Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
As I've stated before, I'm just getting started into reloading and I'm ready to purchase my dies for 243 Win, 270 Win & 300WM. I've seen several people recommend Lee dies for bullet seating due to the calibrated/etched "adjustment screw" found on top of the die. It appears that Redding makes a similar seating die as well.

To keep things as simple and precise as possible, would I be better served purchasing the Lee or Redding bullet seating dies versus RCBS and how simple/precise are the adjustments on the RCBS seating dies?

Thanks.

Last edited by StudDuck; 11/30/17.

24HCF in its entirety, is solely responsible for why my children do not have college funds, my mortgage isn't paid-off and why I will never retire early enough to enjoy the remainder of my life.

HR IC

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The seater of the Redding is much easier and precise to use over the RCBS. Both are quality dies but I prefer Redding if given a choice.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I use lee dies for pretty much everything and have for many years. Also use Redding, which is what I started with. RCBS doesn't do much for me.

Regards,

Tom
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
I'm not familiar with any "calibrated/etched" seating screw Lee dies. Are you referring to the Forster Ultra or Redding Competition type seating dies?

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I'm a newby,so take it for what it's worth but I've been buying the Forster Benchrest dies because the seater uses the sliding bullet sleeve guide that supposedly helps with alignment. It basically works like the Redding but is cheaper. The micrometer dies are nice but I don't think necessary. You can get where you want to be by slightly adjusting the seating screw and measuring. All you might have to do is pull a bullet on your dummy round if you wind up seating deeper than you wanted or either build another dummy round for a longer COAL if you decide to go that route.

What the micrometer dies do is to instantly allow you to adjust exactly where you want to be from the lands when you find that spot. You can do the same with a stem screw,it just takes longer and a lot more measuring.( at least that's my understanding,anyone can correct me if I am somehow mistaken).

IC B2

G
G
I have been reloading for about 15 years and have dies from about every manufacturer. Lately though I have been leaning towards hornady does. I believe you are getting a lot of quality for the price of the dies.

Their searing die has the floating collar. They also have a micrometer seating stem ($25) that can be added to their seating dies.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Look at the Lee Ultimate 4 die set. Best thing about it is you get the collet neck sizing die. I love using that die as there's no need for lube on your cases. Saves a lot of time. The set also comes with a shell holder.

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1011184659/lee-ultimate-4-die-set

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by glockky
I have been reloading for about 15 years and have dies from about every manufacturer. Lately though I have been leaning towards hornady does. I believe you are getting a lot of quality for the price of the dies.

Their searing die has the floating collar. They also have a micrometer seating stem ($25) that can be added to their seating dies.

In my experience with several sets the Hornady seaters do not perform on par with the Forster and Redding "competition" units.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I mostly use Redding dies, but have one set of RCBS for an unusual wildcat. All will load accurate ammo if I pay attention to what I am doing.

FWIW, I still have the first die set I ever bought in the early 1960s: a Pacific Durachrome three die set for my old .30-06. I have never bothered to "upgrade" as they continue to work very well. Last weekend, I went out with some 168-grain Berger Hunting VLD loads to try, and JB's recommended 57.5 grains of IMR 4451 put three shots in about half an inch at 100 yards. grin

Last edited by mudhen; 11/30/17.

Ben

Some days it takes most of the day for me to do practically nothing...
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by mathman
I'm not familiar with any "calibrated/etched" seating screw Lee dies. Are you referring to the Forster Ultra or Redding Competition type seating dies?

You are correct, in my haste I stated Lee rather than Redding Competition.

That being said, are the Forster or Redding Competition dies worth the extra money?

Last edited by StudDuck; 11/30/17.

24HCF in its entirety, is solely responsible for why my children do not have college funds, my mortgage isn't paid-off and why I will never retire early enough to enjoy the remainder of my life.

IC B3

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

Game rifles.........Lee..........best bang for the buck.........

buy the 3 pc 'deluxe' set.......you'll get the collet neck sizer........FL & seater......SH too !

My dog guns....I use a combination of Redding bushing neck dies........Forster BR seater dies.......

But also have Lee collet dies in the mix......

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Most of the dies in my loading room are made by Lee. They've always worked well for me, particularly the collet neck dies. The regular seating dies are awfully nice as well. An easy way to make precise adjustments with them is to put a little sharpie dot on top of the seating depth knob. Indexing it off of the lock nuts points gives ~.008" change IIRC.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Forster by a landslide.......then Redding!

