Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
R
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
R
FB is how I attempted contact with your unit with your fuqqed up post with the heshe apache pilot. Hopefully you got a royal ass reaming from that. Since I ain't got nothing better to do , maybe I ought to go up to post tomorrow morning to CID and show them these 2 threads . Then they can put shyt together, put a different level of heat on ya, like using a gov. Computer system for social media opsec violation postings. All perfectly traceable.

GB1

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Watching Army dudes fight is akin to watching your 2 retarded cousins getting into it at Christmas.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by renegade50
FB is how I attempted contact with your unit with your fuqqed up post with the heshe apache pilot. Hopefully you got a royal ass reaming from that. Since I ain't got nothing better to do , maybe I ought to go up to post tomorrow morning to CID and show them these 2 threads . Then they can put shyt together, put a different level of heat on ya, like using a gov. Computer system for social media opsec violation postings. All perfectly traceable.

You actually think I’m At work right now typing away on 24 hourcampfire..

Last edited by 79S; 10/22/17.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Watching Army dudes fight is akin to watching your 2 retarded cousins getting into it at Christmas.

Lol thanks man..

Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by 79S

There was no opsec violation I did not give any specific dates or times just said rumor they might be going where there is no force cap, but we already know here what abct is replacing the abct here already out of hood.. two I use my iPad to post on 24 hourcampfire, not government computer.. the Warrant was all over social media and posters here as the guest speaker back in July for lgbt celebration. So that was no secret either.. Also I said nothing derogatory about her as well.. you do a lot of assuming... anyhow have great day..

Trying some CYA spin explanation on here ain't gonna help ya. The heshe warrant chit was while you was in korea. Gonna pull your post up then everyone can see your attempt at a spin..... fuqqing assclown.....

IC B2

R
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Steelhead

And a retired coast guard commo puke just decided to open his piehole cause he heard my zipper a moment ago when I took a pizz.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S

There was no opsec violation I did not give any specific dates or times just said rumor they might be going where there is no force cap, but we already know here what abct is replacing the abct here already out of hood.. two I use my iPad to post on 24 hourcampfire, not government computer.. the Warrant was all over social media and posters here as the guest speaker back in July for lgbt celebration. So that was no secret either.. Also I said nothing derogatory about her as well.. you do a lot of assuming... anyhow have great day..

Trying some CYA spin explanation on here ain't gonna help ya. The heshe warrant chit was while you was in korea. Gonna pull your post up then everyone can see your attempt at a spin..... fuqqing assclown.....

Yep I saw it don’t know where I said anything derogatory either.. didn’t violate opsec either..

R
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Im fuqqing with ya 79s.
leave it at that. At least I got to throw a shot at mouthomatic steelhead also out of all of this. Time well spent , almost like watching a good show on A&E.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Im fuqqing with ya 79s.
leave it at that. At least I got to throw a shot at mouthomatic steelhead also out of all of this. Time well spent , almost like watching a good show on A&E.

You [bleep] got me good I’m [bleep] sitting here explaining my actions going wtf is wrong with this [bleep] grunt does he need to ride in Bradley and torch off some 25mm rounds [bleep].. anyhow have a good day enjoy deer season

R
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Was an 11b, not no snacks in tracks 11m

IC B3

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Was an 11b, not no snacks in tracks 11m

No more 11m all 11b running the Bradley, . 19D running them in the cav sqdrn. Paying big money to 11b that are master gunners now..

Last edited by 79S; 10/22/17.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Came in 83 retired in 08 , 11b was catch all till 87- 88 , army went back to catch all 11b in 04-05 with the bct,s standing up.

IKE Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I saw "Ft. Campbell" in the thread title and my mind immediately shot back to July 6, 1969 when I was a seventeen year old kid and had just started Army basic training there.......kinda made me realize (again) that I'm getting to be an old SOB.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

548 members (16penny, 12344mag, 007FJ, 163bc, 10gaugeman, 160user, 47 invisible), 2,219 guests, and 1,140 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,604
Posts18,454,825
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.