Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 17 18
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Nothing creepier than a man with soft hands holding a drink with an umbrella.... or a retarded Oregonian.

What's the difference?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

GB1

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Anyone else notice this place has turned into a real sheithole? Seems like a guy can't say anything but what there aren't ten guys ready to argue about it. Not anything like a face to face conversation, where the level of hostility displayed around here would be grounds for fisticuffs.

To prove my point, all I have to do is sit back.

-Pause-

There's a name for the dilemma you now face. Do you know it?

Do I respond like a troll and feed into the storyline, or not post at all? Only the most unyielding and determined trolls won't post, because they absolutely can't stand being outed. Funny thing that, outing a troll by forcing him into silence.

The rest? Oh God, no, I have to say something! A slam, I need a slam. A really good one. Let me think about this a while, come up with something really clever, a genuine put down. Maybe I could say something about his wife liking black cock, or that I f'd her a bunch of times.

Yeah, those are the people you invite back to deer camp, the one's with the most clever put downs. The real [bleep] that can't find anything nice to say to a stranger, and instead look for any perceived weakness to exploit. That's the kind of guy everyone loves to hang out with.

Agreed.

It's important that posters like you express themselves on a regular basis, forcing the forum to accept the thoughts which bring themselves to the apex of your thought process.

Whenever a thought makes its way into your consciousness, you should alert the forum by starting a new thread. It's vital that internet sites receive the benefit of what's in your head. Many more reserved posters are afraid of making others upset by posting the least little thing that could possibly be construed as a problem, but your bravery is an example to all that if *you* thought of it, it is obviously vital that the entire internet have the opportunity to experience it.

Hiding your vitally important feelings could lead to anxiety, depression, weight gain or discontent, so it's paramount that you be the leader in getting the content of your thoughts into everyone else's consciousness.

It's refreshing to realize that you recognize and accept that you are going to have feelings, and there is nothing wrong with that. I hope that you will continue your habit of letting the fire know that you have these feelings, which will allow the forum to grow with that experience.

Your incredibly important feelings are of course driven by your intelligence, and the fire must be trained to recognize that. Expressing those feelings will surely make your heart race, and no doubt you get a warm feeling seeing the reactions of the others exposed to your contributions.

It's an incredible benefit the fire receives, being the recipient of the range of emotions you regularly experience, and your insistence in passing them on for posterity.

Based on your past posts, it is obvious you experience multiple emotions all at once. It is very admirable that you have the ability to disentangle these emotions from each other and express each and every one of them in front of the fire, so everyone can process each one on its own.

I can see from the positive feedback in this very thread, that your sharing leads to positive and uplifting feedback from the entire forum. Certainly setting a standard that the rest of the posters here could only aspire to duplicate.

I can't help but bask in the glow of your leadership, knowing that I'd be the type of guy you'd love to hang out with.

Holy sh** I'm dying over here.

No kidding... Hey RickBin- we need a 3,000 character limit for sig lines!!!

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Anyone else notice this place has turned into a real sheithole? Seems like a guy can't say anything but what there aren't ten guys ready to argue about it. Not anything like a face to face conversation, where the level of hostility displayed around here would be grounds for fisticuffs.

To prove my point, all I have to do is sit back.

-Pause-

There's a name for the dilemma you now face. Do you know it?

Do I respond like a troll and feed into the storyline, or not post at all? Only the most unyielding and determined trolls won't post, because they absolutely can't stand being outed. Funny thing that, outing a troll by forcing him into silence.

The rest? Oh God, no, I have to say something! A slam, I need a slam. A really good one. Let me think about this a while, come up with something really clever, a genuine put down. Maybe I could say something about his wife liking black cock, or that I f'd her a bunch of times.

Yeah, those are the people you invite back to deer camp, the one's with the most clever put downs. The real [bleep] that can't find anything nice to say to a stranger, and instead look for any perceived weakness to exploit. That's the kind of guy everyone loves to hang out with.

Agreed.

It's important that posters like you express themselves on a regular basis, forcing the forum to accept the thoughts which bring themselves to the apex of your thought process.

Whenever a thought makes its way into your consciousness, you should alert the forum by starting a new thread. It's vital that internet sites receive the benefit of what's in your head. Many more reserved posters are afraid of making others upset by posting the least little thing that could possibly be construed as a problem, but your bravery is an example to all that if *you* thought of it, it is obviously vital that the entire internet have the opportunity to experience it.

Hiding your vitally important feelings could lead to anxiety, depression, weight gain or discontent, so it's paramount that you be the leader in getting the content of your thoughts into everyone else's consciousness.

It's refreshing to realize that you recognize and accept that you are going to have feelings, and there is nothing wrong with that. I hope that you will continue your habit of letting the fire know that you have these feelings, which will allow the forum to grow with that experience.

