-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Most, if not all, of the Blacks in the NFL, and a fair number of Whites as well, are dumber than a box of rocks. They are too damn stupid to see that the flag that they are protesting, and they in fact are doing just that, represents a country that has given them the great opportunity that they have. It's enabled them to have their lifestyle......one of tons of gold jewelry hanging around their necks, a mouth full of gold grids, flashy cars, and their ultimate goal......a White mudshark.

GB1

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by BarryC
Not only is the context of the protests disgusting to me, the reasons they are protesting disgust me.
They are protesting in support of thugs, rioters and looters. [bleep] THEM!

They will get my support when they start protesting black on white crime.

They support thugs because many of them were/are thugs themselves. It is easy for them to identify with thugs.

He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

- Albert Einstein
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig
That's not what Kapernick said.

Yes it is.

I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The problem with this whole thing is, it removes the fun of watching JJ Watt (although he's hurt now). Think he's a guy you can admire - $37 million raised for Hurricane Harvey victims....

“There are some who can live without wild things and some who cannot.”
ALDO LEOPOLD
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by Barkoff
In all honesty, I don't think... their protests meant to be geared at military personnel

But they (the left, the media, etc) can't play both sides. If you made a statement that offended ______ group, you could say, "oh I didn't mean it like that..." you're still the azzhole and their perceived message/meaning is what matters - not how you intended it.

Now the NFL and players, left, left media are saying it doesn't matter how you received their message because that's not how we meant it. If we offend them, we're the azzhole. If they offend us, oh well they didn't mean it like that and we're the azzhole.

Just apply that concept to a woman. You make a statement, it hurts her sensitive feelers, then you say that's not what I meant. Too late, she's upset and it doesn't matter how you meant it, only how she took it.

If they want to protest social injustice, find your own way. Don't protest the flag and NA that service members fought for, died for, gave up years of their lives to protect. I don't care how they intend it, my perception is complete disrespect for the military and the country and that's why I don't give a damn about the NFL anymore.

IC B2

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
In all honesty, I don't think the Blacks in the NFL really have a problem, nor are their protests meant to be geared at military personnel, more so their dislike of police.

I think their actions were meant to offend everyone in the country who actually loves it and respects the flag and the anthem.
And it worked.
Now the spoiled bastards can reap the whirlwind.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
some people see what they want, not what is. No one's fault but yours taco.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jk16
In all honesty, I don't think the Blacks in the NFL really have a problem, nor are their protests meant to be geared at military personnel, more so their dislike of police.

I think their actions were meant to offend everyone in the country who actually loves it and respects the flag and the anthem.
And it worked.

This

There is no way to coexist no matter how many bumper stickers there are on Subaru bumpers!

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
some people see what they want, not what is. No one's fault but yours taco.

Nope, I'm not selling a product and hurting my bottom line, NFL is.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Does it really matter why they did what they did in disrespecting America?
Bottom line is that they did it, and did so repeatedly, and the NFL backed them.
Fugg the whole bunch.

IC B3

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
No doubt there is any hope of anyone listening to anyone. Just make up whatever story suits you best and keep telling it. Eventually, you can make it true - even if it never will be.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
No doubt there is any hope of anyone listening to anyone. Just make up whatever story suits you best and keep telling it. Eventually, you can make it true - even if it never will be.

And maybe one day you'll actually believe the BS you're putting out on this forum.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

Leroy- you are a dumb, liberal anit- American Cuunt

THAT is the truth.

Go Fuuk yourself.

Last edited by jk16; 11/13/17.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Just make up whatever story suits you best and keep telling it. Eventually, you can make it true - even if it never will be.

That's exactly the liberal way

H
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
H

Sounds exactly like the policy of the NFL, which 99.9 percent of people can and will survive without.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
I've never been a sports fan, not any sport.

But I can see from the news (that has stopped showing this stuff......) that those players are not proud to be Americans, plain and simple.

I could give a crap less if they all are out of work soon.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bigwhoop

If the blacks in the NFL don't have a problem, why have they become active with this movement? They are using their platform to speak out against what they perceive to be unjustified violence against their fellow blacks. Course when you dishonor the anthem and flag, you dishonor the military by default. "F" them with all this phony camo gear they wore today. Got a lot of work done in the shop today.

I agree, they bungled their own message, I'm not defending their protests, I believe it is the wrong place and the wrong way, that being said, I do not believe the military was their intended target.

I mean they are protesting during a game where 75% of the league is black, that just might be wrong place to be railing on about bigotry.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jk16

And it worked.

Agreed, and conservatives are the only people left who truly do love this country.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Quick question that's been bugging me lately. How many blacks were at Valley Forge? or crossed the Delaware?

Just curious.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

477 members (10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 16penny, 12savage, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 55 invisible), 2,908 guests, and 1,160 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,276
Posts18,467,549
Members73,927
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.