Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
F
Full3r Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
F
Going through the safe getting rid of excess and decided I’m going to get a nice 22 for plinking and squirrel hunting. Is there any advantage of getting rid of my 10/22 and going to a different model. Always liked the looks of the browning autos and the old marlins. If a guy was only going to have one what would you do?

GB1

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I'd keep the 10/22. Easy to work on, nothing isn't fixable, if it needs any attention at all. More stuff is available for it than any other rimfire rifle. My DSP ain't going anywhere, despite having a raft of nice .22s. Then again, my CZ 452 isn't going anywhere either.

If I were stuck with just one, it would probably be the CZ, because it's so danged nice, but I have seven pretty good .22s, and don't plan on getting rid of any of them.

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
If you like it, keep it. There's something to be said for being able to load up a couple of 25 round mags and blasting away.
I always wanted a 10/22, but bought an old long tube model 60 a few years ago instead. Not quite as versatile or upgradable, but it's alright.
I like the Browning also.

Some might want a precision bolt action, or just a bolt action trainer to mimic their big game rifle.

I like being able to shoot any kind of ammo, and still have relatively fast reload, if I could only have one. So for me, a tube fed S,L,LR in lever, pump, or auto(Speedmaster).

My "keeper", largely for sentimental reasons, but also because I think it's close to perfection as a classic lightweight and handy, easy to carry, walnut and steel small game/plinking/fun-to-use rifle, is a 39M with the straight "Texan" style stock and 20" lightweight barrel.

I still like an auto also, and think they make a better target rifle for shooting from a bench than a lever or a pump. So there's that added versatility on their side.

Last edited by DollarShort; 12/17/17.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Full3r
Going through the safe getting rid of excess and decided I’m going to get a nice 22 for plinking and squirrel hunting. Is there any advantage of getting rid of my 10/22 and going to a different model. Always liked the looks of the browning autos and the old marlins. If a guy was only going to have one what would you do?

Have a nervous breakdown. There is no way I could decide which .22 to keep and which to unload.

I did do that some years ago. A LH Kimber 82 was so accurate that it drove out every other .22 rifle I owned except a 1968 10/22 kept for sentimental reasons. But the sneaky little things kept creeping back and now number five in the house with a current bid on a sixth. One would "work" but they each do something a little differently or a little better than the others, or they handle differently, or whatever excuse seemed logical at the time of acquisition.

Life is short. Unless there some financial need to convert firearms to money, pamper yourself.

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
F
Full3r Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
F
Jim, I hear ya man. I keep telling myself if I purge and get down to one safe I can invest that money into some hunts. The deer hunting here is good but at most we can get 2 deer in gun season which lasts a week. Started doing more bird hunting this year and now miss the simpler times of rambling the woods looking for squirrels. My little guy will be 4 and wants to tag along. The small game way more exciting than deer for me. And he likes the shooting and eating part

IC B2

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
If I could only have one .22 (shudder) it would be an annie 54. Sporter versions of same would work for your squirrel pursuits but it's a depressing notion.

She never made it past the bedroom door, what was she aiming for...?
She's gone shootin..
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Must have? Apparently, all of them; i keep buying the things.

We’ve far too many pack rats, as well as sqirrels, this symmer moles and ground sqirrels... damaging buildings and contents and equipment. Have vowed to have a .22 in every outbuilding for the purpose, so when find a serviceable of no great value, am easily tempted. Eye on an old marlin m60 with older bushnell at the local booze and gun store. I enjoy tearing stuff down, ironing out the little problems, and putting them back to work.

Recently got my first ruger .22’s, a 22/10 targert and an American target (sale!) to hang inside the garage and shop doorways.

Not sure what the future must haves will be, but have impulse bought a mauser 340es and a marlin 1892, if that tells you anything. Last month, a ruger flatgat single six. Month before that, a colt frontier 9”.... I dunno, they’re just cute?

Will echo that the cz 452 is a staple must-have.

Last edited by sandcritter; 12/17/17.

Golldammed motion detector lights. A guy can’t even piss off his porch in peace any more.

"Look, I want to help the helpless. It's the clueless I don't give a [bleep] about." - Dennis Miller on obamacare.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Must have, ....... at least one nice bolt action, one nice semi auto and one nice lever action.
In my safe I have a M77/22 in stainless and walnut, a 10/22 with nice walnut stock and green mountain sporter barrel and a Marlin 39M Mounty. Plus some other rimfires for the boys to use.

