Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
T
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
T
Looks as tho Mugabe may be on his way OUT. Last word (1030hrs MST) indicates a possible coup in progress....from Zimbabwe Situation.

BP-B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Here is hoping it is painful and permanent.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I was reading last night that the military is stepping in. That country needs a coup.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Y
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Y
who knows who will be after him ... even if not dreaming it can be worst ... pretty among Zanu there are good ones ...

Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
As of this morning it looks like a bloodless coup...home it stays that way...unless of course somebody wants to kill Mugabe and his wife.....which would be an improvement.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
40 years overdue. The only reason Mugabe has held on this long is he is rightly afraid that the next leader of the country will have him tried for crime against humanity - not that The Hague would ever do that to a non-white despot. They'd do it Harare.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
Yep..in the next to poorest country in the world, he ( at least once was) is the 6th richest man in the world...All the foreign aid we sent went right into his pockets while millions starved...but again, as you said, we cant persecute or prosecute him because he is black...

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
The good people of Zim deserve much better than that piece of dung Mugabe......

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
We shall see.

Remember that Mugabe gave the white corporate farms to his black military leaders. Then they decided to scorched earth the white right out of Zimbabwe. Thousands of estate homes and millions.... many millions in crops and corporate farming and production equipment. This was one of the most productive agricultural areas in southern Africa. All wiped out in the name of black racist revenge.

This is the exact same evolutionary level of thought that causes blacks in America to destroy their own communities burning them down, robbing stores, bashing windows, looting and beating one another, every time there is some little trigger event that makes the black crowd go on a group rampage.

I do not expect any less with this series of events in Zimbabwe. The News may not report this, just as I'm sure most of you reading this are unaware of the way the black military leaders destroyed the infrastructure of Zimbabwe's agricultural businesses. Then the blacks stand staring at the great achievements they have made there, ridding the country of Whites!. ......... Except now they are starving without enough food! The similarity between the tribal culture of Zimbabwe and the black inner cities of the USA are unmistakable. This is not a civilized thoughtful group of people that have a vision of the future. Their entire concept of life is only today........ and possibly this week. Not a single one of them has the concept of a year from now or ten years from now. It's impossible to have dialog, or any communication with a people that do not grasp life beyond weeks at a time.

This will be much different now, but I'm not sure about much Better!

www.huntingadventures.net
Are you living your life, or just paying bills until you die?
When you hit the pearly gates I want to be there just to see the massive pile of dead 5hit at your feet. ( John Peyton)
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by JJHACK
We shall see.

Remember that Mugabe gave the white corporate farms to his black military leaders. Then they decided to scorched earth the white right out of Zimbabwe. Thousands of estate homes and millions.... many millions in crops and corporate farming and production equipment. This was one of the most productive agricultural areas in southern Africa. All wiped out in the name of black racist revenge.

This is the exact same evolutionary level of thought that causes blacks in America to destroy their own communities burning them down, robbing stores, bashing windows, looting and beating one another, every time there is some little trigger event that makes the black crowd go on a group rampage.

I do not expect any less with this series of events in Zimbabwe. The News may not report this, just as I'm sure most of you reading this are unaware of the way the black military leaders destroyed the infrastructure of Zimbabwe's agricultural businesses. Then the blacks stand staring at the great achievements they have made there, ridding the country of Whites!. ......... Except now they are starving without enough food! The similarity between the tribal culture of Zimbabwe and the black inner cities of the USA are unmistakable. This is not a civilized thoughtful group of people that have a vision of the future. Their entire concept of life is only today........ and possibly this week. Not a single one of them has the concept of a year from now or ten years from now. It's impossible to have dialog, or any communication with a people that do not grasp life beyond weeks at a time.

And I blame the whole damn thing on the treasonous Western Governments of the day.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We shall see.

Their entire concept of life is only today........ and possibly this week. Not a single one of them has the concept of a year from now or ten years from now. It's impossible to have dialog, or any communication with a people that do not grasp life beyond weeks at a time.

THIS!