Your incredibly important feelings are of course driven by your intelligence, and the fire must be trained to recognize that. Expressing those feelings will surely make your heart race, and no doubt you get a warm feeling seeing the reactions of the others exposed to your contributions.

It's an incredible benefit the fire receives, being the recipient of the range of emotions you regularly experience, and your insistence in passing them on for posterity.

Based on your past posts, it is obvious you experience multiple emotions all at once. It is very admirable that you have the ability to disentangle these emotions from each other and express each and every one of them in front of the fire, so everyone can process each one on its own.

I can see from the positive feedback in this very thread, that your sharing leads to positive and uplifting feedback from the entire forum. Certainly setting a standard that the rest of the posters here could only aspire to duplicate.

I can't help but bask in the glow of your leadership, knowing that I'd be the type of guy you'd love to hang out with.

Couldn't he just PM you instead?

Be Polite , Be Professional , but have a plan to kill everybody you meet
-General James Mattis United States Marine Corps

Nothing is darker than a mau mau's moo moo.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bwana_1

If I were gay, I'd date a Canadian smile

I thiink you may as well start dating Canadians.....

Lol,,,with a moniker like Smokepole, you're one to talk....I'll stick to the ladies thanks smile

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Its not our fault.

It is hard to understand though. Dont men hang out with other men these days?

Try going to the Mint and complain that you were frightened by a spider......sheesh. Or maybe that your skinny jeans dont feel as comfy now that you got a Mani Pedi.

Or you almost shot a teenage punk for getting crazy at a stop sign....

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Lol,,,with a moniker like Smokepole, you're one to talk....I'll stick to the ladies thanks smile

Moniker? WTF is a Moniker?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Sheila that owns a blue dress and spits.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
I never understood how, when we have a bunch of low IQ brainwashed libs working to destroy us and the US, so called conservatives turn on and attack other conservative 2A supporting gun owners and hunters.

I sat on a hill once near the Cortez dump and just outside the national park boundary waiting for a monster muley to show. A feral or kicked out pack of dogs roamed the foothills below the park. Suddenly the starving pack turned on one of their own, killed and then devoured it, 600 yards in front of my green rubber armoured 8x30 Zeiss binoculars.

Sometimes the Fire has reminded me of that over the years, starting with the roasting of TRH.

I sometimes wonder if this psychological pathology is what is making the R party ineffective and is resulting in the loss of our country and something of which i often wonder if we richly deserve.

The fire is getting boring lately and its pretty easy to see why there are a lot of viewers and a dirth of posters.

The only difference i can see in that pack of starving dogs and we is that none of we is starving.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Thankfully......we have now met the five page threshold.

[Linked Image]

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Who is getting attacked?

Picked on a bit maybe.....but I have seen no attack.

I am MAGA.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Now we’re talking . Thanks BallFire.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Who is getting attacked?

Picked on a bit maybe.....but I have seen no attack.

JS, i guess it was just in my drugged up brain that i imagined Fireball saying he wanted to make the old widow suffer rather than stomp it and then several posters reply as to why he didnt just stomp it. Were they too stupid to not even read the thread before trying to show what a high iq they have by trying to suggest he was too stupid to stomp it?

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Now we’re talking . Thanks BallFire.

Youre welcome pal. Sorry if i made you feel i was trying to ruin your big Friday night fun bowl. I didnt mean too. Keep on chomping. It feels good.

I Dindo Nuffin
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
All these problems would go away if we had a safe space on the Campfire....a forum where anyone could go and express their innermost feelings (even post about their.270’s ) and no mean talk was allowed. That’s what we need.

Mathew 22: 37-39

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
Thankfully......we have now met the five page threshold.

[Linked Image]

BTW, what’s .223 AI mean?

Mathew 22: 37-39

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
That would be good. I plan on using my .270 tomorrow to kill a deer.

I was concerned that I would not be able to properly tell the story, what without being viciously attacked.

I am MAGA.
E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Sheila that owns a blue dress and spits.

They may not know Sheila... wink

Conduct is the best proof of character.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
So, almost having a big black widow gnaw on your armpit wouldnt bother you, or you are just so much of a real man you wouldnt tell of it on the Fire?

Sorry, i just remarked that to me it was strange for birds of a feather to turn on one another. Evidently you perceive such to be fine and normal. Fine, have it your way. I wont denigrate you for that, but if it makes you feel tough, have at it.

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Its not our fault.

It is hard to understand though. Dont men hang out with other men these days?

Try going to the Mint and complain that you were frightened by a spider......sheesh. Or maybe that your skinny jeans dont feel as comfy now that you got a Mani Pedi.

Or you almost shot a teenage punk for getting crazy at a stop sign....

.38 Super on the passenger seat for the win!!!

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Page 5 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 17 18

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

549 members (160user, 219DW, 204guy, 1936M71, 17CalFan, 22250rem, 49 invisible), 1,847 guests, and 1,049 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,184
Posts18,465,685
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.