what you "believe" don't count for shyt. I'll go with my own experience every time. My experience with pot smokers is extensive and disagree's with your belief.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Based on what I see on livepd, pot is a scourge on our society.

Pot smokers are in a way different social circles than I am in.

BarryC Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Kenneth
I've been around many pot heads throughout the years,,,,,

Not a single one was violent, ever.

In fact it's just the opposite,. people who are high are almost always extremely laid back, lazy.

Burnt out is the term they use.
I think the "burn out" is the key. Burn out is depression.
Think of Bobbie Brown. That guy didn't start out depressed, he became depressed from drug use.

And again, the study says the effect does NOT necessarily happen while the user is stoned. It could be weeks since they last indulged. It's an organic change to the brain.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Gotta love it how the guys with the squinty bloodshot eyes can clearly see there are no adverse affects from pot use.

IC B3

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Pot,booze,guns,knives,cell phones,cars,and the internet.

All things that get blamed for being the problem when [bleep] abuse them. A ton of pot users that are worthless but there's a ton that you wouldn't even know smoked pot.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by wisturkeyhunter
A ton of pot users that are worthless but there's a ton that you wouldn't even know smoked pot.
Exactly. Fully half of the people I've worked with over the past 40 years were pot smokers. Most were skilled, intelligent, hard working folks.

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
Gotta love it how the guys with the squinty bloodshot eyes can clearly see there are no adverse affects from pot use.

Ever had a hangover from alcohol and seen yourself in a mirror the next morning? You don't get hangovers with pot. Are you an nicotine addict? You can go years even decades without using pot and don't miss it at all. I agree 100% that you should never use pot at work or while driving any vehicle and of course kids should use it.. While pot enhances all your senses like sight, taste, touch and hearing you can't maintain a train of thought while high (it also screws up your depth perception). I've never known a pot addict or even a daily user but I've known many alcoholics and nicotine addicts (most are dead now). The alcoholics would sometimes show up at work still drunk and the nicotine addicts would have to take a smoke break every 20-45 minutes. Smoking anything is harmful to your lungs including pot but the few pot smokers I've known didn't smoke 1-3 packs of joints like the nicotine addicts smoke cigarettes do. You can put pot in things like cookies and, brownies but you should only eat one. Some people are stupid and eat too many cookies or brownies but some people regularly drink too much alcohol too. One thing I remember (from 50 years ago) is that when you're high on pot sex is wonderful and it effects women the same way. There some really bad problems caused by pot use. Many alcohol poisoning deaths occur when someone is high on pot throw doesn't up like you normally would when you drink too much alcohol. This is a good thing for people who are taking chemotherapy. Smoking pot might also cause you to start smoking cigarettes. I don't use pot because it is illegal and if it was I wouldn't smoke it but I wish pot was legal and nicotine wasn't.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I thought the thread was about pot & violence, then the narrative got changed to adverse/side effects of the drug community in general....by guys like you.

I contend that pot doesn't make you more violent, unless you're a schizophrenic that was in an "unnamed" study without solid references or scientific data.

Are there other potential pitfalls and problems with the abuse and drug lifestyle to the surrounding community ?, of course there are...just like a local bar, and adult book store, or medical doctors handing out "legal" Oxi prescriptions in Florida.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
These pot threads are always good for a laugh....I'm gonna chime in one more time...drugs are drugs....not everybody reacts the same to drugs...take these ADHD kids...they are prescribed various forms of "speed" which actually calm them down..If YOU take one of their meds, likely you'll have a reaction like you've taken a couple cross tops....I've known people who after one beer start getting belligerent....EVERY TIME THEY START DRINKING...and after three or four, they're looking to start a fight...alcohol doesn't effect/affect everybody the same...neither does pot...sure, there are GENERALITIES that are fairly accurate, but one suit very seldom "fits all" when you're talking about drugs...some people should never drink...some people should never smoke weed...weed can be abused, as can alcohol or any other drug...it's really as simple as that...

Me??? I occasionally drink and occasionally smoke...sometimes both...I never get violent and usually manage to get one of my bucket list chores done in the process...Like Clint Eastwood once said (or was it John Wayne??) grin..."a man's gotta know his limitations"....

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A story on Drudge the other day cites a study that pot causes schizophrenics to be more violent. Pretty well squares with my experience being around potheads, crazy or not.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4950206/Smoking-cannabis-DOES-make-people-violent.html

^^RETARD ALERT^^

Originally Posted by deflave
You are my favorite minority.

GFY!

Clark
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by GanjaFarmer
A story on Drudge the other day cites a study that pot causes schizophrenics to be more violent. Pretty well squares with my experience being around potheads, crazy or not.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4950206/Smoking-cannabis-DOES-make-people-violent.html

^^RETARD ALERT^^

Ain't that tha truth, Dave!

