Originally Posted by wyoming260
Originally Posted by Jordan Smith
Originally Posted by Trystan
Originally Posted by huntsman22
well, bye........

Handed a few people there ass and put some big mouths in check ☺

Not a bad way to leave........LMFAO

Trystan

You're a riot! I'll do you one better- THREE whole shots, and barely over 1" at 600 yards...

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Jordan, do you sleep with that thing, to maintain a close relationship............ Nice shooting!

That's two different rifles.

And....*GASP*....one is a Kimber! grin

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I no longer frequent the long range part of this forum.

Trystan

Maybe LR shooting's just not your game, Trystan.

Nor poker grin

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Handed a few people there ass and put some big mouths in check ☺

Not a bad way to leave........LMFAO

Trystan

LOL, a legend in his own mind at least.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I took a stroll over on the competitive shooting part of this forum. I did not see a single one of the keyboard warriors "over there"

Probably because its where real people who know how to shoot and like myself can sniff out the BSers from the real world in a hurry

It's pretty sad this part of the forum has become diluted with delusional backpatters not to mention Cowards. Why not try your poker hand over at the Competitive Shooting section and see if everyone over there laughs as hard as I am right now. I've noticed a hell of a lot of good long range shooters don't frequent this part of the forum. Ever ask yourself why?

You boys aren't that good.....not good enough to be offering advice on a long range forum

Trystan

Good bullets properly placed always work, but not everyone knows what good bullets are, or can reliably place them in the field
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Mebbe it's because this is the LR hunting forum, not the competition forum. Ya think?....

IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Trystan, weren't you asking about what rifle to buy a short time ago as you were clueless? And now you are lecturing? What am I missing here? You go shoot a 2 shot group and now you are a pro?

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by GregW
Trystan, weren't you asking about what time to buy a short time ago as you were clueless? And now you are lecturing? What am I missing here?

Not a damn thing. He also said he was done posting on the LR forum, I guess he cant help himself.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Trystan, weren't you asking about what rifle to buy a short time ago as you were clueless? And now you are lecturing? What am I missing here? You go shoot a 2 shot group and now you are a pro?

Greg, nobody asked about my experience. Lots of people assumed. How long a person has been on a forum is not directly related to how much experience one has. Smart people who are pretty damn good ask questions all the time. I got called out by a bunch of wannabees and so knowing my experience said lets go shooting then boys because I'm game. That's when all the COWARDS started backpeddling as fast as there big mouth would let them.

Not my problem is it. A Coward is someone who talks the talk but is shaking in there boots at the thought of having to prove it for real. I've never met so many cowards as I have here at the long range hunting section. I'd ask again if anyone want to go shoot but I wouldn't want anyone to piss there panties

Trystan

Good bullets properly placed always work, but not everyone knows what good bullets are, or can reliably place them in the field
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Nobody had to ask to discern your level of experience.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Trystan - Just walk away with some sense of dignity. Nobody is fooled. A quick perusal of your recent posts reveals a lot of basic beginner questions. No shame in that, I fit that description myself. But then you show up here a few months later bragging about your silly 2-shot groups, scattered all around the poi and trying to argue with truly advanced LR shooters. It's painfully obvious, even to me, that you're nowhere near their level. You've found a new home on the competition shooting forum. Great, but don't go thinking you fit in there either, at least as anything other than a novice. Be yourself man... own who you are and where you're at. Scroll up and re-read the advice Smoke gave you about learning and being humble. Print it out and tape it to your fridge. It really should be required reading for all who post here.

IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Greg, nobody asked about my experience. Lots of people assumed. How long a person has been on a forum is not directly related to how much experience one has. Smart people who are pretty damn good ask questions all the time. I got called out by a bunch of wannabees and so knowing my experience said lets go shooting then boys because I'm game. That's when all the COWARDS started backpeddling as fast as there big mouth would let them.

Not my problem is it. A Coward is someone who talks the talk but is shaking in there boots at the thought of having to prove it for real. I've never met so many cowards as I have here at the long range hunting section. I'd ask again if anyone want to go shoot but I wouldn't want anyone to piss there panties

Trystan

What is your experience then? I can assure you, the folks you are talking to are not shaking in their boots, nor are they posers. They simply have significantly better things to do.

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

Trystan

What is your experience then? I can assure you, the folks you are talking to are not shaking in their boots, nor are they posers. They simply have significantly better things to do.

If you have better things to do with your time perhaps you could post something about the 147 eld? Or.....maybe you really don't have better things to do?

