Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
Yeah, destroying evidence is not a problem. All for the public good. All those potential witnesses and their first-hand footage during the incident...nothing to see here, literally. Move along. Trust us.

https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/...orkers-phone-footage-wiped-clean-by-fbi/

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
BP-B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
People actually gave up their cellphones to LE ?????

Count me skeptical

Mike

Always talk to the old guys , they know stuff.

Jerry Miculek
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Who makes the best tin foil, I might need some. Lol

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Did they get Zapruder's cell phone?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A very good article...

THE REAL REASON...GUN CONTROL

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
That’s hard to believe.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I think the FBI would require a warrant to get these devises unless the people willingly gave them up. I think the contents are covered under the 4th amendment. And then, if the item is not contraband, illegal or an element in the crime in itself, would have to return it in the same condition it was received.

Then again these videos and recordings would have some commercial value and are owned entirely by the person owning the devise. It would seem that you could sue the FBI technically, not that you would win.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by jorgeI
A very good article...

I think this guy is spot on. It was tailor made for this very purpose. Too perfect in every respect to be anything else.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
A very good article...

I think this guy is spot on. It was tailor made for this very purpose. Too perfect in every respect to be anything else.

I've been saying from the beginning it's a gun grabbers wet dream. Hillary laid down her hand a little too early and too well prepared for me to think this wasn't just exactly what they needed.

LOL
H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
A very good article...

What comes to mind upon reading this is the way a narrative can be guided by obfuscating a detail or two, or by leaving out an important detail or two, or through manufacturing a detail or two.

IMO, this is what the colluding media does, in order to create and push specific narratives, and why I keep on demanding that the narrative in this case matches ALL the facts. A factual narrative must match all of the evidence. Not the majority of it, all of it. When law enforcement and media collude to discount certain facts, rather than accounting for them, it is obvious that they are attempting to steer a false narrative.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Democrat staged the LV shooting to gain the advantage of gun control voting in congress. All stories lead to power and money.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
The NPS can and will seize cell phones and cameras after an accident, I see no reason why the FBI also couldn't.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by adam32
The NPS can and will seize cell phones and cameras after an accident, I see no reason why the FBI also couldn't.

It’s not the “seizure” that’s concerning it’s the destruction of personal property and potential evidence that’s disturbing.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
First, the phones wiped clean were only the phones of workers at the event, hardly every phone. Second, if they maintained a copy they did not destroy evidence. And third, I an investing heavily in Alcoa.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Frankly, I haven't been following the news for a while, but if any of this is true, we need all new agents in the FBI. The former need to be in cells at Gitmo.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I've been to concerts ...everything with t1ts has a phone out recording.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
First, the phones wiped clean were only the phones of workers at the event, hardly every phone. Second, if they maintained a copy they did not destroy evidence. And third, I an investing heavily in Alcoa.

Lol....okay thanks for clearing that up, it’s now crystal clear 😂

Maybe you can guess why they wiped the phones of the workers clean. I suppose that by being a roady one waives all their rights and the 4th doesn’t apply to them....for your next guess you can explain how the workers go about getting a copy of what they’ve recorded since it’s not destroyed.lol

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle

Go with Reynolds Wrap. Thank me later. wink

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ironbender

Go with Reynolds Wrap. Thank me later. wink

My mother's family worked in Alcoa plants for many years... of course they did buy and sell plants back and forth between the smelters...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
A very good article...

From that article:

The level of premeditation is unusual and crystal clear from his mass buying of guns and the cautious systematic smuggling operation to ferry them to his room together with the illegal modifications and the position of the room he chose and occupied for several days beforehand.

What are those? First I've heard this.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
199 members (32_20fan, 257_X_50, 1minute, 300_savage, 204guy, 10gaugemag, 28 invisible), 2,064 guests, and 969 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,726
Posts18,400,645
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.