Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Originally Posted by Squirrelnut
Originally Posted by renegade50
Start an atonement post for defending squirrelnuts huh? Congrats fiireball2 on finally reaching 25k plus post and gaining official orifice status.....

Squirrelnut didn't start it with the dearly departed, the dearly departed did. I've never seen any point in saying nice things about someone in death you didn't like that you wouldn't say about them in life so I don't. I don't wish the guy ill at this point but I don't miss him, either. I hope he is at peace.

Lay off Fireball, he's a thoughtful person with a good heart and it took guts to post some of things he's posted considering the mob mentality that permeates this place and his knowing he would be attacked.

We need a Victims Forum.

Ask and thou shall receive.........

Victims Forum.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

GB1

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Regarding this thread and a couple other recent ones, Some of you [bleep] are truly disgusting humans. I'm a nobody around here who hides in the shadows in hopes of learning something. Once in a while I make the mistake to click on one of the good old boys club post and find a bunch of grown men acting little bitches. Grow the [bleep] up, and I also feel , like the OP, you should treat people like you want to be treated. Even this POS millennial knows that. Some of you should be ashamed. Talking about being great men and great Americans, but I'd be embarrassed as [bleep] if you represented me or my family or country.

Last edited by Whisky; 10/20/17.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Layoff Fireball..........bwahahahahahhahanaha

The pile on mentality is alive and well.

You would do well to learn to think for yourself.

Last edited by Squirrelnut; 10/20/17.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Squirrelnut didn't start it with the dearly departed, the dearly departed did. I've never seen any point in saying nice things about someone in death you didn't like that you wouldn't say about them in life so I don't. I don't wish the guy ill at this point but I don't miss him, either. I hope he is at peace.

Nice spin but too little too late. You've already showed your ass and it's just plain hateful..

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by FieldGrade

Nice spin but too little too late. You've already showed your ass and it ain't pretty.

I don't give a schitt what you think about me, chief. Lol.

IC B2

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by Whisky
Regarding this thread and a couple other recent ones, Some of you [bleep] are truly disgusting humans. I'm a nobody around here who hides in the shadows in hopes of learning something. Once in a while I make the mistake to click on one of the good old boys club post and find a bunch of grown men acting little bitches. Grow the [bleep] up, and I also feel , like the OP, you should treat people like you want to be treated. Even this POS millennial knows that. Some of you should be ashamed. Talking about being great men and great Americans, but I'd be embarrassed as [bleep] if you represented me or my family or country.

You must be Jewish

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Originally Posted by Whisky

You must be Jewish

I haven't been around long enough to know if that is a compliment or insult. However, no jew in me...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I've never had harsh words with you, nor do I intend to. You have the right to speak your mind, and be your own man. I have no problem with blunt honesty including your distaste for someone, obviously you and the Gent didn't get along...and it could have been all his choice to offend and pizz you off.

It's not about offending the dead, nor respecting their reputation...it's about the caring innocent souls they loved the man, people he was dear to in their lives. It's those you don't want to offend, they are the innocent victims, they are the ones in pain and sorrow.

I have seen those die that I didn't miss, and said to myself "good riddens azzhole"... I'm far from perfect and have made mistakes I regret, but rarely make them twice. We all get hot headed, and emotions come tumbling out...it's human nature. But fixing your wrongs, goes a long way in a peaceful life without regrets.

Hate who you want, feel how you'd like...but don't hurt those survivors in pain.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Keeping your own counsel solves all the problems associated with 'why' when it concerns others.

Scott, your very post towards me was to STFU, so there's no room for you to be critical. You cook your own goose from what I've seen. Regardless, i don't know you and wish you no ill will, although my patience has worn thin with your mouth many times.

Once again, reading comprehension and IQ are tripping you up before you get to the first turn.

You spend an inordinate amount of your energy looking for ways to put other people down, so we pretty much know where you're coming from.

There's a few guys here that get where I'm coming from, you aren't one of them.

LOL
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Keeping your own counsel solves all the problems associated with 'why' when it concerns others.

Scott, your very post towards me was to STFU, so there's no room for you to be critical. You cook your own goose from what I've seen. Regardless, i don't know you and wish you no ill will, although my patience has worn thin with your mouth many times.

Once again, reading comprehension and IQ are tripping you up before you get to the first turn.

You spend an inordinate amount of your energy looking for ways to put other people down, so we pretty much know where you're coming from.

There's a few guys here that get where I'm coming from, you aren't one of them.

He spends an inordinate amount of energy being a loudmouthed azzhole hiding behind a keyboard.

I get what you were trying to say and thanks for doing so.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
get a room.....

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Layoff Fireball..........bwahahahahahhahanaha

The pile on mentality is alive and well.

You would do well to learn to think for yourself.

Ok, Ms.squirrel splooge

Last edited by alwaysoutdoors; 10/20/17.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by APDDSN0864

I was taught to not disrespect the dead...

Talking about the legacy left behind by any deceased is not disrespect. sometimes it happens to be
what some consider a despicable/dishonorable legacy they left behind,and sometimes not, it is what
it is whatever it is....I don't see it as a taboo subject either way... People pick and choose as to which
deceased folk they consider it OK to talk about.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Allies swarming in, amazing what multi-screening can seem to present or reveal.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Starman

Talking about the legacy left behind by any deceased is not disrespect. sometimes it happens to be
what some consider a despicable/dishonorable legacy they left behind,and sometimes not, it is what
it is whatever it is....I don't see it as a taboo subject either way.

There's always time for that after an appropriate duration.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RiverRider

it is whatever it is....I don't see it as a taboo subject either way.

There's always time for that after an appropriate duration.

One can do nothing but praise the dead at their eulogy before they are even in the ground, but how long
does one need to wait to point out the less admirable aspects of that person life?

Is in the car on the way to the wake too soon?... grin

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Posting styles with similar spacing and style, one after the other. Other postings of completely different style. Subject matter setup in an orbit around controversy in another thread. Pretty similar to the where's Waldo/deflave thread b.s from earlier this yr and what people were speculating on who's who in all of that. And fireball2 being all in that chyt too as a central character, with similar allies showing up also. Hmmmmm, just saying...

Last edited by renegade50; 10/20/17.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

One can do nothing but praise the dead at their eulogy before they are even in the ground, but how long
does one need to wait to point out the less admirable aspects of that person life?

Is in the car on the way to the wake too soon?... grin

There's a way to say those things without kicking everyone else in the teeth. You can point out or mention a man's weaknesses without being a callous a$$hole when you care enough about other folks' feelings to do that.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Dude I'm an equipment operator and landscaper from Oregon. Native Oregonian, 51 years. I don't have the desire or the knowledge to pretend to be anybody else. If I have anything to say I'll say it as Fireball2.

The controversy only arises when the same half dozen guys dogpile the thread just because that's what's in their heart. I ask an honest question and they make it personal, as always. Feel free to chat by PM if you doubt what I say.

LOL
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Oh God, not another one of these threads...

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

564 members (12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 21, 1eyedmule, 222Sako, 222ND, 68 invisible), 2,479 guests, and 1,263 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,675
Posts18,456,243
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.