Trystan

Last edited by Trystan; 10/27/17.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I took a stroll over on the competitive shooting part of this forum. I did not see a single one of the keyboard warriors "over there"

Probably because its where real people who know how to shoot and like myself can sniff out the BSers from the real world in a hurry

It's pretty sad this part of the forum has become diluted with delusional backpatters not to mention Cowards. Why not try your poker hand over at the Competitive Shooting section and see if everyone over there laughs as hard as I am right now. I've noticed a hell of a lot of good long range shooters don't frequent this part of the forum. Ever ask yourself why?

You boys aren't that good.....not good enough to be offering advice on a long range forum

Trystan

There are plenty of competitors who don't talk about competition on forums. I'm currently waiting on a premium action that I won off of the last PRS prize table- going to put together another match rifle.

I'd be happy to smack some steel with you, if you manage to get here with your Tikka.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

Trystan

There are plenty of competitors who don't talk about competition on forums. I'm currently waiting on a premium action that I won off of the last PRS prize table- going to put together another match rifle.

I'd be happy to smack some steel with you, if you manage to get here with your Tikka.

Jordan,

I'd already figured out who you are a long time back and I've learned a lot from reading your posts. There are a couple more around here like you. I'm not one of them but I am eager to learn from those who can teach me. I know who's who and who isn't so rest easy

Trystan

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Enlighten us then chief..... who’s who?

My vids have been up for years....

There’s 100+ teenagers and their parents in the area that have made 500+ yard hits with that rifle you see in those vids. I’m taking one of them hunting for the first time next weekend. Maybe you should call and tell his Grandma what a “coward” I am.... see what she says?

I’ve been here since this site was “shooterstalk.com”.... I’ve seen 10,000 clowns like you wash-out....

I’ve got SRM scores....

I’ve got a WA State IDPA Class/Rank Win certificate around here somewhere... and the XD45 that came along with it...

I have my rifle merit badge....

I’ve shot and hunted with dozens of guys on this board, past and present.... who can vouch for my abilities to hit schitt with a rifle, as well as my ability to nut-up, and go hard in the schitt whilst packing one.

I (like you are now) have been b1tch-slapped in the past on this very forum, by guys more knowledgeable than me on particular subjects. Something about LR elk hunting and a Subaru.... RIP BobNH.

Take it like a man.... and move on...

You better pray to the God of Skinny Punks that this wind doesn't pick up......
J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
Did I ever tell you guys about the time I won Camp Perry with my Marlin 336? Open sights nonetheless.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Camp Perry, that's a band camp, right.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

Trystan

Jordan,

I'd already figured out who you are a long time back and I've learned a lot from reading your posts. There are a couple more around here like you. I'm not one of them but I am eager to learn from those who can teach me. I know who's who and who isn't so rest easy

Trystan

I’m not really concerned with what people think of me personally, I was just tying to make a point that like me, there are other guys commenting here that likely shoot on a competitive level, but don’t talk about it online very much.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by Dogshooter
Enlighten us then chief..... who’s who?

My vids have been up for years....

There’s 100+ teenagers and their parents in the area that have made 500+ yard hits with that rifle you see in those vids. I’m taking one of them hunting for the first time next weekend. Maybe you should call and tell his Grandma what a “coward” I am.... see what she says?

I’ve been here since this site was “shooterstalk.com”.... I’ve seen 10,000 clowns like you wash-out....

I’ve got SRM scores....

I’ve got a WA State IDPA Class/Rank Win certificate around here somewhere... and the XD45 that came along with it...

I have my rifle merit badge....

I’ve shot and hunted with dozens of guys on this board, past and present.... who can vouch for my abilities to hit schitt with a rifle, as well as my ability to nut-up, and go hard in the schitt whilst packing one.

I (like you are now) have been b1tch-slapped in the past on this very forum, by guys more knowledgeable than me on particular subjects. Something about LR elk hunting and a Subaru.... RIP BobNH.

Take it like a man.... and move on...

Ya well, the difference is I can shoot......yes.....3 shot groups under 2" with a factory rifle at 500 and do it often. You want me to take the fact that your wrong like a man. Why don't you take it like a man? I offered 3 shot groups if that's what you wanted. I hate to rub your nose in your own stupidity but you were wrong in your assumptions since day one. You honestly think I can't turn 2 shots pushing 1" hard into 3 under 2"

Whatever man......being right or being wrong about something doesn't hing around how long you've been here.

Its good you take time for them kiddos. I can say I respect that

I agree to disagree and I'll move on

Trystan

Last edited by Trystan; 10/27/17.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I no longer frequent the long range part of this forum.

JFC, Can't anyone keep their word anymore?

Page 9 of 12 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

594 members (10gaugemag, 160user, 1936M71, 12344mag, 007FJ, 10ring1, 69 invisible), 2,234 guests, and 1,150 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,128
Posts18,464,641
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.