Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
F
ftbt Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
F
.... The KGB and the Stasi would be proud:

"A four-page memo circulating in Congress that reveals alleged United States government surveillance abuses is being described by lawmakers as “shocking,” “troubling” and “alarming,” with one congressman likening the details to KGB activity in Russia."

"Florida Rep. Matt Gaetz said he believed people could lose their jobs after the memo is released."

“I believe the consequence of its release will be major changes in people currently working at the FBI and the Department of Justice,” he said, referencing DOJ officials Rod Rosenstein and Bruce Ohr."

“You think about, ‘is this happening in America or is this the KGB?’ That's how alarming it is,” Pennsylvania Rep. Scott Perry said."

See:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...-memo-on-fisa-abuses-be-made-public.html

" ... sources say the report is “explosive,” stating they would not be surprised if it leads to the end of Robert Mueller’s Special Counsel investigation into President Trump and his associates."

See:

https://saraacarter.com/2018/01/18/...-removal-of-senior-government-officials/

We haven't heard much lately from Congressman Adam (Pencil-Neck Schit For Brains) Schiff, have we?? Hmmm ... I wonder why?

GB1

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Now, will the judge reviewing it allow it to be released to the public, who paid for it, or bow to dimocrap requests to hide it under the rock they crawled from?

The chickenschitt dims voted to keep their crimes from being seen by the full house of reps.

It will be discussed on Hannity tonight.

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/18/18.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
It is a pleasure to watch this unravel, funny thing is they actually thought they'd be able to keep it hidden.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Everything needs to be seen by all. These documents in their entirety need to be made public . Then the scumball democrats can pay the price at voting booths for their devious shyt they have been doing. They have had a big meanie republican/Watergate chip on their shoulders for 45+ yrs. Now it is time for them to feel the pain even more across all their ranks and get a dose of repercussive medicine......

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Wait...the domestic spying is getting out of hand??? Say it ain't so. I guess Congress is now officially up to the year 2003.

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 12344mag
It is a pleasure to watch this unravel, funny thing is they actually thought they'd be able to keep it hidden.

...and they were right.

This will be considered "classified" and not for the public eye and ...well you know the rest.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Who has the authority to release this memo to the public, or better yet, who has the power to keep it from the public?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Finklestein released information bout the testimony of the fusion guy, to help the other witlesses coordinate their upcoming testimony.

Let's hope a R sprouts some balls and does the same with this thing. (LOL)

N
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
N
I think this calls for an Executive order to bypass all the dimwits.

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by navlav8r

This^^^^. Its time for Trump to step in and make sure the dimocraps step in their own schitt.

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/18/18.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Just heads on stakes would suffice.......

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Who would have thought willfully giving up our constitutional protections would be abused by our own government ( that was sarcasm for the sarcasm impaired). The FISA thing is something Republicans own and need to fix. Those who abused it should be butt fugged with a hot branding iron.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
Who would have thought willfully giving up our constitutional protections would be abused by our own government ( that was sarcasm for the sarcasm impaired). The FISA thing is something Republicans own and need to fix. Those who abused it should be butt fugged with a hot branding iron.

Wrong. FISA has a legitimate place as a tool for enforcement. What needs attention are those who are willing to abuse Constitutional powers for political gain. Clearly the FISA affidavit was "enhanced" to get a judge to sign it, thus allowing surveillance. All intel gained after that should be stricken as "fruits of the poisonous tree", including all indictments and guilty pleas stemming from that illegal warrant.

Last edited by bigwhoop; 01/18/18.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Where's jeffo when we need him?

This, and much more, needs to be shoved in the nose of every American. Good luck though in getting MSM cooperation with that...ruins their narrative.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
It appears that US citizens will be soon shown just how close we came to a tyrannical government. Too many of those criminals are still in their positions of power.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
"Democrats voting along party lines -not- to release the information"

A roll call of their names needs to be a central talking point in the next elections and hopefully they will be held every bit as accountable. I would love nothing more than to see this also lead to the extinction of the Democratic Party.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman

Wrong. FISA has a legitimate place as a tool for enforcement. What needs attention are those who are willing to abuse Constitutional powers for political gain. Clearly the FISA affidavit was "enhanced" to get a judge to sign it, thus allowing surveillance. All intel gained after that should be stricken as "fruits of the poisonous tree", including all indictments and guilty pleas stemming from that illegal warrant.