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I posted earlier the Lee 4 die set but actually I would get the Lee 2 die neck sizing set. That's all I have so far for my most recently acquired rifle, a 338 Win. Mag. The 4 die set comes with a crimp die which I have never used in over 30 years of reloading. I may eventually buy a Redding body die in 338 WM, as I've read on here that it works well for occasionally bumping the shoulder back when neck sized cases begin to get difficult to chamber.

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1011211120/lee-collet-2-die-neck-sizer-set

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I've got a little bit of everything as far as dies on my bench (RCBS, LEE, Redding and Forster). If I could do it all over again and start from scratch, I would get the following- Lee Collet Die, Redding Body Die and Forster Bullet Seater Die.

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
RCBS and Redding

Owl Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
While I'm usually a bang for the buck guy like Tikka Nut, I do have Forster, Redding, RCBS, Lee, Hornady, Lyman etc. I even have a few odd balls like Lachmiller, and a WE English Pak Tool.

I think that the last 3-4 sets I have purchased have been Redding, and 1 Forester.

Jeff

James Pepper: There's no law west of Dodge and no God west of the Pecos. Right, Mr. Chisum? John Chisum: Wrong, Mr. Pepper. Because no matter where people go, sooner or later there's the law. And sooner or later they find God's already been there.
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
I mainly own lee, but I have hornady, rcbs, ch4d, and redding. For most reloading I think the lee is all you need. I haven't had any issues with them. I bought the lee rgb" really great buy" dies for the 3006 ,8mm mauser, 6.5x55, 308 win,, 3 dies lee sets for 300 wm, 7.62x39, 223, and 222 rem. the 300 blk is hornady. 9.3x57's are rcbs I think. Finally my 8mm-06 AI are made by CH4D. all work.

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
RCBS or Lee are my two favorites.

If Redding used a vent hole like RCBS they would be a great choice.

Liberalism is a cancer
Support Christian Family values
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Ackleyfan

Yep,

Start with quality. The simple quality solution is Forster.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
Redding and Forster are both great.

Once you get set up with Redding Type S bushing and competition seaters, it's hard to want anything else. Partly because you end up buying all the little stuff that goes with them. Bushings, vld seating stems, tapered expanders etc.

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
always buy redding dies,i have switched over to all redding dies

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
I have and use dies from the various manufacturers. In 308 Winchester I have a number of full length size dies including Hornady, Forster, RCBS, Redding and Lee. The Redding is hardly ever used because of its ridiculously tight neck section which sizes down even the thinnest WW brass more than necessary. The name on the box doesn't necessarily assure that the best gear lies within.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by Ackleyfan

Yep,

Start with quality. The simple quality solution is Forster.

This!

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
I started with RCBS, actually Herters before that. back in the '60's.

Redding, IMO, are better. I've gotten more and more into Lee Neck sizers with body die, some body dies I've made from Lee FL sizers, otherwise Redding body dies.

Seating, the Forster is great, so is Wilson.

DF

Last edited by Dirtfarmer; 12/05/17.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I have been a Redding guy for years and it is still hard to go wrong with them. If I had to start over I would go with Forster. I would still end up owning several Reddings. Check out reviews at Midway etc. There's a definitive reason.

Good luck and shoot straight

Bob

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Compare the cost of a lot of die sets... to say how much a box of ammo costs...depending upon caliber of course...

Dies are a cheap investment in the scope of things...

I started out with RCBS and a Rock Chucker kit, as it was available locally...at Bi Mart..

Then I've got a batch of Lee's I started using...

some Redding, but they really don't do much more than the Lee and RCBS...

Not mentioned, I find situations where this brand of die, works a little better than that brand of die...

so in almost all the calibers I load for, I have multiple die sets for each caliber.. one from RCBS and then
Lee...

I find I use Lee the most for seating...I use RCBS if I full length size, as I like it over the Lee Full Length Sizer...

Reacting to screw ups that I have learned by having them occur...
I picked up 3 Universal decapping dies, that I pop out the primers with...

Then I neck size a case, with the Lee Neck Sizer...

