Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Originally Posted by renegade50
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Hey renegade while you're polishing parts and pining away about carrying a Marlin in the woods we're huntin' the sheit out of em here. Hope you have fun there rubbin the Marlin.

BTW, saw 8 blacktail bucks and a bear last hunt out. But polishing parts sounds fun too.

Did I get ta ya buttercup...... been ml hunting on ft campbell since 16 sept. Letting deer walk and choosing not to take 1 shot so far, but of course you already know that researching my post since i hurt your feelings. I don't know if I should feel flattered or what. Never have had a groupie. Is this really you or is it mrs fireball. Go play with your new sock puppet encecalenema or whatever the heck it is called on the crossfire thread that just recently showed up on that.........

I do not see anything in 'Fireball2" reply that wanted your response. Fireball2 is so well respected on the campfire an you are out a line here Renegade.

BP-B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What's the deal with the bromance and the hard-ons being waved around on here?

R
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by doctor_Encore
Hey renegade while you're polishing parts and pining away about carrying a Marlin in the woods we're huntin' the sheit out of em here. Hope you have fun there rubbin the Marlin.

BTW, saw 8 blacktail bucks and a bear last hunt out. But polishing parts sounds fun too.

Did I get ta ya buttercup...... been ml hunting on ft campbell since 16 sept. Letting deer walk and choosing not to take 1 shot so far, but of course you already know that researching my post since i hurt your feelings. I don't know if I should feel flattered or what. Never have had a groupie. Is this really you or is it mrs fireball. Go play with your new sock puppet encecalenema or whatever the heck it is called on the crossfire thread that just recently showed up on that.........

I do not see anything in 'Fireball2" reply that wanted your response. Fireball2 is so well respected on the campfire an you are out a line here Renegade.

He started it here from some dealings 3 days ago, i understood every bit of his post. I took it over to the gen forum , shoulda done it sooner. I don't know if your 2nd sentence is sarcasm or not. Go thru his posting history for the past week or so if you want too and decide for yourself is all I can say.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Hey good buddy how'd those parts polish out for ya? How's that epic hangover coming along? Been busy here in Oregon, check out my posts and see for yourself.

No hard feelings buddy, figure you were just having a bad day.

LOL
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Still sore? That's too bad. Hey, if anything comes my way at least they know who to look for right? Thanks for posting we were worried about you.

LOL
IC B2

R
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
R
I'm not sore at all, this is the internet. I'm not worried about "My internet reputation" honestly.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Happy
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by sawbuck
I'm getting my first levergun next month, a Marlin 94, 45LC. It is the first firearm I've actually been excited about buying in years.

Guess I'll also need to learn how to slick it up. I plan to scope it with a Leupold 2-7x33. I'm a fan of Leupold DD rings but don't think they are available for a Marlin. Any suggestions?

shootin' the hell out of them works too.........

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

R
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Lots of good vids about stuff on the web.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
As least Stoolhead thrashes about a bit before someone punches him in the bullseye, you just get right at it 'ey mate?

Say hey to the wife, I miss her PM's.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by doctor_Encore

Dude, Fireball is an retard +P and a professional victim.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Steelhead

Dude, Fireball is an retard +P and a professional victim.

Gotta love a Stick groupie.

LOL
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
691 members (257 roberts, 10gaugemag, 222Sako, 10Glocks, 06hunter59, 222ND, 76 invisible), 2,773 guests, and 1,328 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,628
Posts18,398,765
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.