OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna

Sam......

BP-B2

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
Yes, stupidity has no borders or bounds.

F

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What do you expect from a rabid Progressive? That Trudeau was even elected is an outrage – as was the election of that radical leftist in America – 0bammy-yo-mammy.

Just as the vast majority of leftists have very little understanding of the beliefs they hold, Trudeau has scant understanding of Feminism as a social and political movement. The fact is that feminism has wrought destruction in America, and by extension, our friends to the North.

There is such a thing as a biological imperative, which feminism seeks to minimize and even destroy. Feminism has severely damaged traditional male-female relationships – to the point that many men live in fear of even approaching women (emasculation) for fear of being accused of harassment, chauvinism or worse. Conversely, casual sex, so readily available today, has done nothing to motivate boys and males to take relationships seriously enough to develop the skills necessary to improve their self-worth, which is requisite to the creation of an enduring marriage or relationship – in other words, it has stifled the ability of these males to become men. This has led to much frustration and unhappiness between the sexes, particularly for the younger generations. Feminism has also greatly undermined parenting ability, to the point where more kids are in daycare, where discipline is extremely lax, which in turn has resulted in an epidemic of rotten children, obesity, bullying and more kids on medication than ever before.

Ostensibly, feminists would have you believe that women are and continue to be oppressed. Since few people favor oppression, their claims seem reasonable. Consider, however, that feminism in and of itself, is an oxymoron – it’s a false argument. They use classic Marxist terminology to argue that natural gender roles are a social construct – that the only reason there are any differences at all between the sexes is due to an artificially generated set of norms, mores and behaviors. They view the very classification of ‘woman,’ ‘female,’ or ‘girl’ as oppressive, but if such is the case, then the logical end goal of feminism would be the complete elimination of gender altogether; however, all but the most rabid among the feminists, would favor androgyny over gender.

Feminists view their position in society as a result of brute biological facts, but what they fail to understand is that if this is indeed the case, that if the “inequalities” between the sexes are due to differences either of values or innate ability, then cultural change and social policy will do nothing to achieve their goals. Reality and facts greatly diminish the extent to which feminism as a social and political movement can challenge gender roles. But these facts lead towards conclusions that feminists will never admit or accept.

The problem is that women like being women and they view their gender as a positive aspect of their identity, but they want to be able to pick and choose when “socially constructed” gender roles cause social ills, and this is one of the main reasons the liberal agenda is pushing so hard for transgenderism, gay-rights, androgynous bathrooms/locker rooms, gay marriage, ad nauseam, which the American Public, has overwhelmingly rejected. Feminism is steeped in Marxism and the liberal agenda and has been extremely destructive, just as any program, plan or initiative from the Progressive/Liberal/Marxist school of thought.

Last edited by High_Noon; 10/12/17.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by High_Noon
What do you expect from a rabid Progressive? That Trudeau was even elected is an outrage – just as the election of that radical leftist in America – 0bammy-yo-mammy.

Just as the vast majority of leftists have very little understanding of the beliefs they hold, Trudeau has scant understanding of Feminism as a social and political movement. The fact is that feminism has wrought destruction in America, and by extension, our friends to the North.

There is such a thing as a biological imperative, which feminism seeks to minimize and even destroy. Feminism has severely damaged traditional male-female relationships – to the point that many men live in fear of even approaching women (emasculation) for fear of being accused of harassment, chauvinism or worse. Conversely, casual sex, so readily available today, has done nothing to motivate boys and males to take relationships seriously enough to develop the skills necessary to improve their self-worth, which is requisite to the creation of an enduring marriage or relationship – in other words, it has stifled the ability of these males to become men. This has led to much frustration and unhappiness between the sexes, particularly for the younger generations. Feminism has also greatly undermined parenting ability, to the point where more kids are in daycare, where discipline is extremely lax, which in turn has resulted in an epidemic of rotten children, obesity, bullying and more kids on medication than ever before.

Ostensibly, feminists would have you believe that women are and continue to be oppressed. Since few people favor oppression, their claims seem reasonable. Consider, however, that feminism in and of itself, is an oxymoron – it’s a false argument. They use classic Marxist terminology to argue that natural gender roles are a social construct – that the only reason there are any differences at all between the sexes is due to an artificially generated set of norms, mores and behaviors. They view the very classification of ‘woman,’ ‘female,’ or ‘girl’ as oppressive, but if such is the case, then the logical end goal of feminism would be the complete elimination of gender altogether; however, all but the most rabid among the feminists, would favor androgyny over gender.