Shoulder needs bumped back, I have like 5 Redding Body dies.. the rest of my body die needs,
I take the spindle out of a larger caliber, and use it as a body die...
such as the spindle out of a 260 die, makes a great 243 body die...
the 308, makes a great 260 or 7/08 body die... I have a 308 die set in RCBS and Lee..
Don't shot a 308, but I have an older retired friend who shows up wanting to do some loading
for his 308 several times a year...

Having two die sets for each caliber, if one gets messed up and needs to be sent in for repair or parts
I'm not shut down, as the other is a full back up...

223 I shoot a lot of... I have a Lee 4 die set, a Lee RGB basic set ( $10 when I bought them), and then an RCBS
set....when bought the Lee 4 die set was like $28... the RCBS die set was like $25... I picked up an RCBS
Small Base 223 die set for like $15 at a gun shop used.... all add convenience, I've got less than $75 tied up
into all of them combined... always have plenty of back up in case something needs parts or repair...

all those dies will outlast me.....$75, compare to the cost of say around d 400 V Max bullets...
the V Max bullets will be gone in a month or two... the dies....a lot longer they'll still be around..

dies in the scope of reloading are one of your cheapest investment in the scope of it all...

whatever your choice of Brand... but I always recommend, if you shoot a lot...a couple of die sets, from
your favorite manufacturers.....one from each company....

I enjoy reloading as much if not more than I do, spending time at the range...
and I'm never short ammo in the field...my wife is glued to the TV all the time..
so I'm out doing reloading stuff...

like tonight, just went out and neck sized and deprimed 60 pieces of brass I shot today at the range...
and then primed them... so when I'm in the mood, I'll go out and load them, as they will be all ready
to go...I find it less boring that way... than standing at the bench and prepping and reloading 60 to 100
rounds at one time...

Best of luck....and have fun with it... I sure have...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Redding is definitely quality. But a little more expensive. RCBS has great quality and customer service. That said, you can make good ammo with any of the major manufacturers dies.

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
I appreciate all the replies.

Starting out, I'll probably go with the Redding or Forster on the surface the micrometer seating dies seem to be more precise and fool-proof for a beginner; maybe I'm wrong. After that, I'll let experience guide me.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by StudDuck
I appreciate all the replies.

Starting out, I'll probably go with the Redding or Forster on the surface the micrometer seating dies seem to be more precise and fool-proof for a beginner; maybe I'm wrong. After that, I'll let experience guide me.

Redding has several "micrometer" seating die options, but it's the competition one you want if you go Redding.

The Forster Ultra set is a better deal. Less money and seats bullets just as straight.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Its Redding for me. Best dies on the market in my humble opinion.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
I wish I would have learned about the Lee neck sizing dies a lot earlier. It's so much simpler neck sizing my brass, no lube needed so no cleanup of lube after sizing.

Those who must raise their voice to get their point across are generally not intelligent enough to do so in any other way.
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D

Starting out, I'll probably go with the Redding or Forster on the surface the micrometer seating dies seem to be more precise and fool-proof for a beginner.

I don't think the micrometer seater is worth the extra cost. I don't have any, don't want one.

I measure COAL, adjust until the target goal is reached.

IMO,

DF

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I'd grab a Lee 2 die set (sizer and bullet seater) for 20 bucks in one of the calibers you own to get your feet wet. As a hunter I've never needed more....killed a bunch of stuff with ammo loaded on those.

If you are going to try and be a competition bench rest shooter maybe the others are worth the money but for every day shooting and hunting, I can't see it. I guess it depends on your goals and your budget but you can always upgrade later and only be out 20 bucks.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Having reloaded for close to 50 years, like Dirtfarmer, I used Herter's then RCBS,. However, I never found a reason to start switching.I do have a set of Lee dies for a 38-40, but aside from that all the die boxes are green. A person can't beat that RCBS customer service

I did lot of competition shooting in the 80's and never had an occasion where an more expensive set of dies would have made the difference in my scores or in the killing of deer,elk, and pronghorn

If God wanted you to walk and carry things on your back, He would not have invented stirrups and pack saddles
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer

Starting out, I'll probably go with the Redding or Forster on the surface the micrometer seating dies seem to be more precise and fool-proof for a beginner.

I don't think the micrometer seater is worth the extra cost. I don't have any, don't want one.

IMO,

DF

Needed? Maybe not. Appreciated once you're used to them? Definitely.

