Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
J
jimmyp Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
anyone else notice that a Glock shot off the bench at 25 yards is as accurate as a stock 1911 shot off the same bench, I get 3-4 inches about the best I can do. Or is it just my general crappy shooting? Kimber vs G17 seems pretty close to me. I am sure the built guns are better, but thinking "out of the box" Ruger, Colt's, springfields, kimbers are just not going to be that much better. So if you can master the crappy trigger why not.

GB1

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J

My Springfield out of the box is much more accurate than that at 25 yards more like 1 1/2.

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
If nothing else, the plastic will flex in the hand, causing a larger spread. It works the same with Pachmayr grips on a magnum revolver, they'll "give" a bit causing more dispersion than good wooden grips These things MAY be offset by the different recoil impulse to the shooter's hand, but I think there is some validity to this.

These things are pretty much imperceptible to the normal human's hands, but it happens, and it's measureable.

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
I'm betting, the bullet has exited the bore before any identifiably flexing has begun. All that flexing seems to occur after the slide unlocks.

"It's a source of great pride, that when I google my name, I find book titles and not mug shots." Daniel C. Chamberlain
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
I think we need to be talking about 50 yard groups at least since we are comparing "off the bench" shooting.

Gun Shows are almost as comical as boat ramps in the Spring.
IC B2

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by ratsmacker
If nothing else, the plastic will flex in the hand, causing a larger spread. It works the same with Pachmayr grips on a magnum revolver, they'll "give" a bit causing more dispersion than good wooden grips These things MAY be offset by the different recoil impulse to the shooter's hand, but I think there is some validity to this.

These things are pretty much imperceptible to the normal human's hands, but it happens, and it's measureable.

Add to this the snap of your tendons and muscle using a striker fire gun. Minute, but can make a difference with grips and hand hold.

Glocks are combat pistols. 1911's can be combat and target pistols. Aim small.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by Dan_Chamberlain
I'm betting, the bullet has exited the bore before any identifiably flexing has begun. All that flexing seems to occur after the slide unlocks.

Force is applied as soon as the bullet is acted upon. But as you say, Momentum does have an effect.

Ask Isaac Newton. He knows the math. He wrote it down.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I've benched them both at 50 yards and exceptional examples aside, can't find enough difference in them to matter.

Off the bench, the 1911 is about twice as easy to shoot well.

Direct Impingement is the Fart Joke of military rifle operating systems. ⓒ
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I didn't see any reference to momentum in his post...........................

Please regale us with all of Newton's specific findings on the flexing of a plastic framed handgun vs a steel framed one & how it affects accuracy or not...................can't wait to hear that explanation from a physics expert.

MM

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by SargeMO
I've benched them both at 50 yards and exceptional examples aside, can't find enough difference in them to matter.

Off the bench, the 1911 is about twice as easy to shoot well.

Yeah, the 1911 trigger is, by today's norms, more like those seen on a match pistol than like those typical on modern fighting pistols. That's why it needs the thumb safety and the others don't. Naturally, this is going to give the precision, off hand, shooting advantage to the 1911. Same, although to a lesser extent, for supported shooting.

IC B3

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
I didn't see any reference to momentum in his post...........................

Please regale us with all of Newton's specific findings on the flexing of a plastic framed handgun vs a steel framed one & how it affects accuracy or not...................can't wait to hear that explanation from a physics expert.

MM

"Mechanical Pistol accuracy 1911 vs glock"

I must have read the word Mechanical differently than you. I won't go all physics here. No need, like you say. I'm not that smart anyway.

Just responding to Dan's post.

Key words:
Mechanical .
off the bench .
Group size.
shooters limitations.
Striker fire triggers.

