Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
M

shocked

Islamic State Video Shows Jihadis Taking Kicks to Groin During ‘Training’
by BEN KEW12 Oct 2017
[Linked Image]

A photograph from a new propaganda video produced by the Islamic State (ISIS) shows jihadis being kicked in the groin as a sign of strength.
The photo, which pro-ISIS channels shared on the encrypted messaging application Telegram, shows the soldiers standing with their legs apart as a man kicks them in the groin in what is believed to be an attempt to demonstrate their resistance to pain.

There is no indication from the photos that the jihadis were able to withstand the kicks or proof that the photos were not staged for effect:

Other photos, which were taken in a military camp located in the Yemeni province of Bayda, showed recruits practicing shooting, tackling assault courses, and working out.
The terrorist group is known for its dramatic propaganda videos, which try to instill fear in the group’s enemies whilst attracting potential recruits. Media impact has become increasingly important to the terror group following their recent defeat in its former stronghold, Mosul, Iraq, by the U.S.-led coalition forces.

In recent months, the group has released multiple propaganda videos, including one depicting ISIS ‘cubs’ – Iranian, Russian, Turkish, and Turkmen children – savagely beheading prisoners and threatening to carry attacks in the West and their home countries. Another video, released in August, starred an 11-year-old “American” boy threatening President Donald Trump.

“My message to Trump, the puppet of the Jews, Allah has promised us victory and promised you defeat. This battle is not going to end in Raqqa or Mosul; it’s going to end in your lands. By the will of Allah, we will have victory, so get ready, for the fighting has just begun,” the boy said in the video.

ISIS established its presence in Yemen in 2014 amid the outbreak of a civil war that has claimed the lives of well over 10,000 civilians and displaced over three million.

Like its rival al-Qaeda, the Islamic State has attempted to capitalize on the ongoing civil war between the Sunni government of President Abdrabbuh Mansur Hadi and Shiite Houthi rebels, carrying out several suicide attacks throughout the country.

Despite support from neighboring Saudi Arabia against the Iran-backed Houthi rebels – who boast the slogan “God Is Great, Death to America, Death to Israel, Curse on the Jews, Victory to Islam,” – Hadi has failed to eradicate the Houthi insurgency or attract significant support from Sunni jihadis like ISIS or al-Qaeda.

Follow Ben Kew on Facebook, Twitter at @ben_kew, or email him at bkewbreitbart.com.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
His leg does not look right to me. It looks more like he is holding his leg there, than a kick.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Just so they can't breed, kick em all in the nuts.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
There was a story on here a while back about a chick that guys would pay to do the same thing to them.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
His leg does not look right to me. It looks more like he is holding his leg there, than a kick.

More of a rubbing motion.....

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Roshambo

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J

That boot is gonna smell like goat.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by jimboshrmp

That boot is gonna smell like goat.

67 posts since 2004! You need to post more man - that's good!

--- Kid Rock 2022

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by ringworm
Roshambo

I go first!

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
All hogwash.

IC B3

M
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
All hogwash.

For phucqks sake you are not supposed to read it!

--- Kid Rock 2022

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Looks fake to me.

I think those guys would be saying, "But, but, but what am I gonna do when I get to Heaven and I want to pork my 72 virgins??" laugh

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
The kicker is just making sure none of the recruits pork any of his virgins.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
Nuts of jihadis should be on a pike somewhere

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck

Yep....................just staged for a photo op. Pretty laughable, really.

MM

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I wonder how I volunteer for THAT job? The kicker, not the kickee

Last edited by Hawk_Driver; 10/12/17.

There is no way to coexist no matter how many bumper stickers there are on Subaru bumpers!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If it had real, Achmed or Abdul that had just been kicked before that guy would be on the ground crying like a little girl.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If the pricks are so tough and fierce, why cover their faces?

GOA
I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Why do the kickees have to wear a dress but the kicker doesn’t? Somethin ain’t right there.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Probably nothing there any way....

its obvious most of them don't have any balls anyway...

hiding behind kids and women in a firefight....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

566 members (160user, 1234, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 1beaver_shooter, 02bfishn, 68 invisible), 2,585 guests, and 1,203 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,224
Posts18,466,544
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.