Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
An article in the ABQ Journal, this AM, quoted a store owner (NFL stuff) as saying his sales are down 50% from last year. A couple of years ago, the NFL stopped letting shops sell on-line. Now restricted to NFL only.
He and his wife are going broke, and will be out of business, soon.
So sorry, but that is the way it is!

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
GB1

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Already have

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by mark shubert
An article in the ABQ Journal, this AM, quoted a store owner (NFL stuff) as saying his sales are down 50% from last year. A couple of years ago, the NFL stopped letting shops sell on-line. Now restricted to NFL only.

That's what happens when your cart is hooked up to a jackass. I don't wish them ill, but an exclusive line of nothing but NFL gear doesn't seem like good business.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
My wife works for a FOX affiliate. She read me a email last night from one of her advertisers. The email said I will no longer purchase airtime during any NFL game. He even went on to say not now or ever.....The ripple affect is happening, to bad many of these players are not educated enough to understand whats coming.

Last edited by kingfisher; 10/26/17.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I think the NFL getting chopped at the knees could be a very good thing. Think of the trickle down. Less emphasis on football in college could make room for more emphasis on academics, and it should have its effect in K thru 12 also. I can't imagine how exactly this could foster much needed changes in education in terms of rooting out progressive influence, but upheaval creates opportunity. Always be ready to exploit unintended consequences!

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

IC B2

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Haven't watched a game all year and don't plan to. Hopefully, enough others will do the same and send a major message that we don't want politics being preached in sports. "Shut up and play ball, and four pete's sake, don't you dare disrespect our flag and national anthem".

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by jaguartx
1-212-450-2000

I might call but it would be to tell them I've petitioned all my Reps and Senators to insist any and all tax exemptions for the NFL and any of their subsidiaries must immediately be cancelled and all previously exempt tax revenue be compiled and collected.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
After hearing about the 49ers and their $500k donation for gun control I just made the call to the number posted above.

NYH1.

Take nothing I say personal, remember....it's just the interweb!

ROLLTIDE

YANKEE'S

new yorkistan SUCKS!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Originally Posted by mark shubert

That's what happens when your cart is hooked up to a jackass. I don't wish them ill, but an exclusive line of nothing but NFL gear doesn't seem like good business.

The notion to bet everything on one product NOBODY NEEDS and then sit there in your own pity party while it self destruction would be sad if it were not so pathetic.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

573 members (1_deuce, 10gaugeman, 007FJ, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 240NMC, 69 invisible), 2,355 guests, and 1,222 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,654
Posts18,455,554
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.