Legitimate, yes, constitutional not so much in my opinion. Bush JR signed the Protect America Act which loosened the 4th amendment protections. I'll never understand the Republicans attack on the 4th. I'm not willing to give up any of my constitutional rights, even if it mean living in a more dangerous country. I have a problem with authority in general though smile

"In July of 2007, President Bush signed into law the Protect America Act of 2007 (PAA), which amended FISA to loosen the warrant requirement by permitting wiretapping of any phone calls originating in or being received in a foreign country. The PAA expired after 180 days, at which time Congress declined to renew it. However, many provisions of the PAA were reauthorized in the FISA Amendments Act of 2008, and have been used as the legal basis for mass surveillance programs4 disclosed by Edward Snowden in 2013"

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It appears that US citizens will be soon shown just how close we came to a tyrannical government. Too many of those criminals are still in their positions of power.

Do you really think that a majority of U.S. citizens would even recognize a tyrannical government for what it is?

MM

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Rosenstein was said to have plead to Paul Ryan not to allow the release. He's a grade A cockweasle.

F
ftbt Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Rosenstein was said to have plead to Paul Ryan not to allow the release. He's a grade A cockweasle.

I knew there had to be a reason for all that hair stuck in his teeth when he smiles.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Thegman

This, and much more, needs to be shoved in the nose of every American. Good luck though in getting MSM cooperation with that...ruins their narrative.

Jell0 doent have a clue as to what is going on. He, RT, GGhost, Nman, djs and NeBassman are sucking it in on CNN, and ignoring the taste of the schitt they get.

I Dindo Nuffin
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Thegman

Jell0 doent have a clue as to what is going on. He, RT, GGhost, Nman, djs and NeBassman are sucking it in on CNN, and ignoring the taste of the schitt they get.
d

Good point, if one is enough of an idiot, there's no way one is able to realize that one is an idiot...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

Do you really think that a majority of U.S. citizens would even recognize a tyrannical government for what it is?

MM

Nope...they're too fat and happy just doing nothing.

[Linked Image]

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by navlav8r

This^^^^. Its time for Trump to step in and make sure the dimocraps step in their own schitt.

As President Trump is THE subject of the FISA Warrant, The Mueller Investigation and This memo, it may be that he is not allowed to see it and is not allowed to declassify it.???

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
"Florida Rep. Matt Gaetz said he believed people could lose their jobs after the memo is released."

See...

THAT is the problem.

Lose their job? BS!

They need a firing squad. I'll leave the blindfold up to them...

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
This ^^^^^^^^

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Trump needs to get these basrds weeded out and prosecuted if crimes have been committed. No organisation of any kind can function effecively and efficently if they spend 80% of their time investigating wrong doing of its own self. I see nothing but chest beating , wailing and war dancing and no scalps on the pole. One big expensive pile of get nothing done.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Trump has known about this since early on, remember when he exploded over it? Trump is extremely patient in his maneuvers. He and Sessions have let this play out for a year. Trump is a master of "give enough rope".

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Looks like Wikileaks is offering a millon dollars bitcoin for anyone who leaks the memo to them.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
...........and the beat goes on......... (Sonny and Cher)

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Rugies
Looks like Wikileaks is offering a millon dollars bitcoin for anyone who leaks the memo to them.

Funny how things only get leaked when it benefits the Dems. If they wanted the public to see this it would already be printed on the front page of the NYT, but because they want to hide it, Wikileaks can't buy a copy.

------------------------
John
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Why do I think if this memo were damaging to Trump it would have leaked a long time ago?

Carpe' Scrotum
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jmh3

Funny how things only get leaked when it benefits the Dems. If they wanted the public to see this it would already be printed on the front page of the NYT, but because they want to hide it, Wikileaks can't buy a copy.

Opps, sorry did't see your post. I agree.

Carpe' Scrotum
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
I'd hope they will lose more than their jobs!

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
European Style Head shaving parties as on D-Day.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
And the ones not feigning surprise by the revelations are dolts that need to be sterilized to prevent future passing of said genetic material.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Eric Holder threatened congess months ago so did lynch . They might have some dirt on some of the people who have read this memo . Which could keep people quiet, I just hope somebody leaks it before the state of the union.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Eric Holder threatened congess months ago so did lynch . They might have some dirt on some of the people who have read this memo . Which could keep people quiet, I just hope somebody leaks it before the state of the union.

That's exactly how J. Edgar stayed in office and did whatever he wanted for decades.

