Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
T
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
T
Just let the C-Span cameras in to record/televise the Press Briefings and not let any of the jackasses from the press in.

Only give whatever information is relevant, nod to the camera, and walk out of the room. I think that would be a great idea until the fake media comes around - if they ever do. I think that would make them go berserk. laugh

Last edited by tpcollins; 10/20/17.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
It's been nothing but the "Daily Ambush" since Trump took office.

I see no win by continuing down that road, other than showing what dicks liberals really are... daily.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
It’s press CORPS sir.

Freedom of the press is part of the First Amendment of the Constitution which is as important as all of the other Amendments.

Eliminating freedom of the press sounds like Stalin, Hitler Castro and a bunch of other two bit dictators, and not what has made the USA the great nation that it is.

T
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by KyWindageII
It’s press CORPS sir.

Freedom of the press is part of the First Amendment of the Constitution which is as important as all of the other Amendments.

Eliminating freedom of the press sounds like Stalin, Hitler Castro and a bunch of other two bit dictators, and not what has made the USA the great nation that it is.

Well thank you SIR for pointing that out.

But is it in the Constitution that the White House must allow this and be criminalized by your lame stream fake media?

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Stupid questions asked over and over ad nauseum, a waste of time and energy.

IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Press corpse. Got it?

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Yes. That what freedom of the press means.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If I were president, I wouldn't even have press conferences. It gives them too much power and a sense of importance. I would tell them they have to submit questions in writing to my press secretary. Then, I would decide which questions I wanted to answer and which ones I would ignore because they're stupid. I would create a web site that we would use to publish the answers. If they didn't like it, they could go to hell.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

I frankly don't think you know what the 1st Amendment is about, or the real implications of it.

The Press Corp is a privilege as it applies to the White House and any administration. They don't have to be allowed in. Nowhere has the press been eliminated. Especially in the White House.

I would have dis-invited them long ago.

The MSM is abusing the sacred rights contained in the 1st amendment by not telling the truth, and trying to remove a duly elected president from office. THEY are the people damaging our country and our rights.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B

Obviously you don't understand the first amendment. But there's a lot you don't understand and that must make your life very difficult.

EDIT: I'm feeling nice today. Since you're so convinced you're right on this, please show me the law that states members of the press must be allowed into the White House. Please show me the law that states the press must be allowed to get answers to their questions. Please show me the law that would be violated by not allowing reporters into the White House or on Air Force One. Please show me the law that the administration must answer any questions from the press. I'll need to see specific statutes that would be violated. Thanks.

Anxiously awaiting your response,
bigfish

Last edited by bigfish9684; 10/20/17.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Absolutely no reason to have a daily press briefing.

Once a month is more than sufficient; hand out a weekly list of comments on various subjects as needed & call it good.

Let the press make up whatever else they say, as they will anyway & quite enabling them by giving credence to all their stupid ass shcitt every day.

MM

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
It’s press CORPS sir.

Let's examine this a little closer.

Here's the first amendment, in its entirety: "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

Now you can show me where not answering questions from the press violates the 1A. Also, can you show me where not allowing reporters into the WH violates the 1A?

If you can't, can you show us on the doll where Trump grabbed you?

bigfish

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
It’s press CORPS sir.

Let's examine this a little closer.

Here's the first amendment, in its entirety: "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

Now you can show me where not answering questions from the press violates the 1A. Also, can you show me where not allowing reporters into the WH violates the 1A?

If you can't, can you show us on the doll where Trump grabbed you?

bigfish

Can you show us on the doll where Trump grabbed you. Fugging classic!!! laugh laugh laugh.

Last edited by renegade50; 10/20/17.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
As I told a noxious reporter once when I was a media spokesman: " Freedom of the press means you have the right to ask. Freedom of speech means I have the right to not answer."

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
I like hearing Sarah whip'em.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
It’s press CORPS sir.

