Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
358wsm Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular

Anybody else enjoy watching Andrew and Charlie..?

I live my dream through his experiences.
For me, there is nothing as theraputic as running a line...it's my heaven on earth.

Anyone.?

"I'd rather have an Army of Asses led by a Lion, than an Army of Lions led by an Ass." (George Washington)
GB1

358wsm Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular

I discovered Andrew about 8 years ago. Since then he's been awarded by the NWTFH.

He lives quite the life up there in the North...check him out and enjoy.

"I'd rather have an Army of Asses led by a Lion, than an Army of Lions led by an Ass." (George Washington)
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Yes. Ive been watching him and Charlie dog since about the beginning. I really enjoy his videos.

W
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
W
358 how will you do heaven on earth living in Maui??????????

Molon Labe
358wsm Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by WyoCoyoteHunter
358 how will you do heaven on earth living in Maui??????????

Great question.!
Well, Maui does indeed have its own little slice too. Lots of game here, the Axis Deer and hog populations are over the top, so much so that there isn't a season or bag limit. And the fishing, both hook and line as well as spearing is pretty good too.

But I am only over here to help a friend build a home for his family of 6...then (I believe) I'll be heading back to the mainland.

I grew up hunting, fishing, and trapping in the Adirondacks of New York...its in my blood, and I fear there's no cure. Hahaha..

I hope to retire from the construction field long before my body is completely spent, and spend my days not much unlike Andrew.

The Adirondack Fisher is on my bucket list...one of these days I'm going to put one up on the strecher.

Thanks, you guys for responding.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I too watch him regularly. Language is a bit rough, and its repetitious in many ways. But still fun to watch.

358wsm Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular

Yes, the language IS a bit rough.
But in all honesty, mine can be a bit rough too. I'm not excusing it, just being honest.

I've never seen a dog retrieve beavers before though. And I've never trapped Lynx or Wolverine, so it is fun to see those species in their element.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
I too have followed him over the years and love to see someone just "Living His Life".
I guess by now he has lost Charlie Dog, and I have been avoiding watching his videos for that very reason.

Some spelling errors can be corrected by a vowel movement.
~ MOLON LABE ~
358wsm Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by LouisB
I too have followed him over the years and love to see someone just "Living His Life".
I guess by now he has lost Charlie Dog, and I have been avoiding watching his videos for that very reason.

LouisB,

Thanks for the post.
Yes, I too fear Ol Charlie dog is now retrieving beavers high above in flats of doggie heaven

That will be tough on 'Drew you can see how closes they were in several vids.

I agree, Andrew lives quite the life.!

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
2017-2018 video uploaded and ole Charlie dog is there and healthy looking .

I've watched him for quite some time ,but didn't know his name until this thread .
Just ''the wild north'' guy to me.

In 5 years when I retire I'm planning on doing some trapping and winter living up around minnesota/wisconsin /maine , probably just snowshoe or maybe look into some crosscountry skis .

Drew sure seems to have a lot of energy , hope I'm healthy enough good Lord willing and all .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
IC B3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

597 members (1beaver_shooter, 17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 10ring1, 1337Fungi, 53 invisible), 2,720 guests, and 1,086 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,312
Posts18,468,262
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.