Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Hanoi Jane is at it again.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By Benjamin Brown | Fox News

Count Jane Fonda as the latest liberal Hollywood celebrity to donate big bucks in an effort to oust U.S. Rep. Darrell Issa in next year's midterm elections.

"Hanoi Jane," who will turn 80 years old Thursday, reportedly has contributed $100,000 to Flip the 49th! Neighbors in Action, a political action committee looking to turn California's 49th Congressional District over to the Democrats.

The group has already received $15,000 from HBO's "Real Time" host Bill Maher as well as $2,500 from Leonardo DiCaprio, the San Diego Union-Tribune reported.

Issa has held the 49th district House seat since 2001.

Jane Fonda: I'm not proud of America

Link.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

BP-B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Why can’t that bitch just die!!!

Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Patience, she has a lot more years behind her than she's got ahead of her.........

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Patience, she has a lot more years behind her than she's got ahead of her.........

Problem is, my prostrate is going bad and I might not be able to piss on Her grave. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by milespatton

Problem is, my prostrate is going bad and I might not be able to piss on Her grave. miles

Send me a jar of your piss Brother, If you don't make it I'll pour it on her grave for ya.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B2

M
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Send me a jar of your piss Brother, If you don't make it I'll pour it on her grave for ya.

I'd prefer to pour it on her head while she's still alive. Bitch wouldn't know how much I despise her if she was dead.

Mark

NRA Life Member
Anytime anyone kicks cancers azz is a good day!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Oh The Drama!
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P

How about a strong laxative and taking a dump on her grave? THat's my plan.
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by m_stevenson

I'd prefer to pour it on her head while she's still alive. Bitch wouldn't know how much I despise her if she was dead.

I like to jar thing .

Let it sit and get real rancid for a year or so then pour it on her head

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Miles, that aspect could become a problem - but then too there is that l-o-n-g line. May be really difficult to hold it until you get to her marker.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Jane Fonda: America is not proud of you! There we go, fixed.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Issa could easily slap her in the face with the change.

There is a real business opportunity in guaranteed delivery of micturition products to her rot box.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Get in line.

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
M
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by CCCC

Miles, that aspect could become a problem - but then too there is that l-o-n-g line. May be really difficult to hold it until you get to her marker.

They'll have to do a bin Laden and dump her at a secret location off the coast or the whole cemetery will end up smelling like stale piss.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Then take a dump on it Miles...

that's more appropriate anyway...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Owl Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Originally Posted by Seafire

Then take a dump on it Miles...

that's more appropriate anyway...

Or at least dribble on it

James Pepper: There's no law west of Dodge and no God west of the Pecos. Right, Mr. Chisum? John Chisum: Wrong, Mr. Pepper. Because no matter where people go, sooner or later there's the law. And sooner or later they find God's already been there.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Want to get her and the other liberal idiots back, donate to Darrell Issa...

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
704 members (11point, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 160user, 117LBS, 12344mag, 82 invisible), 2,661 guests, and 1,291 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,691
Posts18,399,843
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.