That is the dumbest thing I have read this month, congratulations.

The press is free to do and to report as they wish and the WH, or any branch of Government, or any business, or any organization, or any individual, is also free to not hold special meetings or briefings supplying them with information.

You sir are a dumb ass.

Last edited by steve4102; 10/20/17.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
As I told a noxious reporter once when I was a media spokesman: " Freedom of the press means you have the right to ask. Freedom of speech means I have the right to not answer."

If we're to believe KYwendy, the administration MUST, by law, answer the questions of the press. Anything else is not following the First Amendment.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Liberals must not be denied in their fuqtard minds. Shyt only applies to their way of thinking, no reason to hear anything different. Bunch of tools and a 3rd revolution can't come soon enough. Too sum it up. Liberals are evil whether they see it or not.

Last edited by renegade50; 10/20/17.
B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Bottom Line, Trump supported Strange, not Moore, supported Republican healthcare, Lost both.
Trump is not a deal maker, he is a Media savvy con man from Queens NY and a loser.
The NFL, North Korea bombast is a diversion from his losing the above.

Other presidents met the families of the fallen. Trump just calls them?

Then he lies that he does more than other presidents.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/16/us/politics/trump-obama-killed-soldiers.html

Republicans have produced a lot of heat and noise but no results.
A multiple party system may be in our future.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by renegade50
Liberals must not be denied in their fuqtard minds.

If they knew how Trump is quietly reshaping the judiciary they'd lose their fugtard minds. It's a good thing the MSM is not reporting on it or there'd be a lot more organized resistance.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
There should not be any press briefings unless the someone wishes to inform them of something. They are FREE to investigate and follow leads and work their butts off to get answers to questions they may have, Dialed up like a mob in a White House conference room not so much.

KY can't seriously believe what he wrote. If so he is incapable of abstract thought or comprehension.

Originally Posted By: slumlord

people that text all day get on my nerves

just knowing that people are out there with that ability,....just makes me wanna punch myself in the balls
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Yep, stuff that will have results for 30-40 yrs in tons of nationwide lifetime appointments. Poor old ginsberg gotta stay on the bench till she croaks now, only to be replaced by a Trump appointee the day after the dirt gets thrown in her hole, bet life sucks for her everyday just knowing that . Hahaha!!!

D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
People here swear by the Bill of Rights and strenuously defend the 2nd Amendment, but seem to forget there's a 1st Amendment.

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

Sure, it limits the Congress, but it also applies to the whole establishment.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Having or not having a press briefing has not a damned thing to do with the 1st!

I like them, 5 days a week. Tell it like it is.

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

I do too.

The briefings are pointless though.
Trump could cure cancer and the press would just want to know why he waited so long.

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Having or not having a press briefing has not a damned thing to do with the 1st!

Unless you're a democrat. Then not having a press briefing is breaking the law. Don't matter they can't point to any law being broken. It's all about FEELINGS and their feelings hurt.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
ky you are nothing but a dull tool.

MOLON LABE
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Yes.... Feelings... Not that it gets reported but occasionally some truth comes out at them, so there's that. Like to see that CNN guy get punched.

--- Kid Rock 2022

K
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
K
I think most reasonable Americans, regardless of any political party affiliation, figured out long ago that the majority of the press is biased against President Trump and is doing everything in their power to undermine his administration. As a result, their credibility and trustworthiness is lower than whale [bleep] in the eyes of most reasonable Americans. Therefore, most of us don't give a rip what their next headline regarding President Trump is.

Last edited by KoolBreeze; 10/20/17.

”Those who would give up liberty for security, deserve neither.” Ben Franklin
T
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by djs
People here swear by the Bill of Rights and strenuously defend the 2nd Amendment, but seem to forget there's a 1st Amendment.

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

Sure, it limits the Congress, but it also applies to the whole establishment.

I'm always amazed how the media always quotes the 1st Amendment as Freedom of Speech but actually the first part is Freedom of Religion which they obviously hate.

