Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by dan_oz
Originally Posted by zeissman
pete53

You truly are completely uneducated and ignorant about the world and it's history and it's obviously a waste of time trying to be civil or converse with you because you're completely brainwashed but you don't even have a clue that it's happened.

You're not wrong. Bloke's an idiot.

I don't think that is the issue Dan, t'would appear English is not the fellows first language so I suspect he is another lefty troll attempting to cause dissension through use of a sock-puppet, and is too stupid to realise that Australians do not get all bent out of shape with identity politics or asinine assertions of such.

The 'fire seems to be rife with them at the moment.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by pete53
here`s what most American`s feel including myself, we pay by our taxes to protect the world with our military and those young soldiers are our kids,most countries in the world want everything free from us Americans, our hard earned tax money. so we protect ,send money and feed most of the world and many of these countries hate Amercans and turn around and shoot us in the back and they still want our help. what has your country done for America ? I bet if you look at dollars and cents your country owes America a lot of money just like every other country. as our new President Trump has said its time to pay up, and us the quiet majority of America who voted this great man in as president we want our funds " money" back . don`t forget this about world war 2 may have been lost and because Pearl Harbor was bombed the sleepin Big Dog was awoke`n and the rest was history truthfully America won that war. General Patton was also right and our other Generals should have let Patton continue thru Russia and cleaned that Ruskie problem up too. yes you have a great country ,hope you stay safe while hunting and good luck.Pete53

Apparently neither history nor current affairs are strong suits of yours.

What has Australia done for America? Well, just for starters, when your country was attacked by Japan we were the first country to declare war on Japan to support you. Yes, that is right, we supported you when you were attacked, not the other way around. One hour after Japanese bombers started attacking Pearl Harbor our Prime Minister declared "from one hour ago, Australia has been at war with the Japanese Empire"

We have also supported you in the various wars you have got yourselves involved in since then, sending our young men and women to put their lives on the line in wars in Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria and several others. We also have nearly 200 of our firefighters risking their lives fighting massive fires in California right now, far from the first time we've lent a hand in such activity. Australia also invests heavily in the US - the fifth largest investor in your economy, putting in over $600 billion.

We contribute our share to defence, and always have. This includes operating joint defence bases, satellite ground stations and other facilities, training bases and joint training exercises, and when the US has called on us to assist in its defence we have always answered the call.

You may like to think that the US won WWII, but that war had been going for over two years already before the US got involved. America stood by as Europe was invaded, and as Britain and others who might have thought themselves allies of the US were under massive attack, only getting involved when war was declared on it. Other countries committed more men as a percentage of population, and lost more men as a percentage of population too - including Australia, and the war would not have been won without all of those contributions and sacrifices. Your breathtaking ignorance is an insult to the memory of all who fought against the Axis powers, including that of your own countrymen.

Dan, I have to agree with you, and it pains me...The US Army sent special troops to Papua New Guinea to by trained in the art of jungle fighting by those who were considered the best in the world in jungle combat.

Although New Guinea isn’t Australia, it is believed that many of the instructors at this training camp were Australians. These American trained up troops returned from New Guinea and entered the war in the pacific theatre becoming known as the “Alamo Scouts”...

America’s first specialized force tasked with chasing the Japanese all over the Philippine Islands under General Walter Krueger.
My father was a Alamo Scout and said they were some of the best fighting men he’d ever seen...Australians are far from gun shy pussies when it comes to war, and have always supportted the US military by sending talented men of war to fight...I’ve never head a complaint about an Aussies being a poorly trained bullet catching soldier. I give much respect to those who fought and fought well and continue to do so whenever they are called upon by her allies.

What pains me most is how did a Koala Bear Faced pansies ass lover like JS ever survive in your country amongst brave men? One could, I guess, objectively assume, someone had to cook, clean and sew patches on the men’s uniforms. Possibly making JS an ASS-ET to some men...😎😳

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Beaver10
here`s what most American`s feel including myself, we pay by our taxes to protect the world with our military and those young soldiers are our kids,most countries in the world want everything free from us Americans, our hard earned tax money. so we protect ,send money and feed most of the world and many of these countries hate Amercans and turn around and shoot us in the back and they still want our help. what has your country done for America ? I bet if you look at dollars and cents your country owes America a lot of money just like every other country. as our new President Trump has said its time to pay up, and us the quiet majority of America who voted this great man in as president we want our funds " money" back . don`t forget this about world war 2 may have been lost and because Pearl Harbor was bombed the sleepin Big Dog was awoke`n and the rest was history truthfully America won that war. General Patton was also right and our other Generals should have let Patton continue thru Russia and cleaned that Ruskie problem up too. yes you have a great country ,hope you stay safe while hunting and good luck.Pete53

Apparently neither history nor current affairs are strong suits of yours.