It's difficult for Westerners to understand this complete absence of foresight into any future, the concept of finite numbers or resources, or African fatalism. Not sure I understand it but accept that's they way they operate.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Buy ole turd ball Mugabe off with this.......grin

Think I paid a buck for it in 2011 when my son and I were over there on safari...

[Linked Image]

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Deposit paid for Buff hunt in Zim for next August. Hope things get sorted out quickly....

Do or do not, there is no try.
T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T
Presently in Salisbury, the Good Lord willing, Mugabe will be gone tomorrow. Never forget Rhodesia, God Bless the Crippled Eagles. TS

Last edited by Tsavo; 11/19/17. Reason: Spelling

Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, Whom shall I send? And who will go for us? And I said, Here am I. Send me!

Isaiah 6:8
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Just got a message from my PH/friend in Zimbabwe. Parliament has announced they will meet Tuesday morning in Zim to impeach Mugabe and he will be removed. Congratulations Zimbabwe!! They have a long road ahead of them, but I know of no tougher people to get it done.

Mike

Know fat, know flavor. No fat, no flavor.

I tried going vegan, but then realized it was a big missed steak.
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by NDHuntr
Deposit paid for Buff hunt in Zim for next August. Hope things get sorted out quickly....

If it were me, I'd buy trip cancellation insurance.

I was there on an elephant hunt in April, flew Joberg to Harare and overnighted at the Meikles hotel in Harare before departing for camp the next morning. No issues. But that was then, this is now.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[s][/s]
Originally Posted by hatari
We shall see.

Their entire concept of life is only today........ and possibly this week. Not a single one of them has the concept of a year from now or ten years from now. It's impossible to have dialog, or any communication with a people that do not grasp life beyond weeks at a time.

THIS!

It's difficult for Westerners to understand this complete absence of foresight into any future, the concept of finite numbers or resources, or African fatalism. Not sure I understand it but accept that's they way they operate.

Pretty easy to see example.

You live in a relatively mild climate for millenia.
There is food and fuel in abundance.
There are abundant natural resources.
You live in grass/mud huts, totally at nature's whim.
You have no tools beyond stone age impliments.

The year is 1900

Northern Europe is cold as heck, snow and ice covered.
Wild food is non existent, except as sport for the richest.
Every square inch is cultivated, livestock is corralled with stone walls.
Cities are built of stone and wood. There are stone paved roads, sewer systems,
water supplies, tax systems, public law enforcement and organized defense.
Machines are everywhere, using dammed water, or steam power.

Same time frame, less time to develop, harsh climate making survival harder.
Pretty damn obvious.

Dillionbuck's theory, wink

Look around the world,
Anyplace that has nice weather, and easy natural food,
has produced a lazy unproductive populace.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We shall see.

It appears that the Vice president, Mnangagwa, will take over when the dust clears. He's not much better than Mugabe, and he conducted the genocide against the Matebeles in the 1980s at Mugabe's orders. Mnangagwa seems to have the nod of the Military. He was the guy who was thrown out of his position by Mugabe recently, so Mugabe could appoint his wife, "Gucci" Grace as VP and heiress to the Presidency. It was too much for the Military, equally as dirty as Mugabe, so they saved Mnangagwa's bacon and will see to it that he is appointed President by ZanuPF.

There will be broad proclamations of new freedoms and prosperity, requests by the crooks to the international community to save Zimbabwe and its revolution, of reconciliation, of re-building their economy and becoming a world partner again...Blah, blah, blah...

Money will flow in and go immediately into foreign accounts of the ZanuPF leaders, and nothing will change.

This Is Africa

Last edited by luv2safari; 11/21/17.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
Exactamundo...

Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by maddog
Buy ole turd ball Mugabe off with this.......grin

Think I paid a buck for it in 2011 when my son and I were over there on safari...

[Linked Image]

You're richer than me!

I only have $50 million Zim dollars....

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
631 members (10gaugemag, 160user, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 12308300, 56 invisible), 2,867 guests, and 1,204 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,740
Posts18,401,149
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.