Last edited by tpcollins; 10/20/17.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The media puts out a 1,000 stories a day. About 10 of those are worth a damn. Instead of jumping through their hoops and responding to their every whim, control the narrative. Instead of playing word games, repeating what you read on some blog or web site, or chasing Tweets, maybe, just maybe, they should do, I don't know- JOURNALISM. They should investigate, research, formulate an opinion based on FACTS, not Party loyalty.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
maybe, just maybe, they should do, I don't know- JOURNALISM. They should investigate, research, formulate an opinion based on FACTS, not Party loyalty.

They can't do journalism..............they are not journalists & have zero journalistic talent.

All they can do is play gotcha, accuse & play a biased game.

Megan Kelley is a prime example, completely devoid of any journalistic talent whatsoever. Just shrill & accusing, with no unbiased position & no real fact finding.................ever.

MM

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Sarah and Kelly and those like them are the best protections the freedom of the press has going for it.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
It’s press CORPS sir.

this as much as I hate the press

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
I still wanna see a picture of the doll where PRESIDENT TRUMP touched kywindagell 😅😅😅

Last edited by renegade50; 10/21/17.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
maybe, just maybe, they should do, I don't know- JOURNALISM. They should investigate, research, formulate an opinion based on FACTS, not Party loyalty.

They can't do journalism..............they are not journalists & have zero journalistic talent.

Megan Kelley is a prime example, completely devoid of any journalistic talent whatsoever. Just shrill & accusing, with no unbiased position & no real fact finding.................ever.

MM

I do not know who Megan Kelly is, but Megyn Kelly made it to the top of her profession because of her talent.
Her ratings and her paychecks prove that beyond question. Never my favorite, but the facts are the facts.

Last edited by BOWSINGER; 10/21/17.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Hillsdale College offers a FREE 10 week online Constitution class to whoever wants it.

http://lp.hillsdale.edu/constitutio...ampaign=con101&appeal_code=MK617PP10

Some of you need it.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Ignore the MF’s and go on !!!

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P

MM

She’s a lawyer, not a journalist.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
It’s press CORPS sir.

Respectfully, freedom of the Press or speech does not mean guaranteed access for same.

Same as the 2nd does not require the Government of the day to provide citizens with small arms.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
L
las Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Eliminate the Press Corp? Kin I have the bump-stock?

Just kidding- but those bastids should go back and take a few courses in journalistic ethics.

Last edited by las; 10/21/17.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Core????????????????

Even birds know not to land downwind!
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
In a sense Trump is eliminating the Press Corps by tweeting and that drives them crazy. I would like to see him do away with them and issue numerous press releases on a daily basis. He could put his spin on it. Let them do the research and then try to spin it how they want. That would keep them busy.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
The Press Corp s is not about journalism but selling entertainment disguised as news even if they have to make it up.

Beware of thieves, scammers and dishonest members on the "Fire" classifieds. Ya there is a thief here too. Whatever!!

They're all around the CampFire and everywhere.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
It’s press CORPS sir.

Mmmm, no.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by SEATSNIFFER

MM

I do not know who Megan Kelly is, but Megyn Kelly made it to the top of her profession because of her talent.
Her ratings and her paychecks prove that beyond question. Never my favorite, but the facts are the facts.

Thank gawd we have you to defend Me-Agyn. With as tough as you think she is you might think she'd not need defending from panty thieves like you.

I'd throw a story about her failing ratings from right wing media but SEATSNIFFER would just brush it off. Here's WaPo worried she's not worth the $60M: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...tinues-to-falter/?utm_term=.325cb1a64050

How you like the smell of those panties?

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Your juvenile name calling does not change the facts.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

581 members (12344mag, 007FJ, 1eyedmule, 10Glocks, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 53 invisible), 2,657 guests, and 1,283 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,565
Posts18,453,772
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.