J
jimmyp Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
the 1911 trigger makes the gun easier to shoot for sure. I can accept that a springfield can do 1.5 inches out of the box I guess with no modifications, at 25 yards for 7 rounds? I am not that good of a shot with either gun and the 1911 I am shooting is an aluminum framed pistol. However in all my years of shooting and being at the range have never seen a pistol shot that well in person. Then I know some folks invested in G40's and some in Dan Wesson 10mm's, I wonder if the G40 buyers feel that they missed the boat with the glock trigger and should have gone 1911 style? Then again it may not make any difference to many as few can get 1.5 inches out of a 1911 anyway.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
My most accurate semiauto pistol is a Glock. It will do 2" or so at 50 when I am up to it, which I am not always. My most accurate 1911 I have owned was an older Kimber Gold Match that would cut a ragged hole at 25 yards. Never measured but probably 1"-1.25". My worst Glock was 40 S&W police trade in that would not do better than basketball sized groups at 20.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jimmyp
the 1911 trigger makes the gun easier to shoot for sure. I can accept that a springfield can do 1.5 inches out of the box I guess with no modifications, at 25 yards for 7 rounds? I am not that good of a shot with either gun and the 1911 I am shooting is an aluminum framed pistol. However in all my years of shooting and being at the range have never seen a pistol shot that well in person. Then I know some folks invested in G40's and some in Dan Wesson 10mm's, I wonder if the G40 buyers feel that they missed the boat with the glock trigger and should have gone 1911 style? Then again it may not make any difference to many as few can get 1.5 inches out of a 1911 anyway.

There are a lot of tweaks for the Glock's trigger to bring it more in line with what we might expect from an informal target or hunting handgun. But it ruins them a a carry gun, IMO.

Regarding the Springfields, I'd say 'yes' if they're the company's higher-grade guns with a one piece match (probably contracted from Storm Lake etc.) barrel. Their entry level guns have a two piece barrel and in my experience, 2 1/2" to 3 1/2" for 5 shots from a rest is more realistic for those.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Since there are lots of manufacturers of 1911's, and all are not created exactly equal, I would expect a somewhat wider range of accuracy amongst them vs the single manufacturer of Glocks.

Further complicating the situation is the significant differences between guns in lines of any given manufacturer like Colt or SPR from low end, entry level to higher end "competition" level.............all of which could be considered "out of the box".

Draw your own conclusions as to what that might mean to a cursory comparison of any ole Glock to any ole 1911.

MM

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Since there are lots of manufacturers of 1911's, and all are not created exactly equal, I would expect a somewhat wider range of accuracy amongst them vs the single manufacturer of Glocks.

Further complicating the situation is the significant differences between guns in lines of any given manufacturer like Colt or SPR from low end, entry level to higher end "competition" level.............all of which could be considered "out of the box".

Draw your own conclusions as to what that might mean to a cursory comparison of any ole Glock to any ole 1911.

MM

True that. Glock is top gun in it's style. I think.

I never bought or shot the Cheap 1911's. I bought a Springfield A1a once. Put a fitted bushing in it. It shoots okay. It is stored in the farm truck.

Never bought a newer Type II Kimber either. Never will.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I've found sight radius to be a far bigger game changer than anything else.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by deflave

Dave

It definitely makes a difference but also some pistols just shoot better than others. My 2" at 50 Glock is a longslide 10mm M40. I also have a short-barreled single stack Glock 9mm (M43???) that shoots well. I once took it and outshot my dad who had a longslide 9mm Glock. We switched guns and he then outshot me. He traded his longslide for a M43 later that afternoon.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G

Dave

The larger glocks have that going for them. Especially out past 25 yards.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Gibby

Dave

The larger glocks have that going for them. Especially out past 25 yards.

Agreed.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
It would be interesting to see a test using a machine rest. Samples from Ruger, Colt, SA, Kimber, Sig. No accurized models like Gold Cups and such. I don't think think the Glock would be slighted to bad. The Glock might not have FTF issues either, lol.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Found a video of a GLock in a machine rest. The bullet is out the barrel before any "visible" flexing occurs.

I'm a 1911 guy. I don't own, never have owned a Glock. But I've shot plenty, and there is absolutely nothing wrong with their accuracy.

"It's a source of great pride, that when I google my name, I find book titles and not mug shots." Daniel C. Chamberlain
J
jimmyp Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
I believe they are more accurate than I am!

Y
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Y

Key words:
Mechanical .
off the bench .
Group size.
shooters limitations.
Striker fire triggers.

Might want to think about what those "key words" mean.

Mechanical accuracy means just what the gun itself can do, eliminating any aspect of shooter skill or error. Trigger pull, shooters limitations, and sight radius have nothing to do with mechanical accuracy. "Easy to shoot well" also has nothing to do with mechanical accuracy.

