Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
J
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
J
I am looking to apply for draws tomorrow. What can anyone PM or tell me about the differences between 13D West and 14C?

Is trophy quality trending up or down? Else, for same price would you go to Yukon or NWT instead?

"The end of the human race will be that it will eventually die of civilization"-- Emerson

Support outdoor sports and our hunting-conservationist heritage; hunt with high morals and ethical standards
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It is a little late... due today and a contract with a guide is required before entering the draw.

Sheep are way down everywhere.

14C is always better, trophywise.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
P
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
P
If you wanna fly around and eyeball Sheep before you hunt go to canada. There is no mountian covered in trophy Sheep. Alaska still has some great Sheep. But some alaska residents are kinda at a point of really not liking non resident hunters and guides so it’s hard to say if the information your given is from someone who don’t want you here in the first place or someone trying to make a living off you showing up. 14c has some great Sheep still in it. So do the wrangells too.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by powderburner
If you wanna fly around and eyeball Sheep before you hunt go to canada. There is no mountian covered in trophy Sheep. Alaska still has some great Sheep. But some alaska residents are kinda at a point of really not liking non resident hunters and guides so it’s hard to say if the information your given is from someone who don’t want you here in the first place or someone trying to make a living off you showing up. 14c has some great Sheep still in it. So do the wrangells too.

The Wrangells is not an area he mentioned...

Nothing I posted is anything other than direct fact and I am the only other poster to this thread. I have zero vested interest in sheep hunters and make nothing off them.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
P
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
P
Was I not allowed to offer information on any other area? Also was not implying YOU had a hidden agenda with your reply. I figured just maybe the OP was inquiring information from other sources besides 24hr. Just relax big Deer, not attacking you.

John I sent you a message with information, didn’t want to post it here just in case I offended anyone else in this thread. Lol

Last edited by powderburner; 12/16/17.
IC B2

W
WDH Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Please dont drink and drive this holiday season sitka deer.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

132 members (44mc, 7887mm08, 007FJ, 7mm_Loco, 10gaugemag, 35, 12 invisible), 1,475 guests, and 791 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,570
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.