Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Brazos Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Received this in my email today in response to my note asking them to vote against the anti-gun bills.

"Thank you for your e-mail regarding SB 5444, SB 5463, SB 5992, SB 6049 and SB 6146. I am adamantly opposed to these bills. I firmly believe the best way to improve gun safety is through education and proper training on the safe handling of firearms by law abiding citizens. Additional gun regulations do nothing to reduce crime, only punish law abiding citizens, and give a false sense of security to those wishing to further restrict our gun rights.

Unfortunately, bills, initiatives, and proposals like these are being perpetrated on law abiding firearms owners across the nation. You may not be aware, but I am a certified firearms safety instructor and became one to encourage firearm safety and training for those who are looking to further their expertise in the safe handling of firearms. Rest assured – I hear you loud and clear – and stand strong right beside you.

Our 2nd Amendment Rights are under attack like never before. We need to remain vigilant.

Yours in service,"

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
nice

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
The pacific county dems are gun right appoint. The real problem comes from pugetroplis. The [bleep] that inhabited that region deserve to starve based on their own beliefs.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Metro Seattle/Puget Sound, Metro Potlandia, The SF Bay Area and Metro LA, all need to be put together and
be ONE State among themselves... or separate cities on their own, like Washington DC is...

and then leave the rest of us here on the West Coast alone..

they can have their liberal leftist utopia and the rest of us can finally live in a sane world once again..

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Brazos Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Yep, those cities are a problem.

I'm putting this out there for those who want to paint the whole state with the same brush.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
U can have your pot.…but your guns have to go..

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Originally Posted by Brazos
I'm putting this out there for those who want to paint the whole state with the same brush.

Appreciate that. Not every city or town in WA reflects Seattle views.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Unfortunately, our city council and county commissioners here in Spokane seem to think that we are a part of Seattle and need to have every one of their half baked idiotic ideas implemented in Spokane. I think the head of our city council believes that he is the one responsible for leading us out of the dark ages and into the light, as it is in Seattle.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Brazos
Yep, those cities are a problem.

We are far more free with our gun rights than states that get kudos for their gun rights. We are better than Texas and many other “pro gun” states as open carry has been allowed forever and we’re a “shall issue” for CCW. Barkeeps can carry on the job and taking your CCW to church isn’t illegal. Washington gets a bad reputation because of Seattle and Tacoma but overall we’re still a reddish state.

What representative sent the email to you?

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Brazos Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
I didn't ask her permission to post her response, so won't name her. But she represents the 17th District in the Senate...

IC B3

Brazos Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
This shows it is not strictly East vs West or urban vs rural in this state. The 17th District includes part of the 4th largest city and is in the western part of the state.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

177 members (300jimmy, 12344mag, 338reddog, 2UP, 35, 007FJ, 17 invisible), 1,520 guests, and 901 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,600
Posts18,454,584
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.