What has Australia done for America? Well, just for starters, when your country was attacked by Japan we were the first country to declare war on Japan to support you. Yes, that is right, we supported you when you were attacked, not the other way around. One hour after Japanese bombers started attacking Pearl Harbor our Prime Minister declared "from one hour ago, Australia has been at war with the Japanese Empire"

We have also supported you in the various wars you have got yourselves involved in since then, sending our young men and women to put their lives on the line in wars in Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria and several others. We also have nearly 200 of our firefighters risking their lives fighting massive fires in California right now, far from the first time we've lent a hand in such activity. Australia also invests heavily in the US - the fifth largest investor in your economy, putting in over $600 billion.

We contribute our share to defence, and always have. This includes operating joint defence bases, satellite ground stations and other facilities, training bases and joint training exercises, and when the US has called on us to assist in its defence we have always answered the call.

You may like to think that the US won WWII, but that war had been going for over two years already before the US got involved. America stood by as Europe was invaded, and as Britain and others who might have thought themselves allies of the US were under massive attack, only getting involved when war was declared on it. Other countries committed more men as a percentage of population, and lost more men as a percentage of population too - including Australia, and the war would not have been won without all of those contributions and sacrifices. Your breathtaking ignorance is an insult to the memory of all who fought against the Axis powers, including that of your own countrymen.

Dan, I have to agree with you, and it pains me...The US Army sent special troops to Papua New Guinea to by trained in the art of jungle fighting by those who were considered the best in the world in jungle combat.

Although New Guinea isn’t Australia, it is believed that many of the instructors at this training camp were Australians. These American trained up troops returned from New Guinea and entered the war in the pacific theatre becoming known as the “Alamo Scouts”...

America’s first specialized force tasked with chasing the Japanese all over the Philippine Islands under General Walter Krueger.
My father was a Alamo Scout and said they were some of the best fighting men he’d ever seen...Australians are far from gun shy pussies when it comes to war, and have always supportted the US military by sending talented men of war to fight...I’ve never head a complaint about an Aussies being a poorly trained bullet catching soldier. I give much respect to those who fought and fought well and continue to do so whenever they are called upon by her allies.

What pains me most is how did a Koala Bear Faced pansies ass lover like JS ever survive in your country amongst brave men? One could, I guess, objectively assume, someone had to cook, clean and sew patches on the men’s uniforms. Possibly making JS an ASS-ET to some men...😎😳

Fellows like myself are here to pat gay arsed little ponces like yourself on the bottom and guide you through the pitfalls of the world, for God knows you are not capable of doing so all by your lonesome.

Z
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Z
Trump is our American President and most of us are very happy with him,he is a real man and isn`t afraid to speak his mine, you small countries may not like our President but we needed a real man to stand up to countries like North Korea and Russia, I notice the countries you people live in have not ? > Back to World WAR 2 > America lost the most soldiers and spent the most money-gold whatever you want to call it. percentages don`t count when it comes to dead soldiers it`s all terrible for any family in any country. >>> no matter what your history books say America is the biggest reason World War 2 was won and over !

My God, how ignorant of history can someone get?

https://www.secondworldwarhistory.com/world-war-2-statistics.php Have a read of the middle column dude. Take special note of Russia and China (allies in WWII) and see if the sawdust in your noggin can strain itself to comprehend the numbers.

As for your president I don't dislike him. In fact I find him very entertaining and even likeable. Most of the rest of the world is laughing at you though. However, I still haven't quite figured out if your el presidente is 100 cents in the dollar or that he's so smart that he pretends to have a few screws loose in order to get support from the multitudes of you who are definitely not 100 cents in the dollar. Still, he has to be better than the alternative - Slick Willie's other half. Not that I really give a rat's azz,

"The 257 Roberts, some people like to call it the “.257 Bob.” I think these people should be hung in trees where crows can peck at them." - David Petzal
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
say want you Lad`s - liberals want it must help you feel better. its funny and over !

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
say want you Lad`s - liberals want it must help you feel better. its funny and over !

Just saving this for posterity as stupidity should be showcased.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Saying you just want to “Pat” my ass, feels like you’re coming onto me, again for the 100th time...No, no, no, Mo! Back in your closet...Beavers don’t roll that way...😡😎

“Molon Labe”
Z
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Z

It appears that JS is correct; you're just another alien new American liberal, commie, lefty troll attempting to cause dissension. Thankfully, the vast majority of American's in your adopted country aren't as whacko.

Edit: Actually Pete, I'm only kidding, I was bit hard on you and I shouldn't do that. I don't care what your political persuasion or sexual orientation is. I'm sure you're basically a good guy and are really competent at some things, obviously though, history is not some thing you excel at. We all have our strengths and weaknesses. Example, my ex wife was a English professor and if I asked her to show me where, say, Argentina was on the world map she wouldn't have a clue. However, she could correctly spell every word in the dictionary.