Help keep our sport going. take a kid outdoors!
W
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
W
My CZ 452 is my favorite, followed my a couple 39's, and old Remington 's!!

Molon Labe
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I should amend my list to add a nice pump 22 as well.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
My go to .22 is an old Winchester M61 that is being fitted with a new 3-9x33 AO Leupold right now. I have a 10/22 Sporter from '68, but it is probably nostalgia that brings me back to that M61 because as a kid growing up I had a M62A top ejector that I thought was near perfect for a rambling around rifle if it would only be a side ejector with a top mounted scope. The 10/22 Sporter is okay, but it just doesn't balance or have all those solid steel fitted parts like that old Winchester. .22's are dirty little cartridges and they fill up a semi-auto's action with a lot of carbon. A manual action doesn't have that issue.

My other auto is a .45

The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I decided to not get rid of guns anymore. Had too many that I wish I still had. ESPECIALLY 22's! Just bought one of my must have 22's. Cz455FS. Hope it shoots as good as it looks!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I still need a good 22 WMR and although not rim fire, a Hornet.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by WyoCoyoteHunter
My CZ 452 is my favorite, followed my a couple 39's, and old Remington 's!!

I only have two 22LR long guns.....CZ 452 American and a M39.
As much as it pains me to say this if I could only have one it would be the CZ.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
If I could only have one .22 rifle, it would be a Winchester 52 Sporter.

If I could only have two .22 rifles, I would add a 10/22 with an upgraded barrel, stock, and trigger.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
belgium browning t bolt

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
BL 22 s l lr can shoot anything and if there is a dud lever it out and keep goin

Only Dead Fish Go With The Flow
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
If you plan to have "only one," then you'd have to decide what you want to use it for the most.

It's always nice to have a plinking semi like your Ruger, and then an accurate bolt for training. I don't care about levers so that's not needed, unless they're your thing.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

I've done it 3 times already. The formula starts with a 10/22 action, Jard 1 lb trigger, Volquartsen sharp extractor and recoil buffer, either Magnum Research (done 2) or Volquartsen (done 1) fiber wrapped .920 barrel, hogue stock, Talley B&R, and .. I'd probably change scopes. I've used Leupold RF specials in 4x and 2-7X in the past, but I think I'd do the 3-9 AO RF special with vertical CDS and horizontal wind-plex crosshair. Generally this setup produces half inch 5 shot 50 yard groups with HV hunting hollowpoint ammo, either CCI mini-mag HPs, WW power points, or bulk Federal in my guns. Also do well with subsonics.

The only other .22 that really interests me is a Winchester model 75 heavy target gun.

Tom

Anyone who thinks there's two sides to everything hasn't met a M�bius strip.

Here be dragons ...
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Impossible to have only one I'd say. I have a stinking blast shooting my 39A tho. That thing is a hoot! Kinda like my Marlin 25N. Damn good shooter too. .22's are the cat's ass.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
CZs are hard to beat for quality and accuracy for factory guns. 10/22 hard to be for quality , economics, and ability to modify.
Henry lever guns are great for plinking, well made, and reasonably priced.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
I hope that day never comes that i have to make that decision, i got a truck load of 22's and im not talking pickup truck either. i been collecting 22's since the 70's and my dad way before that, so he acquired quite a few of the older type 22 of the day, I still buy older 22's when I see them and I probably trippled what he got. my favorite tree rat killer is Sako finnfire, with a mcmillan stock, lilja barrel, Jewell trigger set at 2oz, topped off with a Leopold 4x12ao with custom premier reticle hold over hairs, this gun at 50 yards you can watch bullets go through bullets holes all day long.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
If only one, would be my Remmy 121 pump. Shoots great for what I would do with a 22 in that type of situation. If only one bolt, would be an Annie 54, as mentioned above.

Regards,

Tom
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
This is a culture thing. We all have certain ones that are indispensable to US. I have more than the average person, although not a truck load as mentioned earlier. You rock BTW. I love the Remmy 5 teens and have a few, my fave being a 513T. I adore my CZ 455 fullstock. The varmint, not so much although I found what it likes to shoot. I have an old Sears made by High Standard that shoots way out of proportion to what it should for a semi. I am in the process of trying to trade my youngest son out of a nice Rem 121. Just because I'm an old man and like old guns. Just one? I'm too weak. Can't do it.