Personally, I'd rather have the executive branch running the intelligence agencies, and not the other way around.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I think Trump can declassify anything he wishes.

Carpe' Scrotum
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I think Trump can declassify whatever he wants to also Steve. I would love to watch the meltdown if he were the one to declassify it.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I don't really watch TV. My wife does. I am messing around on forums while she has watched several news programs. Not one peep of this. You can bet if it was something anti-Trump the media would be on yet another hysterical bent. I find it curious that Mueller just happens to be working on Bannon at the time this story begins breaking. He's had access to Bannon, someone closer than anyone else to Trump for much of the campaign, for the duration of his witch hunt, but NOW he wants to work on Bannon. Mueller is neck deep in every damn bit of this.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Steve

I think normally this would be the case, but this isn't a normal situation.

President Trump is the subject in the FISA warrant, the Mueller investigation and the FISA Memo.

It's possible that as the memo pertains to him and potential wrongdoing on his part, he is not only not allowed to "declassify" it it may not even be allowed to see it.??

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
We'll never see the contents of the FISA memo. The whole issue will evaporate into thin air and We, The People, will be screwed forever by a rogue FedGov while our congresscritters screech their generic boilerplate bromides about "fighting for the children, senior citizens, and the military!".

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Steve

I think normally this would be the case, but this isn't a normal situation.

President Trump is the subject in the FISA warrant, the Mueller investigation and the FISA Memo.

It's possible that as the memo pertains to him and potential wrongdoing on his part, he is not only not allowed to "declassify" it it may not even be allowed to see it.??

There is nothing the President can’t see or declassify. It matters none if it is about the President. Hiding something from him or refusing to comply with orders is to insubordination and at a minimum a fireable offense and likely a crime. It’s a political game and Trump is staying out so that he’s not seen as trying to effect the investigation of both himself and the real criminals from the previous administration. My hope is there is provable criminal offense committed by Obama post Jan 20 2017. There would be no need for an impeachment to hold him accountable if he has participated in conspiracy post Presidency.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The other question I have is this: "How does Susan Rice get away with refusing to testify in front of a Congressional committee?"

Allegedly, she claimed 'executive privilege', but that c*nt doesn't HAVE executive privilege.

She is right smack in the middle of this FISA mess. When do we get to watch Trey Gowdy gut her like a salmon?

"I didn't realize we had so many snipers in this country." by J23
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
We'll never see the contents of the FISA memo. The whole issue will evaporate into thin air and We, The People, will be screwed forever by a rogue FedGov while our congresscritters screech their generic boilerplate bromides about "fighting for the children, senior citizens, and the military!".

Even the Columbians found a few honest men in the end; and Pablo Escobar came crashing down.

There are those who can't be bought.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

And northman, djs, jello, greghost and nebassman will proclaim, "Power to our masters" (who protect us and pay NK to not bomb us).

I Dindo Nuffin
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
This is like a broken record, but it needs to be said for the harder-headed among us:

This isn't going to end well......for the Democrats.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DakotaDeer
This is like a broken record, but it needs to be said for the harder-headed among us:

This isn't going to end well......for the Democrats.

There's a coping technique called denial. I suspect it will be employed en masse in the days ahead.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Now, will the judge reviewing it allow it to be released to the public, who paid for it, or bow to dimocrap requests to hide it under the rock they crawled from?

The chickenschitt dims voted to keep their crimes from being seen by the full house of reps.

It will be discussed on Hannity tonight.

I don't think it depends on a judge. The House or the President can release it.

[Linked Image from ]
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Trump needs to declassify the information and order that it be released forthwith. He should be ashamed of himself if he doesn't order it to be released.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RollingThunder
Trump needs to declassify the information and order that it be released forthwith. He should be ashamed of himself if he doesn't order it to be released.

So you Dimmies can accuse him of manipulation of classified evidence?

Just like he became evil overnight after firing Comey. The day before, Dimmies were calling for his head. But let Trump fire him, and all the sudden Comey is your Golden Boy.

Nah. We'll see how it plays out.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by luv2safari
[Linked Image]

Makes you wonder, doesn't it?

"For joy of knowing what may not be known we take the golden road to Samarkand."
James Elroy Flecker

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

573 members (1eyedmule, 19rabbit52, 10gaugeman, 1minute, 12344mag, 1_deuce, 62 invisible), 2,850 guests, and 1,244 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,707
Posts18,456,861
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.