Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
As I posted above I sure hope you make a post about this person in the good guys sticky thread in the classified section so anyone else that wants to do business with this person know what they are getting into.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
GB1

D
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
D
Done, thanks for reminding me.

Two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights make a left....
V
Vek Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
And on the 8th day, God created Evaporust...

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Send him a 40 Walmart card and tell him to keep the dies.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
even on some of the post/replies some of the keyboard know it all`s who probably hunt very little nor do they ever shoot much,these keyboard boys got all the answer.some even feel they have the magic caliber and gun superior to any one else.here`s an example I asked a simple question in the big bore lever section about does the 300 win. mag considered big bore in a lever ? I got hammered with all these old bigger bore lever rifles that do not have the power,accuracy or range compared to a 300 win. mag. in a Browning lever BLR. one reply was this person had a 348 Winchester and his gun was bad medicine,i own a deluxe 348 win. let me tell this its a neat gun but in no way is it even close to the power of a 300 win.mag. yes I understand why a guy gets pissed off. the guy that sold you the dies should give you your money back .

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by dodge268
Burning his house seems a bit extreme. But effective in conveying that special message we sometimes struggle to put into words.

I refunded the guy his purchase price. Bad call.

If he makes a big deal out of it I'll kick in 7 bucks for shipping. You're not paying attention.

When I get them back I will list them in the classifieds as free to the first guy that isn't this Ahole. If you wanted to keep them forever why did you offer them in the first place?

So if anyone needs a set of 6.5-06 dies, stand by. Someone is going to get a New Years present. Horse, meet water ^^^^.

Patrick

Last edited by Fireball2; 01/03/18.

LOL
D
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
D
I'm trying to understand some of what you are trying to say Fireball. I didn't want to keep them forever and I offered to sell them to a guy who was looking for a set. I wasn't trying to dump them off. Why is it a bad call to refund him? What am I not paying attention to and what the heck does horse meet water infer?
And pete53, what the hell are you rambling about? I am the guy who sold the dies. I did offer his money back. What does any of that have to do with your choice of obscure cartridge? Also, sometimes we use the big letters, mostly at the beginning of sentences or proper nouns. Just food for thought.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Fun thread! Thanks for starting it.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Dodge, you a reloader?

LOL
D
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
D
Yes, have been for quite some time. Why do you ask?

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Cuz if you can't tell I'm pulling your leg you might want to step away from the explosives for a day or two! laugh

Sorry Dodge, it's not you, it's me, I'm in one of those moods! Have a good day.

LOL
D
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
D
No problem, my sarcasm detector is on the fritz. And it's too damn cold to go into my garage and do any reloading right now. And I really want to get some 338-06 put together. Having a Mdl70 bored out by JES. 20 degrees to too damn cold for Mississippi.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
i probably have 40 sets of dies. They have various stages of goop and discoloration on them, because they have been used. I keep thinking about throwing them in a tub filled with gas to soak out all the lube and stuff. I don't think your buyer would like me.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Clydesdale
I would have told him there was rust and sent pictures. None of that would have cost you a dime.

Maybe next time do your part.

It sounds like his description was enough. Sometimes being a decent person involves too much dick washing.

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
You didn't mention the rust and the buyer freaked out like a chick. Bad on all accounts. But I'd like the dies please. Thanks.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
D
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
D
A: the rust is only on the outside of the dies.
B: I offered pictures.
C: sorry but irfubar already asked so if they ever come back from this idiot he's got dibs.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by dodge268
A: the rust is only on the outside of the dies.
B: I offered pictures.
C: sorry but irfubar already asked so if they ever come back from this idiot he's got dibs.

I am glad to hear the dies will get to ifubar. The failure to disclose the rust was bullchit regardless of the pic offer IMO.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I thought only manlicker and milespatton put people on the "wahhhhh, Ignore" you never struck me as that type. Oh well.

You've been on ignore since you were born grin It just means I won't sell you anything or buy anything from you. Nothing personal; your just weird.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

D
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
D
Well your opinion is just that, yours. I personally don't care about how dies look, only do they produce concentric ammo. These dies do. I used them quite a bit. I also think the word "rust" is being used a bit liberally. There was a bit of surface rust, mostly on the locking rings and seating depth adjustment, the dies themselves were fine and i wouldn't hesitate to use them. He was looking for a set, I tried to help a guy out. I will be more cautious next time. Thanks for your input.
Patrick

D
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
D
watch4bear if I'm on ignore why are you still commenting on this thread?

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

604 members (12344mag, 007FJ, 10ring1, 1936M71, 10gaugemag, 160user, 77 invisible), 2,440 guests, and 1,132 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,121
Posts18,464,584
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.