"The 257 Roberts, some people like to call it the “.257 Bob.” I think these people should be hung in trees where crows can peck at them." - David Petzal
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

It appears that JS is correct; you're just another alien new American liberal, commie, lefty troll attempting to cause dissension. Thankfully, the vast majority of American's in your adopted country aren't as whacko.

From the looks of his posts, the vast majority of people worldwide aren't.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
now yes i knew the about the aussie's helping America glad they did help some in all the wars,but here's why i did this,it did piss you guys off right ? and fire you up ? now the question on this forum : getting hunting rifles into Australia . think about ?? Australia soldiers fought inthose Wars to save freedom,many died to perserve your freedom. you all deserve your full rights including guns so get them back,those liberals in charge get rid of them. sorry for some things but now you know why i postedl. also the WOrld U.N. wants American's to lie their guns down,we won't you need them back ! theres a war coming get your rights back be ready.

Last edited by pete53; 08/10/18.

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
IC B3

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Might just be the company I keep; but Aussie's of my aquaintence sure seem to have a lot of guns, and are as enthusiastic hunters and sport-shooters as any.

Heading back Down Under on Wednesday. If I couldn't live where I am, that's where I'd move.

Life begins at 40. Recoil begins at "Over 40" Coincidence? I don't think so.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Model70Guy

Heading back Down Under on Wednesday.

What are you chasing?

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Reds and fallows in SA. Thin 'em out a bit.

Life begins at 40. Recoil begins at "Over 40" Coincidence? I don't think so.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
now yes i knew the about the aussie's helping America glad they did help some in all the wars,but here's why i did this,it did piss you guys off right ? and fire you up ?

So you're saying they need your prodding to "do the right thing?"

What an arrogant prick.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
😂🤣😎

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by smokepole
now yes i knew the about the aussie's helping America glad they did help some in all the wars,but here's why i did this,it did piss you guys off right ? and fire you up ?

So you're saying they need your prodding to "do the right thing?"

What an arrogant prick.

pete53 - the gift that keeps giving.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Trump is our American President and most of us are very happy with him,he is a real man and isn`t afraid to speak his mine, you small countries may not like our President but we needed a real man to stand up to countries like North Korea and Russia, I notice the countries you people live in have not ? > Back to World WAR 2 > America lost the most soldiers and spent the most money-gold whatever you want to call it. percentages don`t count when it comes to dead soldiers it`s all terrible for any family in any country. >>> no matter what your history books say America is the biggest reason World War 2 was won and over !

Prove me wrong Pete.
Google Russian losses in WWII.
Their average daily loss, for years was 19,000. Yes nitwit, 19,000.

American losses on D-day 2,500. Iwo Jima, 26,000 casualties, 6,800 dead. In 36 days.

Had family involved in WWII, proud of what they did. And we live in a great country.

But don't embarrass them by showing your lack of knowledge.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Z
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Z
It's a shame that Australian firearms law has become more restrictive for the law abiding gun owners. Still, I have a friend who hunts Axis deer over there from time to time and he has had no trouble or serious impediments put in his way.

We have a vocal minority here in NZ who are anti gun and get way too much attention by the media. They're your usual urbanite, liberal, types who haven't a clue about the wilderness or that just about every farm in this country (and there are a lot of farms) has at least one rifle or shotgun. They would love to see more restrictive firearms laws placed on us. They haven't a chance of succeeding though as we love our guns too much and we're too organized. Long may it remain so.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
It's a shame that Australian firearms law has become more restrictive for the law abiding gun owners. Still, I have a friend who hunts Axis deer over there from time to time and he has had no trouble or serious impediments put in his way.

We have a vocal minority here in NZ who are anti gun and get way too much attention by the media. They're your usual urbanite, liberal, types who haven't a clue about the wilderness or that just about every farm in this country (and there are a lot of farms) has at least one rifle or shotgun. They would love to see more restrictive firearms laws placed on us. They haven't a chance of succeeding though as we love our guns too much and we're too organized. Long may it remain so.

Well, some good news is that my wife received her Firearms Licence (A,B) notification today in the mail, photo on Thursday and then look about for a 1958 Brno model 5 for her, I already have a nice 1980's piece of Roger Vardy's walnut ready to be cut to fit her.

Z
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Z
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Well, some good news is that my wife received her Firearms Licence (A,B) notification today in the mail, photo on Thursday and then look about for a 1958 Brno model 5 for her, I already have a nice 1980's piece of Roger Vardy's walnut ready to be cut to fit her.

The 1958 Model 5, the best of all the Brno's ever made. Good luck with your project.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

158 members (35, 44mc, 2UP, 7887mm08, 007FJ, 15 invisible), 1,500 guests, and 883 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,600
Posts18,454,582
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.