Feminists view their position in society as a result of brute biological facts, but what they fail to understand is that if this is indeed the case, that if the “inequalities” between the sexes are due to differences either of values or innate ability, then cultural change and social policy will do nothing to achieve their goals. Reality and facts greatly diminish the extent to which feminism as a social and political movement can challenge gender roles. But these facts lead towards conclusions that feminists will never admit or accept.

The problem is that women like being women and they view their gender as a positive aspect of their identity, but they want to be able to pick and choose when “socially constructed” gender roles cause social ills, and this is one of the main reasons the liberal agenda is pushing so hard for transgenderism, gay-rights, androgynous bathrooms/locker rooms, gay marriage, ad nauseam, which the American Public, has overwhelmingly rejected. Feminism is steeped in Marxism and the liberal agenda and I, for one, have no interest in submitting to such fascism.

This is a fine post. Succinctly explained.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
HuntnShoot: Thanks.

Another of the causalities liberal indoctrination (public education) has created is the inability of the younger generations to think critically, hence we get a profusion of these idiotic, Progressive social and political movements.

I have a very negative opinion regarding public indoctrination, education.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
IC B2

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
Would you sell beer to the boy PM? Ask young Trudeau for ID? He looks young. Too young.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Would you sell beer to the boy PM? Ask young Trudeau for ID? He looks young. Too young.

The most lascivious, mouth-watering desire of the liberal/progressive/marxist is to control people from the cradle to the grave.

- Del Gue
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I am Canadian and completely embarrassed by this guy. His Dad was worse.
We have the same problem here, cities support his lefty policies and rural folks don't.
As a card carrying Conservative we are working on this

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Good lord what a conceited jackwad.
He says this about his daughter.
She’s growing up kind, super-smart, a passionate debater, open to the world around her.
my brilliant, compassionate daughter
When I look the kid up I see she is 8 yo.
I don't think I have ever met any brilliant 8 yo kids or one that was a passionate debater.
Liberals really are raised to believe they are smarter than everyone else.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
I read as far as " I'm raising my kids to be feminists". That's when I stopped. Hope he has a short time in office for all you northern friends.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by comerade
I am Canadian and completely embarrassed by this guy. His Dad was worse.
We have the same problem here, cities support his lefty policies and rural folks don't.
As a card carrying Conservative we are working on this

Embarrassing is certainly one way to look at it, but I think it goes far and away beyond that. These blithering, lunatics are so overwrought with feelings and emotions that they simply do not comprehend that their actions have serious consequences for Liberty. Their actions greatly devalue and marginalize the ultimate sacrifice made by hundreds of thousands of Patriots in order to protect the freedoms we enjoy today - the freedoms paid for with blood that so many take for granted. Further, they seriously compromise their own strength as individuals to be an effective force for good in this world. Put another way, and to be blunt, they're a bunch on ineffective pus**ies.

Before I gave it much thought, I used to wonder how it was possible for so many "educated" people to be so completely wrong in their beliefs. When I began to consider the reasons, it became highly evident. The fact is that the U.S. educational system long ago ceased to provide the well-rounded education so vital to the production of free thinking individuals.  The public schools have largely transformed into indoctrination centers, where our children are taught the following:

1) Truth comes from authority.
2) Intelligence is the ability to remember and repeat
3) Accurate memory and repetition are rewarded
4) Non-compliance is punished
5) Conform: intellectually and socially
6) Everyone is a winner

So really, it’s completely understandable that such asinine doctrine has produced generations of useful idiots. After all, in 1903 when John D. Rockefeller created the General Education Board in order to dispense Rockefeller funds for US education, he stated: “I don’t want a nation of thinkers.  I want a nation of workers.”

Further, the No Child Left Behind Act of 2001, raised requirements for rote learning of Math and English such that other important subjects were crowded out of the curriculum, including History and Civics, and much less time and money have been available for enrichment classes such as music and the arts.  Today, fully 50% of college freshmen do not understand how American government is supposed to be structured and new textbooks that cover the American Revolution make no mention of the desire for religious freedom as a reason for leaving Europe to emigrate to America, ad nauseam.

What the liberal elite, the Globalists, the Marxists, fear most is an enlightened and truly educated society.  Jordon Maxwell stated that "The most dangerous thing you can do is educate people.  Because when people become educated, you cannot control them, you cannot frighten them. People who are educated know their own power and don’t surrender it to others.” This, of course, would directly lead to their loss of power and control of the American Population, which is why there is such an organized effort to discredit and remove Trump from office.

Last edited by High_Noon; 10/14/17.

- Del Gue
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ihookem
I read as far as " I'm raising my kids to be feminists". That's when I stopped. Hope he has a short time in office for all you northern friends.

Yep, I nearly puked when I read that.

- Del Gue

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
720 members (117LBS, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 79 invisible), 2,696 guests, and 1,316 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,686
Posts18,399,755
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.