Personally, I've had some really bad shooting 1911s, and some really bad shooting Glocks. I've also had really great shooting examples of both. Kind of a useless discussion if we're just talking in general terms without specific examples of one vs another.

I can say though that my best shooting stock Glocks have always been in 45 Auto. Most of the 9mm versions weren't too far behind, with the 40 S&W and 10mm a distant third (talking stock barrels here).

Last edited by Yondering; 10/14/17.
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by viking
It would be interesting to see a test using a machine rest. Samples from Ruger, Colt, SA, Kimber, Sig. No accurized models like Gold Cups and such. I don't think think the Glock would be slighted to bad. The Glock might not have FTF issues either, lol.

I've had a Ransom Rest for a long time. Inserts for 1911 frames and a few S&W , Ruger and Colt Revolver frames . Currently the inserts cost around $50.00 each. They are great for working up your best loads for a particular gun. Between my guns and friends guns that we have tested, I have found out that there is a marked difference between makes and models. Even guns of the same make and model will be different. But to a lesser extent.

I guess this would be the only way to answer the OP's question, by using the rest.

I usually test at 50 yards. Over the years, I have had different guns/loads shoot groups from 1/2"-3/4" to over 12". Or miss the target at 50 yards. Tested once a friend's Python that would not group any better than 6 or 7 inches. We took a look at his bore and found out that the previous owner must have used rebar as a cleaning rod. Boy, was he pissed.

You do find some interesting things about any particular gun when your able to eliminate the shooter from the equation.

Never have tested any Glocks. I do not own any. Never had any friends want to spend the $50.00 bucks for the insert to test their Glock in my machine. It would be interesting to find out. It would eliminate the striker/SA trigger difference. Who knows, a good bottle of bourbon may get me to test a Glock one of these days.

J
jimmyp Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Good information, perhaps "ON AVERAGE" a selection of off the shelf 1911's fired with Federal Premium Gold Match ammunition from full size steel framed Ruger, Colt, springfield, Kimber, Taurus,Sig, Smith and wesson would be about as mechanically accurate as a mix of glock 21's, MP 45's, Walther PPS 45, Shield 45, HK USP 45. For instance its my perception that my shield 45 is more mechanically accurate than my Kimber 4 inch commander length 45, but this is just at 15 yards shooting off hand, I have not shot it from a rest yet.

J
jimmyp Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Yondering

Key words:
Mechanical .
off the bench .
Group size.
shooters limitations.
Striker fire triggers.

Might want to think about what those "key words" mean.

Mechanical accuracy means just what the gun itself can do, eliminating any aspect of shooter skill or error. Trigger pull, shooters limitations, and sight radius have nothing to do with mechanical accuracy. "Easy to shoot well" also has nothing to do with mechanical accuracy.

Personally, I've had some really bad shooting 1911s, and some really bad shooting Glocks. I've also had really great shooting examples of both. Kind of a useless discussion if we're just talking in general terms without specific examples of one vs another.

I can say though that my best shooting stock Glocks have always been in 45 Auto. Most of the 9mm versions weren't too far behind, with the 40 S&W and 10mm a distant third (talking stock barrels here).

I wonder if the shorter 40's might fare better as the used 27 I got is not terrible in the accuracy department, I had no luck with the model 20.

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Good information, perhaps "ON AVERAGE" a selection of off the shelf 1911's fired with Federal Premium Gold Match ammunition from full size steel framed Ruger, Colt, springfield, Kimber, Taurus,Sig, Smith and wesson would be about as mechanically accurate as a mix of glock 21's, MP 45's, Walther PPS 45, Shield 45, HK USP 45. For instance its my perception that my shield 45 is more mechanically accurate than my Kimber 4 inch commander length 45, but this is just at 15 yards shooting off hand, I have not shot it from a rest yet.

HK USP’s are very accurate.

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by jwp475

Very fine weapon by my research and store inspection. A battle pistol it is. Never shot one yet.

I am temped to spring for one.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
All this recent talk about the USP pistols makes me want to take my USP45 out of mothballs and bring it to the range.

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by jwp475

Very fine weapon by my research and store inspection. A battle pistol it is. Never shot one yet.

