In some cartridges I’ve noticed what I consider quite a bit of difference in case capacity depending on manufacturer. I’ve read where there’s a difference in case capacity in older cases vs. new, such as Peters, UMC, & RP — an example. Perhaps even lot to lot.
In 270 brass Winchester cases seem to hold about 2 more grains of powder than RP, for instance.
Which leads me to my question:
“Is there a chart available for case capacity with various case manufacturers for various cartridges?”

In 308, there so very many different head stamps and then there’s so many different military 7.62 x51 case head stamps...

In 35 Remington I use whatever case I can get a hold of and even in this cartridge there’s many variations.

I load for quite a few cartridges and I try to keep a limit on types of brass I have on hand, but that’s not always practical.

How does the case capacity vary with Frontier vs. Hornady vs. Winchester vs. RP vs Peters vs. Federal — you get the idea.

A chart of the common manufacturers and various cartridges sure would be handy.

I prefer classic.
Semper Fi
I used to run with the hare. Now I'm envious of the tortoise and I do my own stunts but rarely intentionally