I enjoy not fiddle farting around getting the bullets seated where I want them.

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker

IMO,

DF

Understood, but please correct me if I'm wrong; when seating bullets with the Redding or Forester micrometer dies, it is an "exact" science....takes the guess-work out of it, if you will, but when using dies without a micrometer, one must measure and adjust, but how do you know how far your adjusting other than measuring again? It seems very redundant and not as precise to me; what am I missing?

Last edited by StudDuck; 12/06/17.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M

IMO,

DF

Understood, but please correct me if I'm wrong; when seating bullets with the Redding or Forester micrometer dies, it is an "exact" science, however when using dies without a micrometer, one must measure and adjust, but how do you know how far your adjusting other than measuring again? It seems very redundant and not as precise to me; what am I missing?

In their day those guys walked five miles to school, barefoot in the snow, uphill both ways. grin

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by TATELAW
I wish I would have learned about the Lee neck sizing dies a lot earlier. It's so much simpler neck sizing my brass, no lube needed so no cleanup of lube after sizing.

Thanks, I'll keep these on my radar.

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by mathman

IMO,

DF

Understood, but please correct me if I'm wrong; when seating bullets with the Redding or Forester micrometer dies, it is an "exact" science, however when using dies without a micrometer, one must measure and adjust, but how do you know how far your adjusting other than measuring again? It seems very redundant and not as precise to me; what am I missing?

In their day those guys walked five miles to school, barefoot in the snow, uphill both ways. grin

Yep... grin

How'd ya know... whistle

Adjusting and measuring works for me and I get the exact COAL I'm looking for.

DF

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
A West Virginian should appreciate walking to school 5 miles, up hill, in the snow each way, barefoot on the Way to school...

seating a bullet, I make a dummy round... seat the bullet barely in the case...

chamber it in the rifle, and ram it home with the bolt...

the chamber then tells me max length of the case..

set my seating die on that, and then back its setting off say 1/8 or less of a turn...

try that in the chamber...

if slides in with minimal resistance...call it good...

pull the bullet out of the case and put it back in with the rest of the crowd..
and load it up....

a friend gave me a Redding Micrometer die to try...

I tried it and gave it back, and told him I appreciated the offer...

He also gave me a digital electronic scale set up to try for a week..

gave that back also.... when I could have had it for free...

I prefer my old 505 beam scale and Lee Powder dippers and my RCBS trickler...

turned down a free Dillion 550 and 650 press....preferring the way I self taught myself
with the Rock Chucker...

If that seems hillbilly, I guess it is.... I was born in Bluefield....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Seriously, no sarcasm intended, I'm trying to learn here.....

Without the micrometer, there is an adjustment screw on top of the seating die correct? If so, is there a correlation between a .25 turn in the adjustment screw and seating the bullet .015" deeper? (Just using this as an example) because if I'm understanding this correctly, without a micrometer, there would seem to be a lot of "back-and-forth" involved between adjusting and measuring and adjusting and measuring again, rather than setting the micrometer only once to seat the bullet at the desired depth and measuring only once to confirm the desired result.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
It's some cut and try, but not really anything bad. I'm just spoiled to the easy adjustment heads on the fancier Redding and Forster dies.

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Seafire
A West Virginian should appreciate walking to school 5 miles, up hill, in the snow each way, barefoot on the Way to school...

If that seems hillbilly, I guess it is.... I was born in Bluefield....

I didn't make that remark, but you forgot the "wearing a feed-sack dress" part of it, lol.

Hell of a high school football team came out of Bluefield this year, they took us to school in round 1 of the playoffs.

Last edited by StudDuck; 12/06/17.

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Seafire

seating a bullet, I make a dummy round... seat the bullet barely in the case...

chamber it in the rifle, and ram it home with the bolt...

the chamber then tells me max length of the case..

set my seating die on that, and then back its setting off say 1/8 or less of a turn...

try that in the chamber...

if slides in with minimal resistance...call it good...

pull the bullet out of the case and put it back in with the rest of the crowd..
and load it up....

This is the stuff I'm trying to learn; thanks!

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Seriously, no sarcasm intended, I'm trying to learn here.....

