Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Originally Posted by wageslave

I can do 60 for Jesus sandals.

Here I've heard them referred to as "Jerusalem Cruisers".

laugh

I have heard that too!

I am MAGA.
GB1

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Is that why they call them Crocs?

Because its a Croc of Schit that a half pair of plastic shoes would cost that much?

I bet folks that wear crocs are afraid of snakes too...

I am MAGA.
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
There is another thing they are perfect for: Long airline travel. To take off at security, slip off during the flight, and weigh but a feather in luggage. Any long trip and it's what I wear.

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
People that hunt with 270’s

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by littlecmonkey
There is another thing they are perfect for: Long airline travel. To take off at security, slip off during the flight, and weigh but a feather in luggage. Any long trip and it's what I wear.

You must not have ever been on a long flight.

The depth of urine in the airplane bath room after 13 hours is easily above the holes in a pair of crocs.

I am MAGA.
IC B2

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
You know who wears them? Charleton McCallum of CMS Safaris, who is one of the best PHs in Africa today, wears them in the bush when he's hunting bull elephants.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I had to explain the term "pajama boy" to the wife the other day. I think she needs to read this thread then she will understand.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Obama wears crocs

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Whether going to the local Safeway or flying half way around the world, I wear shoes that won't come off and that protect my feet if I have to run for my life across broken glass. There is not one whiff of exaggeration in the preceding sentence.

I am faintly amazed at friends who wear open toed sandals on airplanes and anyplace from the souk in Fez to downtown Los Angeles. FWIW a doctor I worked with in Africa told me that parasite worms enter the body through bare feet or access to bare feet on the ground.

I wear Crocs (actually cheap knock-offs) in my house and around camp sometimes, but not elsewhere. My moose stalk in Crocs was an exception. cool Mine are super slick on wet floors, etc.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
I'm too old to give a darn what others think of my foot gear. I couldn't care less what they look like. Crocs are very comfortable and I wear them.

This^
Originally Posted by Tarkio
Wear them around the house. We have hundreds of square feet of hardwood floor and a cold garage floor so I wear them in the house regularly.

I also wear them when we are fishing on the boat. Handy to protect your feet when fishing in the summer.

They are also great camp shoes for in and out of the tent or cabin.

To quote Ray Stevens, I am secure in my manhood. I have no problem wearing crocs around when necessary and appropraite.

This^

Originally Posted by Hookset
It's been my experience that the only people who concern themselves about the stylishness of footwear for themselves or others tend to be women and homosexuals. Men tend to focus on utility. If it works, use it and f#@k what anyone thinks about it.

One man's opinion.

Yep

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by hanco
Obama wears crocs
Obama IS a crock...of sxxt

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
They aren't stylish enough to impress the ladies? If you need to depend on your shoes to impress the ladies, you have a lot more problems than just shoes.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Perfect around the house footwear, can be treacherous on the back porch when raining.

Never take life to seriously, after all ,no one gets out of it alive.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Leather not plastique... .

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Best backpacking camp shoe out there. They weigh next to nothing and let your feet air out after a long day of packing.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Yup love 'em. Even wear them groundhog hunting in the summer.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
You know who wears them? Charleton McCallum of CMS Safaris, who is one of the best PHs in Africa today, wears them in the bush when he's hunting bull elephants.

I wore them hunting pigs in Brazil, but caution that where there are thorns, they don't protect much.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Some women would allow themselves to be seen with a male in crocs. 'Ladies' probably not.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

The depth of urine in the airplane bath room after 13 hours is easily above the holes in a pair of crocs.

Been on plenty, but can't say as I've ever been in a airplane bathroom. I avoid most public rest rooms if at all possible.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Been on plenty, but can't say as I've ever been in a airplane bathroom. I avoid most public rest rooms if at all possible.

13 hours from LA to Auckland NZ and people are leaving urine soaked foot prints coming back from the restroom.

Amazing how people will loose all dignity after 13 hours of being stuck in an airplane!

I am MAGA.
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

579 members (02bfishn, 1lessdog, 160user, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 1337Fungi, 63 invisible), 2,491 guests, and 1,185 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,344
Posts18,468,746
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.