Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Bwana,

Haven't been able to watch a hockey game yet. Have they started in that sport at all?

Geno

LOL. Yeah, right.

Good God I hope not Geno, sure won't be the Pens kneeling...but I said that about the Steelers too frown

Well, knowing how Brent Burns supports the troops, I'm guessing no one on the Sharks better try it or they might see the wrath of the Wookie.

Geno

PS, then again, he might support their right to "protest"/

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Mac84
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Bwana,

Haven't been able to watch a hockey game yet. Have they started in that sport at all?

Geno

LOL. Yeah, right.

Good God I hope not Geno, sure won't be the Pens kneeling...but I said that about the Steelers too frown

JT Brown from Tampa has been holding his fist in the air. He just came out yesterday that he will stop and is actually going to put his protest into action by doing ride alongs with the police and working with groups from the black community.

Pretty pathetic protest on the NHL black players' part. Claiming they felt ostracized and alone in the locker room??? What? All 6 of the black NHL players?

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Now they know how white guys feel in the NFL...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
Kriist, may as well ruin the Summer Olympics too...only comes every 4 years but they have to chiit on it.

Bet there's no kneeling in the Winter games smile

Well... we will see. It's done in NFL, MLB, college sports, little league sports, I'm sure jr. high/high school as well. Why not the Olympics? Anthony Ervin just did it where he won gold last year. With literally the world watching? Not some American Foosball shown only in 'Merica!

Honest to god, I want to know what JSTUART thinks of this. Americans are in a unique situation with the First Amendment to protest their government or speak mostly how they want and when they want, especially against the government (I'm speaking of the world stage of the Olympics and not about NFL where it's mostly shown to Americans in America). You know someone is going to do it. Someone wants the attention. Would Russia tolerate someone taking a knee for THEIR anthem at the Olympics? How many countries would?

Frankly, I'd be laughing my ass off if some American knelt for the anthem after winning gold and some Ukranian or Brit walked over after, on camera, and bitch slapped the chit out out the American.

Please note: I'm 100% against anything but taking your head gear off and placing your right hand over your heart during the anthem. And let's keep politics off the field.

And Bwana, they'd have done it last year in the summer Olympics if it was Trendy and Trump had spoken against it at that point. How Trump figures in is another story for another thread. If I was a bettin' man, I'd put $$ on American winter athletes kneeling, but only for the American national anthem.

I am increasingly in favour of capital punishment.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

And every time I see one of those spoiled arrogant twerps take the knee I move a little closer to the right.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
IC B2

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

153 members (10gaugemag, 450yukon, 19rabbit52, 30Gibbs, 35sambar, 345dl, 23 invisible), 2,716 guests, and 961 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,279
Posts18,467,645
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.