Without the micrometer, there is an adjustment screw on top of the seating die correct? If so, is there a correlation between a .25 turn in the adjustment screw and seating the bullet .015" deeper? (Just using this as an example) because if I'm understanding this correctly, without a micrometer, there would seem to be a lot of "back-and-forth" involved between adjusting and measuring and adjusting and measuring again, rather than setting the micrometer only once to seat the bullet at the desired depth and measuring only once to confirm the desired result.

Newby too but as I understand it yes. I'm fairly sure that the micrometer die can be zeroed out at the exact length necessary to contact the lands. At that point you can accurately adjust exactly how far off you are using the micrometer.

In my case however it really isn't as useful as it might seem. I can't reach the lands anyway except in one rifle I own and still fit the round inside the mag box. I could have spent the money on micrometer dies on those 4 rifles I load for and it wouldn't help at all because all I can do is measure the mag box and go from there. It just so happens that those rifles aren't real picky about COAL,so I just go with SAAMI recommended max,it fits my mag box and produces good groups. I don't have the option to play with 10 thousandths to 40 thousandths off the lands to see what works best,so I think the micrometer would have been a waste.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by tominboise
I use lee dies for pretty much everything and have for many years. Also use Redding, which is what I started with. RCBS doesn't do much for me.

This^^

"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, you'll be a mile from them, and you'll have their shoes."
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
For me, there's no reason to look anywhere other than Forster-Bonanza, or Redding. You can pay more and get the same thing (Redding) or pay the same and get less (everything else).

I have Forster dies in almost every cartridge I shoot, or will shoot, and have been nothing but pleased with them. In cartridges they didn't have, I went with Redding and have been pleased with them as well. I'm not averse to spending money on good dies. That is not an area to go on the cheap IMHO.

If a guy has nothing but RCBS and is happy with them, who am I to argue? They do make good dies, have fantastic customer service if you ever need it, and their seater does something the sliding sleeve dies won't do. Crimp. I have a .375 H&H seating die, and that's all it is for. Crimping bullets in place. Even though I prefer other dies, a set of RCBS dies is a good choice and it's not money wasted.

Lee's Collet die has a ton of fans, and it should. If Neck sizing your brass is what you want to do, there is no better choice. Problem for me is I don't NS, I FL my brass. I was given 2 sets of Lee's, and can't say I'm impressed with the fit or finish of either of them. Being a machinist, maybe I'm a little too picky, but that's how they feel to me.

Heard a lot of issues with Hornady dies when they came out. Maybe they are better now? Unless you get a killer deal on a Press/Die kit that comes with them, I really see no reason to seek them out seeing as what else is on the market that I'm totally happy with instead.

As for the Micrometer Head, I use them. So they cost more. They are worth it when it comes to convenience. Once you find the depth your are after, just write the setting down in your notes. If you try a different bullet it will need changing of course, but you can always go back easily. Throat erosion is easy to keep track of as well.

"Give a lazy man the toughest job, and he will find the easiest way to do it"
G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
I started out in the early 1970's with RCBS and was a RCBS snob for quite a while, if it wasen't green I wouldn't have it. I used LEE dies to load both rifle and handgun for a while, I like Hornady seating does with the sliding sleeve but do not like their sizing die because of the decapping pin arrangement. My most recent purchase has been a Redding Deluxe Die Set with both FL and neck sizing dies.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
When I first started reloading several years ago, I did a lot of research and bought mostly RCBS equipment. including a Rockchucker single stage press and dies for the calibers I was reloading at the time. I read negative stuff on Lee equipment and decided against it. Later I added a couple of Redding die sets but, could never get a good feel with the equipment I was using. A relative who has been reloading several different cartridges for years said he exclusively uses Lee presses and Lee dies. So, I tried a couple of Lee die sets and really liked the ease of set up and the accurate ammo that I was loading with them.

I decided to give more Lee equipment a try. I had a buyer for my RCBS press and bought a Lee Classic Turret Press and later their Classic single stage press. I've since added more Lee dies. Guess I learned not to believe everything you read with regard to reloading equipment reviews. I don't mean to diss any other manufacturer's dies but sure wish I would have started with Lee dies and other equipment from the start.

Start young, hunt hard, and enjoy God's bounty.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
297 members (257_X_50, 10gaugemag, 1minute, 280shooter, 204guy, 29aholic, 45 invisible), 2,151 guests, and 1,028 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,725
Posts18,400,614
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.