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Originally Posted by Seafire
I never had any use for dope whatsoever.....

although many on the campfire have tried to convince me of being wrong...

so far it hasn't worked....

it also turns Lazy Asses into Welfare Collectors...
and then into thieves...

Car alarm goes off in my driveway the other night...

I zip outside and two 20 somethings were running off down the road...

I am sure they were duly employed locally, of course...

So the 2 thieves were definitely pot smokers looking to steal your car, not scum that steal cars or break into houses for a living ?...you got all that info while they were running down the road away from you ? smile

GFY, along with Big Fish and a couple more other Morons who troll this site..

You philosophize your canned responses to anything I post, from living hundreds if not thousands
of miles away from this county.

Its easy to figure out they are drug users....who use dope, meth, heroin and anything else they can
get their hands on...just follow the local police daily records...already had one car stolen by stoners
and totaled....within the last 6 months..

its a major chronic problem county wide...of course your [bleep] wouldn't know that living in Seattle
or whatever liberal schitthole you dwell in.....

a county of 70,000 people.... with over 3000 "legalized" pot grows in it..
not to mention the chronic epidemic of meth users and heroin users... what could go wrong?
I am sure they are ALL stellar citizens...

Must be conservative rich California transplants who are out stealing cars at 10:30 PM
just for the kicks... so they can buy some more Wine to get high...

You Urban dwellers are the friggin Morons...

and yeah Pot does cause violence....

it makes decent non drug using people want to beat dopers friggin brains in...
and leave 'em laying in the middle of the road to get ran over, like some squirrel or old lady's cat.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
These pot threads are always good for a laugh....I'm gonna chime in one more time...drugs are drugs....not everybody reacts the same to drugs...take these ADHD kids...they are prescribed various forms of "speed" which actually calm them down..If YOU take one of their meds, likely you'll have a reaction like you've taken a couple cross tops....I've known people who after one beer start getting belligerent....EVERY TIME THEY START DRINKING...and after three or four, they're looking to start a fight...alcohol doesn't effect/affect everybody the same...neither does pot...sure, there are GENERALITIES that are fairly accurate, but one suit very seldom "fits all" when you're talking about drugs...some people should never drink...some people should never smoke weed...weed can be abused, as can alcohol or any other drug...it's really as simple as that...

Me??? I occasionally drink and occasionally smoke...sometimes both...I never get violent and usually manage to get one of my bucket list chores done in the process...Like Clint Eastwood once said (or was it John Wayne??) grin..."a man's gotta know his limitations"....

As with just about all things, moderation is key.

Establishments don't lose their licenses for too much moderation.

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
I never had any use for dope whatsoever.....

although many on the campfire have tried to convince me of being wrong...

so far it hasn't worked....

it also turns Lazy Asses into Welfare Collectors...
and then into thieves...

Car alarm goes off in my driveway the other night...

I zip outside and two 20 somethings were running off down the road...

I am sure they were duly employed locally, of course...

So the 2 thieves were definitely pot smokers looking to steal your car, not scum that steal cars or break into houses for a living ?...you got all that info while they were running down the road away from you ? smile

GFY, along with Big Fish and a couple more other Morons who troll this site..

You philosophize your canned responses to anything I post, from living hundreds if not thousands
of miles away from this county.

Its easy to figure out they are drug users....who use dope, meth, heroin and anything else they can
get their hands on...just follow the local police daily records...already had one car stolen by stoners
and totaled....within the last 6 months..

its a major chronic problem county wide...of course your [bleep] wouldn't know that living in Seattle
or whatever liberal schitthole you dwell in.....

a county of 70,000 people.... with over 3000 "legalized" pot grows in it..
not to mention the chronic epidemic of meth users and heroin users... what could go wrong?
I am sure they are ALL stellar citizens...

Must be conservative rich California transplants who are out stealing cars at 10:30 PM
just for the kicks... so they can buy some more Wine to get high...

You Urban dwellers are the friggin Morons...

and yeah Pot does cause violence....

it makes decent non drug using people want to beat dopers friggin brains in...
and leave 'em laying in the middle of the road to get ran over, like some squirrel or old lady's cat.

Why the fugg is your whiny bitch ass sending me PMs? You on the rag again (rhetorical- not even women bleed as long as you)? That's Sycamore level schit right there (and I didn't read his hers either). Still bent out of shape about Ganja?

Last edited by bigfish9684; 10/08/17.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

103 members (Akpilot, 6mmCreedmoor, 300_savage, 1_deuce, akpls, 14 invisible), 1,630 guests, and 856 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,516
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.