I am temped to spring for one.

The HK USP is also a very strong pistol require no recoil spring change to shoot 45 Supers, most likely make a good candidate for a 460 Rowland.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Might be worth a call to Clark Custom.

R
RGK Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I think the place to look in the near future is Camp Perry. Now that the Glock is legal for Service Pistol events (!), the race will be on to accurize the pistol (slow fire is 50 yards) and do extensive trigger tuning. Exactly what happened to the 1911 after WW II.
Bob

Last edited by RGK; 10/15/17.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RGK
I think the place to look in the near future is Camp Perry. Now that the Glock is legal for Service Pistol events (!), the race will be on to accurize the pistol (slow fire is 50 yards) and do extensive trigger tuning. Exactly what happened to the 1911 after WW II.
Bob

This.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by RGK
Bob

Probably will happen.

But bulleye competition using the 1911 happened well before WWII.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ratsmacker

Having repeatedly shot 1" 50 yd goups with a rubber gripped magnum revolver I call BS.

J
jimmyp Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
+1 its amazing what gets posted these days.

R
RGK Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by RGK
Bob

Probably will happen.

But bulleye competition using the 1911 happen well before WWII.

Roger that on using the 1911 in competition before the War. But the accuracy work that resulted in the 1911 shooting 10-shot machine rest groups at 50 yards under 3" (now 2.0", or less) didn't happen until well after the War (1950's) due to the service teams getting into bullseye and putting lots of money and support in the form of armorers, parts and non-stop experimentation year-round. Before the War the big shooters and teams were either police (LAPD, Detroit, Border Patrol and Customs) or civilian. Accurizing a 1911 was still not completely understood (ammo wasn't that great then, either) and it wasn't done by many. There were a few, like J D Buchanan of Los Angeles, but 1911 tuning by gunsmiths then was mostly "hand-fitting" of parts and adjusting trigger pull weight. The 1911 wasn't considered a really accurate pistol. Look at the scores fired (especially slow fire at 50 yds) in the 1930's. The same thing happened with the M9. It took years before the USAMU and the Marine WTB figured out how to accurize an aluminum-framed, DA combat pistol. Again, look at the scores over the last 20 years. The M9 now has all the service pistol records and is the pistol to beat at Perry. Not saying the Glock will be a world-class target pistol in the coming years, but its maximum accuracy will eventually be realized by pushing the pistol to its limits in testing and shooting, then analyzing and rebuilding to win. That takes time.
Bob

Last edited by RGK; 10/16/17.
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G

That is what I thought about gun rag magazines years ago.

Before any of this internet stuff.

....and the authors got paid for it.

Who knew.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

That is what I thought about gun rag magazines years ago.

Before any of this internet stuff.

....and the authors got paid for it.

Who knew.

An now ennybude can be a famus gunne riter or muuvy star wink

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Well, got another one.

51st

https://www.sigsauer.com/store/medi...39433887a97daa66f/1/9/1911-wtp-right.jpg

This one is going to be a gift for Christmas to someone.

R
RGK Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Well, got another one.

51st

https://www.sigsauer.com/store/medi...39433887a97daa66f/1/9/1911-wtp-right.jpg

This one is going to be a gift for Christmas to someone.

Nice one...I have a SIG 1911, built in the SIG custom shop for the USAR Service Pistol Team. It is an awesome pistola. Not a bullseye pistol, but fun to shoot. It groups into one hole at 25 yards with lot# 007 match ball...good enough, I guess.
Bob

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Nice Sig. I got the Tacops.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
It is a nice gun. The grip panels have 25 stars each. Total of fifty. Very cool. Looks great in the box.

I will not shoot it since it is destined to be a gift. The recipient may not either, but that is his choice.

Sig makes a good 1911.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
This may be a tangent from the original post, but does anyone have a used ransom rest that you'd like to sell?

The blindness from subjectivity is indistinguishable from the darkness of ignorance.
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by gmoats
This may be a tangent from the original post, but does anyone have a used ransom rest that you'd like to sell?

Look for the Master series by Ransom.

Most people who buy them are serious shooters/collectors. They tend to keep them.

If you have a good friend that you can trust, maybe run it by him/her to go in together on one.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Glock - Sort of like a 1911, but for girls.

