E
Couple of pics of Greg.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
GB1

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by maarty
And you're nothing but a spoiled little brat with a big mouth. Your parents should have spanked you more when you were a kid.

Board to the butt?
Razor strap to the thighs?
Switch across the torso?

All of the above?

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Squirrelnut
Murder/suicide wouldn't surprise me. The interactions I had with Greg via PM and on the forum were very negative, he was a loudmouthed [bleep] with an anger problem.

Who lit the fuse on your tampon?
The only loudmouth with an anger problem is you.
Let me guess, Greg refused to kiss your A$$ and instead told you how far up it he'd shove his boot and you've had your panties in a wad every since.

Greg wasn't gonna do [bleep]. Nothing but an old man with a big mouth.

And you're nothing but a spoiled little brat with a big mouth. Your parents should have spanked you more when you were a kid.

Come and teach me respect, big boy.

jpb Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by APDDSN0864
Guys, out of respect for Greg, please refrain from responding to, and especially, quoting Squirrelnut.

Anyone who would do what he is doing is not worthy of replies nor any attention.

Thank you,
Ed

I have VERY few members on ignore -- Squirrelnut is now one of them.

My heart sank when I read the bad news about Greg. RIP man -- a real man.

John

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Hate to tell you this, ace (well, not really) but you are way out of line and if you don't see it, I suspect you have issues and puts a new light as to why you were banned from other sites and here. You are quickly looking like another Larry Root, but with a lot more bile. If you must continue, do it over on your "call out" thread and not here. J

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Hate to tell you this, ace (well, not really) but you are way out of line and if you don't see it, I suspect you have issues and puts a new light as to why you were banned from other sites and here. You are quickly looking like another Larry Root, but with a lot more bile. If you must continue, do it over on your "call out" thread and not here. J

Piss off, fat boy.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
That old fool Greg was nothing but an old man with a keyboard.

By this statement you have made, if that is what you truly think of him, then it appears you have taken his place. The pride of any man will be apparent prior to his downfall.

"No man is an island in & of himself. The death of any man diminishes me because I am involved with mankind. Therefore, never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee."

Last edited by Reloder28; 10/19/17.

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Damn. I'll miss you oops.

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jorgeI

Piss off, fat boy.

Excellent retort, are you going to call me out as well?

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Reloder28
That old fool Greg was nothing but an old man with a keyboard.

By this statement you have made, if that is what you truly think of him, then it appears you have taken his place. The pride of any man will be apparent prior to his downfall.

"No man is an island in & of himself. The death of any man diminishes me because I am involved with mankind. Therefore, never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee."

I didn't like the guy, it was nothing more or less than that. I'm not not going to sing his praises because he died. Everyone dies, doesn't make you a hero or a great guy. Greg was a prikk and many here know that.

Last edited by Squirrelnut; 10/19/17.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by sharpsguy
Cross AND Gracie? What the hell happened?

Murder/suicide wouldn't surprise me. The interactions I had with Greg via PM and on the forum were very negative, he was a loudmouthed [bleep] with an anger problem.

You have the Right to remain silent, even if you lack the good judgement to do so. For a man of so little intellect, I'm not surprised you have confused a "classic" response, with a "class-less" response.

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by kellory

You have the Right to remain silent, even if you lack the good judgement to do so. For a man of so little intellect, I'm not surprised you have confused a "classic" response, with a "class-less" response.

I interacted with the guy years ago a few times, very negative person. As I said, my guess is the angry old coot shot himself. We'll see what the county sheriff says,

Last edited by Squirrelnut; 10/19/17.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

Squirrelnut,

Cross was a decent man living in an indecent world.

He did not suffer fools gladly, nor did he sell out his morals and values for anything, or anyone.

To truly know Cross was to know his heart.

He stood for all that was good and decent in a man.

He loved his country, he loved his friends, he loved his Mom, he loved Gracie, he loved them all beyond compare.

He did nothing that brought about shame or dishonour to you.

You truly know nothing about Cross, nor his life, yet your words seek to bring shame and dishonour to him and his memory.

You judged Cross in his hour of death, and in that, you brought shame and dishonour unto yourself.

Lynn

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I didn't like the guy, it was nothing more or less than that. I'm not not going to sing his praises because he died.

Felt the same of another former 24 CF member years ago.

Robert E. Lee
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I didn't know the man. Not sure that I ever remember reading his posts. But, when someone dies, it's never a good thing to publicly bash them. I see posters on here saying that they wish John McCain would hurry up and die. I'll admit that I'd like to see him out of the Senate, but I have no desire to wish a speedy death upon the man. There have been people that I've known, that when they passed away, I felt more like cheering than crying......but I kept it to myself, just as everyone else needs to as well.

Let the dead rest in peace. We will all be there soon enough.

Last edited by JamesJr; 10/19/17.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Saddened to hear of the passing of Greg and Gracie. RIP sir.

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."
-Master Chief Hershel Davis

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
I’d like to know cause of death for both.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by APDDSN0864
Guys, out of respect for Greg, please refrain from responding to, and especially, quoting Squirrelnut.

Anyone who would do what he is doing is not worthy of replies nor any attention.

Thank you,

Ed

Please folks,read this and follow Ed's words. This is not the place for a pissing match with a dumb azz.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Had my share of back and forth with the man. Not a good thing to speak ill of the dead. For all of you that have lost a friend, sorry for your loss.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JamesJr
I didn't know the man. Not sure that I ever remember reading his posts. But, when someone dies, it's never a good thing to publicly bash them. I see posters on here saying that they wish John McCain would hurry up and die. I'll admit that I'd like to see him out of the Senate, but I have no desire to wish a speedy death upon the man. There have been people that I've known, that when they passed away, I felt more like cheering than crying......but I kept it to myself, just as everyone else needs to as well.

Let the dead rest in peace. We will all be there soon enough.

Well said! I was thinking the same thing about folks on here wishing certain folks would hurry up and die... I was told a long time ago if you don’t have anything nice to say about a person you can always say at least there momma loved them..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Page 12 of 38 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 37 38

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

671 members (10ring1, 01Foreman400, 160user, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 1973cb450, 64 invisible), 3,020 guests, and 1,239 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,263
Posts18,467,148
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.