Society of Intolerant Old Men. Rifle Slut Division
F
Full3r Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
F
Went through the 455/452 phase and they are gone now. Have rem 510 single that will be for the little guy when he gets big enough. I’m really thinking I need a tube fed remington bolt gun or a 12/121. They sure do look nice

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I have a fairly comprehensive assortment of .22's- from a 52 year old el-cheapo Mossberg semi-auto (X-mas present that year) to bolt action and single shot target rifles. To make me pick just one or two for here on out, you better be holding a gun to my head. But if you did that to me, I would swallow hard and grab my Springfield M1922M2 (and also try to scoop up the Woodsman on the way out the door).

"You can lead a man to logic, but you cannot make him think." Joe Harz
"Always certain, often right." Keith McCafferty
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Well ,I currently own my two candidates..

First would be my CZ M452 American in .22 LR.
Second would be my first rifle- a 1970's Winchester M9422.

The CZ shoots 3/8" cloverleafs with decent ammo at 50 yards. The m9422 is not too far behind.

Both are super quality rifles.

B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
I am in agreement with jk16. CZ 452 shoots great, M9422 is a pleasure to carry and pleasing to look at. I will never pare down to just two rimfire rifles let alone handguns. I could get down to one bolt action, two lever actions, one pump and one semi auto. Can’t part with my TC carbine either, it is the most accurate rimfire in my gun safe.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

ever body needs a Marlin 39.............

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

LOL
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Anschutz 54 Sporter

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Winchester 75 Sporting with Weaver J4 top mount.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
My vote would be a Kidd barreled action, tapered barrel, two stage trigger and place it in a cheap Hogue stock. Spend the rest of your money on CCI mini mags for life. Super impressive build quality at a price that is reasonable.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
About ten years ago I picked up a Cooper Classic 57M, and mounted a 6X36 LR in super low rings.

Beyond the quality and half-minute accuracy, the rifle's fit and balance are far superior to any rimfire I have ever handled. It is likely the last of any of my rifles I would ever let go.

Anybody who seriously concerns themselves with the adequacy of a Big 7mm for anything we hunt here short of brown bear, is a dufus. They are mostly making shidt up. Crunch! Nite-nite!

Stolen from an erudite CF member.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
My favorite was a Model 12 BSA Martini, peep sites, a gallery rifle. 29" heavy barrel micrometer peeps with a post and globe front. My eyes finally got to the point where I could not do it justice. Now a CZ 452 with scope. Everyone needs an accurate 22LR..

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
CZ 455 for me also..........I have no desire to own another 10/22, or other cheap rifle (Savage, Marlin, etc) again.

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by tikkanut

ever body needs a Marlin 39.............

My Marlin 39A isn't just my favorite rimfire, it's my favorite rifle. Despite having a couple of pretty decent center fire rifles.

Guy

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Remington 541-S

It�s a magazine not a clip......

Advice is seldom welcome, and those who need it the most, like it the least.�
- Lord Chesterfield. 1750
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
The new Vudoo V22 looks like a nice rifle.....

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I have a couple Browning A-Bolts in .22LR. Incredibly accurate. Full-sized A-Bolts, they're great for off season practice. No longer made but easy to find, although not cheap.

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
I have a couple Browning A-Bolts in .22LR. Incredibly accurate. Full-sized A-Bolts, they're great for off season practice. No longer made but easy to find, although not cheap.

P

I would like to have one in WMR to accompany my LR.

Great Little Guns.

One too many hobbies....
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Ackleyfan

I had to look that up. Wow!

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
My forum name should give you a clue. Mine is a first year production 2 digit SN. When I got my first look of this $1K .22 my first thought was "How can they make this so inexpensively?" It is first class quality throughout and shoots almost as well as my competition rimfire benchrest rifles.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Haven't had the chance to shoot it yet but mine arrived and I have high hopes.

She's gone shootin..
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by Certifiable

I look forward to your thoughts on your new toy, that controlled round feeding looks flawless, I have a cooper so not sure I need another 22 lr but I could be persuaded!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Certifiable

Do keep us posted.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Will do gents. There's a couple here and I'll try to get the less computer challenged to post some pics

She's gone shootin..
R
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
R
Less computer challenged here.....

