Print Thread
Hop To
Page 12 of 15 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Starman

LOL...It don't take a 'savvy' business person to realise that they are making a schitload of money on coffee.
even an inbred simpleton in business can understand money and see a till that keeps filling up.

Well then, if it's so easy an inbred simpleton can do it, why didn't you?

Never mind.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Clydesdale
Not as sorry as we are for having to listen to your whiny BS. You and the friend that suggested you stop by the campfire should both go to Starbucks and hangout with the other whiny liberals.
What is this??? Do all Clydesdales invoke the imperial "we", and how do their minds work?

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I don't frequent Starbucks but I seldom it.

I don't like Starbucks politics but that goes for pert near any outfit that comes out of Seattle. I boycott some businesses but I'm not going to spite myself over Starbucks. If somebody says meet me at SB, I meet them there, but seldom go otherwise. In the PNW on both sides of the border there are MANY copy cat coffee places that give alternatives to SB, some of them excellent like Hurricane Coffee in Sequim, WA.

This morning the Starbucks in Safeway was the only place open within walking distance after I dropped my vehicle off for repair, and my wife couldn't pick me up for an hour. I got eats from the Safeway Bakery, the smallest cup of black coffee SB offered and a comfortable seat to read. So shoot me.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
A good friend of mine moved to Sequim. Will check out Hurricane Coffee when I head down there.

Last edited by Calvin; 01/03/18.
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Originally Posted by muffinman
Love going in there wearing my Trump hat and "Smoke a Camel" T shirt. Fun to watch the lesbos and girly men scatter like roaches when you hit the light switch.

Never buy anything ----- just grab a handful of napkins, blow my nose, drop em' on the floor and depart.

Real classy. I'll tell you what. Do those of us who seem to see eye to eye with you politically a favor, don't identify yourself as a Trump supporter or a second amendment supporter. There is absolutely no sense in validating false stereotypes held by our political opponents. And there's really no sense in feeding into those false stereotypes in front of people who may not yet be decided on whether or not "we" are a bunch of tactless neanderthals.

Last edited by Mad_Max; 01/04/18.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Okanagan

OK, took me about 15 seconds,
but
OK.
laugh

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Mad_Max
Originally Posted by muffinman
Love going in there wearing my Trump hat and "Smoke a Camel" T shirt. Fun to watch the lesbos and girly men scatter like roaches when you hit the light switch.

Never buy anything ----- just grab a handful of napkins, blow my nose, drop em' on the floor and depart.

Real classy. I'll tell you what. Do those of us who seem to see eye to eye with you politically a favor, don't identify yourself as a Trump supporter or a second amendment supporter. There is absolutely no sense in validating false stereotypes held by our political opponents. And there's really no sense in feeding into those false stereotypes in front of people who may not yet be decided on whether or not "we" are a bunch of tactless neanderthals.

He's so FOS his eyes are brown.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It don’t take much water to make good coffee.

( I felt obliged to post on this thread so Scott would owe ME an apology, too.)

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Any mention of scones yet? Whatever the fugg they are.

Some kind of bun/roll that is baked already stale.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Okanagan

I don't like Starbucks politics but that goes for pert near any outfit that comes out of Seattle. I boycott some businesses but I'm not going to spite myself over Starbucks. If somebody says meet me at SB, I meet them there, but seldom go otherwise. In the PNW on both sides of the border there are MANY copy cat coffee places that give alternatives to SB, some of them excellent like Hurricane Coffee in Sequim, WA.

This morning the Starbucks in Safeway was the only place open within walking distance after I dropped my vehicle off for repair, and my wife couldn't pick me up for an hour. I got eats from the Safeway Bakery, the smallest cup of black coffee SB offered and a comfortable seat to read. So shoot me.

Survival situations are not referred to as frequenting. smile

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Worst coffee in the world and most liberal messed up politics. Can't stand 'em. So, I just frequently drive past it.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Paul_M
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Any mention of scones yet? Whatever the fugg they are.

Some kind of bun/roll that is baked already stale.

Good scones are hard to find, but the good ones are very good. Most are dry and tasteless. I think they originated in Scotland, a take off on bannock, poor people's food. The good ones are similar to a big southern style biscuit with something baked in: cheese, dried apricots, etc. Apricot is my favorite. Hot and fresh, very good with butter alone or butter and jam. The best ones IME came from Elizabeth's bakery in Ladner, BC, back when Elizabeth owned the place. Scrumptious. I haven’t ordered a scone in years because one look at them tells me they aren't up to my memory standards. Wouldn't touch any that I've seen at Starbucks. In fact, it has to be still warm from the oven or I'll pass.

Last edited by Okanagan; 01/04/18.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Don't remember ever being in an actual Starbucks but I do enjoy their vacuum sealed grocery store stuff(homebrew).

And McD's has great coffee. Damn good IMHO.

Last edited by SamOlson; 01/04/18.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by curdog4570
It don’t take much water to make good coffee.

( I felt obliged to post on this thread so Scott would owe ME an apology, too.)

laugh

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Don't remember ever being in an actual Starbucks but I do enjoy their vacuum sealed grocery store stuff(homebrew).

And McD's has great coffee. Damn good IMHO.

Maybe. But for me its What-a-burger coffee or none at all.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I would go without coffee if my only option was SB. Never going to support that company.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
[img]https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/galleries/12522498/scott-f[/img]

This is a picture of a Trump voter sitting in a comfortable leather chair enjoying a black coffee. He is armed with a 1911 and two spare 8 round magazines. He is not gay or a snowflake. The beautiful lady who took his order and poured his black coffee already knew not to ask him if he wanted room for cream and filled the cup to the top. She happens to be a Veteran, a marine back from the sandbox.

Those who do not like this picture are free to do so, the man in the picture does not give a $hit. grin

The man in the picturesdoes not seem well versed in posting pictures in the new Campfire. crazy

Last edited by Scott F; 01/04/18.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Nice haircut, sir!
laugh

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
your wearing Velour.....

oh hell....here we go.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Scott F
[img]https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/galleries/12522498/scott-f[/img]

This is a picture of a Trump voter sitting in a comfortable leather chair enjoying a black coffee. He is armed with a 1911 and two spare 8 round magazines. He is not gay or a snowflake. The beautiful lady who took his order and poured his black coffee already knew not to ask him if he wanted room for cream and filled the cup to the top. She happens to be a Veteran, a marine back from the sandbox.

Those who do not like this picture are free to do so, the man in the picture does not give a $hit. grin

The man in the picturesdoes not seem well versed in posting pictures in the new Campfire. crazy

Yeah, but does he have his financial life in order enough to be able to afford to splurge on a cup of SB coffee?

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Page 12 of 15 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

588 members (12344mag, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 160user, 007FJ, 55 invisible), 2,308 guests, and 1,195 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,612
Posts18,454,920
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.