Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
C
ctsmith Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
C
.....if I had to do it over again I would have voted for Moore. Its obvious the Swamp knows he will rat them out. I love it. All this crap going on has only gained him more votes here in Bama. He will win by a landslide. I wish the election was tomorrow.

BP-B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
After the election I bet the she devils go away, just like they did with Trump.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 12344mag
After the election I bet the she devils go away, just like they did with Trump.

No they need to be prosecuted to the full extent of the law....

Every one of these people who make up this false slander...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Seafire
No they need to be prosecuted to the full extent of the law....

+1

DMc

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
The establishment is doing everything it can to sink Moore. Even the Alabama Secretary of State is piling on.

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ctsmith
.....if I had to do it over again I would have voted for Moore. Its obvious the Swamp knows he will rat them out. I love it. All this crap going on has only gained him more votes here in Bama. He will win by a landslide. I wish the election was tomorrow.

What makes you so sure? I hope and pray that you are correct, but I have my doubts. Lift my spirits with some positive reinforcements, please.

Now that the GOP has vowed to "expel" Judge Moore if he wins, what will the good citizens of AL do, or be able to do, after they kick him out?

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/nov/13/gardner-senate-should-expel-roy-moore-if-he-wins/

Last edited by steve4102; 11/14/17.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hilary and Bill committed far worse than this. H and B have rubbed both parties noses in the KRAP they have pulled. Not a word said. I’m afraid DC is a den of vipers. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Good to know sex with underage girls is okay with all y'all.

"Live like you'll die tomorrow, but manage your grass like you'll live forever."
-S. M. Stirling
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Theo Gallus

Who had sex with an under age girl?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Good to know you don't believe in innocent until proven guilty.

Also good to know that you'll go ahead and say he had sex with someone when NONE of them even accused him of having sex with them. The closest accusation to sex was touching through underwear.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
what bothers me the most about all of this is if Moore was a scumbag who liked young girls, then why does it take 20 years for the public to hear about it.

I don't have an opinion on Moore one way or another. I know Mitch McConnell didn't want him which made me want to support him over Strange, and at this point I tend to believe that some of what they say at least about Moore is true.

But who sits on this guy being a possible rapist for 20 years?

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by KFWA
what bothers me the most about all of this is if Moore was a scumbag who liked young girls, then why does it take 20 years for the public to hear about it.

I don't have an opinion on Moore one way or another. I know Mitch McConnell didn't want him which made me want to support him over Strange, and at this point I tend to believe that some of what they say at least about Moore is true.

I tend to agree with this. I am a big believer that where there is smoke, there's fire. He most certainly wouldn't be the first well known Christian person who had a shady history, nor will he be the last. We are all human, we all have our shortcomings, and whether we will admit it or not, most of us have a few skeletons of one kind or another in our own closets.

My problem with this all along has been this......if Roy Moore was a pervert, who liked to fool around with underage girls, then why in heck did it take almost 40 years to come out? I'd say that is just a little suspicious, especially so, given that this information surfaces right out of the clear blue shy, only a month before the election.

Personally, I think he may well have had a thing for younger women. Most men would, given the chance. But, he may be a changed person now, and since this was something that happened many years ago, I think the burden of proof is not on him, but his accusers.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Changed or not, if something happened in the 80's, hell, there are murderers who have gone to prison and got out since then. Now if he messed around with a young girl 2 months ago, then its a different story.

You think this is bad now - just wait 20 years from now when all these politicians will have to defend what they wrote on twitter and facebook. That's going to follow them around the rest of their lives.

I get that he was a powerful man in the community, I get that these were young girls, but wrong is wrong, you don't decide 20, 30 , 40 years after the fact to suddenly be a "hero" and step forward.

Last edited by KFWA; 11/14/17.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by JCMCUBIC

Good to know you don't believe in innocent until proven guilty.

Also good to know that you'll go ahead and say he had sex with someone when NONE of them even accused him of having sex with them. The closest accusation to sex was touching through underwear.

Correct.

Legal definition of Sex or Sexual Act.

sexual act
(1)The term “sexual act” means— (A)contact between the penis and the vulva or anus or mouth, and for purposes of this subparagraph contact involving the penis occurs upon penetration, however slight; or (B)the penetration, however slight, of the vulva or anus or mouth, of another by any part of the body or by any object, with an intent to abuse, humiliate, harass, or degrade any person or to arouse or gratify the sexual desire of any person.

Judge Moore was not accused of Sex or Sexual Acts, but Bill Clinton was, several times.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by KFWA

Closer to 40 years.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Actually correct me here if I am wrong ,but didn't ALL these supposed acts happen FOURTY YEARS. AGO?

And the Gloria Allred backed woman is the ONLY one alleging attempted to have sex with her. And with no proof to back it up. Just a claim.

If that indeed happened or ANY illegal act commited by Moore , WTF weren't police reports ever filed?

Why no mention of any of this about Moore until now?

All of those women have supposedly been ADULTS for at least the last 35 years. At this point it sounds like a lot if orchestrated BS.

It appears desperate times for Democrats require desperate measures

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
The timing proves the organizers of this sabotage were never interested in Moore having his constitutionally deserved day in court.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jk16
Actually correct me here if I am wrong ,but didn't ALL these supposed acts happen FOURTY YEARS. AGO?

And the Gloria Allred backed woman is the ONLY one alleging attempted to have sex with her. And with no proof to back it up. Just a claim.

If that indeed happened or ANY illegal act commited by Moore , WTF weren't police reports ever filed?

Why no mention of any of this about Moore until now?

All of those women have supposedly been ADULTS for at least the last 35 years. At this point it sounds like a lot if orchestrated BS.

It appears desperate times for Democrats require desperate measures

Agree with all except the part in bold.

The Democrats are not behind this smear campaign. They knew they had no chance of winning in AL and never will. This smear campaign has McConnell and the Bush Dynasty Establishment written all over it.

McConnell and the establishment cannot allow or afford to have another "outsider" disrupting their status quo.

McConnell has gone to war with Moore and has declared war on Steve Bannon, if his precious establishment is to survive, he must stop Moore from becoming a US Senator and also stop Bannon from primarying out the RINOs.

McConnell is showing any and all outsiders that dare to try and enter his private club via the primaries, what he and the establishment have in store for them. "you better not try what Moore tried or we will ruin your life the same way".

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I said that earlier in the week, but since you're over there, is that the trend?

My fear is that once in the Senate, every story in the MSM will start "Accused child-molester Senator Roy Moore of Alabama.."

Of course, Moore has never shied away from controversy.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
DRAIN THE SWAMP !!!

McConnell, McCain, Graham etc. all need to go. This, as said above, is about protecting the Senate Club, the donor class, and the Chamber of Commerce crowd from Trump supporters and not about anything else.

'Bama vote for Moore.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
102 members (10gaugeman, 338reddog, 405joe, 7mm_Loco, 10gaugemag, 10 invisible), 1,387 guests, and 693 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,589
Posts18,397,873
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.