Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by Oldman03
Saw a girl in wally world today that had a can of something in her back pocket and a spit bottle in her hand. Wasn't a bad looking girl, tight tight jeans, boots, button up shirt with top 2 (yeah I counted) buttons undone, dish wash blond hair..... and 2 kids.

Any teef?
smile

Probably..........................one set.............................shares 'em with her man.................................

who gets 'em depends on who's comin' to town that day.

Real pain in the ass on date night, not so bad at the picture show, but sure slows down dinner.

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by Oldman03
Saw a girl in wally world today that had a can of something in her back pocket and a spit bottle in her hand. Wasn't a bad looking girl, tight tight jeans, boots, button up shirt with top 2 (yeah I counted) buttons undone, dish wash blond hair..... and 2 kids.

Any teef?
smile

Yep.

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Lots of country girls in Texas Dip. Not unusual to see at all.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Sitting in the stands watching Rodeo with my wife when a gorgeous, young, tight bodied cowgirl sits in the seat next to me and asks if she can have some of my long cut. I said sure, passed her the can. She then proceeded to talk to me about rodeo until my wife got up and left. Which was my cue to do the same. Never connected chew with sex until that day. Did not get any sex that night...

"Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, and more money." -Tom T Hall

Molon Labe
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by nemotheangler
Sitting in the stands watching Rodeo with my wife when a gorgeous, young, tight bodied cowgirl sits in the seat next to me and asks if she can have some of my long cut. I said sure, passed her the can. She then proceeded to talk to me about rodeo until my wife got up and left. Which was my cue to do the same. Never connected chew with sex until that day. Did not get any sex that night...

Yeah, wives can be narrow minded about cute, young cowgirls... laugh

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by nemotheangler

Yeah, wives can be narrow minded about cute, young cowgirls... laugh

Yeah, for sure. I used to do a lot of riding 30-35 years ago. Trail riding, horse shows, even team roped some. Horses are like a magnet when it comes to attracting girls, as I'm sure most of you know. My wife usually rode when we would trail ride, but she also let me know who I could ride with........and who I better not be seen riding with. Women sure are funny about stuff like that.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

600 members (10gaugemag, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 16penny, 10ring1, 12344mag, 54 invisible), 2,283 guests, and 1,151 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,247
Posts18,466,921
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.