Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
F
ftbt Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Rosenstein was said to have plead to Paul Ryan not to allow the release. He's a grade A cockweasle.

I knew there had to be a reason for all that hair stuck in his teeth when he smiles.

GB1

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Thegman
Where's jeffo when we need him?

This, and much more, needs to be shoved in the nose of every American. Good luck though in getting MSM cooperation with that...ruins their narrative.

Jell0 doent have a clue as to what is going on. He, RT, GGhost, Nman, djs and NeBassman are sucking it in on CNN, and ignoring the taste of the schitt they get.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Thegman
Where's jeffo when we need him?

This, and much more, needs to be shoved in the nose of every American. Good luck though in getting MSM cooperation with that...ruins their narrative.

Jell0 doent have a clue as to what is going on. He, RT, GGhost, Nman, djs and NeBassman are sucking it in on CNN, and ignoring the taste of the schitt they get.
d

Good point, if one is enough of an idiot, there's no way one is able to realize that one is an idiot...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
It appears that US citizens will be soon shown just how close we came to a tyrannical government. Too many of those criminals are still in their positions of power.

Do you really think that a majority of U.S. citizens would even recognize a tyrannical government for what it is?

MM

Nope...they're too fat and happy just doing nothing.

[Linked Image]

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by navlav8r
I think this calls for an Executive order to bypass all the dimwits.

This^^^^. Its time for Trump to step in and make sure the dimocraps step in their own schitt.

As President Trump is THE subject of the FISA Warrant, The Mueller Investigation and This memo, it may be that he is not allowed to see it and is not allowed to declassify it.???

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
"Florida Rep. Matt Gaetz said he believed people could lose their jobs after the memo is released."

See...

THAT is the problem.

Lose their job? BS!

They need a firing squad. I'll leave the blindfold up to them...

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
This ^^^^^^^^

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Trump needs to get these basrds weeded out and prosecuted if crimes have been committed. No organisation of any kind can function effecively and efficently if they spend 80% of their time investigating wrong doing of its own self. I see nothing but chest beating , wailing and war dancing and no scalps on the pole. One big expensive pile of get nothing done.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Trump has known about this since early on, remember when he exploded over it? Trump is extremely patient in his maneuvers. He and Sessions have let this play out for a year. Trump is a master of "give enough rope".

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Looks like Wikileaks is offering a millon dollars bitcoin for anyone who leaks the memo to them.

IC B3

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
...........and the beat goes on......... (Sonny and Cher)

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Rugies
Looks like Wikileaks is offering a millon dollars bitcoin for anyone who leaks the memo to them.

Funny how things only get leaked when it benefits the Dems. If they wanted the public to see this it would already be printed on the front page of the NYT, but because they want to hide it, Wikileaks can't buy a copy.

------------------------
John
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Why do I think if this memo were damaging to Trump it would have leaked a long time ago?

Carpe' Scrotum
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jmh3

Funny how things only get leaked when it benefits the Dems. If they wanted the public to see this it would already be printed on the front page of the NYT, but because they want to hide it, Wikileaks can't buy a copy.

Opps, sorry did't see your post. I agree.

Carpe' Scrotum
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
"Florida Rep. Matt Gaetz said he believed people could lose their jobs after the memo is released."
I'd hope they will lose more than their jobs!

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
European Style Head shaving parties as on D-Day.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
And the ones not feigning surprise by the revelations are dolts that need to be sterilized to prevent future passing of said genetic material.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Eric Holder threatened congess months ago so did lynch . They might have some dirt on some of the people who have read this memo . Which could keep people quiet, I just hope somebody leaks it before the state of the union.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Eric Holder threatened congess months ago so did lynch . They might have some dirt on some of the people who have read this memo . Which could keep people quiet, I just hope somebody leaks it before the state of the union.

That's exactly how J. Edgar stayed in office and did whatever he wanted for decades.

Personally, I'd rather have the executive branch running the intelligence agencies, and not the other way around.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I think Trump can declassify anything he wishes.

Carpe' Scrotum
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

255 members (348srfun, 300_savage, 338reddog, 1_deuce, 260Remguy, 10gaugemag, 29 invisible), 2,272 guests, and 1,123 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,479
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.