Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
F
ftbt Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
F
.... The KGB and the Stasi would be proud:

"A four-page memo circulating in Congress that reveals alleged United States government surveillance abuses is being described by lawmakers as “shocking,” “troubling” and “alarming,” with one congressman likening the details to KGB activity in Russia."

"Florida Rep. Matt Gaetz said he believed people could lose their jobs after the memo is released."

“I believe the consequence of its release will be major changes in people currently working at the FBI and the Department of Justice,” he said, referencing DOJ officials Rod Rosenstein and Bruce Ohr."

“You think about, ‘is this happening in America or is this the KGB?’ That's how alarming it is,” Pennsylvania Rep. Scott Perry said."

See:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...-memo-on-fisa-abuses-be-made-public.html

" ... sources say the report is “explosive,” stating they would not be surprised if it leads to the end of Robert Mueller’s Special Counsel investigation into President Trump and his associates."

See:

https://saraacarter.com/2018/01/18/...-removal-of-senior-government-officials/

We haven't heard much lately from Congressman Adam (Pencil-Neck Schit For Brains) Schiff, have we?? Hmmm ... I wonder why?

GB1

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Now, will the judge reviewing it allow it to be released to the public, who paid for it, or bow to dimocrap requests to hide it under the rock they crawled from?

The chickenschitt dims voted to keep their crimes from being seen by the full house of reps.

It will be discussed on Hannity tonight.

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/18/18.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It is a pleasure to watch this unravel, funny thing is they actually thought they'd be able to keep it hidden.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Everything needs to be seen by all. These documents in their entirety need to be made public . Then the scumball democrats can pay the price at voting booths for their devious shyt they have been doing. They have had a big meanie republican/Watergate chip on their shoulders for 45+ yrs. Now it is time for them to feel the pain even more across all their ranks and get a dose of repercussive medicine......

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Wait...the domestic spying is getting out of hand??? Say it ain't so. I guess Congress is now officially up to the year 2003.

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 12344mag
It is a pleasure to watch this unravel, funny thing is they actually thought they'd be able to keep it hidden.

...and they were right.

This will be considered "classified" and not for the public eye and ...well you know the rest.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Who has the authority to release this memo to the public, or better yet, who has the power to keep it from the public?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Finklestein released information bout the testimony of the fusion guy, to help the other witlesses coordinate their upcoming testimony.

Let's hope a R sprouts some balls and does the same with this thing. (LOL)

N
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
N
I think this calls for an Executive order to bypass all the dimwits.

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by navlav8r
I think this calls for an Executive order to bypass all the dimwits.

This^^^^. Its time for Trump to step in and make sure the dimocraps step in their own schitt.

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/18/18.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Just heads on stakes would suffice.......

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Who would have thought willfully giving up our constitutional protections would be abused by our own government ( that was sarcasm for the sarcasm impaired). The FISA thing is something Republicans own and need to fix. Those who abused it should be butt fugged with a hot branding iron.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
Who would have thought willfully giving up our constitutional protections would be abused by our own government ( that was sarcasm for the sarcasm impaired). The FISA thing is something Republicans own and need to fix. Those who abused it should be butt fugged with a hot branding iron.

Wrong. FISA has a legitimate place as a tool for enforcement. What needs attention are those who are willing to abuse Constitutional powers for political gain. Clearly the FISA affidavit was "enhanced" to get a judge to sign it, thus allowing surveillance. All intel gained after that should be stricken as "fruits of the poisonous tree", including all indictments and guilty pleas stemming from that illegal warrant.

Last edited by bigwhoop; 01/18/18.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Where's jeffo when we need him?

This, and much more, needs to be shoved in the nose of every American. Good luck though in getting MSM cooperation with that...ruins their narrative.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
It appears that US citizens will be soon shown just how close we came to a tyrannical government. Too many of those criminals are still in their positions of power.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
"Democrats voting along party lines -not- to release the information"

A roll call of their names needs to be a central talking point in the next elections and hopefully they will be held every bit as accountable. I would love nothing more than to see this also lead to the extinction of the Democratic Party.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman

Wrong. FISA has a legitimate place as a tool for enforcement. What needs attention are those who are willing to abuse Constitutional powers for political gain. Clearly the FISA affidavit was "enhanced" to get a judge to sign it, thus allowing surveillance. All intel gained after that should be stricken as "fruits of the poisonous tree", including all indictments and guilty pleas stemming from that illegal warrant.

Legitimate, yes, constitutional not so much in my opinion. Bush JR signed the Protect America Act which loosened the 4th amendment protections. I'll never understand the Republicans attack on the 4th. I'm not willing to give up any of my constitutional rights, even if it mean living in a more dangerous country. I have a problem with authority in general though smile

"In July of 2007, President Bush signed into law the Protect America Act of 2007 (PAA), which amended FISA to loosen the warrant requirement by permitting wiretapping of any phone calls originating in or being received in a foreign country. The PAA expired after 180 days, at which time Congress declined to renew it. However, many provisions of the PAA were reauthorized in the FISA Amendments Act of 2008, and have been used as the legal basis for mass surveillance programs4 disclosed by Edward Snowden in 2013"

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
It appears that US citizens will be soon shown just how close we came to a tyrannical government. Too many of those criminals are still in their positions of power.

Do you really think that a majority of U.S. citizens would even recognize a tyrannical government for what it is?

MM

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Rosenstein was said to have plead to Paul Ryan not to allow the release. He's a grade A cockweasle.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

606 members (222Sako, 160user, 10gaugeman, 1moredeer, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 66 invisible), 2,481 guests, and 1,163 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,115
Posts18,464,467
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.