Imagine a corporate oligarchy so effective, so advanced and fine tuned that its citizens still call it a democracy.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Girly hands eh.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
You can like one without hating the other.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

This is very true. Unfortunately, though, merely stating a preference, and the reasons why, for one over the other in a defensive carry role, is enough to get you labeled as a hater of the other.

In my case, far from it. I carried a full sized, all steel, 1911 IWB for years, off and on, from the 1980s through well into the 21st Century. I have several now, and one of them is in my home defense rotation, although not generally any longer carried. I'm a fan of the 1911, but am often thought of as a hater merely because I believe more modern designs are superior for the role of CCW ... in my case the Glock 17 and 43. So it's almost impossible to be a 1911 fan (who believes another choice is superior for CCW) without being labeled by 1911 fan boys as a 1911 hater.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
I have good friends that like Glocks.

I even let them come over to shoot the damn things.

See, I am not a hater.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
It is a nice gun. The grip panels have 25 stars each. Total of fifty. Very cool. Looks great in the box.

I will not shoot it since it is destined to be a gift. The recipient may not either, but that is his choice.

Sig makes a good 1911.

That thing is really cool. And if I were to buy a 1911 right now it'd be a Sig.

Dave

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

This is very true. Unfortunately, though, merely stating a preference, and the reasons why, for one over the other in a defensive carry role, is enough to get you labeled as a hater of the other.

In my case, far from it. I carried a full sized, all steel, 1911 IWB for years, off and on, from the 1980s through well into the 21st Century. I have several now, and one of them is in my home defense rotation, although not generally any longer carried. I'm a fan of the 1911, but am often thought of as a hater merely because I believe more modern designs are superior for the role of CCW ... in my case the Glock 17 and 43. So it's almost impossible to be a 1911 fan (who believes another choice is superior for CCW) without being labeled by 1911 fan boys as a 1911 hater.

Now you see why you were annoying for all those years.

Dave

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Now you see why you were annoying for all those years.

Dave

Hah! Yes, I was a 1911 snob for a while there. Big Jeff Cooper follower.

T
TWR Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
1911 guys and Glock guys can be a little touchy, more so than any others I can think of...

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by TWR
1911 guys and Glock guys can be a little touchy, more so than any others I can think of...

I hate dodge trucks

Not the motors and drivetrains.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by TWR

Guns and women have one thing in common.

I like 'em all.

Travis

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Hah! Yes, I was a 1911 snob for a while there. Big Jeff Cooper follower.

Welcome aboard.

The Captain

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V

Sig makes a good 1911.

That thing is really cool. And if I were to buy a 1911 right now it'd be a Sig.

Dave

Being your such a sport Flave, if I was rich I would buy you the Texas Gold version of Sig 1911.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Damn! I wouldn't mind one of those.

[Linked Image]

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Could you post a pic of the other side. They have a cool inscription

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by viking

Being your such a sport Flave, if I was rich I would buy you the Texas Gold version of Sig 1911.

I hear the manual explains why this model is so much better than all the other models.

Dave

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G

[Linked Image]

I understand that the Texas Concealed Handgun Association, the Texas State Rifle Association and the Sons of the Republic of Texas got together and persuaded Sig to over bore that model to .46 caliber since everything is bigger in Texas. Of course that seriously degrades the gun's accuracy but since it is being sold exclusively in Texas, no one will notice. :-)

Last edited by gmoats; 10/23/17.

The blindness from subjectivity is indistinguishable from the darkness of ignorance.
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Choke down the barrel.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Woold think a properly fit 1911 would be more accurate than a Glock.

But they are so different, that any comparison is apples to ornamental plastic fruits.

Sorry had to do it.

Seriously, fitting a 1911's parts is properly hand done. So they should be tighter. A Glock is designed to be put together from boxes of parts.

All theory, of course

Last edited by Dillonbuck; 10/24/17.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
J
jimmyp Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
The sig 1911s are supposed to be very accurate, but who knows.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

623 members (160user, 12344mag, 007FJ, 10ring1, 1936M71, 10gaugemag, 70 invisible), 2,262 guests, and 1,143 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,121
Posts18,464,592
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.