Two vudoos, same specs.

Vudoo Ravage
18” ACE barrel with target crown
30moa rail
Larger bolt knob

I shot mine and while it showed promise with one lot of federal ultramatch, it defintally did not like another. I still need to try out some other ammo.
10 shots @ 50yds
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Last edited by robertham1; 12/21/17.
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Those are super nice........

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
If I ever got down to one rimfire (or one rifle of any sort) it would be my remington 581. I have a few rimfires around and love them all. If I didn't have the 581 I'd look to a 9422 or a M39. Next in order of preference might be the browning auto.

But regardless of which rifle I chose for my first .22, my second would be the 10-22.
And if a 10-22 was my only rimfire I wouldn't lose any sleep over it.

"Chances Will Be Taken"

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I think a 10/22 of some kind, the customer the better, is mandatory. There are so many, in so many different models, and they can really shoot if breathed on, anyone with any rimfire should have one.

Then, there's a need for a nice bolt action, a "grown up" sporter. Anschutz 54, Kimber 82, Browning 52 (or clone), and the CZ 452. Those are all nice. I have a sorta nice Marlin 880 that my dad gave me when I was 14 or so. It's been worked on and used hard, but I'll never let it go.

Levers? The Marlin 39. Hands down.

And of course, if there are kids in the pipeline, another bolt action that a kid can handle, yet still shoots well, with GOOD iron sights, a decent trigger and maybe a good six power on tip-offs.

And have we started on pistols yet? Ruger Marks One through Four? Colt Ace clones, depending on your centerfires? S and W K 22?

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Love the 54s and the 52s....even enjoyed giving a couple Vudoos a run today.
But it seems my favorite right now is an Oregon Kimber 82 classic with a fixed 4 on top.

Its scary accurate with UM22 at 50...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
robertham1, those are some nice rifles!

I just picked up a Ruger Mark IV Heavy Barrel Target pistol from Whittakers for $372. Pretty good deal.

F
Full3r Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
F
Well the sickness got me. After selling a few big rifles that just hid in safe I ordered a CDNN special Browning 22 auto. Then picked up a 582 from a member here. I have 4 little ones and the oldest claimed the 10/22 as hers so I guess the others get to find something now.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner
I think a 10/22 of some kind, the customer the better, is mandatory. There are so many, in so many different models, and they can really shoot if breathed on, anyone with any rimfire should have one.

Then, there's a need for a nice bolt action, a "grown up" sporter. Anschutz 54, Kimber 82, Browning 52 (or clone), and the CZ 452. Those are all nice.

Dave,

To Me You are describing the perfect minimum rimfire battery.

Plus something rooted in rimfire history such as Your Marlin lever, a pump (Rem. 121 or Win. 1890), semi-auto (Rem. 241 or Win.63), any of the Remingtons with the integral Peep sight, etc.

Jerry

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Well the sickness got me. After selling a few big rifles that just hid in safe I ordered a CDNN special Browning 22 auto. Then picked up a 582 from a member here. I have 4 little ones and the oldest claimed the 10/22 as hers so I guess the others get to find something now.

Well played...

"Chances Will Be Taken"

H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
I have several 22 rifles. A CZ 452 American is the first one that ever satisfied me. It looks and carries good. Quality build and suits my accuracy needs.

M
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M
Looking for a .22 magnum myself, trying to decide between a Henry or Savage 93 (I am left handed).

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
a Henry or a Savage ain't a 'must have'......

M
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M
You buy what you like. I’ll buy what I like.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
I think the only 22 magnum ( after trying 4-5 different brands) to have is the H&K 300--now I want to get an H&K 270 to see if the 22lr is as fine

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
i personally have a tack driving 77/22 and s&w 17 for squirrel hunting and an s&w mp15/22 for blazing away. nothing wrong with the othersi have though. truck gun, camp gun, kitchen door gun, kid loaner gun, etc. but as minimum, i think every man needs a precision 22 rifle and handgun.

My diploma is a DD214
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
I'm lusting for a CZ full stock 22lr. I have the varmint and like it a lot. Bought it from a member here and put a Nikon on it. Now for the sexier FS....,

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
OldRooster, I have the Varmint and FS both. Get it. You won't be sorry.

