Hop To
T
Thegman Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
T
https://gop.com/the-highly-anticipated-2017-fake-news-awards/

The hardest part was probably limiting it to 11...funny if it wasn't so damn sad.

GB1

T
Thegman Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
T
Summary from CTH:

11. “RUSSIA COLLUSION!” Russian collusion is perhaps the greatest hoax perpetrated on the American people. THERE IS NO COLLUSION!

10. The New York Times FALSELY claimed on the front page that the Trump administration had hidden a climate report.

09. CNN FALSELY reported that former FBI Director James Comey would dispute President Trump’s claim that he was told he is not under investigation.

08. Newsweek FALSELY reported that Polish First Lady Agata Kornhauser-Duda did not shake President Trump’s hand.

07. CNN FALSELY reported about Anthony Scaramucci’s meeting with a Russian, but retracted it due to a “significant breakdown in process.”

06. CNN FALSELY edited a video to make it appear President Trump defiantly overfed fish during a visit with the Japanese prime minister. Japanese prime minister actually led the way with the feeding.

05. Washington Post FALSELY reported the President’s massive sold-out rally in Pensacola, Florida was empty. Dishonest reporter showed picture of empty arena HOURS before crowd started pouring in.

04. TIME FALSELY reported that President Trump removed a bust of Martin Luther King, Jr. from the Oval Office.

03. CNN FALSELY reported that candidate Donald Trump and his son Donald J. Trump, Jr. had access to hacked documents from WikiLeaks.

02. ABC News’ Brian Ross CHOKES and sends markets in a downward spiral with false report about Michael Flynn testifying against President Trump.

01. The New York Times’ Paul Krugman claimed on the day of President Trump’s historic, landslide victory that the economy would never recover.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I'm sick of their malicious lies.

It's not just an attack on Trump. It's an attack on anyone that voted for him against Hillary.

Fug the media.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
But Jeff Flake we should trust the media and should never attack them for reporting the "news".

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Paul_M
But Jeff Flake we should trust the media and should never attack them for reporting the "news".

As did McCain.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm out of town..did anyone watch CNN MSNBC for their responce?

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by atvalaska
I'm out of town..did anyone watch CNN MSNBC for their responce?

I always try to tune in to Morning Joke to see just how unhinged they have become. They did mention the fake news awards and were disappointed that they weren’t a recipient. Joe and Mika are worthless schitt eating bottom feeders.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You fellows lay off of the media. If it were not for the media I would not have known that I am a bitter, angry, unemployed man of low intelligence, without college education, whose wife has left him and who is a racist driven by hatred who carries a gun hoping for an excuse to shoot someone. That is so enlightening and freeing, to finally know who I really am. It has won me over and makes me want to vote for a Democrat.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
I'm sick of their malicious lies.

It's not just an attack on Trump. It's an attack on anyone that voted for him against Hillary.

Fug the media.

............................Exactly..........

L
las Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Mangy, mongrel, rabid, chit-eating dogs in the manger. I’m enjoying their meltdown.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Okanagan
You fellows lay off of the media. If it were not for the media I would not have known that I am a bitter, angry, unemployed man of low intelligence, without college education, whose wife has left him and who is a racist driven by hatred who carries a gun hoping for an excuse to shoot someone. That is so enlightening and freeing, to finally know who I really am. It has won me over and makes me want to vote for a Democrat.

ROFL!!!
laugh

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by kid0917

ROFL!!!
laugh

make that two of us ROFL!

"the .30-06 is never a mistake"
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Cannot say they are wrong...
Do not want to change...
Will not vote for a D...

wink

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We're just an irredeemable basket of deplorables clinging to our guns and Bibles and don't appreciate their keen insight and (progressive) wisdom. And digging it.

It' not so much the lies, but taking a tidbit of news and embroidering the worst possible case around it and passing it off as obvious or insightful. Used to call it propagandizing, not reporting..

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Progressivism is the rot that has destroyed this nation, and the media's job is perpetual propagandization.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
T
Thegman Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
T
And due to these awards, the media this week has been doubling down on "dangerous attacks on 'freedom of the press'" and spouting indignation that some (how about a fairly large majority, at this point) are saying that they shouldn't be taken seriously. Then, in the next report they go on about President Trump's "health". It is [bleep] unbelievable.

They have all the freedom they can handle, but are more and more quickly squandering any credibility they may have left. They remind me of little children that want their cake and want to eat it too. Unable to understand, or at least accept, the consequences of their actions.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
As I have long stated, the media today, or 99% of them, are nothing more than pap dispensing propaganda meisters. Most of them are not worth the new rope it would take to hang them.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

602 members (12344mag, 10Glocks, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 1234, 76 invisible), 2,543 guests, and 1,273 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,667
Posts18,455,870
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.