Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 38 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 37 38
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
This is sad news. They don't make em like Cross anymore. A real jack of all trades, a mans man, and an honorable man.
RIP my friend.

Camp is where you make it.
BP-B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Prayers sent Northward for all involved.

- Rogue
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Anyone with a knack of not caring who he pissed off is OK in my book. He sided with me a few times, scorched my azz a few as well, I got no complaints.

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Squirrelnut
Murder/suicide wouldn't surprise me. The interactions I had with Greg via PM and on the forum were very negative, he was a loudmouthed [bleep] with an anger problem.

Who lit the fuse on your tampon?
The only loudmouth with an anger problem is you.
Let me guess, Greg refused to kiss your A$$ and instead told you how far up it he'd shove his boot and you've had your panties in a wad every since.

The original international turd
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Go in Peace my Friend. Please don't raise too much Hell wherever you tread. Let 'em get used to you and Gracie first. Goodbye.

Be afraid,be VERY VERY afraid
ad triarios redisse
My Buddy eh76 speaks authentic Frontier Gibberish!
[Linked Image]
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Wow.... I took a little break from the fire and this is the very first post I see, RIP bud. You were a unique curmudgeon who cared not what anyone thought of you and would share your experience with all who asked, albeit sometimes a bit abrasively.....much like myself.

I hope you got all you wanted out of life and have eternal happiness surrounded by old guns and odd tools.

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Oldman03
Originally Posted by milespatton
We will do whatever we can to see Greg taken care of, he had no family to speak of and I'm not sure the legal issue involved but we will do whatever we can. If it takes donations I will post that here. We will definitely have a service at the AZ February get together coming up.

Thanks Kent. If it does take some donations, please make sure that I don't miss the notice. If I do not reply, please PM me. miles

Same here, Kent.

Ditto.

I sure hope someone can bury Gracie with the respect that Greg would have wanted too...

If there's anything I can do, I'll sure do it.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
I assume the dog went by way of dehydration. Hate to think about it. Poor girl.

Anyway, bad blood or no, RIP Cross. We were briefly friendly here at the Fire, back when we both had a mutual foe in that 1960 fellow. When 1960 passed away, Cross seemed to turn on me, which I was always sorry about. I made several attempts to mend things, but to no avail. I hope he's in a better place.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
...I sure hope someone can bury Gracie with the respect that Greg would have wanted too...

If there's anything I can do, I'll sure do it.

Same here. Have truck, will travel...

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by maarty
Murder/suicide wouldn't surprise me. The interactions I had with Greg via PM and on the forum were very negative, he was a loudmouthed [bleep] with an anger problem.

Let me guess, Greg refused to kiss your A$$ and instead told you how far up it he'd shove his boot and you've had your panties in a wad every since.

Greg wasn't gonna do [bleep]. Nothing but an old man with a big mouth.

IC B3

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

You know squirrel, I don't think you were here during the wars between Greg and Hunter1960. Awful stuff. Full of vitriol, and anger, and a lot of behind the internet doings it appears.

But when Hunter1960 passed on, Greg stepped up and offered his condolences, and expressed some lament over their struggles.

Take a lesson, junior.

Do us a favor and drop it.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by sharpsguy
Cross AND Gracie? What the hell happened?

A MAN with any brains or nuts, if he had such thoughts, would keep them to himself.

Screw you, Greg was an azzhole. I don't mourn his passing.

And from this you are a POS.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Guys, out of respect for Greg, please refrain from responding to, and especially, quoting Squirrelnut.

Anyone who would do what he is doing is not worthy of replies nor any attention.

Thank you,

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Damn. I enjoyed his posts. RIP Cross.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rost495

Yep.

Just like the idiots picking the National Anthem to protest.

No fuggin' clue as to when the right time or place to do that.

My guess is that he'll be shunned here now much the same way as the NFL is being shunned nationwide by those the DO "get it".

Squirrel, you need to stop this crap. Now.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
Damn..., RIP Crossfireoops.

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence". John Adams

"A dishonest man can always be trusted to be dishonest". Captain Jack Sparrow
W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W

You might want to consider whether or not your own passing would generate this much concern among your fellow man.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by rost495
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by sharpsguy
Cross AND Gracie? What the hell happened?

A MAN with any brains or nuts, if he had such thoughts, would keep them to himself.

Screw you, Greg was an azzhole. I don't mourn his passing.

LOL.

That old fool Greg was nothing but an old man with a keyboard.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

And you're nothing but a spoiled little brat with a big mouth. Your parents should have spanked you more when you were a kid.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by RWE

You know squirrel, I don't think you were here during the wars between Greg and Hunter1960. Awful stuff. Full of vitriol, and anger, and a lot of behind the internet doings it appears.

But when Hunter1960 passed on, Greg stepped up and offered his condolences, and expressed some lament over their struggles.

Take a lesson, junior.

Do us a favor and drop it.

Amen.
Greg was a man.

Page 11 of 38 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 37 38

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
129 members (257 mag, 6mmCreedmoor, 160user, 35, 6mmbrfan, 10Glocks, 14 invisible), 1,810 guests, and 812 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,728
Posts18,400,776
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.