Society of Intolerant Old Men. Rifle Slut Division
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
2400, I have heard others talk of poor performance with 22 Mags....even with Annie 54s. I love my Ruger Predator and Cooper. Both are very accurate with the 30gr Hornaday VMax and some of the CCI offerings . I guess I got lucky.

That said, I had a few boxes of Fiocchi and White box Winchester that would only do 1" at best at 60-70 yds.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by m1919
2400, I have heard others talk of poor performance with 22 Mags....even with Annie 54s. I love my Ruger Predator and Cooper. Both are very accurate with the 30gr Hornaday VMax and some of the CCI offerings . I guess I got lucky.

That said, I had a few boxes of Fiocchi and White box Winchester that would only do 1" at best at 60-70 yds.

M1919..

I don't think you got "lucky" with your two Mags..

Actually for what it cost- the Cooper SHOULD shoot well. The Ruger Americans in .22 mag are also gaining a rep for shooting as well as any lower priced .22 mag.

You must remember that the 30g Vmax rounds are a pretty recent developement .The 22 Mag had a 40 year track record of pretty mediocre accuracy compared to the .22LR before they appeared.

And from the dozen or so .22 mags I have owned since the late 1970s ,that rep is deserved.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
JK16, M1919 & Savage2400,

In the late 80's (early 90's?) I had a Ruger 77/22 22 Mag that was a tackdriver at 100 yards (almost... it shot approx. 1 inch groups with Win. 40 grain JHP, My hunting round)... I didn't know what I had and later sold it.

Later bought the 77/22 Target version (heavy barrel stainless) and thought with the heavy barrel & the laminated stock it would be even better. I tried 6 or 7 different loads & tried some tweaks but never got it to shoot worth a darned at 50 yards.

I've been considering a Ruger American 22 Mag (the stainless version)... But after my last experience want to hear some others experience with the RAR mag rimfire.

Jerry

Last edited by jerrywoodswalker; 12/25/17.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by jerrywoodswalker

JK16, M1919 & Savage2400,

In the late 80's I had a Ruger 77/22 22 Mag that was a tackdriver at 100 yards (it shot approx. 1 inch groups with Win. 40 grain JHP, My hunting round)... I didn't know what I had and later sold it.

Later bought the 77/22 Target version (heavy barrel stainless) and thought with the heavy barrel & the laminated stock it would be even better. I tried 6 or 7 different loads & tried some tweaks but never got it to shoot worth a darned at 50 yards.

I've been considering a Ruger American 22 Mag (the stainless version)... But after my last experience want to hear some others experience with the RAR mag rimfire.

Jerry

Jerry,

I think you should just buy one.

Mule Deer here on the 'fire picked up a .22 mag RAR sporter locally a few years ago and says its one of the most accurate .22 mags he has ever fired.

My .22LR Ruger American sporter has run right along with my CZ 452 American with most ammo. And that CZ is damned accurate.

I think the little American bolts actually lock up tighter and more consistent than the old m77s did..There is no mini industry springing up selling "shim kits" etc for them. Its probably because they are 100% machined and the one locking lug arrangement is easier to fit properly.

Ruger is serious about making a good rimfire bolt gun for the money with the Americans. If you buy one and it does not function or shoot well send it back and they will make it right.

Last edited by jk16; 12/25/17.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

JK16,

I Probably will... in time.

I've got to try my latest 22 RAR out first.

Sold several guns that were lost in the safe and picking up a few of my wants... mostly rimfire.

I just bought a stainless RAR 22 LR the 24th (it won't be here until next week), it will be the 3rd that I have had... the other two have shot very very close to my CZ 452's (which I really like).

Jerry

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Favorite bolt .22 savage anshutz 54 sportier, favorite lever Winchester 9422 xtr, 5 ruger 10/22’s

Benefactor Life Member NRA, Arizona Hunter Education Instructor
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
I had a CZ 452 in 22 WMR and it was wicked accurate. Day to day and year to year. Trigger was light, crisp and clean from the factory.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Late post but my 2 pennies would be a Winchester Model 52. Japan made unless you have $3-$6k laying around for a Pre 64 Sporter.

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

483 members (10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 19rabbit52, 53 invisible), 2,667 guests, and 1,218 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,713
Posts18,456,946
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.